PDA

View Full Version : wake up call

Frenzy
02-19-2009, 05:35 PM
post what u hate or think is stupid people do or wear...like a trend or style and what not. Sure this has been done but who wants to look.

that is all.

when men or women wear pants like this:

skinny jeans/pants

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/The_Frenzy/skinnyjeans.jpg

when they wear over sized sun glasses:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/The_Frenzy/people-nicole-richie-2422705_1350.jpg

emo bangs

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/The_Frenzy/emo.jpg

more to come.

LockBeard
02-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Over-sized glasses is definitely top 3.

DisAsTerBot
02-19-2009, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=Frenzy;3126618]post what u hate or think is stupid people do or wear...like a trend or style and what not. Sure this has been done but who wants to look.

that is all.

when men or women wear pants like this:

skinny jeans/pants

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/The_Frenzy/skinnyjeans.jpg

those pants look pretty stupid.............but i dig the skinny jeans

tonylongoriafan
02-19-2009, 06:13 PM

on chicks it's okay...on dudes, got to go

dirk4mvp
02-19-2009, 06:44 PM
guys wearing 2 polos at one time.

IronMexican
02-19-2009, 06:47 PM
People dress like that? I just hate when guys wear pink.

dirk4mvp
02-19-2009, 06:48 PM
those pants look pretty stupid.............but i dig the skinny jeans

I agree. He probably found the worst example you can find.

manufor3
02-19-2009, 09:44 PM
anyone who wears anything from hot topic

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-19-2009, 10:11 PM

Hell yes.

Also, most current young men's and women's fashions - girls look like Japanese hookers with all those different layers of ill-matched shit they wear, and guys look like girls with their dye jobs, assymetrical bullshit haircuts, stovepipe jeans and ultra-skinny/paleness.

Fuck fashion, it's one huge, extremely wasteful* SCAM. I go with what works, and I don't give a shit what it looks like.

*rather than wearing things out many people buy the "newest and latest" even though what they have is perfectly fine - this is a massive waste of renewable and non-renewable resources that should be put to better use or saved for future generations.

dirk4mvp
02-19-2009, 10:37 PM
That was gay.

Borosai
02-19-2009, 11:06 PM
http://slamxhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/nudie-selvage-lab-01.jpg

I absolutely detest these fucking jeans. No, not the brand, but the "style." Am I supposed to believe that the people wearing these things were dragged around on their paunches and asses for a few days to get this look? I've owned and used (heavily) a pair of jeans for over 7 years, and they don't look like that shit.

Frenzy
02-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Hell yes.

Also, most current young men's and women's fashions - girls look like Japanese hookers with all those different layers of ill-matched shit they wear, and guys look like girls with their dye jobs, assymetrical bullshit haircuts, stovepipe jeans and ultra-skinny/paleness.

Fuck fashion, it's one huge, extremely wasteful* SCAM. I go with what works, and I don't give a shit what it looks like.

*rather than wearing things out many people buy the "newest and latest" even though what they have is perfectly fine - this is a massive waste of renewable and non-renewable resources that should be put to better use or saved for future generations.
:tu

Slydragon
02-20-2009, 12:38 AM
I hate the guys who wear those tight pants also, almost like the pants support the legs. I bet when they take them off and walk around they look like babies with wobbling legs learning how to walk because the damn tight ass pant are not keeping the knees straight.

ehz33satx
02-20-2009, 12:57 AM
How come no one has mentioned the sag look, with their pants belted around their thighs and their underwear all hanging out. Talk about walking funny! I think that is the stupidest trend ever. Wearing t-shirts that are 5 sizes too big also.

pawe
02-20-2009, 12:58 AM
I hate guys who pop their collars and gel their hair like they just came out of the shower.

JudynTX
02-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Baggy pants gotta go. That style is horrible, you look like a mess, and I feel like yanking your pants down whenever you are in front of me. :td

mrsmaalox
02-20-2009, 10:46 AM
http://homedir-a.libsyn.com/podcasts/76856e6c200385445c64ddb283161d3d/499ecfcb/halfhourpowerhour/images/sharpie-mexicans.jpg

DarkReign
02-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Guys in girl pants.

You arent allowed to make fun of emo kids anymore....popular culture has adopted their look and some of you dbags fell for it.

dirk4mvp
02-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Baggy pants gotta go. That style is horrible, you look like a mess, and I feel like yanking your pants down whenever you are in front of me. :td

Are you that easy?

Frenzy
02-20-2009, 01:11 PM
oh and the tilted fitted hats. Some tilt is ok... not my style but extreme tilt.... c'mon whats the point it doesn't even look comfortable. Below is a an extreme example.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/The_Frenzy/tpaine.jpg

angel_luv
02-20-2009, 01:14 PM
I am tired of how every department store sizes their jeans differently.

In some stores I am a size 6, some a size 10, and some a size 13- and these are all in the junior department.
That is ridiculous.

In a business setting, I think that clothing should be work appropriate and so I understand established standards being imposed then.

However, on your own time, I think that style of clothing ought to be about self expression and that people should be left alone to wear whatever they please- so long as the clothers are clean smelling and cover enough skin to be properly modest.

That said, I am really tired of western wear because I have been working
non stop at the Rodeo and so have seen it in over abundance for the past two and a half weeks. :td

JudynTX
02-20-2009, 01:28 PM
Are you that easy?

