PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland's "very very credible" inside source

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-16-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm still waiting on that Amare for garbage trade that's supposedly been worked out?

monosylab1k
02-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Dude JJ Hickson is the second coming of Moses Malone, the Suns would be stupid to not make that trade.

Kobe™
02-16-2009, 09:56 PM
The source told me on realcavsfans that the trade will be done by the 18th

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-16-2009, 09:59 PM
The source told me on realcavsfans that the trade will be done by the 18th

And I'm sure on the 18th he'll tell you it will be done by the 19th.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Dude JJ Hickson is the second coming of Moses Malone, the Suns would be stupid to not make that trade.

Karl Malone get it right. He'll be the best PF of all time. I'm really mad Kerr hasn't done it yet:lol, we're lucky Cleveland is so generous to give a future HOFer for Amare. It's funny how all the Cleveland fans jizz in their pants over him but then will talk about a trade involving him in the next sentence. Weird.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
BUMP

Still waiting on the Amare trade that's been agreed to.

Thunder Dan
02-17-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm still waiting on that Amare for garbage trade that's supposedly been worked out?

get over yourself guy- I said it was all speculation. You should rename this The DUNCANownsKOBE craves attention thread

JoeTait75
02-17-2009, 08:34 PM
BUMP

Still waiting on the Amare trade that's been agreed to.

Conisdering he never said any trade had been agreed on, I'd say you're going to be waiting quite a while, melty.

sook
02-17-2009, 08:35 PM
get over yourself guy- I said it was all speculation. You should rename this The DUNCANownsKOBE craves attention thread

trade proposals like that pop up all the time, and you never post info from a poster on a forum.

lil_penny
02-17-2009, 08:44 PM
ask the credible source whos going to make some trades before the dealine tomorrow.. sounds like they are one step ahead of everyone else when it comes the the news

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-17-2009, 09:34 PM

You said to me buy a Hickson jersey because he's coming to Phoenix.....is that "speculation"?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-17-2009, 09:35 PM
Conisdering he never said any trade had been agreed on, I'd say you're going to be waiting quite a while, melty.

Considering JJ Hickson is a scrub who can't get off the bench, I'll take pleasure in waiting.

The_Dude
02-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Considering JJ Hickson is a scrub who can't get off the bench, I'll take pleasure in waiting.

He's a 19 year old rookie, right?

You sound like a douche.

JoeTait75
02-17-2009, 10:48 PM

I don't understand you. You say you want Amare traded 'stat'. Then a trade rumor involving Amare comes up, a trade involving a guy the Cavaliers thought highly enough to take in the first round, and you shit your pants. Who do you think you're going to get for him? A lottery pick? LeBron?

You need to re-calibrate your expectations.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 03:22 AM
I don't understand you. You say you want Amare traded 'stat'. Then a trade rumor involving Amare comes up, a trade involving a guy the Cavaliers thought highly enough to take in the first round, and you shit your pants. Who do you think you're going to get for him? A lottery pick? LeBron?

You need to re-calibrate your expectations.

The Cavs thought highly enough of Luke Jackson to draft him in the first round so I could give a rat's ass about what a horrible front office that got lucky in 2003 thinks.

I don't understand why every Cleveland fan on the planet crowns JJ Hickson a future all star but wants him traded so badly.

PS - Sarver had Amare's fiance and two kids sitting next to him at the game, fuck Cleveland's bullshit source, Amare isn't being traded, and at this point I'm glad.

JoeTait75
02-18-2009, 03:34 AM
The Cavs thought highly enough of Luke Jackson to draft him in the first round so I could give a rat's ass about what a horrible front office that got lucky in 2003 thinks.

I don't understand why every Cleveland fan on the planet crowns JJ Hickson a future all star but wants him traded so badly.

PS - Sarver had Amare's fiance and two kids sitting next to him at the game, fuck Cleveland's bullshit source, Amare isn't being traded, and at this point I'm glad.

1.) That was a different owner (Gordon Gund) and a different front office (headed by Jim Paxson) that drafted Luke Jackson. Newsflash, Suns Fan: horrible front offices don't construct 40-11 teams.

