PDA

View Full Version : You get what you pay for.

spurspokesman
02-20-2009, 08:55 AM
I think we didnt do A good job keeping enough size and interior help around tim thus producing A dropoff in Tims production and team production. The word over Tims career was the offense runs through tim. With that in mind I can remember all of our championship years having A wealth of big men around tim(D Rob Willis Nesterovic mohammed massenburg turkoglu purdue king and you do the rest.). Some great, some average, but all workhorses with some low post ability which made it easier for tim to be the beast that he is. Now I guess the FO just said hey maybe tim can do it all himself. Lets save money and get average guys. Now Tim is working to hard on D and doesnt have his usual verve on offense. The team goes as tim goes and as great as he is he cant do it alone(Im talking about the post. We have great guards)so to hell with A shooting big. Get A true big and stop experimenting with has beens and would bes because our interior looks like A drive thru . End of Story

Brazil
02-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Now Tim is working to hard on D and doesnt have his usual verve on offense.

:downspin:he has his best season on the offense since years. He is struggling sometimes on D not O.