PDA

View Full Version : To Pop: TD,not TP

Josepatches_
02-20-2009, 07:42 AM
The 10000000th time I say this.
I can't explain whot TP is taking 1.5 shots more than TD per game.Are we stupid? Even TP is shooting worst (48% FG).

Yes,we won in 2007 but the team was really better than now and TP and TD had very similar FG attempts at the end of the season.Right now we aren't as good and the player with the most talent to score has to take more shots.And that guy is TD who can score with more differents plays than TP

It's fucking stupid to lose in New York with only 2 FG attempts by TD at halftime when he could score 40 easily against Lee like we could see in the 4th quarter.

kace
02-20-2009, 07:49 AM
the arcade is quickly becoming the most interesting part of this forum with guys like you allowed to post and open threads without any limitation.

i really think an official "TP sucks" thread should be open in order not to have tons of threads saying the same thing after every game.

if someone has something new or interesting to say, even negative, about TP's game, a new thread could be understood, but this incessant bullshit is an embarrassment for this forum IMO.

EricB
02-20-2009, 07:51 AM
:lol

well said Kace.

Another typical Tony parker hater who has zero clue of wich they speak.

BG_Spurs_Fan
02-20-2009, 07:53 AM
So you want to be ridiculed for the 10000000th time then?

Pay more attention on watching basketball instead of boxscores and you might understand.

urunobili
02-20-2009, 09:16 AM
I love TP and i will forever do so... BUT... the last three loses he made HORRIBLE decisions down the stretch... if his J is not falling he shouldn't insist... less on the clutch...

ducks
02-20-2009, 09:18 AM
The 10000000th time I say this.
I can't explain whot TP is taking 1.5 shots more than TD per game.Are we stupid? Even TP is shooting worst (48% FG).

Yes,we won in 2007 but the team was really better than now and TP and TD had very similar FG attempts at the end of the season.Right now we aren't as good and the player with the most talent to score has to take more shots.And that guy is TD who can score with more differents plays than TP

It's fucking stupid to lose in New York with only 2 FG attempts by TD at halftime when he could score 40 easily against Lee like we could see in the 4th quarter.

you told us 135 times
about every time you post

Brazil
02-20-2009, 09:22 AM
I love TP and i will forever do so... BUT... the last three loses he made HORRIBLE decisions down the stretch... if his J is not falling he shouldn't insist... less on the clutch...

unfortunately with gino out during few weeks you will see that a lot. Right now he is struggling with his jumpshot but at least if Pop asks him to shoot, he is gonna shoot and won't hesitate (see finley). We need to accept he can fail, this is pop call, the worst would be hesitation and fear fortunately for us, TP is not this kind of guy, he takes his responsability.