Here's a link to Rihanna's pic.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/19/rihanna-photo-face-beating/

Damn, he put a beat down on her.

Kermit
02-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Daaaaamn. He fucked up.

Spur-Addict
02-20-2009, 09:41 AM
If this picture gets on the news, his career is over.

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 09:44 AM
She asked for it.

florige
02-20-2009, 09:46 AM
If this picture gets on the news, his career is over.

Too late. That is bound to happen now.

Xolotl
02-20-2009, 09:48 AM
I was gonna make a joke about him smacking her around with an umbrella-ella-ella....But, I didn't know he did her like that...damn

tonylongoriafan
02-20-2009, 09:53 AM
not :lamo

:( :( :(

S_A_Longhorn
02-20-2009, 09:54 AM
Ike would be proud.

dickface
02-20-2009, 09:55 AM
He was just trying to beat the herpes out of her and got carried away.

paparazzi
02-20-2009, 10:02 AM
I never pictured Chris Brown as an abusive kind of guy.

TwAnKiEs
02-20-2009, 10:07 AM
CB = Chief of the Slappaho Tribe?

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 10:07 AM
I never pictured Chris Brown as an abusive kind of guy.He probably isn't. The fucking bitch fucked up his junk for life.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 10:08 AM
She asked for it.

:lol

Well, she did give him the herps.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 10:09 AM
I wonder what kind of damage Brown sustained to his fists.

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 10:11 AM
He probably isn't. The fucking bitch fucked up his junk for life.

The little bitch did this to himself. Once a woman beater, always a woman beater.

JudynTX
02-20-2009, 10:13 AM
I never pictured Chris Brown as an abusive kind of guy.

Hey paparazzi, are they back together? :lol

smeagol
02-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Who's Chris Brown?

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Who's Chris Brown?

Charlie Brown's little brother.

Unlike his brother, he did kick the football, it just happened to be attached to a woman's face. :wow

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Charlie Brown's little brother.

Unlike his brother, he did kick the football it just happened to be attached to a woman's face. :wow

Because her herps is now firmly attached to his junk.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Because her herps is now firmly attached to his junk.

He then gave it to you, that's why you have it?

IronMexican
02-20-2009, 10:28 AM
He put a serious beatdown in her.

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 10:31 AM
He should wrapped his precious junk before he hit it.

LockBeard
02-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Considering the amount of ass he would have gotten in his lifetime, I am on the sidelines on this one.

You never hit a girl...ever, but damn....the herps?

jman3000
02-20-2009, 10:34 AM
I don't condone hitting women... I think it's for pussies... but at the same time, imagine you're young, famous, and gets tons of pussy... now imagine some bitch just gave you herpes and she knew about it but didn't tell you.

It was in the heat of the moment. He's a piece of shit, but she's a piece of shit too.

I once had an std scare and thankfully everything was negative, so I know how pissed you can get.

mrsmaalox
Damn, guys beating women, stealing from Girl Scouts.......where have all the cowboys gone? :cry

peewee's lovechild
He then gave it to you, that's why you have it?

Yea.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 10:36 AM
I don't condone hitting women... I think it's for pussies... but at the same time, imagine you're young, famous, and gets tons of pussy... now imagine some bitch just gave you herpes and she knew about it but didn't tell you.

It was in the heat of the moment. He's a piece of shit, but she's a piece of shit too.

I once had an std scare and thankfully everything was negative, so I know how pissed you can get.

I agree.

Brown is pathetic. But, Rihanna isn't without any fault here. She did give him the herps. She's no angel.

florige
02-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Does anybody have a official link stating that was actually the reason behind the attack?

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Does anybody have a official link stating that was actually the reason behind the attack?

Aside from lovechild's own diagnosis, it's a reasonable claim.

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 10:40 AM
The little bitch did this to himself. Once a woman beater, always a woman beater.Exactly how did he give himself herpes?

Your analogy doesn't make sense either because he's never beaten a women before or after this event.

Basically you mouthed off and made little to no sense at all. I'd image that it all added up correctly in your head but somewhere between then and the keyboard you completely ceased to be able to logically make a point. Thanks for nothing.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 10:41 AM
So getting a STD (if that even happened) is reason enough to beat a female and choke her until she loses consciousness?

LockBeard
02-20-2009, 10:42 AM
There is no cure for herpes, correct?

The dude could land any girl he wanted and now he has the midas touch!

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 10:44 AM
There is no cure for herpes, correct?

The dude could land any girl he wanted and now he has the midas touch!

It's preventable from being spread.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 10:45 AM
So getting a STD (if that even happened) is reason enough to beat a female and choke her until she loses consciousness?

What would you do?

Would you hug her and tell her "thanks for the good times, but we're done now"?

What if a chick gave you AIDS?

Would you be as forgiving then?

Fuck yea, if a bitch gives some guy an STD . . . she's gonna get her ass kicked.

It works the other way around too.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 10:46 AM
It's preventable from being spread.

Prove it by fucking a bitch with the herps and tell us how it all worked out for you.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 10:47 AM
What would you do?

Would you hug her and tell her "thanks for the good times, but we're done now"?

What if a chick gave you AIDS?

Would you be as forgiving then?

Fuck yea, if a bitch gives some guy an STD . . . she's gonna get her ass kicked.

It works the other way around too.

Yeah, you start beating a woman in my sight of eye for any reason and you're ass is going to end up in the hospital tough guy.

jman3000
02-20-2009, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't hit a girl if she gave me something... but I'd make damn sure that every guy she ever talked to knew that she was infected with something.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Yeah, you start beating a woman in my sight of eye for any reason and you're ass is going to end up in the hospital tough guy.

Oh, yea . . . you're the savior of all women.

Fuck off, I'll kick your mother's ass if she gave me an STD . . . in your "sight of eye" too.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 10:53 AM
Oh, yea . . . you're the savior of all women.

Fuck off, I'll kick your mother's ass if she gave me an STD . . . in your "sight of eye" too.

Whatever kid. Just know you're a pussy. If you're just playing up some act online you're still a pussy. If I ever see you in person, say: Hi, I'm pw lovechild from spurstalk." I'll then look you dead in the eyes and call you a pussy.

Got it?

Can't wait for your witty piece of shit reply.

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Exactly how did he give himself herpes?

Your analogy doesn't make sense either because he's never beaten a women before or after this event.

Basically you mouthed off and made little to no sense at all. I'd image that it all added up correctly in your head but somewhere between then and the keyboard you completely ceased to be able to logically make a point. Thanks for nothing.

Nobody forced him to screw her and how the hell do you know he's never beaten a woman before? Maybe you shouldn't mouth off and state something you don't even know is a fact. Get over yourself.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Prove it by fucking a bitch with the herps and tell us how it all worked out for you.

It's preventable retard. How much more clearer do I have to be?

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 10:55 AM
I have no respect for any man who beats a woman. Period.

The Reckoning
02-20-2009, 10:56 AM
looks like a bad case of herpes to me

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 10:57 AM
It isn't like he can't live a semi-normal life. There are many, many people with herpes that have dealt with it without beating up their partner over it.

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 11:00 AM
You men, make that boys, who condone and support Chris Brown are pathetic.

DannyT
02-20-2009, 11:06 AM
what do you tell a woman with two black eyes.....

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 11:06 AM
Nobody forced him to screw her and how the hell do you know he's never beaten a woman before? Maybe you shouldn't mouth off and state something you don't even know is a fact. Get over yourself.How do you know that he has beaten someone? I don't need to get over myself because I wasn't the presumptuous asshole assuming that he was previously a wife beater. You're the one that stereotyped him not me.

She has a moral obligation and a responsibility to let him know that her vagina is infected. This pretty much goes without saying. Maybe its your policy to spread your legs and pass infections around without letting people know but thats not how its to be done.

There have been cases where passing an STD knowingly resulted in assault charges.

He's pissed because she gave it to him and she knew about it. Should he have beat her...probably not...did she deserve it. Every last bruise.

