PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Want Igor Rakocevic

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-19-2009, 03:38 PM
It seem from scouting sources that Houston Rockets have been in contact with Igor Rakocevic to join them. They would like to sign him to be starting point guard for them.

He is free agent at end of season. Asking price is say to be $12 millions for 3 years but 3rd year would be team option. This could maybe be true rumors after Alston was traded and he play in same team as Prigioni (old team of Scola) who Rockets have been scouting for long time now.

For Rockets fans he has won FIBA European championship in 2001 and FIBA World Championship in 2002 with Yugoslavia after victory over Argentina in championship. Very few players have won both European championship and world championship. Even Spain national team of current time has never done this.

So he is product of legendary Yugoslavia system.

Personal opinion of this player is he can fit perfect in offense with team that have Yao as center. However defense would be issue for him because in Euroleague he is not good defender. Of course is much better than someone like Jasikevicius in defense. But maybe he would be OK because Navarro also sucks in defense in Euroleague. In NBA it is not that important since rules prevent players from really guarding in perimeter anyway. Not like in Euroleague where bad defenders on perimeter are big problem for clubs.

But in offense he is one player who would punish NBA defense badly if they left him open to make double teams of Yao.

6-4 player can play point guard or shooting guard. Excellent 3 point shooter and vertical jump is 43 inches.

This is him in youtube

dunk over 7-1 center

gyF98HkUkSo

dunk over 6-11 center
click where it say HQ at bottom right corner of screen

1qjdVd_tT3M&fmt=18

ankle breaker and assist

HYlRSqkTEdk&fmt=18

mix tape 1 Adriatic league MVP scoring

Wyt0pY9Wv5c

mix tape 2 Adriatic league MVP passing

aVvbMbjC720

This is him in Euroleague game this year against ALBA Berlin - is just clips from this one game

OgL6-3YO8Qo&fmt=18

Red Hawk #21
02-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Go away.

lil_penny
02-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Bullshit jew lie

dirk4mvp
02-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Go away.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-19-2009, 04:09 PM
This is him in youtube

dunk over 7-1 center

gyF98HkUkSo

dunk over 6-11 center

1qjdVd_tT3M&fmt=18

ankle breaker and assist

HYlRSqkTEdk&fmt=18

mix tape 1 Adriatic league MVP scoring

Wyt0pY9Wv5c

mix tape 2 Adriatic league MVP passing

aVvbMbjC720

This is him in Euroleague game this year against ALBA Berlin - is just clips from this one game

OgL6-3YO8Qo&fmt=18

DANILO DRASKOVIC
02-20-2009, 12:18 AM
because he worked out so well when he played for the Timberwolves..

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/igor_rakocevic/index.html

Kai
02-20-2009, 12:53 AM

But he is product of legendary Yugoslavia system.

bigdog
02-20-2009, 02:25 AM
IGOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cryptozoology.com/forum/images/igor_5212.jpg

DaDakota
02-20-2009, 10:03 AM
LOL - the roster is full.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-20-2009, 12:07 PM
LOL - the roster is full.

DD

It is not full for next year.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-20-2009, 12:11 PM

He has been offered MLE type contract for next year from Pacers, Lakers, Celtics and Knicks.

I guess you is one of retards that think all players never get better but just always stay the same as when they are young.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 03:47 PM
He was also ask about it by press in Spain and he said he will think about it in the summer and he will seriously consider it.

http://www.talkbasket.net/news/rakocevic-has-an-nba-offer.html

Rakocevic has an NBA
2009-02-24 09:55

TAU Ceramica star Igor Rakocevic has recieved a serious offer from an NBA club to sign a three-year contract at the end of the season. Former Red Star captain has been playing the best season in his career, leading the Euroleague and ACB league in scoring. Rakocevic was a member of Minnesota Timberwolves in 2002/2003 season.

- I have not made the final decicion yet, but there is a possibility for me to return to NBA. Being 30 years old I thought that part of my career is over, but I recieved a good offer. I will make the final decision in the summer after I think it through, since that will probably be my last big contract - Rakocevic said.

Unofficial sources say that Rakocevic has an offer from Houston Rockets for a three year contract worth around 12 milion dollars.

And once again Rockets fans can STFU about accuse me of being liar.

TwinTowers
02-24-2009, 04:53 PM
I don't see how Rakocevic would make much difference. Doesn't make much sence to bring a PG who would be a defensive liability, in a conference loaded with the best PGs in the league. He might be a good offensive player, but that wouldn't be enough, and he's not a youngster either, so let's see:

Rakocevic > Parker?
Rakocevic > CP3?
Rakocevic > D Williams?
Rakocevic > Billups?
Rakocevic > Nash?

