PDA

View Full Version : That new AirJordan commercial is .............

lefty
02-19-2009, 09:11 PM
.....so fucking unrealistic, it's sci-fi

CP3 gets knocked down and no call

In real games, you barely touch his jersey, he whines like the little bitch he is and gets the calls

BULLSHIT

BRHornet45
02-19-2009, 09:14 PM
all NBA stars get special treatment son. including your golden boys Duncan and Tony Longoria .... stop acting like he is the only one. the NBA did everything in their power to help Dwight Howard last night putting him at the line 15 times (and he still only made 8 of them lol).

lil_penny
02-19-2009, 09:18 PM
lol

lefty
02-19-2009, 09:19 PM
all NBA stars get special treatment son. including your golden boys Duncan and Tony Longoria .... stop acting like he is the only one. the NBA did everything in their power to help Dwight Howard last night putting him at the line 15 times (and he still only made 8 of them lol).

Remember when Bowen was suspended because CP3 reacted like a baby ?

I mean, Paul is the one who touched Bowen

Yes Duncan whines on occasion, yes he does get some star treatment, but not to the point to get another player suspended

And he doesn't get special treatment from some refs like Joey Crawford........

The NBA does protect the CP3's , Kobitch, Lebroom much, much more than Timmy

dirk4mvp
02-19-2009, 09:27 PM
A more important issue is why does Al Harrington have his own shoe.

lefty
02-19-2009, 09:28 PM

:lol

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Tim Duncan has every right to whine. He's never committed a foul in his life.

lefty
02-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Tim Duncan has every right to whine. He's never committed a foul in his life.

I've never said that :rolleyes

reading 101

Spursfan092120
02-19-2009, 10:08 PM

Come on man...everyone knows CP3 is the NBA's little poster boy. It's common knowledge. He grabs Bowen's foot when he's trying to get up, and Bowen gets suspended for kicking him? Come on...let's be real here..and he's punched more people in the balls than Jason Terry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-KgHw_mbsg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNwSC_6H90

lefty
02-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Come on man...everyone knows CP3 is the NBA's little poster boy. It's common knowledge. He grabs Bowen's foot when he's trying to get up, and Bowen gets suspended for kicking him? Come on...let's be real here..and he's punched more people in the balls than Jason Terry.

True to that

I so enjoyed last year's game 7 :D

Spursfan092120
02-19-2009, 10:14 PM
True to that

I so enjoyed last year's game 7 :D

We all did. Great sig by the way..Jefferson D'arcy is a MONSTER!! lol

:toast

lefty
02-19-2009, 10:15 PM

Jefferson just cracks me up

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 10:16 PM

Luckily West and Chandler were playing injured.

Spursfan092120
02-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Luckily West and Chandler were playing injured.

Yeah..let's make excuses now. That'll help. Didn't matter if they were healthy and you had Mecha Streisand on your team, you weren't beating the Spurs last year.

Spursfan092120
02-19-2009, 10:19 PM

Jefferson just cracks me up

Yeah..freaking awesome. I wonder why he isn't in more movies lately..he'd be perfect in the spoof movies. He was in Revenge of the Nerds 3..priceless.

lefty
02-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Yeah..freaking awesome. I wonder why he isn't in more movies lately..he'd be perfect in the spoof movies. He was in Revenge of the Nerds 3..priceless.

Revenge of the Nerds 3?

I've got to watch that :D

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah..let's make excuses now. That'll help. Didn't matter if they were healthy and you had Mecha Streisand on your team, you weren't beating the Spurs last year.

West had 38 and 14 in Game 5 before he injured his back. You guys had no answer for him when he was healthy. Chandler injured his toe late in that game as well. No way if both guys were healthy you would have won Game 7. We owned you in New Orleans all season.

Spursfan092120
02-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Revenge of the Nerds 3?

I've got to watch that :D

Yeah..they've got a 3 and a 4....I have the whole set..lol...got em all for $20

Spursfan092120
02-19-2009, 10:41 PM
West had 38 and 14 in Game 5 before he injured his back. You guys had no answer for him when he was healthy. Chandler injured his toe late in that game as well. No way if both guys were healthy you would have won Game 7. We owned you in New Orleans all season.
Funny that you owned us all season, but when it counted, you didn't. Please don't make excuses..it makes you look shallow.

lefty
02-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah..they've got a 3 and a 4....I have the whole set..lol...got em all for $20

I'll take a look into the series; thanks

BRHornet45
02-19-2009, 10:46 PM
LOL at some of you blind ass spurs fans .... some of you have such a fetish with whining about CP3 that I think it is turning into something sexual with a few of you. Bowen is the dirtiest player in the NBA and everyone in the league knows it ... yet the Spurs fans just claim he is playing "Strict defense". gimme a break. Tony Longoria cries like a bitch after every play and Duncan whines just as much.

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 10:48 PM
LOL at some of you blind ass spurs fans .... some of you have such a fetish with whining about CP3 that I think it is turning into something sexual with a few of you. Bowen is the dirtiest player in the NBA and everyone in the league knows it ... yet the Spurs fans just claim he is playing "Strict defense". gimme a break. Tony Longoria cries like a bitch after every play and Duncan whines just as much.

