PDA

View Full Version : Careful with house pictures, anywhere on the web

Pages : [1] 2

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:05 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

MiamiHeat
02-17-2009, 05:07 PM
that's what you get for being such a goody two shoes involved in other's business

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:09 PM
that's what you get for being such a goody two shoes involved in other's business
No shit. Us good guy's finish last...

Laker Lanny
02-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Trust me you saved that girl a lifetime of pain.

clambake
02-17-2009, 05:13 PM
if you have mother issues, find someone on welfare.

balli
02-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Yeah. one time I murdered a girl just to show her how naive she was about protecting herself from murder. She totally freaked too. Us nice guys get no love.

JudynTX
02-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter.

So do you do this on random people or just those you are romantically involved with?

She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

You're taking her concern as being judgmental? Damn!

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:15 PM
if you have mother issues, find someone on welfare.

Yeah. one time I murdered a girl just to show her how naive she was about protecting herself from murder. She totally freaked too. Us nice guys get no love.

You two are simply demented.

balli
02-17-2009, 05:15 PM
:lol

Alex Jones
02-17-2009, 05:16 PM
What is it about Atheist who don't want to know the truth about 9/11 can never get laid?

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:18 PM
So do you do this on random people or just though you are romantically involved with?
We weren't romantically involved. We just started exchanging messages. I did it because I saw a potential threat to her. Just that simple. I only wish I did it differently, as not to freak her out. But like I said anyway, I don't need someone so who is too quick to judge. It's actually good I found that out about her as well. She would have been a waste of my time.

Thunder Dan
02-17-2009, 05:19 PM
my car is on google street view

JudynTX
02-17-2009, 05:20 PM
We weren't romantically involved. We just started exchanging messages. I did it because I saw a potential threat to her. Just that simple. I only wish I did it differently, as not to freak her out. But like I said anyway, I don't need someone so who is too quick to judge. It's actually good I found that out about her as well. She would have been a waste of my time.

Oh ok, just random people. :tu Even scarier.

Thunder Dan
02-17-2009, 05:21 PM
The heads of the women I pick up would explode if I started talking of solstices and the direction of the sun and moon

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh ok, just random people. :tu Even scarier.
Someone needed to tell her. Should I have done nothing, and let someone with devious intentions find her?

She should be scared, because there no telling how many people did the same thing I did to locate her residence. However, I did it for her good, and got burned.

baseline bum
02-17-2009, 05:23 PM
What the fuck does this have to do with 9/11?

Back on topic, it's crazy how much information there is on anybody online. Hal Abelson, an incredible mathematician / computer scientist, wrote a pretty good book called "Blown to Bits: Your Life, Liberty, and Happiness After the Digital Explosion" that's worth a read.

http://www.amazon.com/Blown-Bits-Liberty-Happiness-Explosion/dp/0137135599/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234909324&sr=8-1
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OmUPx3FAL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:24 PM
The heads of the women I pick up would explode if I started talking of solstices and the direction of the sun and moon
Well, I thought she was intelligent enough to know how easy it was to find her when I explained it. I guess since she was stupid enough to post such a picture, I should have known better.

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:26 PM

Back on topic, it's crazy how much information there is on anybody online. Hal Abelson, an incredible mathematician / computer scientist, wrote a pretty good book called "Blown to Bits: Your Life, Liberty, and Happiness After the Digital Explosion" that's worth a read.

http://www.amazon.com/Blown-Bits-Liberty-Happiness-Explosion/dp/0137135599/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234909324&sr=8-1
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OmUPx3FAL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg
Baseless Biatch...

Mind your own business instead of being a TROLL!

baseline bum
02-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Baseless Biatch...

Mind your own business instead of being a TROLL!

Say what? Calling out an idiot truther = trolling?

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:28 PM
my car is on google street view

That's rather scary at times what you can find on Google Maps, isn't it?

Her house view on Google Street View is almost identical to one of her photos!

Twisted_Dawg
02-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Someone needed to tell her. Should I have done nothing, and let someone with devious intentions find her?

She should be scared, because there no telling how many people did the same thing I did to locate her residence. However, I did it for her good, and got burned.

The hell with the pictures. You should have done whatever it took to get laid.
Now you missed a good opportunity, she thinks you are a psycho stalker and you didn't get laid.

Wild Cobra
Say what? Calling out an idiot truther = trolling?
Wrong thread. Go away bitch.

Alex Jones

I knew this would be beyond your mental capacity to understand.

baseline bum
02-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Wrong thread. Go away cunt.

Maybe mouse is right that you need to get laid you stupid piece of shit.

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:31 PM
The hell with the pictures. You should have done whatever it took to get laid.
Now you missed a good opportunity, she thinks you are a psycho stalker and you didn't get laid.
Leave it to a twisted mind...

SpursGirl21
02-17-2009, 05:32 PM
Wrong thread. Go away bitch.

Wow this girl has no idea how she missed out on a good catch like yourself.

marini martini
02-17-2009, 05:32 PM
The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities.

Maybe she's not into witchcraft!:lol

clambake
02-17-2009, 05:38 PM
why would you want to make another woman miserable?

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 05:40 PM
If you would of left the google image out you probably would of been fine. You went all technical on her in chats so that's wierd... weirdo.
You don't get it. She has a very technical job too, unless she lied about what she does for work. Maybe she did?

Bigzax
02-17-2009, 05:43 PM
God damn it!

half a man
02-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Wild Cobra face it you fucked up! Go get a raw chicken from HEB and call it a night. You have plenty of time later to cruise MySpace for another victim.

Bigzax
02-17-2009, 05:50 PM
did you expect her to be impressed by your advanced stalker skills? :lol

Lt. Dan
02-17-2009, 05:53 PM
http://www.hamrodharana.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/2.jpg

nice shoes.

Robert Mruczek
02-17-2009, 05:56 PM
nice shoes.

Nice hair.

JoeChalupa
02-17-2009, 06:54 PM
I remember the simple days when a personal ad would do.

FromWayDowntown
02-17-2009, 06:55 PM
I'm a pretty tough guy, but it would freak me out for someone I didn't know to tell me they had triangulated my position based on shadows and a number in a photo.