The answer to the above questions is NO!

Indazone
02-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Vujacic

I very happy that Igor come to America

He make Machine very happy

He have sexy poot

If Igor come to Los Angeles, Machine show him good time "wink"

Sexy sexy time because I Machine!

dirk4mvp
02-24-2009, 05:04 PM
This guy sucks.

Hemotivo
02-24-2009, 05:05 PM
what about Prigioni?

Indazone
02-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Vujacic say

Prignoni bald man not very sexy but Machine welcome him anyway. Machine always happy because Machine know where to put the ball.

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't see how Rakocevic would make much difference. Doesn't make much sence to bring a PG who would be a defensive liability, in a conference loaded with the best PGs in the league. He might be a good offensive player, but that wouldn't be enough, and he's not a youngster either, so let's see:

Rakocevic > Parker?
Rakocevic > CP3?
Rakocevic > D Williams?
Rakocevic > Billups?
Rakocevic > Nash?

Go ahead and throw this up there Rakocevic > Brooks? and the answer will still be the same. Houston isn't paying 4 mil per for a backup.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:11 PM

Rakocevic > Parker?
Rakocevic > CP3?
Rakocevic > D Williams?
Rakocevic > Billups?
Rakocevic > Nash?

his defense is not great but certainly much better than defense of Brooks.

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:13 PM

Houston isn't replacing Brooks, that's the point. Your guy is already 30 and has already washed out of the league before (speaking of washing out...sounds like another one of your favorite PGs doesn't it?)

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:14 PM
what about Prigioni?

he is very good player but not close to Rakocevic. Rockets learn about Prigioni mainly from watching Scola play in TAU. Obvious that they now learn about Rakocevic from watching Prigioni play in TAU.

Pablo is better natural play maker, better passer, better at run pick and roll and better in defense but as overall players is not even close. Igor is MUCH superior to him.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
This guy sucks.

Leading scorer of Spanish league and Euroleague sucks?

Player that has won both FIBA European championship and FIBA World championship suck?

Player that has 43 inch vertical jump suck?

So far MVP of both Spain and Euroleague this year sucks?

Best player in best team in Spain sucks?

Player that is better this year in same team that Scola played on in Spain than Scola ever was in same team sucks?

You = dumbass

There is probably many NBA teams that will offer him good contracts this summer. His season so far this year is way better than season Rudy Fernandez had last year.

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Oh god, it's the new Vsuck....I don't think I can go through another Killbill slurp fest again.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Go ahead and throw this up there Rakocevic > Brooks? and the answer will still be the same. Houston isn't paying 4 mil per for a backup.

You are funny guy. Brooks is certainly very good player. But Igor is basically same exact player, but 6-4 more athletic, much stronger, better shooter.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Houston isn't replacing Brooks, that's the point. Your guy is already 30 and has already washed out of the league before (speaking of washing out...sounds like another one of your favorite PGs doesn't it?)

Once again you are idiot. He did not wash out of league you moron. There was a problem with him and Garnett and he was bench because of it. You keep have strange mental confusions. Player like Andre Barret who is 3rd string player in Euroleague now = "wash out of NBA" same way he is about to be cut in his Euroleague club.

Player like Spanoulis or Rakocevic who quit after problem with other player on team or coach do not "wash out of league".

Your IQ is very low.

Hemotivo
02-24-2009, 05:26 PM
little short for position 2 right?

he could be the Barry replacement, but too short

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Once again you are idiot. He did not wash out of league you moron. There was a problem with him and Garnett and he was bench because of it. You keep have strange mental confusions. Player like Andre Barret who is 3rd string player in Euroleague now = "wash out of NBA" same way he is about to be cut in his Euroleague club.

Player like Spanoulis or Rakocevic who quit after problem with other player on team or coach do not "wash out of league".

Your IQ is very low.

Umm not really.......players who are so mentally weak they allow another player or coach get to them and make them quit on their NBA dreams = NBA washouts.

Now run along and slurp somewhere else.....call us up when this guy is in the NBA, until then nobody gives a damn. :sleep

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:32 PM
little short for position 2 right?

he could be the Barry replacement, but too short

He is a point guard. TAU plays with two point guards.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Umm not really.......players who are so mentally weak they allow another player or coach get to them and make them quit on their NBA dreams = NBA washouts.