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 11:08 AM
You men, make that boys, who condone and support Chris Brown are pathetic.You women, make that irresponsible whores, who condone and support a women who knowingly passes a lifetime disease without regard for anyone but herself are truly pathetic.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:08 AM
He's pissed because she gave it to him and she knew about it.

Did Mr. Brown text you this? STFU acting like you know any more than anyone besides the two involved.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Whatever kid. Just know you're a pussy. If you're just playing up some act online you're still a pussy. If I ever see you in person, say: Hi, I'm pw lovechild from spurstalk." I'll then look you dead in the eyes and call you a pussy.

Got it?

Can't wait for your witty piece of shit reply.

I'll laugh and say "you're a pussy too."

Then we shall part ways and be on our merry.

Unless, of course, your inner gay comes out and you try to get fresh with me.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:10 AM
It's preventable retard. How much more clearer do I have to be?

So, if you're so sure about it's preventability . . . fuck a girl with herps and get back to us.

BacktoBasics
Did Mr. Brown text you this? STFU acting like you know any more than anyone besides the two involved.If we can assume he's a lifetime wife beater I can assume with much more accuracy from whats been spread throughout the media that she in fact knew what she had and gave it to him. My claims are much more widely supported.

STFU :lol??? Why do you even bother. I'm the last person who's going to STFU.

Frenzy
so so interesting. If the STD is true... wow sucks for him...however sucks for her now too since she got beat. He should have just asked his body guards do to do it no? i guess lesson learned keep a girl bodyguard on the payrole.

For all the guys here saying they would not beat a women... never say never... anything is possible...get real. You can say "I have not beat a women and don't plan to..." sure me too. But certain people react different to different situations. So don't act like u saint.. please..that just sounds lame.

Ginofan
02-20-2009, 11:11 AM
This is the first I've heard of this having anything do to with herpes...is there some sort of newslink? Where did this come from?

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Did Mr. Brown text you this? STFU acting like you know any more than anyone besides the two involved.Oh and by the way he didn't text me this. Real men who step up and beat the shit out of disease spreading whores make the phone call.

LockBeard
02-20-2009, 11:12 AM
You men, make that boys, who condone and support Chris Brown are pathetic.

LOL, Chris Brown can die in a fire for all I care.

I merely stated I am on the sidelines on this one considering she allegedly gave him a life-sentence STD from cheating on him.

Oh and by the way he didn't text me this. Real men who step up and beat the shit out of disease spreading whores make the phone call.
:rollin

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:15 AM
If we can assume he's a lifetime wife beater I can assume with much more accuracy from whats been spread throughout the media that she in fact knew what she had and gave it to him. My claims are much more widely supported.

Here here to you visiting gossip sites during your work breaks at McDonalds. :toast

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 11:15 AM
You women, make that irresponsible whores, who condone and support a women who knowingly passes a lifetime disease without regard for anyone but herself are truly pathetic.

Where did I condone her giving him herpes? You are so full of yourself you believe your own crap.

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:16 AM
LOL at Buddy Holly making threats online.

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh and by the way he didn't text me this. Real men who step up and beat the shit out of disease spreading whores make the phone call.

I hope a real man beats the shit out of one of your daughters someday.

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:18 AM

Wow, you're a bitch.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:19 AM
LOL at Buddy Holly making threats online.

Apparently you have no idea what a threat is. What I did was tell the kid how I'd handle a situation.

So I'm guessing you'd do nothing if you saw some man beating up a woman?

Kermit
02-20-2009, 11:20 AM
Not trying to step in the middle of this homo-erotic fight, but when and where did it become public knowledge that she gave him herpes? Just curious.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Not trying to step in the middle of this homo-erotic fight, but when and where did it become public knowledge that she gave him herpes? Just curious.

Only the best blogs and gossip sites around! Maybe B2B can shed a little more light on which ones those are.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Apparently you have no idea what a threat is. What I did was tell the kid how I'd handle a situation.

- Pick up cell phone.

- Dial 9-1-1

- Inform dispatcher that a chick is getting beat.

- Hang up cell phone.

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:24 AM

Lol, internet fighting.

peewee's lovechild

I hope a real man beats the shit out of you someday . . . in Buddy Holly's line of sight.

johnsmith
Only the best blogs and gossip sites around! Maybe B2B can shed a little more light on which ones those are.

Yeah, not like the Nsync site you used to go to. They'd never have this sort of blasphemy.

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Lol, PeeWee ruining BH's day.

Buddy Holly
Yeah, not like the Nsync site you used to go to. They'd never have this sort of blasphemy.

Don't know, haven't been there in awhile. Mind checking for me?

Buddy Holly
Lol, PeeWee ruining BH's day.

Not at all. :lol

But you attaching yourself to my cock is always fun. :toast

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:26 AM

I would, but unlike you, I don't have a username and an account set up there.

Lol, boyband fan.

Kermit

Lol, boyband fan.

Wait... What?

Buddy Holly

Lol, boyband fan.

You don't need one, not when I used to go.

So hurry up, check.

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 11:27 AM
The irony in BH shitting on gossips sites while he posts on a internet message board full of gossip.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:27 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

What a fag.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:28 AM
The irony in BH shitting on gossips sites while he posts on a internet message board full of gossip.

This is a message board full of gossip, really? I thought it was a message board filled with sports talk and other shit?

Didn't know this became mediatakeout.com part duex.

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Wait... What?

Long story, but it ends with BH being on a homosexual boyband message board, taking credit for other peoples stuff (sort of like Castro on the float, no woner he doesn't mind) and then spilling his guts out in the greatest meltdown in spurstalk.com history.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Long story, but it ends with BH being on a homosexual boyband message board, taking credit for other peoples stuff (sort of like Castro on the float, no woner he doesn't mind) and then spilling his guts out in the greatest meltdown in spurstalk.com history.

Pretty much. :hat

peewee's lovechild

A boy band gossip site no less.

Hahaha, this is the fag that's supposed to protect all women of the Earth?

What's he going to do when he witnesses a beat down on a woman in his line of sight, dance them to death?

JoeChalupa
With the money Chris Brown has, I could live with herpes.

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:30 AM
A boy band gossip site no less.

Hahaha, this is the fag that's supposed to protect all women of the Earth?

What's he going to do when he witnesses a beat down on a woman in his line of sight, dance them to death?

You know the dude in high school that only had friends that were girls but no girlfriends and you absolutely knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was in the closet.............that was Buddy Holly.

Kermit
02-20-2009, 11:30 AM

Um, anyone have a link handy? I've got to read this.

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:31 AM

That's a good point. What amount of money would you accept if you had to live with herpes forever?

Buddy Holly, how much did you get?

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:31 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

What a faggot!!

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:32 AM
You know the dude in high school that only had friends that were girls but no girlfriends and you absolutely knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was in the closet.............that was Buddy Holly.

:wow

BacktoBasics
Look I'll put it a different way. If all the "gossip" is horseshit and he beat her for no reason then he's a spineless prick. If she gave him herpes and she knew she had it and didn't disclose this before the relations she got what she deserved.

If one of my daughters had herpes and passed it on to an unsuspecting man or worse a man she was in a committed relationship with I'd pretty well understand the beating. You don't give someone a life altering sentence and expect it to be no big deal.

Kermit
That's a good point. What amount of money would you accept if you had to live with herpes forever?

Buddy Holly, how much did you get?

:lmao

Doug Whiner
With all the whining in here I'm surprised there isn't more bitch slapping going on.

Buddy Holly

Um, anyone have a link handy? I've got to read this.

I've posted it before so JohnSmith should have it posted soon.

peewee's lovechild

That's just retarded, Joe.

johnsmith
02-20-2009, 11:33 AM
Look I'll put it a different way. If all the "gossip" is horseshit and he beat her for no reason then he's a spineless prick. If she gave him herpes and she knew she had it and didn't disclose this before the relations she got what she deserved.

If one of my daughters had herpes and passed it on to an unsuspecting man or worse a man she was in a committed relationship with I'd pretty well understand the beating. You don't give someone a life altering sentence and expect it to be no big deal.