That doesn't seem like a very good ploy for picking up chicks, either: "Hey baby, I used some deductive reasoning and google maps to find out where you live. Oh, and you should take that picture down because some other wierdo like me could do it, too."

mogrovejo
02-17-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm a pretty tough guy, but it would freak me out for someone I didn't know to tell me they had triangulated my position based on shadows and a number in a photo.

That doesn't seem like a very good ploy for picking up chicks, either: "Hey baby, I used some deductive reasoning and google maps to find out where you live. Oh, and you should take that picture down because some other wierdo like me could do it, too."

:lmao

clambake
02-17-2009, 07:18 PM

.....and he probably took her response as an insult...........and is now a stewing pot of rage.

i urge everyone to keep a close eye on their sheriffs blotter.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-17-2009, 07:20 PM
no offense Cobra... but you're one stupid mofo :lmao

How the fuck else do you think people are going to react when a complete stranger tells them "look! your house is so easy to find that I could do it in under 10 minutes! here's a pic of where you live..." :lmao

seriously dude... how old are you?

Frenzy
02-17-2009, 07:24 PM
did you expect her to be impressed by your advanced stalker skills? :lol

^

ChumpDumper
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
How to Creep out People You've Never Met on the Internets by Wild Cobra.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-17-2009, 07:30 PM
How to Creep out People You've Never Met on the Internets by Wild Cobra.

baseline bum
02-17-2009, 07:33 PM
He said she was his intellectual equal, so she'd have to be about 7. I'm guessing she freaked out and told her mommy about the creepy old man who knew where she lived.

IronMexican
02-17-2009, 07:47 PM

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-17-2009, 07:56 PM
I smell a restraining order coming.

This thread is so full of marvelous fail.

CuckingFunt
02-17-2009, 10:13 PM
I'm shocked that Wild Cobra is somehow unaware of how unbelievably stalker creepy a move that is. Shocked.

Somewhat less shocked, however, that he has decided her concern is evidence of an inherent flaw in her character.

Seriously, though, dumb move. As a woman who has had experience with a stalker, I feel quite confident in suggesting that the only way these good intentions could have possibly been more creepy is if you'd knocked on her door and presented the printout of the Google Maps image in person.

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 10:15 PM

Well, I don't have a sinister mind, so I didn't even think of the implications of my actions until it was too late. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. The house number gave me a clear north/south line between two streets to scan for a flaglot with a northbound driveway. Either the east 1400 block, or west 1400 block. I wonder if anyone realizes how easy it was. I simply picked a bad way of warning her.

Anyone here ever accuse me of having tact? I'm rather blunt at times. Aren't I?

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 10:20 PM
no offense Cobra... but you're one stupid mofo :lmao

How the fuck else do you think people are going to react when a complete stranger tells them "look! your house is so easy to find that I could do it in under 10 minutes! here's a pic of where you live..." :lmao

seriously dude... how old are you?
In this case I was stupid. Did I say otherwise? Have your fun over this if you want. For me it's no laughing matter.

P.S.

Your context sucks.

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm shocked that Wild Cobra is somehow unaware of how unbelievably stalker creepy a move that is. Shocked.

Somewhat less shocked, however, that he has decided her concern is evidence of an inherent flaw in her character.

Seriously, though, dumb move. As a woman who has had experience with a stalker, I feel quite confident in suggesting that the only way these good intentions could have possibly been more creepy is if you'd knocked on her door and presented the printout of the Google Maps image in person.
It's a pretty sad world we live in when most people take my action as creepy, but it's understandable after thinking about it. Lesson learned well. A hard one at that. She left herself wide open for it, I let her know it. Again, I should have thought about the repercussions. I was only thinking to make a clear undeniable point.

Think anyone else looked her up without telling her? I think it's very possible. Who knows how many.

Twisted_Dawg
02-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Cobra.......don't take it seriously. We are just having some fun with you.

But you did fuck up. And what the fuck is a "flaglot"?

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 10:38 PM

But you did fuck up. And what the fuck is a "flaglot"?
Yes, I know.

A flag lot is a property behind another. The access is a long driveway, therefore, the property is in the shape of a flag and pole. Here two side by side (not hers):

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/flaglots.jpg

johnsmith.
02-17-2009, 10:39 PM

Speak for yourself.

alexlutor
02-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Wow. Vicious little bunch. I agree that you should have warned her. But maybe you should have used an anonymous email with links to the google map. That way she really gets scared.... and the point.

Or maybe you should just leave people like her out to rot. Survival of the fittest.

Wild Cobra
02-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Wow. Vicious little bunch. I agree that you should have warned her. But maybe you should have used an anonymous email with links to the google map. That way she really gets scared.... and the point.

Or maybe you should just leave people like her out to rot. Survival of the fittest.
Wow...

Wrong way again. I should have just told her it would be easy and how. Then if she didn't believe me and left the photo up, prove it to her. problem was, I did it all at once, without warning it could be done.

CuckingFunt
02-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Wow...

Wrong way again. I should have just told her it would be easy and how. Then if she didn't believe me and left the photo up, prove it to her. problem was, I did it all at once, without warning it could be done.

Still wrong.

Best thing would have been to point out that pictures with house numbers may not be a good idea. That's it. If she asked you to elaborate, then you could have, but otherwise it's really her decision whether or not she wants to be concerned about people figuring out flaglots and solstices.

Even in your revised/hindsight plan, you'd have been sunk the minute you mentioned how (without being asked) her house could be found -- the fact that you would have had the exact step-by-step process figured out and at the ready doesn't send a good message.

tlongII
02-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Cobra, I'm guessing you don't get laid very often...

Twisted_Dawg
02-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Still wrong.

Best thing would have been to point out that pictures with house numbers may not be a good idea. That's it. If she asked you to elaborate, then you could have, but otherwise it's really her decision whether or not she wants to be concerned about people figuring out flaglots and solstices.

Even in your revised/hindsight plan, you'd have been sunk the minute you mentioned how (without being asked) her house could be found -- the fact that you would have had the exact step-by-step process figured out and at the ready doesn't send a good message.

Listen to the Funt......she knows her shit.....and stalkers.

ChumpDumper
02-17-2009, 11:18 PM
And what the fuck is a "flaglot"?He calls people that all the time in the political forum.

alexlutor
02-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Moral of the story: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Last Comic Standing
02-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Not sure whats worst, telling a girl you have a satellite view of her bedroom, or going to a public forum to tell others.

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Still wrong.