:rolleyes Happily married. I would pull their pants to teach them a lesson. :lol

thispego
02-20-2009, 01:46 PM
ipods and blue tooth headsets. do you need to listen to music ALL THE TIME?

gay abc
02-20-2009, 01:49 PM
http://homedir-a.libsyn.com/podcasts/76856e6c200385445c64ddb283161d3d/499ecfcb/halfhourpowerhour/images/sharpie-mexicans.jpg

:rollin

so that's how they do that? :lol

they look like drag queens

thispego
02-20-2009, 01:50 PM
you like drag queens though

DisAsTerBot
02-20-2009, 01:51 PM
How come no one has mentioned the sag look, with their pants belted around their thighs and their underwear all hanging out. Talk about walking funny! I think that is the stupidest trend ever. Wearing t-shirts that are 5 sizes too big also.

+1000.... i never understood why you would want a giant t-shirt....it's like they stole their sister's sleep shirt from '85

BruceBowenFan
02-20-2009, 02:07 PM
ipods and blue tooth headsets. do you need to listen to music ALL THE TIME?

bluetooth i could care less about but whenever i am at work i always listen to my ipod, Listening to the radio sucks.

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:13 PM
bluetooth i could care less about but whenever i am at work i always listen to my ipod, Listening to the radio sucks.

so YOU do have to listen to music all the time? sad existence

Frenzy
02-20-2009, 02:40 PM
so YOU do have to listen to music all the time? sad existence

god forbid we think about stuff...c'mon. Unless your talented to think about stuff and listen to music at the same time :toast

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 02:46 PM
I would pull their pants to teach them a lesson.

Slut.

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:54 PM
god forbid we think about stuff...c'mon. Unless your talented to think about stuff and listen to music at the same time :toast

psssh.. babies can think about stuff and listen to music at the same time. Why not pay attention to the world around you? you'd rather listen to the same songs over and over? yeah thats real cool. I'd relish the opportunity to run some douhe bag over because he couldn't hear my car coming over the nickelback bl;aring in his earpieces.

Which brings me to another point. If I can hear your music from your ipod i'm telling you to turn that shit down... unless you're a really hot chick.

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 02:55 PM
psssh.. babies can think about stuff and listen to music at the same time. Why not pay attention to the world around you? you'd rather listen to the same songs over and over? yeah thats real cool. I'd relish the opportunity to run some douhe bag over because he couldn't hear my car coming over the nickelback bl;aring in his earpieces.

Which brings me to another point. If I can hear your music from your ipod i'm telling you to turn that shit down... unless you're a really hot chick.

This.

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:57 PM
seriously. why does EVERYONE and their dog have an ipod? do you not get enough music in the car or at home?

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 03:01 PM
seriously. why does EVERYONE and their dog have an ipod? do you not get enough music in the car or at home?

I have an iPod, and it's one of my favorite and most essential gadgets. But it never leaves my car. Well, that's not true, sometimes I like to have it when I'm alone in the darkroom. I can't imagine listening to it when I'm outside, though, and I hate all the iPod zombies on campus.

angel_luv
02-20-2009, 03:07 PM
I have never owned an ipod but I think they would be especially neat for the car because it is like having the radio constantly playing all your favorite songs.

chode_regulator
02-20-2009, 03:07 PM
i have to agree with the tilted hats and oversized shirts. so retarded lookking

and the bluetooth/ipod thing is pretty dumb too. i have a BT headset but i just leave it in my car and put it on when i actually get a call. i must be crazy. :downspin:
hte always wearing ipod headphones is annoying. gym and car is only place you really need music.

chreph
02-20-2009, 03:25 PM
I generally associate Affliction shirts with d-bags. Especially when worn with a sportcoat.

Also not a big fan of guys who run down busy streets during peak traffic times with no shirt... cause it's not working out unless everyone can see you :toast

IronMexican
02-20-2009, 03:26 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Crap. I know too many girls who do that. It just looks nasty.

chreph
02-20-2009, 03:36 PM
I generally associate Affliction shirts with d-bags. Especially when worn with a sportcoat.

Also not a big fan of guys who run down busy streets during peak traffic times with no shirt... cause it's not working out unless everyone can see you :toast

I just realized that I'm a hypocrit because I love when girls jog down busy streets :lol Oh well

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 05:04 PM

I strongly agree. Nobody wants to see your stinking underwear. What's so stylish about your ass hanging out anyway?

thispego
02-20-2009, 05:07 PM
i have to agree with the tilted hats and oversized shirts. so retarded lookking

and the bluetooth/ipod thing is pretty dumb too. i have a BT headset but i just leave it in my car and put it on when i actually get a call. i must be crazy. :downspin:
hte always wearing ipod headphones is annoying. gym and car is only place you really need music.

i actually thought a bluetooth headset was just a fancy word for headphones. headphones that people use to listen to ipods...

Mixability
02-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Fat girls in skinny girls clothes.

Seriously, just because they make it in your size, doesn't automatically give you permission to wear that tank top.

And they're called "skinny jeans" for a reason. If you need to lay down to zip them up, try another pair.

Chris Brown
02-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I hate chicks who show up at the police station with the crap beat out of them.