PDA

View Full Version : Top Sins for men and women

JudynTX
02-19-2009, 05:09 PM
:toast

Add sin to the list of items men and women view differently. According to a new survey from the Vatican the sexes value sins differently.

While women are prouder, men are more lustful, according to the Catholic report, which was based on a study of confession carried out by 95-year-old Jesuit scholar Father Roberto Buso.

"When you look at vices from the point of view of the difficulties they create, you find that men experiment in a different way from women," Wojciech Giertych, theologian to the papal household, wrote in L'Osservatore Romano, according to the BBC.

Pride was the most common sin for women and for men, and food was surpassed only by the urge for sex.

In the Catholic religion, followers are expected to confess their sins to a priest at least once a year, and the priest then gives them absolution.

The Top Sins for Men

1. Lust
2. Gluttony
3. Sloth
4. Anger
5. Pride

The Top Sins for Women

1. Pride
2. Envy
3. Anger
4. Lust
5. Sloth

Sins (http://http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6912867&page=1)

JoeChalupa
02-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Heard about this awhile back. I'm 5 for 5.

MiamiHeat
02-19-2009, 05:20 PM
to surmise :
according to your list MEN
so men like to have a 1.beautiful woman next to them while 2.eating a bacon cheeseburger and 3.sitting on the couch watching football. if the woman tries to interfere with this setup, the 4.man is filled with anger. the couple start to fight. the man believes the woman should leave him alone, stop telling him what to do, 5.it's a matter of pride, he's a man after all. let me watch my damn game.

to surmise for WOMEN

the woman is happy with herself. she is very proud of her fancy clothes and hairstyle. she brags to her friends about things she doesn't really have and exaggerates about things she does have. her husband makes enough money to get her nice, but not expensive, things. however, when she finds out the bitch from church got married to a very rich husband and now has a fancy car and much more expensive clothes than her, she becomes envious. she looks at herself in the mirror and cannot believe she has to wear such old rags. she gets angry at her good for nothing husband who can't make more money to give her the life she deserves. soon after, she notices a wealthy looking man in a business suit in the cafe. she thinks he looks very attractive, he must have a lot of money. she is filled with lust over such a sexy man. she divorces her "loser" husband, marries new wealthy husband, and sits around at home in her new expensive mansion.

that about right?

JoeChalupa
02-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Would it matter if anyone said you were wrong?

METALMiKE
02-19-2009, 05:49 PM
/Thread

Frenzy
02-19-2009, 05:56 PM
envy....uh yeah that should be one.

ploto
02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
For women, it should be envy way above the rest.

IronMexican
02-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Pride is my #1

BRHornet45
02-19-2009, 09:22 PM
sons this is why you don't get married. can't trust them hoes

spurster
02-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Where is abortion, homosexuality, birth control, stem cells, and women priests? I thought those were the major sins for Catholics.

Xolotl
02-20-2009, 09:51 AM
to surmise :
according to your list MEN
so men like to have a 1.beautiful woman next to them while 2.eating a bacon cheeseburger and 3.sitting on the couch watching football. if the woman tries to interfere with this setup, the 4.man is filled with anger. the couple start to fight. the man believes the woman should leave him alone, stop telling him what to do, 5.it's a matter of pride, he's a man after all. let me watch my damn game.

to surmise for WOMEN

the woman is happy with herself. she is very proud of her fancy clothes and hairstyle. she brags to her friends about things she doesn't really have and exaggerates about things she does have. her husband makes enough money to get her nice, but not expensive, things. however, when she finds out the bitch from church got married to a very rich husband and now has a fancy car and much more expensive clothes than her, she becomes envious. she looks at herself in the mirror and cannot believe she has to wear such old rags. she gets angry at her good for nothing husband who can't make more money to give her the life she deserves. soon after, she notices a wealthy looking man in a business suit in the cafe. she thinks he looks very attractive, he must have a lot of money. she is filled with lust over such a sexy man. she divorces her "loser" husband, marries new wealthy husband, and sits around at home in her new expensive mansion.

that about right?

:lol :lmao
That is the greatest response ever...well played

tonylongoriafan
02-20-2009, 10:46 AM
wtf is up with the pride thing

mogrovejo
02-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Where is abortion, homosexuality, birth control, stem cells, and women priests? I thought those were the major sins for Catholics.

You're clearly a very prejudiced and ignorant person.