You are likely right about the best method here. For me, the way my problem solving mind works, the process was one I simply knew automatically. I only had to think about it to explain it. I forget other people don't have the same problem solving capabilities that revolve around the sciences. I had a hard time in classes that wanted me to show the step-by-step process. It was just ---snap--- there, the answer. Automatically. I was being slowed down by having to think about how a normal person solves a problem...

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 12:11 AM
Cobra, I'm guessing you don't get laid very often...

I don't go looking just to get laid. I have enough opportunities, but not many women who I want a relationship with.

Think about it anyway. How many would have an arrogant shit like me?

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Not sure whats worst, telling a girl you have a satellite view of her bedroom, or going to a public forum to tell others.

Well, she will remain anonymous. Maybe I should have left the details out, but gotta admit. many of you are having fun over this ordeal.

TDMVPDPOY
02-18-2009, 12:13 AM
whatever happen to judge a book by its cover, but by the size of ur dick?

Kermit
02-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Single White Cobra.

CuckingFunt
02-18-2009, 12:21 AM
You are likely right about the best method here. For me, the way my problem solving mind works, the process was one I simply knew automatically. I only had to think about it to explain it. I forget other people don't have the same problem solving capabilities that revolve around the sciences. I had a hard time in classes that wanted me to show the step-by-step process. It was just ---snap--- there, the answer. Automatically. I was being slowed down by having to think about how a normal person solves a problem...

balli
02-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Surreal.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-18-2009, 12:39 AM

:rollin

yeah... your problem solving skills were the issue here :lol GTFO

clambake
02-18-2009, 01:39 AM
there is only one way to find out if this girl is right for you.

send her your confederate flag soaked in moose urine.

Kermit
02-18-2009, 01:42 AM
You should break into her house to show her that it can be done, if she doesn't install an alarm system. You should also tell her you knew she didn't have one by the way the full moon shone on a coyote's ass, captured by Google Maps. Then she'll felate you.

baseline bum
02-18-2009, 01:46 AM
You should break into her house to show her that it can be done, if she doesn't install an alarm system. You should also tell her you knew she didn't have one by the way the full moon shone on a coyote's ass, captured by Google Maps. Then she'll felate you.

SpursGirl21
02-18-2009, 02:20 AM
I don't go looking just to get laid. I have enough opportunities,

Pics?

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Pics?

Of me? You wanna corny nude one? I have one from an event titles "Bare Naked Bowling for Bare Naked Ladies Tickets," but it's ten years old. August of 1998.

CosmicCowboy
02-18-2009, 11:29 AM
You need to get off the computer and get out more stalkerboy.

IronMexican
02-18-2009, 11:34 AM
This thread is win. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

CosmicCowboy
02-18-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm not sure I see the problem. In the REAL world REAL people put numbers on their REAL houses so other REAL people can find them.

BTW, people that think they are smarter than everyone else usually aren't. It appears that you are not an exception to that rule.

mrsmaalox
02-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Live, learn, move on. And lighten up! ;)

angel_luv
02-18-2009, 11:57 AM
I think you had good intentions Cobra.

I can see both sides of the argument:

You being surprised at how your note was received-
After all, if your intent was to harm her, why would you caution her that the picture like that was dangerous and send her an e-mail detailing how you found her?

Her panic- It was a lot of information to take in at once and from a relative stranger.

But a bigger issue for me concerns you and that is:
Both your note and your myspace account could be given to the police as evidence if the girl chose to accuse you of stalking her, so your action put you at risk.

Personally though, I found your explanation to be very interesting. I think showed you to be someone with very intelligent reasoning- like someone from CSI.

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 12:15 PM
But a bigger issue for me concerns you and that is:
Both your note and your myspace account could be given to the police as evidence if the girl chose to accuse you of stalking her, so your action put you at risk.

I have thought of that. I don't think that would go anywhere. Thanks for the concern though.

Personally though, I found your explanation to be very interesting. I think showed you to be someone with very intelligent reasoning- like someone from CSI.
Thanks again. I guess my biggest problem was that I didn't think. I am well versed in the sciences. I knew how to solve what to me was a puzzle by instinct rather than thought. Puzzles like this are just mind candy to me. I just hope some freak out there didn't locate her like I did before she took the photos down.

At least she took them down. She only needed to remove the one with the house number, but she took all her house pics down.

angel_luv
02-18-2009, 12:18 PM
You're welcome.

:)

Richard Cranium
02-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Mind candy? You are wise.

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Mind candy? You are wise.
Wisdom and intelligence are not the same thing!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-18-2009, 12:32 PM

Exactly.

FromWayDowntown
02-18-2009, 12:36 PM

Exhibit A (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3117701&postcount=1)

clambake
02-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Exhibit A (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3117701&postcount=1)

no kidding. i'd guess the happiest woman in the world is ex-mrs.wildcobra.

SpursWoman
02-18-2009, 12:44 PM

I can't speak for the boys, but most teenage girls learn how to stalk by they time they are teenagers. :lol :rollin

FromWayDowntown
02-18-2009, 12:46 PM
I can't speak for the boys, but most teenage girls learn how to stalk by they time they are teenagers. :lol :rollin

Now, don't go undermining Cobra's 99+++++++++ intelligence, SW.

clambake
02-18-2009, 12:47 PM

:lol you hear that wild cobra? now you're a teenaged girl.

clambake
02-18-2009, 12:49 PM
actually, that woman found out what we already know about wild cobra.

SpursWoman
02-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Now, don't go undermining Cobra's 99+++++++++ intelligence, SW.

Of course, when I was a teenager there was no Google maps and whatnot ... we had to rely on old fashioned detective work and binoculars. The old way was much more challenging and fun, IMO. :lol

Richard Cranium
02-18-2009, 12:50 PM

It was a dumb thing to say. My thought process is not like most others.

CuckingFunt
02-18-2009, 02:57 PM

Most, but not all. I've always been too lazy for that shit.

Steve Perry
02-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Cobra you need this guy. :tu

uq3fTXvCkS0

FearDaDuncaN_SA
02-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Well, I'm a female and I know you were looking out for her best interests. But, pointing it out to her, made her realize that you took the time to find out where she lived and that's just creepy!

You freaked her out!

RandomGuy
02-18-2009, 04:10 PM
oh ok, just random people. :tu even scarier.

boo!!!

