PDA

View Full Version : Horns punch ticket to the dance!

Ballcox
03-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Well, I can't imagine we don't get in after winning at osu on Saturday, what an amazing peformance. The Horns put it all on the line against osu and came away with a big time W, one I think they had to have in order to make the 64 team field. If they lose that game they are a big time bubble team, maybe 50/50 to make the tournament-but they pull out the win with a great performance by Buckman (wish he would have made his FT's down the stretch). At any rate the Horns get to go to another dance, we might not make it past the first round, but at least we're dancing! Hook'em!

respect the 'fro :fro

jalbre6
03-07-2005, 03:33 PM
We agreed earlier that if the Horns lost to OU, OSU was a must win. That stupid foul on the 3 at the end of the game scared the crap out of me. Hopefully UT will get better than an eight seed.

Ballcox
03-07-2005, 03:56 PM
I could see them as a probable 7 seed, maybe at best a 6 seed. I also think, based on their draw in the tournament, that this team could AT BEST make the sweet 16, that would be an amazing finish to this season in my book. And yeah, I remember the thread talking about osu being a must win game if we lost to ou, I was just hoping it didn't come down to having to beat osu on their home court, on their senior day. Shows how much I know, the Horns come out and play some inspired ball, and really should have won that game going away without it being as close as it turned out to be. And as for that homer call at the end of the game, give me a freakin' break! You don't see that kind of continuation in the NBA! What a crap call, good thing the osu kid froze up at the line! Big dance here we come!

respect the 'fro :fro