PDA

View Full Version : Blazers/Rockets game tomorrow is huge!

djohn2oo8
02-23-2009, 07:15 PM
This might be the game of the season. It is a 1-0 season series for portland right now, with 2 more games to play between the two in houston. It's a different rockets team playing now than when we played earlier in the season. The blazers have shown that they are not to be taken lightly, and this matchup could potentially be a playoff series.While both teams have a murderous schedule down the stretch, it'll be damn fun to watch.:toast

Kai
02-23-2009, 07:24 PM
These guys probably agree :hat

http://board.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=163384

lil_penny
02-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Well I'm stuck in bed sick so this will actually make my day a little better or worse tomorrow.. should be a very entertaining game not sure if it would top the last one but wouldn't be surprised if it did. Looking forward to a good game.

ElNono
02-23-2009, 08:18 PM
This game would be the equivalent of Atlanta-Miami on the East... basically meaningless...

Kai
02-23-2009, 08:28 PM
This game would be the equivalent of Atlanta-Miami on the East... basically meaningless...

Yeah... Except for the fact that Atlanta/Miami are 9 games away from the 3 seed, and Houston/Portland are 1.5 games away from the 3 seed. (We're only 3 games back from the Spurs, btw)

ElNono
02-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Yeah... Except for the fact that Atlanta/Miami are 9 games away from the 3 seed, and Houston/Portland are 1.5 games away from the 3 seed. (We're only 3 games back from the Spurs, btw)

Call me back when you make it to the second round of the playoffs.

Lars
02-23-2009, 08:59 PM

Silly Spurs fans, so smug. :lol

djohn2oo8
02-23-2009, 09:17 PM

If Dallas beats the spurs tomorrow, you should feel like shit:depressed

GuerillaBlack
02-23-2009, 09:29 PM
I hope Dallas beats the Spurs, but we have to beat Portland.

Matchman
02-23-2009, 09:40 PM
u kno this one is coming: call me back when the Spurs win back-to-back championships :sleep

Rogue
02-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Silly Spurs fans, so smug. :lol
STFU :ihit

FYI, you're on a forum called spurstalk, which means it's a place where those are not welcome like "Spork KIller". I'm not a spurs fan though.

you'd better fukin return to your mutha fukin www.clutchfans.net (http://www.clutchfans.net) where hundreds of thousands of other idiots like you have been keeping spewing BS since their GM drafted Yao in 02.

Since when has the rockets team become that shitty? 02's draft night. I used to like rockets team until they foolishly drafted yao, and also recruited idiots behind him in millions as well.

SpursDynasty
02-23-2009, 10:19 PM
This is about as meaningless as a regular season game can get.

djohn2oo8
02-23-2009, 10:20 PM

FYI, you're on a forum called spurstalk, which means it's a place where those are not welcome like "Spork KIller". I'm not a spurs fan though.

you'd better fukin return to your mutha fukin www.clutchfans.net (http://www.clutchfans.net) where hundreds of thousands of other idiots like you have been keeping spewing BS since their GM drafted Yao in 02.

Since when has the rockets team become that shitty? 02's draft night. I used to like rockets team until they foolishly drafted yao, and also recruited idiots behind him in millions as well.

:lmao That's all you got? That figures....Ur a mavs fan

Mavs = http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/Devil_Cloud/Demotivator__Epic_Fail.jpg

ElNono
02-23-2009, 10:55 PM
If Dallas beats the spurs tomorrow, you should feel like shit:depressed

Why? We can drop the next 3 and STILL be 2nd in the West. Even more so with the ass beating Boston is handing Denver right now.

u kno this one is coming: call me back when the Spurs win back-to-back championships :sleep

I'll take a championship every other year, thank you.

Pelicans78
02-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Who's going to the game tomorrow night? I'm in houston and thinking about going, but I have to work on Wednesday back in Louisiana.

