PDA

View Full Version : How many coaches have been fired this year?

SpursDynasty
02-16-2009, 05:34 PM
You know the NBA has reached its low point when a coach gets fired for trying to teach its team defense.

IronMexican
02-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Steve Nash has no business playing defense.

Red Hawk #21
02-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Come on, everyone knows Porter was horrible.

Indazone
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Time for Phoenix to bring in one of the Van Gundy brothers.

lurker
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Spurs fans are letting their hatred for the Suns players keep them from seeing just how truly bad Porter was as coach. They did the same with Dallas when Avery was fired.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Porter got dealt a bad hand, but that doesn't mean he didn't play it poorly. I hope that the sheer volume of coaching vacancies will get some new blood into the coaching ranks this offseason. And perhaps finally some of these teams will wake the fuck up and realize that continuity can breed success.

lil_penny
02-16-2009, 06:26 PM
I felt bad for porter and thought he was a better coach until I saw the hack a bowen technique, then I realized he either sucks ass or he was just giving up.

ploto
02-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Nine

scanry
02-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Spurs fans are letting their hatred for the Suns players keep them from seeing just how truly bad Porter was as coach. They did the same with Dallas when Avery was fired.

How's that working out??? Avery was the reason why you guys beat us in 06, and BTW good job at choking in the Finals.

Spurs fans don't give a damn about the Mavs. When were the Mavs taken seriously this decade? Avery had a good system going on, but Cuban couldn't resist trading for Kidd.

I'll tell you guys this, Josh Howard is the reason why the Mavs will never win a championship. He messed up the team chemistry and Cuban for some reason doesn't want to trade him.