Not to mention that bruises heal pretty quick............not so much with the VD.

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 11:34 AM
This is a message board full of gossip, really? I thought it was a message board filled with sports talk and other shit?

Didn't know this became mediatakeout.com part duex."other shit". This is the club where discussion is pretty much open to anything and everything. If you don't like the content go hang out over in the George Hill dick thread.

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:35 AM
"other shit". This is the club where discussion is pretty much open to anything and everything. If you don't like the content go hang out over in the George Hill dick thread.

No, you said this is a message board full of gossip. The Club isn't even full of gossip so how in the hell is this a message board full of gossip? Tick tick.

Other shit being things like "so i finally got an xbox360" "girl scouts get their money stolen"... wow, total gossip fit for E! News.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:35 AM
While I don't want herpes and don't condone spreading it around it is not a death sentence. I've known someone who got it and went on to live a normal life and as far as I know he didn't beat the shit out of her or at least I didn't hear any gossip about it.

Kermit
02-20-2009, 11:36 AM

Is it really that life altering? I can understand being extremely upset, but homeboy just ruined his life over some dicksores. On second thought, I just googled it. That shit is nasty. Gross. Wow. Damn.

Edit: And apparently you can get ocular herpes. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Herpes2.JPG

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:36 AM
That's just retarded, Joe.

No it isn't.

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 11:37 AM
Pretty amazed at the women on this board that think its fine to drip their diseases all over town without regard. No crime in that right. Your pussy, diseased or not, is sacred right. Nothing like a real classy herpes infected clam. As a matter of fact I don't care if you spread the disease or not if you got it we should consider putting you down.

florige
02-20-2009, 11:37 AM

Speak for yourself. He is only 19 and now its going to be even harder for him to get laid if a people know that he may have Herpes. In me saying that I'm not condoning what he did or anything. I would probably take Jmans approach on the matter.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Personally I enjoy life too much to let something nasty like herpes take over.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Speak for yourself. He is only 19 and now its going to be even harder for him to get laid if a people know that he may have Herpes. In me saying that I'm not condoning what he did or anything. I would probably take Jmans approach on the matter.

I am speaking for myself and I too would hope I'd take Jman's approach. I'm no saint you know.

ashbeeigh
02-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Herpes Rumor (http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/30673-top_florida_paper_prints_jay_z-_rihanna_-_chris_brown_herpes_rumor.html)

But that's the first I've heard of it. And I'm avoidinglooking at th picture.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Pretty amazed at the women on this board that think its fine to drip their diseases all over town without regard. No crime in that right. Your pussy, diseased or not, is sacred right. Nothing like a real classy herpes infected clam. As a matter of fact I don't care if you spread the disease or not if you got it we should consider putting you down.

I don't think they are saying it is fine just not a justification for a beat down. Big difference.

florige
02-20-2009, 11:40 AM

In your younger days Joe, would you had slept with a person if you suspected she may have any STD no matter how hot she was? I don't care if its my dream girl Christina Milan, if she tells me she has an STD, I'm steering clear.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Did Jessica Alba bitch slap the hell out of Derrick Jeter?

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 11:41 AM
LOL people debating the herpes drama as if he actually has it.

So if actual sources claim it started because Chris got a phone call from a girl we are to believe it actually started because he got herpes from her. Yet just minutes before he and her were looking happy at a pre-Grammy party. Hmmm...

florige
02-20-2009, 11:42 AM
I am speaking for myself and I too would hope I'd take Jman's approach. I'm no saint you know.

:lol Yeah you did say that, my bad.

Kermit
02-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Jeter probably gave it to Rihanna. That guy gets more ass than a toliet seat.

jman3000
02-20-2009, 11:44 AM
In your younger days Joe, would you had slept with a person if you suspected she may have any STD no matter how hot she was? I don't care if its my dream girl Christina Milan, if she tells me she has an STD, I'm steering clear.

hmmm... if it was my dream girl and she just had chlamydia... i'd still smash... maybe. it's 100% curable so it'd be a tough decision.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:44 AM
While I don't want herpes and don't condone spreading it around it is not a death sentence. I've known someone who got it and went on to live a normal life and as far as I know he didn't beat the shit out of her or at least I didn't hear any gossip about it.

Once again, this is pretty retarded, Joe.

Normal life??

How bout this:

You're a guy, let's call him Herb Herps. You meet this cute girl that is just perfect. You guys go out and have fun. You take her to dinner. You take her to a nice club for some dancing. You take her home and she invites you into her place.

You're both chilling out on the couch and things start moving forward. There's kissing and groping and finally she says "take me!"

That's when you have to stop and say, "Well, I have the legal obligation to inform you that I have the herps. Do you still want to fuck me?"

Yea, that's a very normal life.

You see, in normal life, we don't have to inform anybody that we have an STD because us normal people do not have STDs. People with STDs DO NOT have normal lives.

To make that claim is beyond retarded.

florige
02-20-2009, 11:46 AM
hmmm... if it was my dream girl and she just had chlamydia... i'd still smash... maybe. it's 100% curable so it'd be a tough decision.

You might re-think that after having one of those test administered to you. lol
I have never had it, but I heard it is brutal.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:47 AM

Dude, in my younger days I slept with pretty much any woman who spread her legs from Texas to Japan to the Phillipines to Africa to Europe and I Thank God I never got a permanent STD. I had to get my johnson scraped and get cured like most "real men" did out on float.
But if I knew ahead of time, yeah, I'd probably stay away but when you are young and stupid you don't always think with the right head which clearly Chris Brown did not.
I think it was his youth that did him in. A more mature man would have reacted in a more rational way.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:47 AM

It's not that you let it take over. It will do so regardless of what you're willing to let it do.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:48 AM
You might re-think that after having one of those test administered to you. lol
I have never had it, but I heard it is brutal.

And how.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Did Jessica Alba bitch slap the hell out of Derrick Jeter?

She very well should have.

lebomb
02-20-2009, 11:50 AM
What is really scary? Some people have Herpes and never have symptoms. They are carriers...........also Condoms may not even help. Its contacted by skin to skin contact. So you would have to be EXTREMELY careful not to have any part of you lower region come in contact with infected skin.

florige
02-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Dude, in my younger days I slept with pretty much any woman who spread her legs from Texas to Japan to the Phillipines to Africa to Europe and I Thank God I never got a permanent STD. I had to get my johnson scraped and get cured like most "real men" did out on float.
But if I knew ahead of time, yeah, I'd probably stay away but when you are young and stupid you don't always think with the right head which clearly Chris Brown did not.
I think it was his youth that did him in. A more mature man would have reacted in a more rational way.

I would steer clear. I just wouldn't be able to enjoy sex when in the back of my mind you know that the person you are with has something. But I am in agreement with you on how he reacted. I would like to hope that I would had taken a different approach.

lebomb
02-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Half of yall may be carriers...................except the faggots that cant get any women. :lmao

Well, maybe they got it from their man?! :( :vomit:

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Once again, this is pretty retarded, Joe.

Normal life??

How bout this:

You're a guy, let's call him Herb Herps. You meet this cute girl that is just perfect. You guys go out and have fun. You take her to dinner. You take her to a nice club for some dancing. You take her home and she invites you into her place.

You're both chilling out on the couch and things start moving forward. There's kissing and groping and finally she says "take me!"

That's when you have to stop and say, "Well, I have the legal obligation to inform you that I have the herps. Do you still want to fuck me?"

Yea, that's a very normal life.

You see, in normal life, we don't have to inform anybody that we have an STD because us normal people do not have STDs. People with STDs DO NOT have normal lives.

To make that claim is beyond retarded.

We just happen to have a difference of opinion. I think your claim that his life is ruined is totally weak. So since he can't have sex without having to inform his partner about his STD his "normal" life is gone forever? If you need that to live a normal life than I feel sorry for you because there is much, much more to life, at least there is for me.