Now run along and slurp somewhere else.....call us up when this guy is in the NBA, until then nobody gives a damn. :sleep

He dunked on Garnett in practice and Garnett hit him. How does this make him "mentally weak"? Van Gundy lies to Spanoulis about playing time then denied this and Spanoulis decided he cannot play for such club that does this. How is this "mentally weak"?

Is obvious only "mentally weak" person is you.

Bruno
02-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Rakocevic max vert is 34".

Once again Indazone is full of shit. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Rakocevic max vert is 34".

Once again Indazone is full of shit. :lol

It is 43 you liar. His vertical was measured by the Pacers in a work out. 43" is official from this. Of course only idiot would believe 6-4 player with 34 vertical can dunk from far away from basket over 7 footers so easily.

But as usual you never have any knowledge in your posts.

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:38 PM
He dunked on Garnett in practice and Garnett hit him. How does this make him "mentally weak"? Van Gundy lies to Spanoulis about playing time then denied this and Spanoulis decided he cannot play for such club that does this. How is this "mentally weak"?

It's mentally weak, because if they're mentally strong they wouldn't be pansies about it and still might be playing. (don't it in Vsucks case, because well...he just sucked). I have more respect for players like Earl Boykins who had to fight tooth and nail for their NBA careers. Now move along dumbass and call us up when these mentally weak quitters are actually playing NBA ball.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Spain media confirms is true so you idiots can fuck off now.

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/web/gen/20090224/noticia_53647139819.html

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:40 PM

Oh BTW, I love it how when Kill Bill gets pissed he can all of a sudden type coherent english. :lmao Must be the comcast account huh?

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Oh BTW, I love it how when Kill Bill gets pissed he can all of a sudden type coherent english. :lmao Must be the comcast account huh?

My English > your English. You = typical American retard.

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Spain media confirms is true so you idiots can fuck off now.

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/web/gen/20090224/noticia_53647139819.html

LOL, do you know how many times I've had to deal with bullshit foriegn news reports? (Yao plays on this team)

Like I said earlier......call us up when this guy is in the league, intil then nobody cares.

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:43 PM
My English > your English. You = typical American retard.

and I guess you're just one of us huh?.....Mr. Comcast account. :lol

Bruno
02-24-2009, 05:44 PM
It is 43 you liar. His vertical was measured by the Pacers in a work out. 43" is official from this. Of course only idiot would believe 6-3 player with 34 vertical can dunk from far away from basket over 7 footers so easily.

But as usual you never have any knowledge in your posts.

34" is his official max vert measured at his predraft camp.
Continue with all your BS, it's quite entertaining.

The funniest about you is that when you post on other boards you try to say that you are a Russian guy. :rollin

Bruno
02-24-2009, 05:53 PM
The link for laugh purpose :
http://forums.interbasket.net/f11/so-what-will-be-the-30-9083/

"Basketball Player" who has a Russian flag and the Khimki logo as avatar is in fact the "Greek" KPB and all these persons are in fact the Houston guy Indazone.

I don't know if it's funny or sad because you had to be quite pathetic to do things like that on the www.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:54 PM
34" is his official max vert measured at his predraft camp.
Continue with all your BS, it's quite entertaining.

The funniest about you is that when you post on other boards you try to say that you are a Russian guy. :rollin

You are retard.

dunk over 7-1 center

gyF98HkUkSo

dunk over 6-11 center

1qjdVd_tT3M&fmt=18

Is well know in Europe that he has special leg training program since those days. You are almost to much with all your dumb posts.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:55 PM
The link for laugh purpose :
http://forums.interbasket.net/f11/so-what-will-be-the-30-9083/

"Basketball Player" who has a Russian flag and the Khimki logo as avatar is in fact the "Greek" KPB and all these persons are in fact the Houston guy Indazone.

I don't know if it's funny or sad because you had to be quite pathetic to do things like that on the www.

Indazone what is wrong with all these morons? I think maybe we should put all them in ignore lists?

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Indazone what is wrong with all these morons? I think maybe we should put all them in ignore lists?

Please do, the only reason why I haven't put you on ignore is because of the fantastic bouncing tits in your sig.....it's really the only reason why anybody pays attention to your posts...it's kind of a dirty tactic if you ask me.