2.) It isn't about trading JJ Hickson, it's about getting Amare Stoudamire. If you haven't figured that out yet, I don't know what to tell you.

PS- I'm well aware that the Suns probably aren't going to deal Amare after all. But if you want to insist that all this talk was the figment of some message board poster's imagination, be my guest. I guess Ric Bucher is just some 15-year old at a keyboard too, huh?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 03:38 AM
PS- I'm well aware that the Suns probably aren't going to deal Amare after all. But if you want to insist that all this talk was the figment of some message board poster's imagination, be my guest. I guess Ric Bucher is just some 15-year old at a keyboard too, huh?

Ric Bucher is a joke as well. ESPN makes plenty of stupid shit up. I take trade rumors on ESPN about as seriously as you take my posts.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 03:41 AM
Newsflash, Suns Fan: horrible front offices that were handed Lebron James can construct 40-11 teams.

fixed.

The_Dude
02-18-2009, 07:45 AM
I'd say that a front office who spun a big trade last year that turned into a bigger trade this past summer was pretty good. Getting Mo Williams for a box of cracker jacks and some dust definitely contributed to developing a 40-11 team.

Thunder Dan
02-18-2009, 09:39 AM
sorry, I have to admit DUNCANownsKOBE knows more about the NBA than any writer, or insider.

pauls931
02-18-2009, 09:55 AM
So today's the day... Amare for Luke walton? Amare for wally? For TMac? Who knows...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 11:07 AM
sorry, I have to admit DUNCANownsKOBE knows more about the NBA than any writer, or insider.

If by "insider" you're referring to the 15 year old posting on that Cavs forum, then yes I know more than that insider.

I certainly know more than you seeing that you told me to "buy a JJ Hickson jersey cause he's coming to Phoenix" and that isn't gonna happen.

Thunder Dan
02-18-2009, 11:10 AM
If by "insider" you're referring to the 15 year old posting on that Cavs forum, then yes I know more than that insider.

I certainly know more than you seeing that you told me to "buy a JJ Hickson jersey cause he's coming to Phoenix" and that isn't gonna happen.

Sorry the guy has a good reputation, that thread he started turned into 200 pages. If he was just a blow hard it wouldn't have done anything.

And congrats of getting your team back, now you can dominate the regular season again and have time off to golf in the spring

NBA Junkie
02-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Amare stays in Phoenix.

Terry Porter's firing pretty much insures it.

Nobody else didn't fail to see the coincidence of Porter getting the axe after Stoudemire openly demanded a trade because he was unhappy over the style of ball the Suns were playing under Porter?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 11:21 AM
And congrats of getting your team back, now you can dominate the regular season again and have time off to golf in the spring

And the Cavs have had so much post season success to be making fun of the Suns.

Well, I guess if you started watching basketball in 2003, you would think the Cavs are a historically good franchise.

Xylus
02-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Amare stays in Phoenix.

Terry Porter's firing pretty much insures it.

Nobody else didn't fail to see the coincidence of Porter getting the axe after Stoudemire openly demanded a trade because he was unhappy over the style of ball the Suns were playing under Porter?

I agree with you that Amare is likely to stay in Phoenix now that Porter is gone.

But when did Amare demand a trade? All reports that I've read have him as saying that he loves Phoenix and doesn't want to leave.

kcplayboi_26
02-18-2009, 01:45 PM
I agree with you that Amare is likely to stay in Phoenix now that Porter is gone.

But when did Amare demand a trade? All reports that I've read have him as saying that he loves Phoenix and doesn't want to leave.

yup same here, and that he wouldnt want to play for no one else blah blah blah........

RonMexico
02-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Amare's party on Friday what awesome... so many whores.

JoeTait75
02-18-2009, 05:56 PM
And the Cavs have had so much post season success to be making fun of the Suns.

Well, I guess if you started watching basketball in 2003, you would think the Cavs are a historically good franchise.

