PDA

View Full Version : Five (more) questions with seven-time NBA champion Robert Horry

Spurs Brazil
02-21-2009, 10:00 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-090221-22

One-On-One … To Five
Five (more) questions with seven-time NBA champion Robert Horry:

Q: I think you're the first One-on-One subject we've ever interviewed twice in one season, but this is the time of year when out-of-work vets are chased hard by contending teams, so we wanted to check in again to see if you've given any more thought to playing this season?

A: No one has called. And to be honest, I have not been out there looking.

Q: I'm asking because I've heard and read a few things lately suggesting that you were getting the itch to come back. Is that true?

A: I always wanted to play [this season]. Just no one wanted me ... or should I say no one I would have wanted to play for.

Q: The Cavs haven't called you?

A: Have not talked to Cleveland.

Q: When we spoke around Thanksgiving, you said that you doubted that we'd see you on the floor this season. You still see it as doubtful?

A: Don't know if I want to play this late [in this season]. A part of me feels it's not right to enjoy the hard work a team has put in to position itself for the playoffs. But [maybe I] would do it if I knew someone on the team.

Q: There were some suggestions in the media recently that the Spurs might try to sign you to a deal just to add you into a trade like Dallas did last season with Keith Van Horn. Did the Spurs ever call you about that?

A: I wish. But no.

benefactor
02-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Why can't you just go away?