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Nothing normal about a puss filled sore on your weasel.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 11:58 AM
We just happen to have a difference of opinion. I think your claim that his life is ruined is totally weak. So since he can't have sex without having to inform his partner about his STD his "normal" life is gone forever? If you need that to live a normal life than I feel sorry for you because there is much, much more to life, at least there is for me.

You're not getting it, Joe.

Is it "normal" to have to inform every female that you have the herps? Is that to be considered "normal"?

I don't know what kind of dates you've been on, but mine never have started with "I really like you, but I've got to tell ya . . . I've got the herps."

There is nothing normal about that.

florige
02-20-2009, 12:01 PM

Is it "normal" to have to inform every female that you have the herps? Is that to be considered "normal"?

I don't know what kind of dates you've been on, but mine never have started with "I really like you, but I've got to tell ya . . . I've got the herps."

I think Joe is saying that there is more to life than banging a whole lot of different beaver.

jman3000
02-20-2009, 12:07 PM
I think Joe is saying that there is more to life than banging a whole lot of different beaver.

could have fooled me. technically that is the ENTIRE point to life.

To recreate as much as possible in order to pass on your genes. It's just at some point down the road we became monogamous (I still think a very large minority of humans are still not subjugated into having only one spouse) and having more than one partner was frowned upon.

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 12:07 PM
I have never been mad enought to hit a woman, but would not be ignorant enought to say I wouldn't do it either.You never know what circumstances you might end up being faced with. I think it's best to avoid putting your hands on anyone, but to you guys who say it's wrong to hit a woman I want to make one point. Nobody is beyond an ass whipping, women included. Would I hit her for giving me herpes? Probably not. I would be mad as hell and would cut all ties so that I wouldn't be tempted to hurt her. Would I hit her for giving me herpes, knowing before hand and then talking shit about it to my face? I would knock that bitch out cold!! See, it all depends on the circumstances. :lol

jman3000
02-20-2009, 12:09 PM
I've bruised up women pretty bad, but for different reasons.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 12:10 PM

Yea, if you're gay.

lebomb
02-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Ive personally never hit a woman........but Ive shaken the damn marbles loose in her head!!!!

mavs>spurs2
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14468550/

"blood tests of more than 11,000 people found 11 percent of men and 23 percent of women carry the genital herpes"

So if you've slept with at least 5 women, you could be at risk for herpes

dayum

IronMexican
If she gave me herpes, I definitely would have done the same thing.

florige
I have never been mad enought to hit a woman, but would not be ignorant enought to say I wouldn't do it either.You never know what circumstances you might end up being faced with. I think it's best to avoid putting your hands on anyone, but to you guys who say it's wrong to hit a woman I want to make one point. Nobody is beyond an ass whipping, women included. Would I hit her for giving me herpes? Probably not. I would be mad as hell and would cut all ties so that I wouldn't be tempted to hurt her. Would I hit her for giving me herpes, knowing before hand and then talking shit about it to my face? I would knock that bitch out cold!! See, it all depends on the circumstances. :lol

:lmao You know I was thinking the same thing. "Thats why I gave you Herpes you pussy"! I don't know how I would react if that were to happen.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 12:12 PM

That is true but would that one thing ruin everything else for you? He's been blessed in so many other ways.

lebomb
02-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Herpes can be treated with antiviral drugs, which can help prevent flare-ups and reduce the risk of spreading it to others. Condoms can help lower the risk of transmission, although they’re not foolproof. Infected people are contagious even without symptoms.

Told ya..............

florige
02-20-2009, 12:15 PM
If she gave me herpes, I definitely would have done the same thing.

What shook the hell of her?

mrsmaalox
02-20-2009, 12:15 PM

Wait. What?! I was just gone for a few minutes; I've read the whole thing and I haven't seen any responses from " women on this board that think its fine to drip their diseases all over town without regard."
Please show me where that is in this thread or stop speaking for "the women on this board".

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 12:17 PM

:lmao I guess it is different when you are so young like Chris and he knows he could have plenty of other women, hell, he probably still will.

JudynTX
02-20-2009, 12:19 PM
wait. What?! I was just gone for a few minutes; i've read the whole thing and i haven't seen any responses from " women on this board that think its fine to drip their diseases all over town without regard."
please show me where that is in this thread or stop speaking for "the women on this board".

+1

IronMexican
02-20-2009, 12:21 PM
What shook the hell of her?

Que?

I wouldn't even think twice. I'd beat the fuck out her her. I never hit a girl, but this is totally understandable.

MsMcGillyCutty
02-20-2009, 12:22 PM
I feel sorry for Chris if the rumors are true but that is no excuse and I'm glad that Jay-Z is man enough to know it. And if a man were to lay his hands on me he'd look much worse than I would.

desflood
02-20-2009, 12:25 PM
What started their fight was his receiving a text message from some other chick he was planning to hook up with later that night. Considering his obvious whoring around, I'd say the odds are just as good that he gave her herpes, not the other way around.

If of course one of them does have herpes, which nobody has given any proof of.

florige
02-20-2009, 12:28 PM
:lmao I guess it is different when you are so young like Chris and he knows he could have plenty of other women, hell, he probably still will.

Yeah man, girls love that dude. I don't know how this will effect his beaver getting abilities though.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Yeah man, girls love that dude. I don't know how this will effect his beaver getting abilities though.

Does money, fortune and fame trump herpes?

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 12:34 PM
That is true but would that one thing ruin everything else for you? He's been blessed in so many other ways.

You yourself stated that when you were younger you bedded a thousand wimmens when you were young.

You can't pull the same feat when you have to inform them all that you've got the herps.

florige
02-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Does money, fortune and fame trump herpes?

If Christina Milian said that she wanted me to give me some tail but she tells she has herpes, I think I would decline. I honestly don't think I would be able to enjoy it.

angel_luv
02-20-2009, 12:36 PM
No one, male or female, should ever knowingly infect someone with a disease. That is a horrendous and hateful thing to do.

And no man should EVER for any reason hit a woman.

Both infecting someone with a disease and a man hitting a woman are equally horrendous, hateful and evil as both entails one person intentionally inflicting harm on another.

Back to Basics, I am shocked that you would ever understand it if a man hit one of your daughters, regardless of what she did.
I have always thought of you as an extremely loving and always protecting father and so your post really stunned me.

And all you people who say it is okay for a man to strike a woman for "x" offense: Can you not see what a terribly slippery slope that is?
And isn't it hypocritical to support Chris Brown and frown on how some of the men in the middle east treat women, or do you support their actions to?

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
If Christina Milian said that she wanted me to give me some tail but she tells she has herpes, I think I would decline. I honestly don't think I would be able to enjoy it.

Oh, I'd be able to enjoy it. The morning after would suck though.

florige
02-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Oh, I'd be able to enjoy it. The morning after would suck though.

Well notice I did say think Joe. :lol

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 12:43 PM
No one, male or female, should ever knowingly infect someone with a disease. That is a horrendous and hateful thing to do.

Both infecting someone with a disease and a man hitting a woman are equally horrendous, hateful and evil as both entails one person intentionally inflicting harm on another.

Back to Basics, I am shocked that you would ever understand it if a man hit one of your daughters, regardless of what she did.
I have always thought of you as an extremely loving and always protecting father and so your post really stunned me.

And all you people who say it is okay for a man to strike a woman for "x" offense: Can you not see what a terribly slippery slope that is?
And isn't it hypocritical to support Chris Brown and frown on how some of the men in the middle east treat women, or do you support their actions to?

I agree with everything but the highlighted part. Only a woman would make a statement like that. As I said before nobody is beyond an ass whipping.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2009, 12:45 PM
You yourself stated that when you were younger you bedded a thousand wimmens when you were young.

You can't pull the same feat when you have to inform them all that you've got the herps.

That is true, well the thousands of women is just slightly exaggerated, but it isn't the end of life..his sex life perhaps but he is still free to carry on with his life....carrying herpes that is.

mogrovejo
02-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Beating on a woman, no matter how depraved, sinful or dangerous she may be, it's not a proper conduct for a gentleman.

