PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett: The Big Ticket Becomes The Big Bully

RedsLakers24
02-19-2009, 05:54 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/97395-kevin-garnett-the-big-ticket-becomes-the-big-bully

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 06:03 PM
I hope he dies a slow painful death. The world is a better place without him.

iggypop123
02-19-2009, 08:09 PM
i think even ghandi would want to slap KG

BruceBowenFan
02-20-2009, 02:11 AM
I am really starting to like bleacher report.

Cry Havoc
02-20-2009, 02:30 AM
It's sad to see a player I liked and had so much respect for, for so long, become this shell of a "winner". He is the antithesis of Tim Duncan. Now that Garnett is winning, he seems to feel that he's better than everyone else and that he is untouchable by the league.

Sad to see.

Sadder still that the NBA is doing little about it. You get on your knees and bark like a dog at another player, you should be suspended. You're a PROFESSIONAL, and if you can't act like it, you have no place on the court.

Jmoney
02-20-2009, 02:36 AM
He was like this when he came into the league. Just got worse when he had 2 All-stars around him and won it all. The truth is he came into the league got that 126 mil over 6 years contract at 21 mil a season. The guy who had JUST bought the team paid 88 mil for the team... KG wondered why he had no team for years. Well gee I wonder at the time your making HALF your teams operating income for players and you need to field a roster of 5 starters and at least 6-7 bench players. Guy was nothing he only won cause he had so much talent around him anything less than a ring and he won't even be a first ballot HOF'er