These guys would take CP3 over Parker in a second and they know it.

lefty
02-19-2009, 10:49 PM

Bowen: 3 rings

Thread

dirk4mvp
02-19-2009, 10:50 PM

Thread

What was he, like the 5th or 6th option on all those teams?

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 10:50 PM

Thread

Matt Bullard 2 rings :lol

BRHornet45
02-19-2009, 10:53 PM

Thread

son like that says anything. Robert Horry has what? 12 rings by now? .... Bowen is just lucky to be on the team.

lefty
02-19-2009, 10:55 PM
What was he, like the 5th or 6th option on all those teams?

Well, we wouldn't have won those rings without him; his fantastic D has been instrumental in our championship run

Don't be a hater

dirk4mvp
02-19-2009, 10:56 PM
son like that says anything. Robert Horry has what? 12 rings by now? .... Bowen is just lucky to be on the team.

Son, if he played for the Bucks or Bobcats no one would know who he is.

lefty
02-19-2009, 10:58 PM

Dirk plays for the Mavs and no one knows who he is

BRHornet45
02-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Well, we wouldn't have won those rings without him; his fantastic D has been instrumental in our championship run

Don't be a hater

oh son you mean his dirty playing right? .... you know stepping on players feet whenever they jump to shoot, slapping at their body the entire game, kicking them, etc!!! ..... talk to me whenever Bowen actually makes the All Star team or wins a defensive player of the year award. You Spurs fans sure do love to brag about Bowens defense, but the rest of the league knows the truth about him and that is the reason he has never won a defensive player of the year award. He is arguably the dirtiest player in the league .... oh well, I guess he has to be since thats damn near all he offers to a team. Bowen has been lucky to ride the coat tails of Duncan, Parker, etc.

BRHornet45
02-19-2009, 11:01 PM

EXACTLY son ... most Spurs fans hype up Bowen's defense, whenever they fail to acknowledge his dirty tactics. everyone else in the league knows it. like i said above, Bowen has been VERY lucky to be on the Spurs. otherwise no one would know who he was. he can thank Duncan, Parker, etc. for his rings.

lefty
02-19-2009, 11:08 PM
EXACTLY son ... most Spurs fans hype up Bowen's defense, whenever they fail to acknowledge his dirty tactics. everyone else in the league knows it. like i said above, Bowen has been VERY lucky to be on the Spurs. otherwise no one would know who he was. he can thank Duncan, Parker, etc. for his rings.

Wow, you are really d.... or what ? :lol

CP3 is the one who attacked Bowen, because Bruce was playing fantastic D on him; Paule reacted like a little princess because he couldn't get his " wooo wooo" going, thanks to an old boring fart.

Paul is classless, period

At least Kobe and LBJ don't complain about Bowen; heck, they have even admitted that they like to play against him, because his D is challenging

Kobe and Lebron = men

Paulette = whiny bitch

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 11:10 PM

CP3 is the one who attacked Bowen, because Bruce was playing fantastic D on him; Paule reacted like a little princess because he couldn't get his " wooo wooo" going, thanks to an old boring fart.

At least Kobe and LBJ don't complain about Bowen; heck, they have even admitted that they like to play against him, because his D is challenging

Kobe and Lebron = men

Paulette = whiny bitch

If Bowen was such a challenge for Paul last season why did Pop switch to Parker in Game 3? Paul was abusing Bowen those first two blowouts. They had to leave Bowen on Peja who can't create his own shots anyway. Bowen was no match for Paul in that series.

BRHornet45
02-19-2009, 11:12 PM

Kobe and Lebron = men

Paulette = whiny bitch

LMAO son! Paul classless? LMAO LMAO LMAO

Pelicans78

Kobe and Lebron = men

Paulette = whiny bitch

That game where you are talking about Bowen playing great defense on Paul, the Hornets won 100-75. Bowen can never play great D against Paul.

lefty
If Bowen was such a challenge for Paul last season why did Pop switch to Parker in Game 3? Paul was abusing Bowen those first two blowouts. They had to leave Bowen on Peja who can't create his own shots anyway. Bowen was no match for Paul in that series.

2 blowouts because the whole team sucked

Paul will never win the title; get used to it already

lefty
02-19-2009, 11:13 PM
LMAO son! Paul classless? LMAO LMAO LMAO

Sorry, David West is classless too

Guess who are the only 2 Hornettes who didn't shake hands with the Spurs at the end of game 7 ?

Paul and West..........

Classless.......

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 11:13 PM
2 blowouts because the whole team sucked

Paul will never win the title; get used to it already

Paul has alot of years left. Plus, he will be remembered a lot longer in history compared to Bowen. No one remembers role players.

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Sorry, David West is classless too

Guess who are the only 2 Hornettes who didn't shake hands with the Spurs at the end of game 7 ?

Paul and West..........

Classless.......

Prove it.

lefty
02-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Prove it.

You can clearly see them walking to the exit ; even TP was looking for Paul

lefty
02-19-2009, 11:17 PM
http://www.sarahmillerbooks.com/may_elijah.jpg

Pelicans78
02-19-2009, 11:17 PM
You can clearly see them walking to the exit ; even TP was looking for Paul

I don't see anything. If you show me I will believe you.

lefty
02-19-2009, 11:18 PM
I don't see anything. If you show me I will believe you.

Denial

Nothing wrong

angelbelow
02-19-2009, 11:19 PM

:rollin