Bruno
02-24-2009, 05:59 PM
Link to Rakocevic true measurements :
http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-draft-measurements/?page=&year=2000&sort2=DESC&draft=0&pos=0&sort=

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Link to Rakocevic true measurements :
http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-draft-measurements/?page=&year=2000&sort2=DESC&draft=0&pos=0&sort=

As I say his real jump is 43 inches. Only fucking idiot would believe 6-4 player with 34 vertical could do such dunks as he can and as I prove with the clips. You = dumbass and liar

And Indazone is not me but he probably also believe same way.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Rakocevic is good. I wish he had stayed on with the Spurs during the infamous Shane Heal season.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Eh, Nate Robinson has a 43 inch vertical. Igor doesn't need as much to dunk the way he does.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Eh, Nate Robinson has a 43 inch vertical. Igor doesn't need as much to dunk the way he does.

Nate Robinson does not dunk IN GAME like that. Not dunks in that level.

Rakocevic is 1.94m height and he is 1.96m wingspan.

Spanoulis is 1.93m height

also he has 1.96m wingspan

Spanoulis vertical = 38 inch

I have never see him attempt such dunks like Rakocevic can do and we are supposed to believe Spanoulis jumps 4 inches higher than him? I know Spanoulis have "impressive leaping ability" from NBA draft website but is no way he can be 4 inches higher jumper than Igor and has never in career been player to try such dunks.

Bruno is a dumbass.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Why is his vert so important to you?

TwinTowers
02-24-2009, 10:24 PM

Is he enough to make Houston a contender?

:nope

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-25-2009, 04:28 AM
Is he enough to make Houston a contender?

:nope

Yes. Better in Spain than Scola was. Better in Spain than Fernandez was.

Rogue
02-25-2009, 04:36 AM
another V-Span

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2009, 04:36 AM
Why is his vert so important to you?

Because of his inferior complex he's determined to prove that the eurotrash he's marketing is just as athletic as the big boys :lol

mavs>spurs2
02-25-2009, 04:43 AM
http://vertcoach.com/highest-vertical-leap.html

Players: Vertical Leap: Standing Reach: Highest Touch:

NBA Players
Vince Carter 43" 8'11" 12'6"
Karl Malone 28" 9'2" 11'6"
Shaq 32" 9'8" 12'4"
Kobe Bryant 38" 8'10" 12'0"
Steve Francis 43" 8'5" 12'3"
Antonio McDyess 42" - -
Allen Iverson 41" - -
Shawn Kemp 40" (Seattle) - -
Rex Chapmann 39" - -
Desmond Mason 38" - -
Shaquille Oneal 32" - -
Lamar Odom 32" - -
Paul Pierce 38"
Shawn Marion 41"
Carmelo Anthony 41"
Ricky Davis 42"
Tracy McGrady 42"
Nate Robinson 43"
Jason Richardson 46"
James White 46"
Harold Miner 44"
Steve Francis 43"
LeBron James 44"
Fred Jones 42"

:lol @ this guys vertical being the same as Vince Carters

mogrovejo
02-25-2009, 05:16 AM
Rakocevic can help a NBA team as a combo guard off the bench, providing instant shot-creation and points. He'd be a good fit for a team with an offensively challenged 2nd unit. Defensively he'd need to be matched up with the weakest opponent guard (or a jump-shooting one without size advantage) to not be a huge liability, I think. He plays with energy and he's a savy veteran, so there wouldn't be much of a problem as long as he isn't being asked to defend good offensive players.

If I were Houston, I'd throw the LLE at him.

Yeah, I already knew KBP was Basketball Player, his radical NBA-bashing attitude is unique.

TwinTowers
02-25-2009, 11:13 AM
Yes. Better in Spain than Scola was. Better in Spain than Fernandez was.

It still doesn't mean he could make the Rockets or any other team a contender. His scoring ability in euro/ACB competition shows he would be able to make any roster because of his offense; however his defense would keep him on the bench. At this point he's not as great of a PG/SG as you think.

Sorry I forgot he has a 43" vertical, I guess he can be the next euro in the dunk contest... Houston don't pass on Igor :lmao

stxspurs
02-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Vspan!

turiaf for president
02-25-2009, 12:13 PM
hes 31 years old and will not be dunking over a 7 footer who can jump like they can here in the nba. hes crossing over slow ass euros.........GO AWAY

DaDakota
02-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Got to give KBP credit, seems this may be true.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Got to give KBP credit, seems this may be true.

DD

I have tell you all along I have connections in these matters. Remember I say PAO will sign Shermandini before media reports it? I say that Olympiacos will be in contract talks with Knicks and Marbury before media report it?

And others also. Always I am call liar here and then it come true.

Just because Spanoulis has not come back to NBA do not mean what I have say is lie. He has not come back yet because he keep change his mind to stay in PAO so he can win Euroleague championship.