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Well, I'm a female and I know you were looking out for her best interests. But, pointing it out to her, made her realize that you took the time to find out where she lived and that's just creepy!

You freaked her out!
No shit. Almost exactly what she told me.

RandomGuy
02-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Trust me you saved that girl a lifetime of pain.

Man, that was cold. I am no big fan of WC, but even I wouldn't imply that him scaring girls off is the best thing to happen to them.

RandomGuy
02-18-2009, 04:15 PM

You freaked her out!

Bingo.

You gave her the right bit of information:

"Be careful about what you post on the internet"

... but went about it in the wrong way.

The Power Hour.
02-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Not knowing how to get pussy or what makes a woman tick is one thing, posting your ignorant unsuccessful attempts at hooking up with the opposite sex and failing miserably on a message board is beyond human comprehension.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Not knowing how to get pussy or what makes a woman tick is one thing, posting your ignorant unsuccessful attempts at hooking up with the opposite sex and failing miserably on a message board is beyond human comprehension.

Mind candy.

Spurminator
02-18-2009, 06:17 PM
WC is Dwight Shroot. It all makes sense now.

IronMexican
02-18-2009, 09:49 PM
He could pass for Dwight Schrute.

lefty
02-18-2009, 09:58 PM
No shit. Us good guy's finish last...

Hot girls always end up fucking with giuys who looked liked they were just released from prison, even if they're ugly

Wild Cobra
02-19-2009, 12:59 AM
You know, I figured out you guys who can only laugh about this mistake I made. You guys have already been stalkers for years, so you know how not to make simple mistakes like that. Or did you go to some staking school. You see, stalking never being my intent, I never thought of it. The rest of you must be professional stalkers not to make such mistakes.

Wild Cobra
02-19-2009, 01:06 AM
He could pass for Dwight Schrute.

Not at all. I never watch the office, so I don't know the character reference, but he is definitely not anything like me from what I read.

When will you guys grow up and stop acting like first grade bullies?

clambake
02-19-2009, 01:11 AM
You know, I figured out you guys who can only laugh about this mistake I made.
is that a sentence?

You guys have already been stalkers for years, so you know how not to make simple mistakes like that.
it wouldn't even enter our minds to manipulate vunerable women on the webs the way you do.

Or did you go to some staking school.
drunk?

You see, stalking never being my intent, I never thought of it.
just comes natural, huh?

The rest of you must be professional stalkers not to make such mistakes.
are you blaming all of your mistakes on stalking?

Fernando TD21
02-19-2009, 06:41 AM

RandomGuy
02-19-2009, 10:41 AM

At least he is smart enough to know why he didn't get laid, you poster child for celibacy.

SpursStalker
02-19-2009, 01:31 PM
The rest of you must be professional stalkers not to make such mistakes.

I resemble that remark ...

:D

Oh, Gee!!
02-19-2009, 01:51 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating.

must get lonely in your Ted Kaczynski-style cabin

scott
11-02-2011, 06:43 PM
WC, your biggest mistake was not warning her of the dangers of phone books.

scott
11-02-2011, 06:43 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

For prosperity.

DPG21920
11-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Stop bumping old threads, Lefty.

DPG21920
11-02-2011, 07:08 PM
BTW Scott, how is the biznass? Coming to SA this weekend...

redzero
11-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Just the other day I used a brick to break my neighbors' sliding door window and then I stole their flat screen tv... to show them how insecure their belongings were. They overreacted and called the police. Why are people so ungrateful?

4>0rings
11-02-2011, 07:50 PM
WC, she's at the occupy center of her city. Better break into her home and and sey up a diarama of her political mistakes.

scott
11-02-2011, 10:45 PM
BTW Scott, how is the biznass? Coming to SA this weekend...

Good weekend to come. La Muerta just hit the taps.

DMX7
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM

Borosai
11-02-2011, 11:11 PM
How did I miss this gem?

ChuckD
11-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Missed this the first time around. Puro oro. :lol

Stalking, cluelessness, chagrin, and myspace all in one thread.

Blake
11-02-2011, 11:30 PM

:lol:lol

Blake
11-02-2011, 11:30 PM

Vici
11-02-2011, 11:33 PM

This explains so much.

Scott, I can't thank you enough for this.

ElNono
11-03-2011, 12:46 AM

ElNono
11-03-2011, 12:51 AM

mavs>spurs
11-03-2011, 02:03 AM
wild chodebrah classic

Wild Cobra Kai
11-03-2011, 07:16 AM
There is no fear in this dojo, babe.

Sweep the pic.

DMC
11-03-2011, 07:25 AM
For prosperity.
Do you mean "posterity"?

This thread reminds me of a guy I knew once... He would say "I can spin around and kick your brains out in a split second". He couldn't get foot up past his knee.

Halberto
11-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Jesus Christ WC, you are fucking scary.

scott
11-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Do you mean "posterity"?

This thread reminds me of a guy I knew once... He would say "I can spin around and kick your brains out in a split second". He couldn't get foot up past his knee.

:lol yes... My iPad changed it to prosperity.... But in many ways it is for that too. All readers of this thread are bathed with prosperity and the good fortune of its entertainment value.

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 09:01 AM

One of the greatest posts ever:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 09:11 AM
http://wirawanweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/stalkers-560x448.png

CosmicCowboy
09-14-2012, 09:12 AM

This thread is too classic for the classic thread forum. It deserves it's own.

Clipper Nation
09-14-2012, 09:47 AM
:lol Wild Stalker

TE
09-14-2012, 09:56 AM
:lmao wild creeper

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm glad I can amuse small minds.

Clipper Nation
09-14-2012, 10:07 AM
:lol Wild Creeper with the "I have the exact coordinates of your house and according to your Facebook, you have no plans..... date tonight?" bads

Venti Quattro
09-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Wild CIAbra with the stalker goods :lmao

Blake
09-14-2012, 10:13 AM

so you think what you did was perfectly smart and normal?