Rogue
02-23-2009, 11:11 PM
:lmao That's all you got? That figures....Ur a mavs fan

Mavs = http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/Devil_Cloud/Demotivator__Epic_Fail.jpg>rocketsfixed

Kai
02-24-2009, 12:58 AM
Blazers have a 12-15 away record. We should be able to take this one.

alchemist
02-24-2009, 01:06 AM
Portland and the Cavs game are potential statement games, beat them both and you can book the WC finals for the Rox

http://board.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=4269308&postcount=7

is this guy fuckin' serious? :lmao

Pelicans78
02-24-2009, 01:09 AM
I follow the Rockets since I live 2 hours from Houston, 2 of my brothers and my girlfriend live there as well. I get to keep up with them pretty good and I like their team. Guys like Battier, Scola, and Landry play so hard every night. Its nice to watch. They have a nice team and have the potential to beat any team in the West on any given night, but Artest and Yao have to be more efficient offensively, and Brooks has to season his PG guard skills in order to make a deep run in the playoffs.

Kai
02-24-2009, 02:19 AM
is this guy fuckin' serious? :lmao

lol WTF

Lars
02-24-2009, 05:29 AM

lol this guy

Rogue
02-24-2009, 05:43 AM
lol this guy
seriously Mr Liar, can you tell me what the "lol" refers to? I'm eager to know it. :lol

Lars
02-24-2009, 06:01 AM
It refers to the way you put together a paragraph.

Rogue
02-24-2009, 06:34 AM
It refers to the way you put together a paragraph.
FYI

Rockets team used to be pretty good in 90's, with Olajuwon and other decent role players like cassell and horry, the rockets were the most favourite team in the west. Rockets won the first championship for the state of TX, and a second one in the next year. I think the rockets' two championships are even more valuable than the later four titles spurs gained, but the rockets dynasty inevitably collapsed as dream and drexler got older.

It's the inevitable destiny for everyone to get older year by year, for sure dream and drexler were also included. rebuilding is just like death which is not avoidable to anyone, it's the end of a dynasty yet also a fresh start for a new dynasty. but the rebuilding of the rockets team has already been proven a failure.

It's hard to estimante how great the rockets team would be today if they had drafted Amar'e in 02, unfortunately they drafted Yao. Yao is a decent player but he is far from a superstar that can lead his team to the second round, he is even not a good assistant like Z. those rockets fans just blame tmac for their loses, ignoring the biggest shit on their team. Yao is not a shit but he is really overrated badly by those fake rockets fans from china.

tmac is the scapegoat, but yao isn't the culprit either. the culprit isn't some valid person, it's the mistake in drafting yao. Yao's fan base in china actually has brought the rockets' cheapass owner a fortune, however, at the expense of wins in the postseason. tmac is a good player, but he isn't wolverine that can heal himself immediately after getting hurt. He needs time to recover from injuries, but he always has to come back to court under the pressures from those chinese yao-fans, until he gets totally wasted and has to quit the season.

but no one has ever blamed those rockets fans, especially those unknowledgable fans from china. Don't hate Utah Jazz, hate yourself before hating anyone else. you devastated and finally destroyed the league's most talented scorer... tmac's join is already "bald bone to bald bone", but you still want him to run. yao's fetide toe sidelined yao for months, but I didn't hear any complaint about that. the spanish Goal Keeper Casilas has only 9 fingers but he is still among the world's top 3 Goal Keepers (the other two are Buffon and Cech). I don't think a toe injury can ever affact a player that much, I mean cutting the toe wouldn't cost that long a time to recover. there's no need to reveal the widely known secret that yao was resting for his national games. you pathetic rockets fans are all fooled by those slaveholders who kept devastating Yao every summer while other NBA players were resting.

Ghazi
02-24-2009, 06:37 AM
FYI

Rockets team used to be pretty good in 90's, with Olajuwon and other decent role players like cassell and horry, the rockets were the most favourite team in the west. Rockets won the first championship for the state of TX, and a second one in the next year. I think the rockets' two championships are even more valuable than the later four titles spurs gained, but the rockets dynasty inevitably collapsed as dream and drexler got older.

It's the inevitable destiny for everyone to get older year by year, for sure dream and drexler were also included. rebuilding is just like death which is not avoidable to anyone, it's the end of a dynasty yet also a fresh start for a new dynasty. but the rebuilding of the rockets team has already been proven a failure.

