PDA

View Full Version : sons its not even 5pm yet and I already need beer thanks to the Hornets ...

BRHornet45
02-17-2009, 05:51 PM
god f#cking damnit sons why!? .... I knew those ass clowns were going to trade Chandler. It had to be him or Peja to free up some payroll for next year and of course they couldn't move Peja. this officially eliminates us in the first round no doubt about it. sons please tell me this is a bad dream. please. god bless

dallaskd
02-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Go Mavs.

Allanon
02-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Hornets weren't going to win the championship this year anyways.

Joe Smith and Chris Wilcox are very capable replacements and their combined contributions (worse starter but better bench player) will equal Tyson Chandler's.

Hornets made a lateral move and saved money for next year.

endrity
02-17-2009, 05:56 PM
It's weird how a team deliberately choses to take itself out of contention. The Hornets had not made the leap some people expected, but their not so great record is also due to some injuries. And some time it takes a few years for a good team to break through. The Hornets, with a young CP3, definetely had time on their side.

BRHornet45
02-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Hornets weren't going to win the championship this year anyways.

oe Smith and Chris Wilcox are very capable replacements and their combined presence (worse starter but better bench player) will equal Tyson Chandler's.

Hornets made a lateral move and saved money for next year.

son I did not want to part ways with Chandler. there is a reason why this team is 9-9 without him in the lineup. the chemistry that he and CP3 had was priceless and his defensive presence was great. notice since he has been out of the lineup how PATHETIC the inside defense for the Hornets has been with teams scoring like crazy with easy layups inside.

I hate to say it, but yes we are officially finished this year. I did not expect us to win the championship this season, but I had high hopes of making a strong run and getting out of the 2nd round at least. In the last week or two before Chandlers injury, he was starting to find his groove and had double doubles in his last 4 games. was Tyson the sole answer for the hornets? no ... but he was a crucial key to their success. they should have moved West instead.

baseline bum
02-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Chandler's not worth that money. Maybe when he plays hard like he did last year, but not right now. Maybe y'all sign Rasheed Wallace this summer for less than half the cost.

lil_penny
02-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Should of been peja you guys have too many shooters anyways.. he's a large amount of money.. you guys weren't going to make any noise this year anyways.. hornets towell has officially been thrown in

ManuTP9
02-17-2009, 06:25 PM
sons the hornets have eliminated there chances of going far in the playoffs, but remmber we will Rise again. Believe

Allanon
02-17-2009, 06:26 PM
son I did not want to part ways with Chandler. there is a reason why this team is 9-9 without him in the lineup. the chemistry that he and CP3 had was priceless and his defensive presence was great. notice since he has been out of the lineup how PATHETIC the inside defense for the Hornets has been with teams scoring like crazy with easy layups inside.

I hate to say it, but yes we are officially finished this year. I did not expect us to win the championship this season, but I had high hopes of making a strong run and getting out of the 2nd round at least. In the last week or two before Chandlers injury, he was starting to find his groove and had double doubles in his last 4 games. was Tyson the sole answer for the hornets? no ... but he was a crucial key to their success. they should have moved West instead.

I have to agree Sons, probably should have moved West, instead of Chandler.

But there are alot worse salary dumps than Joe Smith and Chris Wilcox. I personally don't think the Hornets are going to miss Chandler with these replacements.

Hornets are playing .600 ball right now, my bet's that they stay right about the same or go up a bit.

Allanon
02-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Should of been peja you guys have too many shooters anyways.. he's a large amount of money.. you guys weren't going to make any noise this year anyways.. hornets towell has officially been thrown in

Hornets tried but nobody wanted Peja..way too expensive for a star on his last leg.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-17-2009, 06:31 PM
god f#cking damnit sons why!? .... I knew those ass clowns were going to trade Chandler. It had to be him or Peja to free up some payroll for next year and of course they couldn't move Peja. this officially eliminates us in the first round no doubt about it. sons please tell me this is a bad dream. please. god bless

Sons he would rather play in redneck gym of OKC than redneck of gym of New Orleans.

dirk4mvp
02-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Sons he would rather play in redneck gym of OKC than redneck of gym of New Orleans.

Both of those gyms are way better than the high school gyms in euroleauge.

Agloco
02-17-2009, 06:33 PM

It's the economy......:depressed

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Both of those gyms are way better than the high school gyms in euroleauge.

Nope they play in junior high school gyms in OKC and NO.

dirk4mvp
02-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Nope they play in junior high school gyms in OKC and NO.

Are you sure son?

bostonguy
02-17-2009, 06:40 PM

Son give us Posey back. You can have tony allen/bill walker/ and jr giddens.Your owner also sheds more salary long term wise :blah

BlackSwordsMan
02-17-2009, 06:42 PM

sons that's just what the america media wants you to think
imagine if greece media were to cover this basketball club
best media cover

BRHornet45
02-17-2009, 06:49 PM
sons that's just what the america media wants you to think
imagine if greece media were to cover this basketball club
best media cover

sons ESPN confirms what I say about gyms for Olympiacos basketball club. new arena is nice. see pic below (please notice new luxury box at the top)

http://i40.tinypic.com/2pr9z80.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Hornets cant pay their players because they play in junior high school gyms. They are such a poor club. Poor Chandler had to leave because he never got paycheck.

Pelicans78
02-17-2009, 07:00 PM
I would love to trade Posey for Tony Allen, etc. We don't need him and his contract is an albatross. Do it Bower!!!!!!!!!

turiaf for president
02-17-2009, 07:01 PM
i feel for you son. but i dont think it'll be too bad. chandler was nothing before he played with paul. maybe paul can make a player out of wilcox

Many PackYao
02-17-2009, 07:19 PM
sons ESPN confirms what I say about gyms for Olympiacos basketball club. new arena is nice. see pic below (please notice new luxury box at the top)

Dayum sons!That's state of the art right there.:lol

BlackSwordsMan
02-17-2009, 07:20 PM

Is this New Orleans bench?

BRHornet45
02-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Hornets cant pay their players because they play in junior high school gyms. They are such a poor club. Poor Chandler had to leave because he never got paycheck.

son the Hornets are just like MOST NBA teams that are trying to avoid the luxury tax next year. it has nothing to do with them not wanting to pay their players lol .... although, this was not the way to do it. they should have moved West.

mystargtr34
02-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Wow! Why the fuck couldnt the Spurs match up their expiring + Thomas and Bowen within 25% of 12M. Throw in Mahinmi + cash whatever.
Fuck.

BUMP
02-17-2009, 07:36 PM
:lmao

11 posts had Son or Sons in this thread

turiaf for president
02-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Wow! Why the fuck couldnt the Spurs match up their expiring + Thomas and Bowen within 25% of 12M. Throw in Mahinmi + cash whatever.
Fuck.

because you are contenders in the same division. OKC is a couple years away. Plus, wilcox is a decent young player and smith is a wise vet.

spurs have 4.8 million dollars coming off the books in finley, udoka, and vaughn. not even close to 11.5 million

BRHornet45
02-17-2009, 07:57 PM
never again sons :(

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2223/2497861602_bba99623e8_o.gif

jack sommerset
02-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Hornets need to move to Seatle.

Pelicans78
02-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Oilers need to move to Nashville. Oh wait, they already did.

jack sommerset
02-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Oilers need to move to Nashville. Oh wait, they already did.

Good example. Stern should make this happen

SenorSpur
02-17-2009, 08:25 PM

Your cheap-ass owner really did a number on your teams playoff hopes. Good luck with the combo of Hilton Armstrong and Joe Smith.