On a related note, the fascination of the American people for the private life of their co-citizens never ceases to amaze me.

angel_luv
02-20-2009, 12:53 PM
I agree with everything but the highlighted part. Only a woman would make a statement like that. As I said before nobody is beyond an ass whipping.

I can not think of anything more wrong or more heart breaking than a man using his hands to inflict pain on a woman.

My fiancee is incredibly affectionate.
When Bo extends his hands to me I know it is to lovingly take my hands in his or to reach out and hug me.
I know Bo would never allow anyone to harm me, much less hurt me himself.

My heart aches for all battered women- how horrible must it be for your instinct to be to duck when a man reaches out to you.
I cannot imagine what a completely painful- physically, emotionally and mentally- reality that is.

Man's hands are not meant to hit women, and vice versa.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 01:00 PM
I find it truly entertaining and hypocritical for feminists to cry about equality and immediately throw out the "man shouldn't hit a woman" card.

You can't have it both ways.

If there is to be true equality, women are going to get hit. If a man were to infect a woman with an STD, I would completely expect for said man to get a beat down. Same goes for a woman.

If one gay man gives it to another gay man, I expect a beat down. If one lesbian gives it to another, I expect a beat down.

This is a life altering event.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-20-2009, 01:07 PM
IMO the beating was over the top. I mean, just check out the bruises. I don't know about any of the dudes in here claiming a beating like that is justified, but if you brave motherfuckers ever dated a female relative of mine and you ever beat her like that, you'd probably have to hide for the rest of your natural fucking life, is all I'm saying. (I call bullshit on B2B's claim that he would understand if some asshole beat his daughters up for giving him herpes)

Now, I'm not one of those idiots that claims hitting women is a mortal fucking sin... personally, I'd only hit a woman if she ever hit me, and only as far as a slap. I hate women who think they can get away with violence simply because they are female. However, I would never, EVER beat a female like those pictures show. Its just not in me. In fact, I don't think I've ever beat anyone up like that.

P.S. :lmao @ Buddy Holly's fake internet bravado. Must be recently acquired... weren't you the one that wrote this?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=252829&postcount=82

Look, I’m sorry I lied about claiming the pictures at one site.

I posted those pictures three times last night at three different boards.

I gave credit to Slomo at two of those sites.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/show...threadid=75458 (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?threadid=75458)

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=210506

And like I told Slomo, the reason I claimed them as mine was because that “N’Sync” message board has a “Other Pictures” section. That’s the only section I post in. I stumbled onto the site about 4 years ago when I was looking for Britney Spears pictures, when she was hot, and it’s a cool section of the message board if you like celebrity pictures, goofy pictures, etc.

But yeah, it’s an N’Sync message board. Why the fuck do you think I lied. It’s fucking embarrassing. You'll assume I like N'Sync. I don't. I've never been a fan. You can search that website up and down looking for a post by me talking about that shitting boy band. You won't find one. Ever.

But I’m done. I know 80% of you can’t stand me, hate me, etc. And hey, rightfully so. I’ve been an asshole in the past. But no one here can look at a mirror and clean themselves angels.

And to the 20% who are new and don’t know me.

Hi, I’m TheWriter, I used to known as Buddy Holly, WriterNum934, SpursWin, FastandtheFurious, and a crap bunch more.

You guys won. Seriously. I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been bashed to death and I’m still going to be bashed when I’m gone. I’m too much of a joke now. It’s not fun anymore.

A lot of you have been cool.

This is a Internet forum and none of you know who I am. Never seen me in real life. Don’t even know how I look. So why am I defeated?

Simple.

I have no self esteem. You guys don’t know why. And I really don’t care to explain my childhood. But it sucks.

Bash me all you want, call me whatever you want. Throw all the insults you want. I won’t be here to take them.

I’m a loser, I get it. I am. I pretend to be this smart guy who is this next big writer or city leader.

Hell, I’d be lucky to be any in life.

I’m leaving it all on the table for you guys. I know none of you give a shit. Most of you will find someway to make a joke. To tell me “fuck you.”

So then let me end this so you can begin.

For anyone interested in the whole meltdown, here are the links to the threads where it happened.

First (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15263)

Second (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15267&highlight=buddy+holly+slomo+nsync)

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Were all women appalled by the John Wayne Bobbitt incident?

Or, were there women (highly likely) that said that he deserved what he got?

Where do you women stand?

G.Q.
02-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Herpes is not the end of the world. There are herpes dating sites if you decide that you just want to date someone that also has the virus and wish to avoid having to have 'the talk' as peewee states. You can still have a healthy sexual relationship if you can get over the stigma.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-20-2009, 01:11 PM

ok, so far you've practically equated herpes to getting AIDS and/or getting your dick cut off...

Reaching much??

JudynTX
02-20-2009, 01:17 PM

I was appalled at what Lorena did. I would never hurt someone's pee-pee.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 01:21 PM
ok, so far you've practically equated herpes to getting AIDS and/or getting your dick cut off...

Reaching much??

AIDS is an STD, is it not?

As for the cutting of the dick thing, it was another argument.

Try to keep up, junior.

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 01:21 PM
How do you know that he has beaten someone? I don't need to get over myself because I wasn't the presumptuous asshole assuming that he was previously a wife beater. You're the one that stereotyped him not me.

She has a moral obligation and a responsibility to let him know that her vagina is infected. This pretty much goes without saying. Maybe its your policy to spread your legs and pass infections around without letting people know but thats not how its to be done.

There have been cases where passing an STD knowingly resulted in assault charges.

He's pissed because she gave it to him and she knew about it. Should he have beat her...probably not...did she deserve it. Every last bruise.

Even if we're going with the idea that the speculated herpes story is the reason for the beating, it's a pretty big leap to assume that she knew she had herpes when she spread it to him. It's one of those fun things that can remain asymptomatic for a long time after infection.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 01:22 PM
I was appalled at what Lorena did. I would never hurt someone's pee-pee.

You're a nice person.

JudynTX
02-20-2009, 01:25 PM
You're a nice person.

Of course that doesn't mean I wouldn't kick him in the nuts instead. :lol

J/K :D

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 01:29 PM

And isn't it hypocritical to support Chris Brown and frown on how some of the men in the middle east treat women, or do you support their actions to?If one of my daughters knowingly infected someone without informing them of the risks ahead of time I would understand why she got the ass kicking she did. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be pissed it just means a part of me would "get it".

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Even if we're going with the idea that the speculated herpes story is the reason for the beating, it's a pretty big leap to assume that she knew she had herpes when she spread it to him. It's one of those fun things that can remain asymptomatic for a long time after infection.
I'm obviously taking a very extreme stance in the orientation of my opinions. Thats what makes this fun and worthwhile.

mrsmaalox
02-20-2009, 01:30 PM

Lorena Bobbitt's actions, for whatever reason, were waay over the top, as Chris Brown's were.

And why do you keep trying to make this about women's hypocrisy and/or beliefs about what kind of violence is acceptable? Of the few women who have replied not a single one has advocated/condoned any type of behavior of that young lady. But the men who have replied are overwhelmingly supporting the actions of the young man. I can't see the same hypocrisy you do.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-20-2009, 01:32 PM
AIDS is an STD, is it not?

As for the cutting of the dick thing, it was another argument.

Try to keep up, junior.

yeah, herpes and AIDS are not that different really... other than the fact AIDS is fatal.

Giving someone herpes does not in ANY WAY resemble giving someone AIDS. Your argument is bullshit and you know it.

as for the cutting of the dick thing, my bad I suppose. What exactly is your argument there then?

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 01:39 PM

The thing for me here (and of course it's all silly speculation because we don't have a clue what actually happened) is the extent of the beating. I don't condone violence against women, for obvious reasons, and have a hard time condoning violence between two adults in any situation. However, I also absolutely cannot condone someone knowingly spreading an STD. I think that's hugely irresponsible and really cowardly. If, again, that's the way things went down.