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Instead of "Being John Malkovich," I'd be frighteningly fascinated to spend a day in the mind of Wild Cobra.

johnsmith
09-14-2012, 10:15 AM

It's funny that you think everyone is wrong and that you're right.....I have bad news for your stupid ass, everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

Latarian Milton
09-14-2012, 10:20 AM
i think if he could use half the carefulness in his school work he would've earned a basic college degree at the very least tbh

Lincoln
09-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Lol what a fuckin pathetic loser. First of all you were online dating which shows you can't get any pussy with real world interactions because you're probably a pimple faced nerdy motherfucker. Secondly, I'm sure all the bitches are on your dick because you can creep them the fuck out and track them down using "shadows" and driveway appearance. You're a faggot

johnsmith
09-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Lol what a fuckin pathetic loser. First of all you were online dating which shows you can't get any pussy with real world interactions because you're probably a pimple faced nerdy motherfucker. Secondly, I'm sure all the bitches are on your dick because you can creep them the fuck out and track them down using "shadows" and driveway appearance. You're a faggot

I don't know that 'faggot' would describe him but he's definitely the kind of guy you see on "to catch a predator", or the very least he's a date rapist.

BAN AVANTE 2012!!!

Latarian Milton
09-14-2012, 10:45 AM

girls dont wanna have sex with someone who doesn't even have a basic college degree so he has to buy it with money which he has plenty of, but knowledge and intellect ain't something that money can buy imho

Lincoln
09-14-2012, 10:54 AM
:lol can't even graduate college
:lol e dating
:lol stalker

clambake
09-14-2012, 11:16 AM
actually, this could be the least disturbing thing about this guy.

TSA
09-14-2012, 12:23 PM

Wait a second young beta, who are you to be talking shit? You started a thread asking for tips on how to interact and get a date just the other day. Pipe down and let the rest of us talk shit.

Fuck you WC you sick fucking freak.

The Gemini Method
09-14-2012, 12:32 PM
This thread is undefeated...funny shit! I don't know much about Wild Cobra but this is hilarity at its highest peak.

Blake
09-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Not sure which is greater, WC's stalking or his fear of black surgeons.

Woo Bum-kon
09-14-2012, 03:56 PM
:cry everybody is lying and out to get me. :cry

mavs>spurs
09-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Wait a second young beta, who are you to be talking shit? You started a thread asking for tips on how to interact and get a date just the other day. Pipe down and let the rest of us talk shit.

rofl always looking for a new poster to stalk..you're one weird fuck. nobody with a schnauze like that gets to talk shit.

Lincoln
09-14-2012, 05:11 PM

Shut the fuck up you pathetic 35 year old loser. Lol even after all these years you still haven't gotten your shit together and live off talking shit to an 18 year old on ST :lmao

Go creep and stalk someone else faggot, get my name and dick out of your mouth. Ty

TSA
09-14-2012, 05:17 PM
rofl always looking for a new poster to stalk..you're one weird fuck. nobody with a schnauze like that gets to talk shit.

Ahhhh how cute.....betas getting eachothers backs.

How bout.....nobody missing foreskin gets to talk shit.

mavs>spurs
09-14-2012, 05:20 PM
then you still don't get to talk shit :rollin

DMC
09-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Instead of "Being John Malkovich," I'd be frighteningly fascinated to spend a day in the mind of Wild Cobra.
The overpowering knowledge would destroy you in an instant I am afraid. You would be on the precipice of evolving into pure energy.

It would be something like this I imagine:

4AoOa-Fz2kw

TSA
09-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Shut the fuck up you pathetic 35 year old loser. Lol even after all these years you still haven't gotten your shit together and live off talking shit to an 18 year old on ST :lmao

Go creep and stalk someone else faggot, get my name and dick out of your mouth. Ty

I'm 30, turn 31 this month. Don't believe everything your foreskinless friend tells you. I wasn't talking shit to you either, just pointing out the irony of one pathetic pussy asking for dating advice online talking shit on another poster for dating online. Quick, go delete your dating advice thread and we'll pretend it never happened. Have a fun weekend on spurstalk cause I know damn well you didn't have the balls or tact to ask that chick out. Peace out young beta.

TSA
09-14-2012, 05:26 PM
then you still don't get to talk shit :rollin

TSA has foreskin, thesanityannex does not. :facepalm

Lincoln
09-14-2012, 05:27 PM
I'll update that thread when she comes back faggot, why you obsesse with me lol. You really want that dick don't you?

TSA
09-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Do you know how fucking gay it sounds when a boy says to a man, "you want my dick"

Think about how stupid that sounds fruitcake.

mavs>spurs
09-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I'll update that thread when she comes back faggot, why you obsesse with me lol. You really want that dick don't you?

TSA tries to create a name for himself by hating brah. Go all the way back to 2006 and he used to have really lame, boring, drawn out arguments with smeagol by making fun of his wife. Giant shitstain on the prime troll forum run. It's just something little dickless bitch boys do because they're bitter and insecure with themselves.

31 year old coming back to spurstalk bc all his bros got married and he's lonely and bitter as fuck:lol

Lincoln
09-14-2012, 05:32 PM
:lmao lonely at 31

TSA
09-14-2012, 05:33 PM
That thread was golden. If you didn't enjoy that you don't understand trolling. Are you telling me your fake nigga act was better? Nigga please.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Anybody else notice that he even went to the trouble of making an extra account so that there would be something positive posted. That Alexlutor poster was created on the same day that thread was created and has only two posts, both in that thread.

and he responds

Wow...

then later

Moral of the story: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

:lmao it just keeps getting better and better.

mavs>spurs
09-14-2012, 05:35 PM
i made posters kill themselves, quit the site, and take the mark of shame. i've received more complaints to kori than anyone in the history of this site. i'm just like a cancer that's in remission right now, too bored waiting for the moment to spring back to life when everyone least expects it.

fake ass wannabe 31 year old Stifler :lmao

this thread is like American Pie: ST Reunion

TSA
09-14-2012, 05:42 PM
i made posters kill themselves, quit the site, and take the mark of shame. i've received more complaints to kori than anyone in the history of this site. i'm just like a cancer that's in remission right now, too bored waiting for the moment to spring back to life when everyone least expects it.
You're basically a dick with no foreskin.

