PDA

View Full Version : Video of dude playing F.E.A.R in the dark (hilarious)

MaNuMaNiAc
02-19-2009, 12:55 AM
3s0wvYeGTHc

:lmao

CuckingFunt
02-19-2009, 01:21 AM
"Yay! Stewart's here!!"

Good stuff.

pickle girl
02-19-2009, 01:23 AM
:lol

Cry Havoc
02-19-2009, 03:51 AM
If you've played F.E.A.R., you would know his reactions are absolutely real, and completely understandable.

Nothing in gaming has ever pushed my level of response to an actual twitching, fevered pitch, frightened mess like F.E.A.R. It's superb.

MannyIsGod
02-19-2009, 06:18 AM
Dude - I played FEAR and it was the scariest game I've ever played. I played it in the dark a couple of times but learned my lesson fast.

Now, that being said, this guy is just outright ridiculous. I never screamed. I jumped back several times but I was never a little girl like this dude

Liar
02-19-2009, 07:53 AM
Dude - I played FEAR and it was the scariest game I've ever played. I played it in the dark a couple of times but learned my lesson fast.

Now, that being said, this guy is just outright ridiculous. I never screamed. I jumped back several times but I was never a little girl like this dude

Hey, I believe ya.

phyzik
02-19-2009, 10:52 AM
"Im a bad ass Marine...ghaAAAA, mfffaaaAAAA, FUCK OFF! I DONT CARE!"

MaNuMaNiAc
02-19-2009, 10:59 AM
If you've played F.E.A.R., you would know his reactions are absolutely real, and completely understandable.

Nothing in gaming has ever pushed my level of response to an actual twitching, fevered pitch, frightened mess like F.E.A.R. It's superb.

I played F.E.A.R and at no point did I ever scream out like that dude. Those reactions aren't completely understandable at all... unless we're talking about a 15 year old girl, then I could see it :lol

This is not to say I wasn't startled and completely on edge the whole fucking game, I'm just saying.

RandomGuy
02-19-2009, 01:00 PM

What is this, an XBox game or something?

My interest is piqued here.

I am more of a strategy gaming kind of guy, but do appreciate the occasional first person shooter, even if I totally suck because everybody else has been playing the damn games for years more than I have.

jman3000
02-19-2009, 01:30 PM
FEAR was the first game I purchased for my 360 and I can honestly say It didn't scare me all that much.

Maybe it was because I played it mostly during the day or with people around, but while there were some parts that disturbed me... nothing really made me actually fearful.

SpursStalker
02-19-2009, 02:11 PM

Love it!! Thanks for the laugh.

Cry Havoc
02-19-2009, 02:15 PM
I played F.E.A.R and at no point did I ever scream out like that dude. Those reactions aren't completely understandable at all... unless we're talking about a 15 year old girl, then I could see it :lol

This is not to say I wasn't startled and completely on edge the whole fucking game, I'm just saying.

Why? You aren't him. Maybe he's a jumpy character. I never screamed like that, either, but I could understand someone with an excitable personality actually being frightened to screaming, particularly if they don't have a lot of experience in the FPS/horror gaming genre, which would make everything that much more chaotic. Just because his reactions do not line up with yours is a reason to criticize him? Mmkay.

jman3000
02-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Dead Space was a lot scarier imo... the atmosphere/music made it incredibly eerie.

GreasyJoe
02-19-2009, 11:31 PM
Dead Space was a lot scarier imo... the atmosphere/music made it incredibly eerie.

Dead Space iiisss wayy scarier. its so awesome how they dont even try.

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2009, 12:31 AM
anyone play FEAR 2?