It's hard to estimante how great the rockets team would be today if they had drafted Amar'e in 02, unfortunately they drafted Yao. Yao is a decent player but he is far from a superstar that can lead his team to the second round, he is even not a good assistant like Z. those rockets fans just blame tmac for their loses, ignoring the biggest shit on their team. Yao is not a shit but he is really overrated badly by those fake rockets fans from china.

tmac is the scapegoat, but yao isn't the culprit either. the culprit isn't some valid person, it's the mistake in drafting yao. Yao's fan base in china actually has brought the rockets' cheapass owner a fortune, however, at the expense of wins in the postseason. tmac is a good player, but he isn't wolverine that can heal himself immediately after getting hurt. He needs time to recover from injuries, but he always has to come back to court under the pressures from those chinese yao-fans, until he gets totally wasted and has to quit the season.

but no one has ever blamed those rockets fans, especially those unknowledgable fans from china. Don't hate Utah Jazz, hate yourself before hating anyone else. you devastated and finally destroyed the league's most talented scorer... tmac's join is already "bald bone to bald bone", but you still want him to run. yao's fetide toe sidelined yao for months, but I didn't hear any complaint about that. the spanish Goal Keeper Casilas has only 9 fingers but he is still among the world's top 3 Goal Keepers (the other two are Buffon and Cech). I don't think a toe injury can ever affact a player that much, I mean cutting the toe wouldn't cost that long a time to recover. there's no need to reveal the widely known secret that yao was resting for his national games. you pathetic rockets fans are all fooled by those slaveholders who kept devastating Yao every summer while other NBA players were resting.

:toast

Many PackYao
02-24-2009, 07:22 AM
FYI

perfect roasted chicken!:lol

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 07:43 AM
FYI

Tmac is nothing, but a piece of shit....the guy is nothing, but a natural born loser who doesn't know how to play within a system....and this is coming from a huge former Tmac fan.

Please off yourself already. Your post is nothing, but two scoops of fail in the morning......infact you should just change your name to FAIL.

Lars
02-24-2009, 08:30 AM
FYI

I really hope English is your second language.

Everytime I read one of your posts this comes to mind:

01MNZBTt4K4[/quote]

Rogue
02-24-2009, 08:49 AM
every language seems a foreign language to the idiots.

idiots just complain about the darkness, ignoring the fact that they are blind.

Rogue
02-24-2009, 08:54 AM
I really hope English is your second language.

Everytime I read one of your posts this comes to mind:

01MNZBTt4K4[/quote]
Why didn't you vote for John McCain? as long as you think our president isn't capable enough to take this job. Your vote could have reversed the campaign... as you have already voted him president, then please stop ridiculing him on his flaws in speaking, especially when he is still living in the white house.

long story short, STFU before your ass gets kicked.

Lars
02-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Lol

Tmac&Luther
02-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Why didn't you vote for John McCain? as long as you think our president isn't capable enough to take this job. Your vote could have reversed the campaign... as you have already voted him president, then please stop ridiculing him on his flaws in speaking, especially when he is still living in the white house.

long story short, STFU before your ass gets kicked.

I don't think he was talking about Obama...

Rogue
02-24-2009, 09:18 AM
I feel it shameful for the real rockets fans to stand on the same side with a big gang of idiots who have little knowledge about NBA and the language we are speaking yet continually keep spewing BS everywhere they can get to.

it wasn't tmac that cursed the rockets teams.

sribb43
02-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Rockets need to win that way it brings the Blazers closer to the pack in the lose column....Blazers will lose tonight and @SAS tomorrow, that will put them at 22 losses

Indazone
02-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Let me introduce you to Yao Ming.

Jeff Van Gundy said he would take Yao Ming around the locker room and re-introduce him to his teammates.
''This is Yao Ming,'' he would say. ''He's the most dominant low-post player in the NBA.'' His point would be that the Rockets had to get Yao more shots, get him more involved. Yao needs at least a dozen shots a game, probably more. He can be the centerpiece for everything the Rockets do because he sees the floor and has the ability to get the ball to the open man.

The Franchise
02-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Rockets need to win that way it brings the Blazers closer to the pack in the lose column....Blazers will lose tonight and @SAS tomorrow, that will put them at 22 losses

I like your way of thinking. :toast

Indazone
02-24-2009, 01:01 PM
I like your way of thinking. :toast

Blazers and Nuggets are on the way down. Phoenix, New Orleans, Houston, Utah are moving up. Mavericks stay about the same. Lakers and Spurs will continue to sit at the top of the pile.

Roxsfan
02-24-2009, 09:58 PM
blazers suck

sook
02-24-2009, 10:13 PM
damn lead slipping...