PDA

View Full Version : Respected Medical Professionals Launch Petition Demanding New Investigation into the

Galileo
02-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Respected Medical Professionals Launch Petition Demanding New Investigation into the Events of 9/11

February 24, 2009 -

An alliance of doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists, researchers, and

other medical professionals today announced the formation of Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth and its petition calling for a new investigation into the events of 9/11. The group’s website is at http://MP911Truth.org.

“As medical professionals, we are dedicated to the service of humanity; to alleviating suffering, to improving health, preventing disease, and to preserving life,” said co-founder Jonathan Weisbuch, MD, MPH. “We are horrified by the terrorist acts of 9/11 and the senseless suffering and loss of life resulting from them.”

“However,” he continued, “as medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.”

Dr. Weisbuch is a prominent public health physician and administrator and previously served as the Chief Health Officer for the States of Wyoming and North Dakota, as well as Los Angeles County, CA, and Maricopa County, AZ (Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale).

Co-founder Barry Komisaruk, PhD, added, “The official account of the events of 9/11 is so riddled with contradiction and implausibility that an objective re-examination is necessary to set the record straight. We need to know who was really behind the events and bring them to justice to prevent them from striking again. We can no longer afford to allow our government to use deadly force in our name based on falsified information.”

Dr. Komisaruk serves as Rutgers University Board of Governors Distinguished Service Professor of Psychology and Associate Dean of the Graduate School. He is also Adjunct Professor, Department of Radiology, New Jersey College of Medicine.

Numerous prominent doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists, researchers, and other medical professionals have signed the group’s petition, including:

 Mary Ellen Bradshaw, MD – Past President, American Association of Public Health Physicians and Former Chief, Bureau of School Health Services, Department of Public Health, Washington, DC.

 John W. Travis, MD, MPH – Physician and author. A leading figure in the wellness movement.

 Joanna Santa Barbara, MB BS, FRANZCP, FRCP(C) – Past President,
Physicians for Global Survival, the Canadian affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW), which as an organization received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985.

 Michael D. Knox, PhD – Distinguished Professor of Medicine, University of South Florida. Recipient of the 2007 Anthony J. Marsella Prize for the Psychology of Peace and Social Justice at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association, an award presented annually by
Psychologists for Social Responsibility, recognizing him for more than four
decades of outstanding contributions to peace and humanitarian assistance.

 Meridale Dewar, MD, CCFP, FCFP – Past President, Physicians for Global Survival, the Canadian affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW), which as an organization received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985.

 Carlos Vassaux, MD – Former cardiovascular researcher, Harvard Medical School. Former Fellow, Lown Cardiovascular Research Foundation. Founder and Past President of the Guatemalan affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW), which as an organization received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985.

Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth invites all medical professionals to join and sign its petition calling for a new investigation of the events of 9/11. More information can be found on the group’s website at http://MP911Truth.org

###

DarrinS
02-24-2009, 01:37 PM
I wouldn't want any of these people to be my doctor.

George Gervin's Afro
02-24-2009, 01:41 PM
i wouldn't want any of these people to be my doctor.

+1

Galileo
02-24-2009, 02:28 PM

I doubt any would want to cure you, either.

SnakeBoy
02-24-2009, 02:36 PM

I don't know, they look like a group of pretty normal doctors.

http://mp911truth.org/Photos/Carl%20Friar%20220%20JPG80.jpghttp://mp911truth.org/Photos/Carlos%20Vassaux%20220%20JPG80.jpghttp://mp911truth.org/Photos/Tom%20Tvedten%20220%20JPG80.jpghttp://mp911truth.org/Photos/Kenneth%20Stoller%20220%20JPG80.jpghttp://mp911truth.org/Photos/Elizabeth%20Woodworth%20220%20JPG80.jpghttp://mp911truth.org/Photos/Dale%20Dewar%20220%20JPG80.jpg

Winehole23
02-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Were carbon offsets acquired to offset the massive waste of bandwidth? I sure hope so. 9/11 truthers sure do pollute.

Obstructed_View
02-24-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm not sure there's anything about that website that implies that anyone other than terrorists were responsible for the actual attacks, it simply states that the report is vastly inaccurate, and that's very difficult to refute, considering the person most responsible for the lack of law enforcement communication prior to 9/11 actually served on the commission. There's no mention of thermite/thermate, controlled demolition, or Thriller movies that I could find.

Winehole23
02-24-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure there's anything about that website that implies that anyone other than terrorists were responsible for the actual attacks, it simply states that the report is vastly inaccurate, and that's very difficult to refute, considering the person most responsible for the lack of law enforcement communication prior to 9/11 actually served on the commission. There's no mention of thermite/thermate, controlled demolition, or Thriller movies that I could find.Shame on me for not even reading it.

I retract my earlier comment inasmuch as it may apply to the people involved with this deal. My opprobrium does not attach to them nor do I mean it to be implied now. I apologize for the unkind apparent presumption against those who are not 9/11truthers.

Go ahead and have another investigation.

