PDA

View Full Version : Fvck the IRS

Leetonidas
02-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Okay, I am so pissed off. Now that I'm filing taxes and stuff I can see just why people hate this shit and the fucking retards at the IRS.

So I filed my taxes on the 1st, got all the confirmation emails and what not, and have been waiting. Come to find two days ago that some stupid minor bullshit was keeping my shit from being sent the IRS (thanks TurboTax -_-) so I fixed that and got my taxes filed, right in time to because I need this money for rent otherwise I'm fucked. Well, today I get an email saying my return was rejected because some fucking numbnuts at the IRS entered my birthday wrong a few years back and apparently I'm not providing them correct information. WHAT THE FUCK?!

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

This could not have come at a worse possible time. Fuck the IRS

Blake
02-18-2009, 06:33 PM
that sucks, but why are you needing this money for rent? what about next month and the month after that?

Leetonidas
02-18-2009, 06:35 PM
I am getting a new roommate next month, so I won't have to pay as much, and I'm in between jobs right now because my previous one did not coincide with my college schedule. So I was really counting on this return. The worst part is they have it on their records that I was born on 6/6/91 when it should be in 90, and if I go back and change it to 91 then it says my parents need to file for me. GOD DAMMIT!!!

I'm paying for my own house, bills, and school by myself. I'm trying to sell some shit on craigslist so maybe I can make a little bit of extra money.

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Okay, I am so pissed off. Now that I'm filing taxes and stuff I can see just why people hate this shit and the fucking retards at the IRS.

So I filed my taxes on the 1st, got all the confirmation emails and what not, and have been waiting. Come to find two days ago that some stupid minor bullshit was keeping my shit from being sent the IRS (thanks TurboTax -_-) so I fixed that and got my taxes filed, right in time to because I need this money for rent otherwise I'm fucked. Well, today I get an email saying my return was rejected because some fucking numbnuts at the IRS entered my birthday wrong a few years back and apparently I'm not providing them correct information. WHAT THE FUCK?!

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

This could not have come at a worse possible time. Fuck the IRS
Maybe they're just giving you the run-around until they can justify the same as California, and send you an IOU?

Wild Cobra
02-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Could also be some illegal alien used your social security number and changed the birthday and already have your return!

Would that be a pisser?

Make sure they don't have an address in Mexico for you!

ChumpDumper
02-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Could also be that Wild Cobra deduced all your poersonal information from your sig photo and sent in a bogus return just to show you it could be done.

You are his mind candy!

mookie2001
02-18-2009, 07:21 PM
1990?

dam case mccoy

ashbeeigh
02-18-2009, 07:30 PM
and if I go back and change it to 91 then it says my parents need to file for me. GOD DAMMIT!!!

Why would it say that? Did your parents do their taxes, claim your exemption and your educational credit as well (which sounds fishy based on your living on yuor own and everything...)

We've had a shitloads of problems at our site with college kids coming in, filing their taxes, and then us finding out that their parents claimed them and their returns going don a lot.

Sorry to hear about all the trouble. If it makes you feel any better, we had one of our tax preparers do his own taxes and have them returned because he misspelled his own middle name.

mookie2001
02-18-2009, 07:34 PM
if it makes you feel better the income tax is both direct and unapportioned