PDA

View Full Version : Is it the Pop effect?

texbumTHElife
03-06-2005, 09:17 PM
I hate to bring this up because admitedly, I am a Pop homer. However, he is the only common denominator when it comes to the Spurs not playing fourth quarters. He downshifts the offense into damn near neutral and tries not to loose instead of going for the freekin jugular when we are on top of teams. This team has the players to be an offensive powerhouse and still play good defense.

Let them run Pop!!! Let them run!!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-06-2005, 09:21 PM
If we blow this tonight it's on Pop.

Beno has been night and day better than Tony today, yet Pop puts Tony back in for the last three minutes. Dumb.

texbumTHElife
03-06-2005, 09:23 PM
1:10
4th SAS Manu Ginobili Shooting Foul. His 4th Personal Foul.
1:13
4th SAS Robert Horry Bad Pass. Stolen by Matt Harpring.
1:28
4th UTH Keith McLeod made layup.
1:37
4th SAS Manu Ginobili Bad Pass. Stolen by Andrei Kirilenko.
1:52
4th SAS Manu Ginobili defensive rebound.

That about sums up the Spurs in 4th quarters. I agree with putting Tony back in though. When the game is on the line you put your best players in no matter how bad they are playing. When MJ would shoot 4/16 he was still in there for crunch time. This is when TP and Manu should carry this team and it aint happening.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-06-2005, 09:40 PM
1:10
4th SAS Manu Ginobili Shooting Foul. His 4th Personal Foul.
1:13
4th SAS Robert Horry Bad Pass. Stolen by Matt Harpring.
1:28
4th UTH Keith McLeod made layup.
1:37
4th SAS Manu Ginobili Bad Pass. Stolen by Andrei Kirilenko.
1:52
4th SAS Manu Ginobili defensive rebound.

That about sums up the Spurs in 4th quarters. I agree with putting Tony back in though. When the game is on the line you put your best players in no matter how bad they are playing. When MJ would shoot 4/16 he was still in there for crunch time. This is when TP and Manu should carry this team and it aint happening.
YOU WERE SAYING!!!???

Jimcs50
03-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Fuck you, Pop haters!!!

Que Gee
03-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Pops a fucking joke.