Cavs-Suns comparison? Let's see:

No titles for either? Check

Ass-raped by MJ? Check

Most famous game in franchise history is a loss? Check

Most famous shot in franchise history made by an opposing player? Check

I'd say that about makes us even.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Cavs-Suns comparison? Let's see:

No titles for either? Check

Ass-raped by MJ? Check

Most famous game in franchise history is a loss? Check

I'd say that about makes us even.

finals appearances: Suns 2 Cavs 1

Division titles: Suns 6 Cavs 1

playoff appearances: Suns 28 Cavs 16

Franchise W/L %: Suns 55.8%, Cavs 45.7%

Suns > Cavs

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 06:06 PM

If you're referring to the Paxson shot, that is not the most famous shot in franchise history. Gar Heard's shot to force triple overtime against Boston in 1976 is the most famous shot in franchise history, granted it was a loss, it was a shot made by a Sun.

JoeTait75
02-18-2009, 06:22 PM
finals appearances: Suns 2 Cavs 1

If Jim Chones doesn't break his foot in a practice prior to the '76 ECF, we'd be tied at 2-2. And Cleveland would have beaten Phoenix in the '76 Finals.

Division titles: Suns 6 Cavs 1

That's what happens when you're in the same division as the Bad Boy Pistons and the dynastic Bulls. We've had two 57-win teams, a 54-win team, and two 50-win teams that didn't win the division. The Central almost always has one or two dominant teams. By contrast, the Pacific is generally shits-ville when the Lake Show is down.

playoff appearances: Suns 28 Cavs 16

Got us on that one.

Franchise W/L %: Suns 55.8%, Cavs 45.7%

Got us on that one. And I'll buy Gar Heard's shot being more famous than Paxson's, although it's debatable.

So Phoenix has been a better franchise than Cleveland- not to damn the Suns with faint praise or anything. But when it comes down to the hardware that matters, we're dead even.

FWIW, I rooted for the Suns in the '93 Finals. I hated the fucking Bulls.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 06:26 PM
If Jim Chones doesn't break his foot in a practice prior to the '76 ECF, we'd be tied at 2-2. And Cleveland would have beaten Phoenix in the '76 Finals.

That's what happens when you're in the same division as the Bad Boy Pistons and the dynastic Bulls. We've had two 57-win teams, a 54-win team, and two 50-win teams that didn't win the division. The Central almost always has one or two dominant teams. By contrast, the Pacific is generally shits-ville when the Lake Show is down.

Got us on that one.

Got us on that one. And I'll buy Gar Heard's shot being more famous than Paxson's, although it's debatable.

So Phoenix has been a better franchise than Cleveland- not to damn the Suns with faint praise or anything. But when it comes down to the hardware that matters, we're dead even.

FWIW, I rooted for the Suns in the '93 Finals. I hated the fucking Bulls.

I'm not saying either team has a great history or anything :lol

Every year they replay the '93 finals game 6 on TV, and every year I watch it at the edge of my seat hoping Paxson's shot rims out. It's the epitome of pathetic.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 06:28 PM

Shoulda woulda coulda.

If JJ doesn't break his face in 2005, Suns might be up 3-1.
I could go on but no point.

Every team has hypotheticals about what could have happened. Making/winning the finals requires an element of luck.

JoeTait75
02-18-2009, 06:32 PM
Every year they replay the '93 finals game 6 on TV, and every year I watch it at the edge of my seat hoping Paxson's shot rims out. It's the epitome of pathetic.

You're talking to a Cleveland fan. Every time I watch the '87 AFC Championship Game I hope Byner will break the plane with the ball this time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 06:35 PM
You're talking to a Cleveland fan. Every time I watch the '87 AFC Championship Game I hope Byner will break the plane with the ball this time.

Well it's comforting to know I'm not the only person who watches games on ESPN classic expecting a different outcome.

Xylus
02-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Well it's comforting to know I'm not the only person who watches games on ESPN classic expecting a different outcome.

You're one of two people.

Freak.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2009, 06:37 PM
You're one of two people.

Freak.

:flipoff