PDA

View Full Version : the Lakers are the A-Rod of the NBA

NRHector
02-21-2009, 12:28 PM
let's see, Fisher using his daugther disease to go to LA, The questionable trade of Gasol, Koby a rapist, Stern trying to get the Lakers to the Finals.

Jackson talking shit about the Refs to the media trying to get some calls their way during the playoffs.
Using Grizzlies as their D-League team and only making trades with them.
If I was a Lakers fan I would be embarrASS and go kill myself or go hide in the Mojave Desert.:flag:

DeadlyDynasty
02-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Once again, if you truly believe your own bullshit then why even watch? This forum is filled w/ whiny twats like yourself who do nothing but cry conspiracy--yet still continue to watch anyway. Grow up

scanry
02-21-2009, 12:37 PM
let's see, Fisher using his daugther disease to go to LA, The questionable trade of Gasol, Koby a rapist, Stern trying to get the Lakers to the Finals.

Jackson talking shit about the Refs to the media trying to get some calls their way during the playoffs.
If I was a Lakers fan I would be embarrASS and go kill myself or go hide in the Mojave Desert.:flag:

:bang:bang:bang

Why the fuck are posting garbage!!!

Can someone lock this shit already...

IronMexican
02-21-2009, 12:37 PM
:cry

NRHector
02-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Once again, if you truly believe your own bullshit then why even watch? This forum is filled w/ whiny twats like yourself who do nothing but cry conspiracy--yet still continue to watch anyway. Grow upI'll grow up when you fakers fan stop posting bullshit threads in this forum, thanks for taking the time to read this thread my job is done with you:flag:

NRHector
02-21-2009, 01:06 PM
:cryI want to see the same face tonight after the spurs kick the wizard's ass tonight.:flag:

DeadlyDynasty
02-21-2009, 01:10 PM
I want to see the same face tonight after the spurs kick the wizard's ass tonight.:flag:

:lmao If the Spurs DONT win tonight then the only expression you'll see is uncontrollable laughter.

Rapper
02-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Who's koby?

Strike
02-21-2009, 01:13 PM

You don't have to be a Lakers fan to kill yourself. Do the rest of us Spurs fans a favor and do just that. Go to the Mojave desert. Don't hide there. Just kill yourself as soon as you get there.

Get over it. The Gasol trade is ancient history. Kobe was an accused rapist. The charges were dropped. As far as Fisher "using his daughter's disease" to go back to LA, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's not like Fisher was trying to get away from a shit team. If it's better for his kid to be in a city with better medical care, what's wrong with that?

Like I said before, kill yourself. Do society a favor.

Muser
02-21-2009, 01:35 PM
This, Ladies and Gentleman is what's wrong with the NBA. People like this posting BS

TheProfessor
02-21-2009, 01:37 PM

:nope

jag
02-21-2009, 01:39 PM
You failed as soon as you mentioned Derek Fisher's daughter. After that, there was no need for me to keep reading.

Are you 12?

GTFO the interwebs, you're an embarrassment to Spurs fans.

IronMexican
02-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Wizards 4 life!

i LUV da SpURZ
02-21-2009, 01:43 PM

lol i agree

Solid D
02-21-2009, 02:05 PM
emo Forum

http://www.jellymuffin.com/icons/emo/images/93.gif

Agloco
02-21-2009, 02:53 PM

You really are a piece of shit ........

As JaG put it, you failed as soon as you made this part of your rant.

Go fly off a cliff somewhere.

WalterBenitez
02-21-2009, 03:01 PM
Lakers aren't going to Dubai???:(

Showtime24 LAKERS
02-21-2009, 04:21 PM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii25/yanksup6/dumbass.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
02-21-2009, 04:36 PM
koby yashi is a rapist?

jmanu20
02-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Bringing up Fisher's daughter was a low blow. However, if you want to call the New England Patriots the A-Rod of the NFL, then that WOULD be appropriate.

DeadlyDynasty
02-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Bringing up Fisher's daughter was a low blow. However, if you want to call the New England Patriots the A-Rod of the NFL, then that WOULD be appropriate.

:toast

YellowFever
02-21-2009, 05:01 PM
This thread reinforces my belief that Spurs fans are the same as Lakers fan, Mavs fans, Rocket fans and every teams fans:

They are mostly good guys that like to talk trash for the fun of it and they are basically good guys.

But some of them are dumber than a doorknob and should not be allowed to start threads.

MateoNeygro
02-21-2009, 11:53 PM
I hate the Lakers as much as the next guy but that was some ignorant shit.

MateoNeygro
02-21-2009, 11:54 PM
This, Ladies and Gentleman is what's wrong with the NBA. People like this posting BS

This thread has nothing to do with the NBA as an organization. Just one jackass with a computer.

Rogue
02-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Who's koby?
look who asked that stupid question.

koby yashi is a rapist
though those rapees didn't bring you to cops, you'll never clear yourself from it.

iggypop123
02-22-2009, 02:28 AM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/mr740ti/fail/millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

InK
02-22-2009, 08:49 AM
let's see, Fisher using his daugther disease to go to LA...

Ur lame.

Muser
02-22-2009, 10:06 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Muser
02-22-2009, 10:27 AM

cherylsteele
02-22-2009, 10:31 AM
I'll grow up when you fakers fan stop posting bullshit threads in this forum, thanks for taking the time to read this thread my job is done with you:flag:
Then why add to those types of threads?

This thread is is a waste.

TampaDude
02-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Honestly, I think that Pop, Timmy, and the rest of the Spurs don't give a flying fuck about whether this person or that person considers them a "dynasty" or not, or worry about sketchy trades by other teams. They just want to win games and win championships. In the end, that's what really matters.

WalterBenitez
02-22-2009, 06:15 PM
So, are we a dinasty team or not?:guin

Muser
02-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Honestly, I think that Pop, Timmy, and the rest of the Spurs don't give a flying fuck about whether this person or that person considers them a "dynasty" or not, or worry about sketchy trades by other teams. They just want to win games and win championships. In the end, that's what really matters.

Couldn't of put it better myself.

Being classed as a Dynasty doesn't mean shit, i'd take championships over being a Dynasty anyday.