PDA

View Full Version : Live at MSG ( SPUR TENDENCY)

spurspokesman
02-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Ok my fellow spur fans. I was at the knicks game last night and got A chance to see A looming tendency with the spurs.I know many would like to see us get carter(I Dont)but I dont think he is not the answer to our problems. As I watched I noticed that in several offensive sets we had three guys (four at times) on the perimeter with lonely duncan left to battle three guys for A rebound in which the knicks just challenged us to beat em from deep. Then when duncan goes to work in the post there is no one slashing in to attempt to rebound. We dont need another wing-shooter- slasher. We need A big (doesnt have to be great) that is active around the basket and keeps 5-9 guys from getting 10 rebounds and can discourage penetration which the knicks got so easily last night. Hence wilcox hence jeffries and a few others. We have enough offense. We need another enforcer upfront. Props to tim for manning a lonely frontcourt. (END OF RIFF)

Darthkiller
02-18-2009, 04:35 PM
get brad miller imo

Spursfan092120
02-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Ok my fellow spur fans. I was at the knicks game last night and got A chance to see A looming tendency with the spurs.I know many would like to see us get carter(I Dont)but I dont think he is not the answer to our problems. As I watched I noticed that in several offensive sets we had three guys (four at times) on the perimeter with lonely duncan left to battle three guys for A rebound in which the knicks just challenged us to beat em from deep. Then when duncan goes to work in the post there is no one slashing in to attempt to rebound. We dont need another wing-shooter- slasher. We need A big (doesnt have to be great) that is active around the basket and keeps 5-9 guys from getting 10 rebounds and can discourage penetration which the knicks got so easily last night. Hence wilcox hence jeffries and a few others. We have enough offense. We need another enforcer upfront. Props to tim for manning a lonely frontcourt. (END OF RIFF)
Egg freaking zactly....(exactly). 2 talented big men will help our shooting tremendously because of the pitchout factor.

SAtown
02-18-2009, 04:43 PM

You forgot to capitalize the last couple of "a"s in this paragraph.

spurspokesman
02-18-2009, 06:53 PM
Egg freaking zactly....(exactly). 2 talented big men will help our shooting tremendously because of the pitchout factor.
You finished what I meant to say. Were getting less open shots because our frontcourt doesnt demand enough attention (with the exception of tim) and not getting enough production in the frontcourt. Thanks