RGMCSE
09-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Whats really sad is that these little wannabe thug fuckos post just like an immature 18 year old would. Proving that they really are that young and immature or even worse older and pretending to be that young for internet forum fame. :lol Instead of taking advantage and being out enjoying time with friends and heinas. Instead there wasting valuable time on here not getting any in life like they claim. Now that's gold and the true fucking joke of this thread.:lmao

johnsmith
09-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Whats really sad is that these little wannabe thug fuckos post just like an immature 18 year old would. Proving that they really are that young and immature or even worse older and pretending to be that young for internet forum fame. :lol Instead of taking advantage and being out enjoying time with friends and heinas. Instead there wasting valuable time on here not getting any in life like they claim. Now that's gold and the true fucking joke of this thread.:lmao

Wrong....and just fucking dumb too....if you can't see the actual humor in this thread, then you're either a fucking idiot, or you're a wild cobra troll....but he's a fucking idiiot too.....sooooooo, I guess we know where you stand.

johnsmith
09-14-2012, 06:53 PM
And TSA, leave the boys alone....we had our days of being young and full of life, it's not their fault that they haven't been around long enough to have the optimism beaten out of them like we have....

Let them enjoy it.

You're good people though, so feel free to ignore this advice.

BAN AVANTE 2012!!!

RGMCSE
09-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Wrong....and just fucking dumb too....if you can't see the actual humor in this thread, then you're either a fucking idiot, or you're a wild cobra troll....but he's a fucking idiiot too.....sooooooo, I guess we know where you stand.

Don't get me wrong, the thread is classic! But I was just going over the top to show how dumb these little insecure fuckers are.

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 07:08 PM
lol Jewguars not paying MJD

lakerhaterade
09-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Just a quick question, cause I don't know,

J.T. = TSA, amirite or wrong?

johnsmith
09-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Just a quick question, cause I don't know,

J.T. = TSA, amirite or wrong?

Nope, TSA goes way back on here though.

lakerhaterade
09-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Oh ok thanks..

Latarian Milton
09-14-2012, 11:28 PM
TSA might be WC the loser's troll it seems to me, u too ashamed to come back under your regular account? it sucks to be a lonely 31yr old wannabe really, who spent the majority of his lifetime prying into other person's lives and stalking girls who don't give a shit about him, and ended up married to a be@ner wife :lmao

Clipper Nation
09-14-2012, 11:31 PM
TSA tries to create a name for himself by hating brah.
True that.... if TSA's hating on you, you must be doing something right, tbh....

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2012, 11:54 AM

I read this again today and laughed all over again. This post is the equivalent of a movie that you go to see multiple times in the theaters, and come away with something new and enjoyable everytime.

jeebus
09-15-2012, 12:13 PM
I read this again today and laughed all over again. This post is the equivalent of a movie that you go to see multiple times in the theaters, and come away with something new and enjoyable everytime.

It grabs you right off the bat, that's what makes it so fantastic.

The second sentence is worth its weight in gold easily.
The third sentence is a pure lie, inserted to make himself look good.
The 4th sentence is where the fun starts.
By the time you read the first half of the 7th sentence, you know this whole story is going to be comedy plutonium.

TSA
09-15-2012, 07:10 PM
:lmao lonely at 31

Me
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q583/hilincoln/ad866450.png

You
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q583/hilincoln/438982a0.jpg

DMC
09-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Anybody else notice that he even went to the trouble of making an extra account so that there would be something positive posted. That Alexlutor poster was created on the same day that thread was created and has only two posts, both in that thread.

and he responds

then later

nm :lol

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 12:52 AM
domain: alexlutor.com
created: 04-Apr-2004
last-changed: 03-Apr-2012
registration-expiration: 03-Apr-2013

nserver: ns27.1and1.com 217.160.82.147
nserver: ns28.1and1.com 217.160.83.147

registrant-firstname: xxxxxxx
registrant-lastname: xxxxxxx
registrant-street1: xxxxxxxxx
registrant-pcode: 78230
registrant-state: TX
registrant-city: San Antonio
registrant-ccode: US
l

Wow...

You are the spur-stalkermeister!

Edit...

redacted information from quote of DMC's post#180

DMC
09-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Wow...

You are the spur-stalkermeister!
Played like a mandolin.

Thanks for posting that btw.

GoodOdor
09-16-2012, 01:48 AM

and he responds

then later

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 02:03 AM
Played like a mandolin.

Thanks for posting that btw.
LOL...

I quote you and you say I was played?

Really now. I was just commenting on your stalking skills. Please explain that one.

DMC
09-16-2012, 02:04 AM
I was played.

See how that works?

I spread the net and along you come.

You're too easy. Must be the solstice thing.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 02:04 AM
See how that works?
I'm not the one who posted someone's IP info.

DMC
09-16-2012, 02:05 AM
I'm not the one who posted someone's IP info.
Yes you are.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 02:06 AM
Yes you are.
You did. I just quoted your message.

DMC
09-16-2012, 02:06 AM
You did. I just quoted your message.
Prove it.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 02:08 AM
Prove it.
Prove that you didn't edit it after I quoted you?

Sorry. I don't have access to the Spurstalk server.

DMC
09-16-2012, 02:10 AM
Prove that you didn't edit it after I quoted you?

Sorry. I don't have access to the Spurstalk server.

Prove you didn't edit your post after I quoted you above saying "I was played".

You should be able to prove I posted it by using a cache on Google. It will be captured if you know how to use algorithms in searches. Or you could just look at the shadows.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 02:20 AM
Prove you didn't edit your post after I quoted you above saying "I was played".

You should be able to prove I posted it by using a cache on Google. It will be captured if you know how to use algorithms in searches. Or you could just look at the shadows.
Why should I waste time with your silly game. I'm sure others saw your post before you edited it. All you are doing is adding evidence to your loser status.

I'm not going to continue to argue over this. Get back on topic, else consider yourself ignored.

ChumpDumper
09-16-2012, 02:20 AM
i made posters kill themselves, quit the site, and take the mark of shame. i've received more complaints to kori than anyone in the history of this site.1 out of 4.

symple19
09-16-2012, 02:21 AM
Don't get me wrong, the thread is classic! But I was just going over the top to show how dumb these little insecure fuckers are.

lol tarps

mavs>spurs
09-16-2012, 02:42 AM
1 out of 4.

at LEAST 3 of 4, but who cares your opinion is irrelevant.

ChumpDumper
09-16-2012, 02:47 AM
at LEAST 3 of 4, but who cares your opinion is irrelevant.You care.

DMC
09-16-2012, 02:48 AM
*Why should I waste time with your silly game. I'm sure others saw your post before you edited it. All you are doing is adding evidence to your loser status.

1I'm not going to continue to argue over this. Get back on topic, else consider yourself ignored.