All that being said, I could have understood an angry slap. Not condoned, not endorsed, but understood. One slap. "Hey, Chris, I gave you herpes." "Fuck you, bitch." *Slap* "Oh, shit." No more slapping. That I could have understood. It's an immature, but common reaction to anger and frustration, so, whatever. To keep going, however, is crossing the line. No matter who is involved or what the situation is.

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 01:41 PM
The thing for me here (and of course it's all silly speculation because we don't have a clue what actually happened) is the extent of the beating. I don't condone violence against women, for obvious reasons, and have a hard time condoning violence between two adults in any situation. However, I also absolutely cannot condone someone knowingly spreading an STD. I think that's hugely irresponsible and really cowardly. If, again, that's the way things went down.

All that being said, I could have understood an angry slap. Not condoned, not endorsed, but understood. One slap. "Hey, Chris, I gave you herpes." "Fuck you, bitch." *Slap* "Oh, shit." No more slapping. That I could have understood. It's an immature, but common reaction to anger and frustration, so, whatever. To keep going, however, is crossing the line. No matter who is involved or what the situation is.Fair enough. Please stop ruining my fun though.

thispego
02-20-2009, 01:41 PM
first off, who gives a shit about rihanna and chris brown? i could not pick them out o a line up or identify even one of their songs. secondly, aids and herpes are the same as far as ending your sexual life, and for some, if your sexual life is over your very life might as well be over. thirdly, if she gave him herps, knew she had herps, and didnt tell him... she got what she deserved.

/end thread

/pego knows best

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Lorena Bobbitt's actions, for whatever reason, were waay over the top, as Chris Brown's were.

And why do you keep trying to make this about women's hypocrisy and/or beliefs about what kind of violence is acceptable? Of the few women who have replied not a single one has advocated/condoned any type of behavior of that young lady. But the men who have replied are overwhelmingly supporting the actions of the young man. I can't see the same hypocrisy you do.

You didn't read my post correctly.

Either that, or you don't know how to read.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 01:49 PM
yeah, herpes and AIDS are not that different really... other than the fact AIDS is fatal.

Giving someone herpes does not in ANY WAY resemble giving someone AIDS. Your argument is bullshit and you know it.

as for the cutting of the dick thing, my bad I suppose. What exactly is your argument there then?

Hey, stupid shit, answer this one question:

Is AIDS an STD?

MiamiHeat
02-20-2009, 01:53 PM
who is chris brown or rhianna?

BacktoBasics
02-20-2009, 01:58 PM
who is chris brown or rhianna?Two disease riddled nogs

JIM LAMPLEY
02-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Women's boxing is becoming more popular so Chris Brown has some other options if his singing career suffers. The best fighters are on HBO.

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:02 PM
i think you mean Rhiannon
http://www.youtube.com/v/tR_i0sKWKEA&hl=en&fs=1=

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:04 PM
goddamnit what the shit

lefty
02-20-2009, 02:05 PM
I have no respect for any man who beats a woman. Period.

Unless the woman is Celine Dion

mrsmaalox
02-20-2009, 02:06 PM
You didn't read my post correctly.

Either that, or you don't know how to read.

No you are right. You're always right. I don't know how to read. :rolleyes

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:07 PM
halt the thread until someone posts my youtube!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tR_i0sKWKEA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tR_i0sKWKEA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mrsmaalox
02-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Two disease riddled nogs

Buddy Holly
02-20-2009, 02:08 PM

Is AIDS an STD?

How many STD's get transferred via blood?

AIDS can be transferred via sex but it's not restricted to just sex like real STD's. Calling AIDS an STD is reaching.

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 02:10 PM
I find it truly entertaining and hypocritical for feminists to cry about equality and immediately throw out the "man shouldn't hit a woman" card.

You can't have it both ways.

If there is to be true equality, women are going to get hit. If a man were to infect a woman with an STD, I would completely expect for said man to get a beat down. Same goes for a woman.

If one gay man gives it to another gay man, I expect a beat down. If one lesbian gives it to another, I expect a beat down.

This is a life altering event.

If I may shed a bit of light on the feminist perspective:

Firstly, there is no one group of "the feminists." Feminism is a collective of theories and approaches that are often vastly different: radical feminism, liberal feminism, intersectional feminism, and on, and on, and on.

Secondly, as a feminist, my position on domestic violence and sexualized violence has more to do with the systemic suppression and acceptance of such violence, than with the violence itself. Women can be assholes. Men can be assholes. Any combination of women and men, or men and men, or women and women, can be assholes to each other and inflict both physical and emotional pain on each other. In all situations, it is equally fucked up and inappropriate, as far as I'm concerned.

The difference, however, is that when you have a situation in which someone in a position of systemic power (in this country: men) inflicts physical or emotional pain on someone in a position of systemic weakness (in this country: women), it perpetuates and reinforces the position of women in this country as an oppressed group. Especially when it becomes normalized or justified as acceptable or understandable. Or, even worse, joked about.

Furthermore, I have a problem with it in terms of social stigma and available resources. Chris Brown and Rihanna are both wealthy, so they're less of a concern in this regard, but for many feminists the domestic violence issue is particulalrly troubling for the many ways in which our society encourages someone to stay with a partner who is abusing them. And I say partner here for a reason: women who are battered by their male partners, men who are battered by their female partners, women who are battered by female partners, and men who are battered by male partners are all in the same boat, here. Our society makes it very difficult to admit that we're in this situation or to attain the help necessary to get out of an abusive situation. Especially in cases in which, for example, a wife may be dependent on her abusive husband's income to support her children.

That is (part of) why (some) feminists take issue with domestic violence. Not because we think women are delicate flowers in need of special treatment or protections.

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 02:12 PM

I was appalled. I know some women who weren't. We don't have a collective hive mind, you know.

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Fair enough. Please stop ruining my fun though.

But... ruining your fun is actually my fun. Are you suggesting that your fun automatically supersedes mine?

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:17 PM
halt the thread until someone posts my youtube!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tR_i0sKWKEA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tR_i0sKWKEA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 02:18 PM
For Pego:

tR_i0sKWKEA&hl

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:19 PM
yayse! thanks bitch!

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 02:20 PM
yayse! thanks bitch!

You're welcome, cunt!

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:21 PM
lol

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 02:23 PM
How many STD's get transferred via blood?

AIDS can be transferred via sex but it's not restricted to just sex like real STD's. Calling AIDS an STD is reaching.

AIDS is not an STD?

Not only are you a gay loving boy band fag, you're also stupid as shit.

MiamiHeat
02-20-2009, 02:24 PM
ok so this rhianna girl is some rapper and chris brown is another rapper

who the fuck cares. rap glorifies superficial shit, worships/idolizes women's body parts, promotes violence, blah blah blah

movin on. women get beat down everyday. this couple are a bunch of rappers, so they aren't any more special than anyone else.

now if it was actually someone important, like maybe paul mccartney beatin down on a woman..

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 02:25 PM
If I may shed a bit of light on the feminist perspective:

Firstly, there is no one group of "the feminists." Feminism is a collective of theories and approaches that are often vastly different: radical feminism, liberal feminism, intersectional feminism, and on, and on, and on.

Secondly, as a feminist, my position on domestic violence and sexualized violence has more to do with the systemic suppression and acceptance of such violence, than with the violence itself. Women can be assholes. Men can be assholes. Any combination of women and men, or men and men, or women and women, can be assholes to each other and inflict both physical and emotional pain on each other. In all situations, it is equally fucked up and inappropriate, as far as I'm concerned.

The difference, however, is that when you have a situation in which someone in a position of systemic power (in this country: men) inflicts physical or emotional pain on someone in a position of systemic weakness (in this country: women), it perpetuates and reinforces the position of women in this country as an oppressed group. Especially when it becomes normalized or justified as acceptable or understandable. Or, even worse, joked about.

