PDA

View Full Version : TP show some love to the Shaq

Brazil
02-18-2009, 08:34 PM
I know nobody cares but if I continue reading stuff regarding Manu injury I'm gonna be crazy.

Tony, how is your thirds All Star Game ?
To live the All Star Game is a great experience. When I first selected in 2006 in Houston, I arrived on the tip of my toes. I was discovering something new and exciting. Everything was new to me while players like Kobe Bryant or Shaq O’Neal were accustomed to the party. Even if you play for the San Antonio Spurs it is something special to be amongst the best players in the world. Today I really appreciate the weekend and I belong with them. The Kobe Bryant, Brandon Roy, Chris Paul, Chancey Billups are my friends! I don’t see them anymore as the superstars of the NBA.

There remains one player that is set aside of the others, Shaquille O’Neal, the Phoenix Suns’s center…
He is a monument for our sport as he set his print on the game during the past fifteen years. For the first time in my career I practiced with him. It may be his last appearance in the All Star Game and it is a great honor to be at his side. With him you have to be ready for everything as he is a big clown, towering at 2,16m and 150 kg. He never stops and we’ve had a good time together.

Did you manage to practice ?
To be honest we’ve had more fun than anything else. We will thus improvise for the game and will make our best for the fans to have a good show. When we will have to up the game a bit we will send the Shaq to do some cleaning in the paint.