*Tactic 2
1 Tactic 3

mavs>spurs
09-16-2012, 02:50 AM
lmfao dmc, putting the ball on the floor and unleashing his pent up frustration towards WC and his shit takes, showing no mercy refusing to help him up after the play par per etc

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052012/1337015228_amare_stoudemire_psyches_out_shane_batt ier.gif

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 03:07 AM
lmfao dmc, putting the ball on the floor and unleashing his pent up frustration towards WC and his shit takes, showing no mercy refusing to help him up after the play par per etc

DMC is just being a loser shithead right now in my opinion.

GoodOdor
09-16-2012, 05:15 AM
DMC is just being a loser shithead right now in my opinion.

He's making you cry uncle....I can see why you would be upset.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 05:47 AM
He's making you cry uncle....I can see why you would be upset.
No, just tired of wasting my time.

Latarian Milton
09-16-2012, 09:37 AM
DMC pwning the living shit out of WC is another example for the relevance of education imho

DMC
09-16-2012, 12:05 PM
No, just tired of wasting my time.

Just providing a sample to show you that you are not as wily as you seem to advertise yourself as here.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6110497&postcount=181

You are so eager to respond, almost like a sugar high, that you don't even think about what you are responding to. You've mentioned in the past that you have the answer in your mind in an instant, just like that, yet it's evident to most people who read your replies that your answers are wrong because you haven't read the material you're responding to.

Like then, here you have quoted me, posted what you thought was sensitive information and called me a stalker. Then you go on several posts about how the onus of proof is on me to prove I didn't originally post that and edit it. After all that, you redacted it.

Funny thing is that it's a domain name that's available to anyone who cares to look at alexlutor.com.

So when I said "played", the concert had only begun. I have no idea who the guy is, don't care. I just used that to make you dance like a forum monkey.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Just providing a sample to show you that you are not as wily as you seem to advertise yourself as here.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6110497&postcount=181

You are so eager to respond, almost like a sugar high, that you don't even think about what you are responding to. You've mentioned in the past that you have the answer in your mind in an instant, just like that, yet it's evident to most people who read your replies that your answers are wrong because you haven't read the material you're responding to.

Like then, here you have quoted me, posted what you thought was sensitive information and called me a stalker. Then you go on several posts about how the onus of proof is on me to prove I didn't originally post that and edit it. After all that, you redacted it.

Funny thing is that it's a domain name that's available to anyone who cares to look at alexlutor.com.

So when I said "played", the concert had only begun. I have no idea who the guy is, don't care. I just used that to make you dance like a forum monkey.
All in the eyes of the beholder. I most certainly do not feel played, and if you consider that, you have a very lame sense of accomplishment.

Looks like to me, you are the child who is laughing after wetting himself.

All in the eye of the beholder.

DMC
09-16-2012, 03:10 PM
All in the eyes of the beholder. I most certainly do not feel played, and if you consider that, you have a very lame sense of accomplishment.

Looks like to me, you are the child who is laughing after wetting himself.

All in the eye of the beholder.

I didn't do it for your benefit. It's obvious you've been toyed with a few times here regarding your misplaced sense of mental prowess, however it made me chuckle.

chuck·le

   [chuhk-uhl] verb, chuck·led, chuck·ling, noun verb (used without object) 1. to laugh softly or amusedly, usually with satisfaction: They chuckled at the child's efforts to walk.

2. to laugh to oneself: to chuckle while reading.

3. Obsolete . to cluck, as a fowl.

Obviously I don't mean it in the 3rd sense. I would say more along the lines of the 1st sense.

That came to me in a snap, didn't even have to ponder it. That's how my mind works, it's like a quantum singularity where all things exist, yet nothing exists. Sometimes I am certain I can actually ping a sonar transducer with my thoughts.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 03:33 PM
I didn't do it for your benefit. It's obvious you've been toyed with a few times here regarding your misplaced sense of mental prowess, however it made me chuckle.

chuck·le

   [chuhk-uhl] verb, chuck·led, chuck·ling, noun verb (used without object) 1. to laugh softly or amusedly, usually with satisfaction: They chuckled at the child's efforts to walk.

2. to laugh to oneself: to chuckle while reading.

3. Obsolete . to cluck, as a fowl.

Obviously I don't mean it in the 3rd sense. I would say more along the lines of the 1st sense.

That came to me in a snap, didn't even have to ponder it. That's how my mind works, it's like a quantum singularity where all things exist, yet nothing exists. Sometimes I am certain I can actually ping a sonar transducer with my thoughts.
Yes, I can see how demented things come to you immediately. It makes perfect sense with your history of postings.

Blake
09-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Yes, I can see how demented things come to you immediately. It makes perfect sense with your history of postings.

Says the flag lot stalker

Clipper Nation
09-16-2012, 03:51 PM
:cry DMC is just being a loser shithead right now in my opinion. :cry

:cry "Make it stop! Uncle! UNCLE!" :cry

ClipperLuva
09-16-2012, 03:59 PM
:cry "Make it stop! Uncle! UNCLE!" :cry

DMC
09-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Sometimes I feel it's a curse to be burdened with such insight to every topic imaginable. Other times I just accept it as a gift and a responsibility to warn others of things my mind deciphers that could lead to their doom.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Sometimes I feel it's a curse to be burdened with such insight to every topic imaginable. Other times I just accept it as a gift and a responsibility to warn others of things my mind deciphers that could lead to their doom.
I see you have illusions of grandeur as well.

Latarian Milton
09-16-2012, 10:00 PM
WC and DMC are the two extreme ends of education imho, one is well educated while the other received little to none education after him graduating from hs but the debate is not at all an overwhelming one the way it goes. DMC learned tons of advanced knowledge in college but on the other hand he also got more brainwashed by the government than normal people. too much education also handicaps a person just as much as the lack of it does, there's an optimal point of how much education one should receive imho

mouse
09-18-2012, 12:00 PM
With Google available what makes you so sure DMC is so educated?

redzero
09-18-2012, 12:19 PM

You're enough proof that having Google alone can't make somebody sound smart.

dirk4mvp.
09-18-2012, 12:38 PM

Agloco
09-19-2012, 11:29 PM

Dunno, I do a pretty good job of imitating a new-cooler scientist.

Agloco, DMC, et al. are a bunch of posers tbh.

