PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the College Sports Forum?

tlongII
02-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Did people lose it in there again? :lol

That sucks since it's definitely one of my favorite forums.

IronMexican
02-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Utsa

tlongII
02-21-2009, 12:01 AM
If people want to post about UTSA let them. Big deal.

IronMexican
02-21-2009, 12:34 AM
They cussed Kori out. No big deal?

florige
02-21-2009, 12:37 AM
So is that like the troll forum now it just happens to be called the college forum? I am hearing that all kinda shit breaks loose over there. lol

tlongII
02-21-2009, 01:46 AM
They cussed Kori out. No big deal?

I was not aware of that. Those people should be banned instead of closing the forum though.

Kori Ellis
02-21-2009, 02:13 AM
I was not aware of that. Those people should be banned instead of closing the forum though.

They were banned, came back and continued and continued and continued.
The forum will open back up, but considering they are now doing the same crap in the Other Sports forum, probably not soon.

Laker Lanny
02-21-2009, 02:39 AM
move the smack to the troll forum end of story

Buddy Holly
02-21-2009, 03:13 AM
They were banned, came back and continued and continued and continued.
The forum will open back up, but considering they are now doing the same crap in the Other Sports forum, probably not soon.

Who was banned? Was it in the UTSA Football thread?

mookie2001
02-21-2009, 09:43 AM
timvps waiting for the new eminem album to drop then he can gift us our forum

chode_regulator
02-21-2009, 11:34 AM
timvps waiting for the new eminem album to drop then he can gift us our forum

:lol

it is ridiculous how childish people are acting in there. only thing i disagree with is the mass punishment of all for the acts of a few. ONE of the reasons i left the corps

tonylongoriafan
02-22-2009, 11:10 PM

blake v faytuk 3 page discussion on nfl and jerry jones = THEY :lmao

Blake
02-23-2009, 10:08 AM
i guess only kori can answer why people were banned. but the personal info, calling work, whatever happened thing was weeks ago. bleedo&b got banned cause he started a thread that yes called out kori but the jist of it was he disagreed with her. i guess that's kori's "right" fair not.

on another note, you can't build something like ST and claim ownership of it. no disrespect and not calling neone out, but kori maybe the creator, moderator, and owner of the domain name, but what makes ST great is that it belongs to the posters. NO ONE owns spurstalk.

the 2 sentences u wrote: 1) the ones banned did not get banned for crossing the line u previously mentioned. they got banned for basically disagreeing with kori and 2) fair or not i know the people u refer to as "dickweeds" and they are nothing but supporters of UTSA, no matter what they're called on this forum

you can never shutdown ST

(insert rolling eyes here)

all bullshit aside, kori's site she can do whatever she wants she pay's the bills and puts in the time and all of that is great. but that does not excuse her from being wrong...sorry

according her actions. again, not to call out kori, i love what this site has become, but i'm just responding to your post. you previously stated people were banned from "crossing the line". while i agree with u about the line being crossed yet will argue that line's importance, that happened weeks ago. kori responded to one of utsa posts and closed one of the threads. bleedo&b started another disagreeing with kori and kori responded "you start a thread calling me out, good night." the next thing u know all the utsa threads are locked and the college forum is missing again and people are banned. but i guess thats okay

:toast well played sir calling me out on my longhorn chairs at my tailgate parties. you are about the 15th person to tell me that and i'll tell u what i tell them. yes, i'll admit it. i am a texas longhorn fan, season ticket holder, and longhorn foundation donor. that's nothing on utsa, that's more on the availability of my disposable income.

first off its JJ without the ..

sorry about the typo i'm a little flustered today. i'm tired, have a headache, a little hungover, and come in here to see what's up with UTSA talk for the absolutely HUGE ta&m-cc game on wednesday and it's like i'm davey crockett right before all the mexicans come and kill him.

How long before they get their own sub-forum shut down?

Fuck all yall.....we have our own fuckin forum. Fuck yall bitches. I havent seen one fuckin intelligent comment from any of you. Go the hell back to Lubbock or Austin, or College Station maggots. Fuck yall. :flipoff

set the o/u at 4 weeks. think about it: a new football coach, a basketball team on the cusp of the madness having one of their better seasons, and baseball team going for the 3peat. oh, but there's nothing valid to talk about regarding UTSA, so let's put them in the corner so the older posters can see that mike leach contract thread from last week on the front page.

btw, i like the under, but it won't be because of me.

stretch
02-23-2009, 01:52 PM
fuckin utsa fans

dirk4mvp
02-23-2009, 02:16 PM
i guess only kori can answer why people were banned. but the personal info, calling work, whatever happened thing was weeks ago. bleedo&b got banned cause he started a thread that yes called out kori but the jist of it was he disagreed with her. i guess that's kori's "right" fair not.

on another note, you can't build something like ST and claim ownership of it. no disrespect and not calling neone out, but kori maybe the creator, moderator, and owner of the domain name, but what makes ST great is that it belongs to the posters. NO ONE owns spurstalk.

What?

Blake
02-23-2009, 02:24 PM
What?

you heard him. NO ONE owns Spurstalk. It belongs to utsa freak.

ATRAIN
02-23-2009, 03:18 PM
you heard him. NO ONE owns Spurstalk. It belongs to utsa freak.

lol

JudynTX
02-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Private forum