Furthermore, I have a problem with it in terms of social stigma and available resources. Chris Brown and Rihanna are both wealthy, so they're less of a concern in this regard, but for many feminists the domestic violence issue is particulalrly troubling for the many ways in which our society encourages someone to stay with a partner who is abusing them. And I say partner here for a reason: women who are battered by their male partners, men who are battered by their female partners, women who are battered by female partners, and men who are battered by male partners are all in the same boat, here. Our society makes it very difficult to admit that we're in this situation or to attain the help necessary to get out of an abusive situation. Especially in cases in which, for example, a wife may be dependent on her abusive husband's income to support her children.

That is (part of) why (some) feminists take issue with domestic violence. Not because we think women are delicate flowers in need of special treatment or protections.

All this and you're still okay with a man hitting a woman for giving him herps as long as it's just one slap.

CuckingFunt
02-20-2009, 02:28 PM
All this and you're still okay with a man hitting a woman for giving him herps as long as it's just one slap.

I said specifically that I wasn't okay with it. I said I could understand it, which is different.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 02:30 PM
I said specifically that I wasn't okay with it. I said I could understand it, which is different.

That makes much more sense.

MiamiHeat
02-20-2009, 02:32 PM
i'd also like to add :

she deserved more than that. she ruined his life. herpes cannot be cured. he's fucked. she knew she had herpes and didn't tell him.

in some cultures, death penalty is required for this crap. this is horrible.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-20-2009, 02:34 PM

Is AIDS an STD?

what the fuck does it matter if its an STD or not you absolute moron! The consequences of acquiring AIDS are so far worst than that of herpes that your argument is fucking ludicrous. Not all STDs are the same jackass.

smeagol

I'm a man and I'm saying the same thing.

No real man should ever hit a woman. Period. No ifs or buts.

desflood
she deserved more than that. she ruined his life. herpes cannot be cured. he's fucked. she knew she had herpes and didn't tell him.
Prove that before you slander her some more.

thispego
02-20-2009, 02:37 PM
what the fuck does it matter if its an STD or not you absolute moron! The consequences of acquiring AIDS are so far worst than that of herpes that your argument is fucking ludicrous. Not all STDs are the same jackass.

would you rather tell a new potential lover that you have aids? or herpes? uh huh....

MiamiHeat
02-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Prove that before you slander her some more.

that's what i read in this thread. search through it and find whoever posted it first and go ask them to prove it cause that's where i read it.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 02:39 PM

I like how you didn't answer the question.

As for consequences, there isn't any consequences to having the herps?

Dumbass.

smeagol
02-20-2009, 02:44 PM
There are more assholes posting at ST then what I thought.

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 02:46 PM
I like how you didn't answer the question.

As for consequences, there isn't any consequences to having the herps?

Dumbass.

There are consequences for having unprotected sex as both of them have found out.

Fpoonsie
02-20-2009, 02:47 PM
All that being said, I could have understood an angry slap. Not condoned, not endorsed, but understood. One slap. "Hey, Chris, I gave you herpes." "Fuck you, bitch." *Slap* "Oh, shit." No more slapping. That I could have understood. It's an immature, but common reaction to anger and frustration, so, whatever. To keep going, however, is crossing the line. No matter who is involved or what the situation is.

Not even sure if this was SUPPOSED to be funny, but I lmao'd.

As far as the story's concerned, if she did KNOWINGLY spread this to him w/o informing him first, I can see...aw, hell.

I'll just +1 everything Funt's said thus far.

Borosai
02-20-2009, 02:49 PM
What's up with this "real men don't hit women" talk? Since when do women have a free pass to do whatever they want? Obviously, men shouldn't beat women for the hell of it, but in a civilized world, men shouldn't be pounding on each other for no reason either (unless your name is Brandon St. Randy).

I have never hit a woman, but I would if I had to. If a woman is coming at me with a knife, I'm not going to give her a hug: a kick in the ass is coming her way. I rather be a plain man than a "real man" with a real knife in my real ass. In this case, he didn't have to, but I can understand his state of mind. He should have just kept his herpycool and fucked her up in the press, but oh well. She'll heal, he won't.

to21
02-20-2009, 02:50 PM
I beat the fuck out of my neighbor for beating his wife for no reason (almost went to jail when his dumb ass wife stuck up for HIM).

I would have let Chris Brown slap the shit out of her once and pulled him off, then beat the shit out of him.

Someone already said it here.....no one is above an ass-whipping.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-20-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm a man and I'm saying the same thing.

No real man should ever hit a woman. Period. No ifs or buts.

I used to think like that, but assholes aren't gender specific.

Case in point:

Went to a buddy's place after the bar a few years ago. His girlfriend came over and immediately accused him of cheating and me covering for him. He told her that if she continued her hysterics, she'd have to leave. She smacked him hard twice as she continued her ranting at airplane engine levels. He calmly told her not do that again and if she did, he'd reciprocate. She stopped screaming, acted like she was going to caress his face, and proceeded to dig her nails into his cheek. He popped her square in the grill. Her response? I can't believe you just did that.

People are stupid.

gay abc
02-20-2009, 02:55 PM

they are growing by the numbers everyday, damn breeders

can't swing a dead cat without hitting one :lol

thispego
02-20-2009, 03:01 PM
is that what gay people like to do? play with dead animals?

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 03:06 PM

Case in point:

Went to a buddy's place after the bar a few years ago. His girlfriend came over and immediately accused him of cheating and me covering for him. He told her that if she continued her hysterics, she'd have to leave. She smacked him hard twice as she continued her ranting at airplane engine levels. He calmly told her not do that again and if she did, he'd reciprocate. She stopped screaming, acted like she was going to caress his face, and proceeded to dig her nails into his cheek. He popped her square in the grill. Her response? I can't believe you just did that.

People are stupid.

Self defense is a totally different issue. I'm not saying a man should not defend himself but I don't believe that is the case with Chris Brown. He should have just run away like he ended up doing anyways.

gay abc
02-20-2009, 03:06 PM
is that what gay people like to do? play with dead animals?

smeagol
02-20-2009, 03:07 PM

Case in point:

People are stupid.

There are extreme case were it is difficult too maintain your cool. But despite your story, I still feel the same way.

Then there are the "girl attacking you with a knife" story . . . probably not worth the effort to offer a response.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-20-2009, 03:14 PM
There are extreme case were it is difficult too maintain your cool. But despite your story, I still feel the same way.

Then there are the "girl attacking you with a knife" story . . . probably not worth the effort to offer a response.

My point is that every situation is different. Absolutes only work when you're on the outside looking in.

smeagol
02-20-2009, 03:21 PM
My point is that every situation is different. Absolutes only work when you're on the outside looking in.

I don't agree.

There are some basic behaviors that are absolute. Hitting a woman should be as close to absolute as humanly possible.

Even if a woman did to me what that crazy lady did to your friend, I wouldn't have hit her (hopefully, I would've difussed the situation before the scratches or simply walked away, aslo before the scratches).

Spurminator
02-20-2009, 03:23 PM
I don't agree.

There are some basic behaviors that are absolute. Hitting a woman should be as close to absolute as humanly possible.

Even if a woman did to me what that crazy lady did to your friend, I wouldn't have hit her (hopefully, I would've difussed the situation before the scratches or simply walked away, aslo before the scratches).

What if it was a man who was clearly your physical inferior?

Why is the stigma gender-specific? If some puny dude starts talking shit to a guy twice his size and gets his ass pummelled, no one says a word.

angel_luv
02-20-2009, 03:23 PM
I don't agree.

Yes, hitting a woman should always be a rare and last resort.

angel_luv
02-20-2009, 03:26 PM

Why is the stigma gender-specific? If some puny dude starts talking shit to a guy twice his size and gets his ass pummelled, no one says a word.

We were discussing a man hitting a woman thus the focus.

I strongly object to anyone or thing being mistreated, especially at the hands of someone more powerful- be it a man, woman, child or animal.
No one should be injured or abused.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 03:26 PM
I beat the fuck out of my neighbor for beating his wife for no reason (almost went to jail when his dumb ass wife stuck up for HIM).

Pendejo.

to21
02-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Pendejo.I know huh?

smeagol
02-20-2009, 03:43 PM
I know huh?