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 11:30 PM
i knew agloco was a faker whenever he said that he's mexican :lol

mexican scientist is an oxymoron as someone once said

DMC
09-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Dunno, I do a pretty good job of imitating a new-cooler scientist.

Agloco, DMC, et al. are a bunch of posers tbh.

the radiation logo helps. My monkey with a basketball is a statement in scientific knowledge of the human race tbh

Agloco
09-19-2012, 11:31 PM
i knew agloco was a faker whenever he said that he's mexican :lol

mexican scientist is an oxymoron as someone once said

No estoy un be@ner. Try again.

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 11:32 PM
you once said you were a be@ner bro. what's up with that?

Agloco
09-19-2012, 11:54 PM
you once said you were a be@ner bro. what's up with that?

Negative. Can you find the quote? Perhaps you mistook my sarcasm for truth?

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 11:55 PM
that's probably what happened tbh, makes a lot more sense now you kind of flipped my view of reality upside down when i believed that :lol

i just knew it couldn't be true..the only thing be@ners can engineer are tacos and burritos.

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2012, 01:34 AM
that's probably what happened tbh, makes a lot more sense now you kind of flipped my view of reality upside down when i believed that :lol

i just knew it couldn't be true..the only thing be@ners can engineer are tacos and burritos.

Per Par Bads. 31 and lonely. Getting my estalk on.

mavs>spurs
09-20-2012, 01:46 AM
you forgot the hole in your beard

TSA
09-20-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm still looking to seek damages for my missing beard hair. Fucking prick doctors took it against my young will. I can't even provide full beard orgasm because of this. I want my full beard spot back. :(

mavs>spurs
09-20-2012, 02:53 AM
you should probably sue the guy who cum-shotted you in the jaw sort of like 50 cent. you talk with a slur?

TE
09-20-2012, 04:42 AM

just had to read this again to get a quick :lol:lol:lol

:rollin:rollin:rollin

AaronY
04-26-2013, 11:54 PM
Holy shit..LMFAO

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-27-2013, 12:35 AM
:lmao never gets old

HarlemHeat37
04-27-2013, 02:45 AM
Wow, fucking creepy, tbh..

Wild Cobra
04-27-2013, 02:59 AM
:lmao never gets old
You're right.

It never gets old to see how many people like you, have such low self esteem, that you have to make yourself feel better by attempting to make others look bad, or not letting simple mistakes go others make.

You are fucking pathetic.

I'm curious. Why are you in the dumps this time, that reading that made you feel better?

Woo Bum-kon
04-27-2013, 03:32 AM
lol simple mistake
lol low self-esteem

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-27-2013, 08:10 AM
You're right.

It never gets old to see how many people like you, have such low self esteem, that you have to make yourself feel better by attempting to make others look bad, or not letting simple mistakes go others make.

I'm curious. Why are you in the dumps this time, that reading that made you feel better?
:lmao meltdown
:lmao simple mistake
:lmao flaglot

Big Empty
04-27-2013, 08:32 AM
why would you want to make another woman miserable?why make one woman miserable, when u can make them all happy

Big Empty
04-27-2013, 08:39 AM
You're right.

I'm curious. Why are you in the dumps this time, that reading that made you feel better?i think hes just busting ur balls as ur spurstalk buddy. I know u have a beautiful mind and all but u gotta watch out with these meth head chicks u meet online. They freak out faster than the regular crazy women we all meet

SA210
04-27-2013, 01:43 PM
:lol DoK and Wuss bum Kunt trying to bring others down and gang-up to make themselves feel better about their own insecure lives, per par. Not at all surprised to see them continue desperately to compensate for their lack of manhood, tbh. :tu

ChumpDumper
04-27-2013, 01:50 PM
SA210 recruiting for his e-gang.

SA210
04-27-2013, 01:53 PM
^^:lol Chump (obese boy) is so angry and in love with me, that he just can't quit me tbh, per par. I knew he couldn't quit me. My predictions are gold. :tu

lol ChunkDumpster circle jerking with his usual e-crushes

ChumpDumper
04-27-2013, 01:58 PM
:tuAnd I never said anything about not responding to you -- that was you loudly whining about putting me on ignore and then coming back like the vaccinated hypocrite you are.

SA210
04-27-2013, 02:17 PM
:cry I'm a liar, a whiner and I'm addicted to the internet. I'm also SA210's bitch and I can't quit him! Can others please help me, again! HELP!!! :cry

P.S. What is sex?

lol 74, 600

lol obese

ChumpDumper
04-27-2013, 02:40 PM
lol never seen me
lol hypocrite
lol conspiracy

exstatic
04-29-2013, 12:00 AM
see, the thing about mustard is it works well on hot dogs, burgers and sandwiches. ketchup to me is a hot dog-only condiment. mayo is bomb on sammies and burgers, but not on hot dogs. so, pass the dijon please! imho tbqh

Only kids or cretins use ketchup on a hot dog. Dogs can be crowned with any of the following: chili, mustard, onions, kraut, relish, regional faves (not to include ketchup) like half tomato slices or peppers.

DeadlyDynasty
04-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Having tomatoes and pickles on a hotdog tells me you're low-class.

The Reckoning
04-29-2013, 11:29 PM
http://www.chicagohotdogshack.com/IndexFiles/images/vdogof2.jpg

check out the danish hotdog from the street vendors.

it's above all other hotdogs. diced fried onions? si por favor.

The Reckoning
04-29-2013, 11:45 PM
http://www.seriouseats.com/polser2.jpg

motha stuff this

CuckingFunt
04-29-2013, 11:55 PM
Fuck mustard AND ketchup.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2756/m2890008.jpg

Satchmo Dog from Dreamy Weenies in New Orleans. Choice of dog (beef frank, polish sausage, etc.) topped with red beans & rice. Kills all competition.

Reck
04-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Fuck mustard AND ketchup.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2756/m2890008.jpg

Satchmo Dog from Dreamy Weenies in New Orleans. Choice of dog (beef frank, polish sausage, etc.) topped with red beans & rice. Kills all competition.

Damn, yeah I'll pass.

TDMVPDPOY
04-30-2013, 01:09 AM
rice with beans? u must be on low budget

The Reckoning
04-30-2013, 01:13 AM
seriously remoulade with fried onions is the greatest thing ever. it's almost like ranch and potatoes.

rascal
06-02-2013, 08:26 AM

She saw you as a threat.