Peewee is against any intervention when a fight is going on. No matter if a woman or a kid are getting beat the shit out of them. Same applies for B2B.

smeagol
02-20-2009, 03:44 PM

I don't know why it is gender specific. It just is.

Spurminator
02-20-2009, 03:45 PM
We were discussing a man hitting a woman thus the focus.

I strongly object to anyone or thing being mistreated, especially at the hands of someone more powerful- be it a man, woman, child or animal.
No one should be injured or abused.

We're also talking about absolutes. You absolutely cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, hit a woman. But that absolute does not carry over to a physically inferior man with a smart-ass mouth.

angel_luv
02-20-2009, 03:53 PM
We're also talking about absolutes. You absolutely cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, hit a woman. But that absolute does not carry over to a physically inferior man with a smart-ass mouth.

No worries- Pee Wee is protected under the " never hit a woman" umbrella. :lol

Kidding Pee wee.

angel_luv
02-20-2009, 03:53 PM
No worries- Pee Wee is protected under the " never hit a woman" umbrella. :lol

Kidding Pee wee.

I made joke!

AmericanWoman
02-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Peewee is against any intervention when a fight is going on. No matter if a woman or a kid are getting beat the shit out of them. Same applies for B2B.

Those are real men. :rolleyes

whottt
02-20-2009, 03:57 PM

I know this black chick, not particularly big, sweet as can be with a little tiny voice...she's also a former state champion in karate. She once knocked out the top ranked blackbelt in the state when she was an orange belt...and he was a man.

I want you to let her on wail on you...prove how macho you are. It's going to be difficult when you are down on the ground.

Seriously some of you people live in a delusional reality...my brother(who is a cop) got put into the hospital by this tiny little chick one time. She wrecked his knee by repeatedly kicking him in it...that knee is permanently ruined.

If some woman is intent on hitting me she is getting punched in the nose.

Want to be treated like a woman? Then act like one.

smeagol
02-20-2009, 04:01 PM
I know this black chick, not particularly big, sweet as can be with a little tiny voice...she's also a former state champion in karate. She once knocked out the top ranked blackbelt in the state when she was an orange belt...and he was a man.

I want you to let her on wail on you...prove how macho you are. It's going to be difficult when you are down on the ground.

Seriously some of you people live in a delusional reality...my brother(who is a cop) got put into the hospital by this tiny little chick one time. She wrecked his knee by repeatedly kicking him in it...that knee is permanently ruined.

Maybe the solution is to steer clear from the crazy women some of you guys hang out with . . . :lol

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 04:03 PM

Then if a woman you've been dating for three years comes to you and says I've been cheating on you and may have given you syphilis what do you do?

whottt
02-20-2009, 04:04 PM
The black chick isn't crazy at all, she's also ex-military...nicest sanest sweetest girl you'd ever want to meet, it just so happens she can probably kick your ass into the dirt even if you were trying to fight her.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 04:05 PM

So, you're saying that women are inferior weaklings that can only be protected by men.

You and cuckingfunt would make an excellent couple.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Then if a woman you've been dating for three years comes to you and says I've been cheating on you and may have given you syphilis what do you do?

He would hug her, forgive her and tell her that everything will be all right.

peewee's lovechild
02-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Women want equality only if they can use an inferiority complex when it suits them.

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 04:08 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol

MaNuMaNiAc
02-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Maybe the solution is to steer clear from the crazy women some of you guys hang out with . . . :lol

seriously though, violence begets violence. If a woman slaps me, I'll slap her back, simple as that. Any other scenario, I'm not a violent person. I have never struck anyone who hasn't struck me first, be it man or woman. Ofcourse, I have never hit a woman, but I'm quite certain, knowing how I usually react when someone tries to hit me, that I would be hard pressed to contain myself if a woman attacked me physically.

Either way, this wasn't the case here. Judging by the photo, Brown crossed the line several times IMO.

smeagol
02-20-2009, 04:10 PM

I punch her silly and kick her mouth when she is unconcious in the ground. I also try to break as many of her ribs as I can and hope she comes out of the beating deformed for life. :rolleyes

What would you do?

smeagol
02-20-2009, 04:10 PM
The black chick isn't crazy at all, she's also ex-military...nicest sanest sweetest girl you'd ever want to meet, it just so happens she can probably kick your ass into the dirt even if you were trying to fight her.

Why would I fight her?

I just said I avoid hitting woman ay any cost . . .

smeagol
02-20-2009, 04:12 PM
So, you're saying that women are inferior weaklings that can only be protected by men.

99% of the time, when physical force is involved, yes. Wouldn't you agree?

You and cuckingfunt would make an excellent couple.

Ok

smeagol
02-20-2009, 04:13 PM

Always the funny one.

You would probably punch her in the mouth :tu

smeagol
02-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Women want equality only if they can use an inferiority complex when it suits them.

Women are not the same as men. Don't believe everything you hear.

smeagol
02-20-2009, 04:16 PM
seriously though, violence begets violence. If a woman slaps me, I'll slap her back, simple as that. Any other scenario, I'm not a violent person. I have never struck anyone who hasn't struck me first, be it man or woman. Ofcourse, I have never hit a woman, but I'm quite certain, knowing how I usually react when someone tries to hit me, that I would be hard pressed to contain myself if a woman attacked me physically.

Either way, this wasn't the case here. Judging by the photo, Brown crossed the line several times IMO.

I disagree.

Borosai
02-20-2009, 04:17 PM

Precisely.

whottt
02-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Why would I fight her?

I just said I avoid hitting woman ay any cost . . .

Yeah well some women are a lot more like men then some men are.

For me it's real simple...if they act like a lady they'll be treated like one.

I don't think the old axiom about never hitting a woman applies to some crazed bitch trying to her damdest to inflict pain and injury upon you...I think anyone that attempts that is stupid and working under a completely unjustified, misguied and out of touch sense of superiority.

I think that expression about never hitting a woman is about physically imposing your will on them to get them to do what you want...it's got nothing to do with self defense...and when I see a man that has that confused, I know I am talking with a man who would likely get his ass kicked by a woman.

I used to bail woman out of jail all the time that had beaten their husbands...put them in the hospital...etc. You'd be surprised what they can do. They aren't that weak.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-20-2009, 04:21 PM
I disagree.

With what exactly?

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 04:22 PM
I don't agree.

As I said before I have never been in a situation where I have ever had to hit a women, but I can't say that it would never happen. A lot of it comes down to knowing yourself and the level of stupid shit you can tolerate. If someone exceeds your bullshit threshold you should probably steer clear of that individual. And as far as walking away I don't think I've met 3 women in my life that will let you do that. In most cases if a woman can agitate you and you are in shouting distance, she won't pass up the opportunity. I have been hit by women (for nothing) so I'm talking from experience.

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 04:26 PM
I punch her silly and kick her mouth when she is unconcious in the ground. I also try to break as many of her ribs as I can and hope she comes out of the beating deformed for life. :rolleyes

What would you do?
I would probably knock a couple of teeth out because not only did she break our trust, but gave me a disease that can cause me to go blind and bald. I could be wrong but Teeth < Eyes.

florige
02-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Does getting kicked in the nuts count as being hit by a woman?

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Does getting kicked in the nuts count as being hit by a woman?

In the worst way. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
02-20-2009, 04:27 PM
I would probably knock a couple of teeth out because not only did she break our trust, but gave me a disease that can cause me to go blind and bald. I could be wrong but Teeth < Eyes.

see, this I call going to far

The Franchise
02-20-2009, 04:29 PM
see, this I call going to far

So your cool with possibly going blind?

O.J.Simpson
Some of you all act like Chris Brown got away with murder. Rihanna got off lucky.

gay abc
Then if a man you've been dating for three years comes to you and says I've been cheating on you and may have given you syphilis what do you do?

make a doctor's appointment and report him to the health department

violence is not the answer

florige
02-20-2009, 04:30 PM
So your cool with possibly going blind?