But tell me this: who should pay for it?

doobs
02-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Well, to be fair, this guy wears a white lab coat.

http://mp911truth.org/Photos/Peter%20Burr%20220%20JPG80.jpg

Obstructed_View
02-24-2009, 03:33 PM
But tell me this: who should pay for it?
Well, there is plenty of money being thrown around. Since most of the people with something to hide are currently the ones in power, I seriously doubt there will be anything thrown in that direction beyond lip service.

Winehole23
02-24-2009, 03:36 PM
well, to be fair, this guy wears a white lab coat.

http://mp911truth.org/photos/peter%20burr%20220%20jpg80.jpgphj?

doobs
02-24-2009, 03:55 PM
phj?

Can you not see the photo? I'm not good at internets.

What does phj mean?

Winehole23
02-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Nevermind. I thought maybe you posted him because he's famous or something.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 04:13 PM
What specifically is their bitch?

Winehole23
02-24-2009, 04:20 PM
What specifically is their bitch?I still haven't read it. They want another investigation.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 04:38 PM
More dumbassery.

They want a new investigation, but they don't know what needs to be investigated.

DarrinS
02-24-2009, 04:41 PM
More dumbassery.

They want a new investigation, but they don't know what needs to be investigated.

The energy beam?

doobs
02-24-2009, 04:44 PM
The energy beam?

You mean "lasers"?

http://furmigowisky.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/dr_evil_laser.jpg

Winehole23
02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
More dumbassery.

They want a new investigation, but they don't know what needs to be investigated.Maybe the first study was incomplete in some way. The concern of medical professionals surely warrants the expense. :lol

DarrinS
02-24-2009, 06:22 PM
You mean "lasers"?

http://furmigowisky.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/dr_evil_laser.jpg

:lmao

Galileo
02-24-2009, 06:59 PM
how about an autopsy of the 19 alleged hijackers.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 07:01 PM
how about an autopsy of the 19 alleged hijackers.I think their cause of death is pretty clear.

Galileo
02-24-2009, 07:02 PM
I think their cause of death is pretty clear.

Its not even clear there were 19 hijackers.

The Power Hour.
02-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Why waste all that money when they can just ask Chump what really happened on 9/11.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Its not even clear there were 19 hijackers.It's quite clear there were 19 hijackers.

Galileo
02-24-2009, 07:04 PM
It's quite clear there were 19 hijackers.

clear from what, the autopsies?

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Why waste all that money when they can just ask Chump what really happened on 9/11.Well they certainly can't ask you what really happened on 9/11 because you are too much of a pussy to answer.

The Power Hour.
02-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Well they certainly can't ask you what really happened on 9/11 because you are too much of a pussy to answer.

First off I don't resort to name calling , "pussy"? that was fresh what year did you dig that one up from? 1977? , congrats your now in the same league as johnsmith and Fuzzylimpskin, second no one can post what they really think happened on 9/11 without you and your Sean Hannity worshipers insulting them 24/7

Blue Jew
02-24-2009, 07:12 PM
you are too much of a pussy

Looks like Chump is about to lose it! If you guys are smart you will lay it on him thick tonight he may just cave in.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 07:15 PM
First off I don't resort to name callingGood for you, pussy.
"pussy"? that was fresh what year did you dig that one up from? 1977?Probably '74 -- but the classics live forever.
congrats your now in the same league as johnsmith and FuzzylimpskinNot the worst company -- if one really wanted to insult me, he could equate me with you, dan and Galileo.
second no one can post what they really think happened on 9/11 without you and your Sean Hannity worshipers insulting them 24/7So you're just scared of being insulted by me? That's pretty much the definition of a pussy.

The shoe indeed fits.

ChumpDumper
02-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Looks like Chump is about to lose it! If you guys are smart you will lay it on him thick tonight he may just cave in.Looks like mouse is going to post under multiple screen names in rapid succession.

It's a defense mechanism.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-24-2009, 07:25 PM
First off I don't resort to name calling , "pussy"? that was fresh what year did you dig that one up from? 1977? , congrats your now in the same league as johnsmith and Fuzzylimpskin, second no one can post what they really think happened on 9/11 without you and your Sean Hannity worshipers insulting them 24/7

WTF did i do? You taking umbrage at being called a pussy is funny considering your Hannity worshipper remark.

Hypocrite much?

word
02-24-2009, 07:38 PM
I hear some waitress' and veterinarians are upset about it as well....

mouse
02-24-2009, 10:23 PM
WTF did i do? You taking umbrage at being called a pussy is funny considering your Hannity worshipper remark.

Hypocrite much?

If you think pussy and Sean Hannity are the same thing, It makes sense now why you hate America so much ,you don't have a girlfriend.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-24-2009, 11:14 PM
If you think pussy and Sean Hannity are the same thing, It makes sense now why you hate America so much ,you don't have a girlfriend.

I'm surrounded by morons it seems. The entire point is that he took umbrage at an insult and then tried to use one himself. Why don't you go eat some more Xanax and shut up or did you run out again?

Re-Animator
02-24-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm surrounded by morons it seems

Welcome to the forum.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-25-2009, 01:41 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I have actually been around for quite some time. I was around before the cessation of tim and kory from dusty and even before SR was SR and funktiger was running around.

I know who you are even if you do not know who I am. And sorry if you felt that I was lumping you in with that. It certainly wasn't directed at you but was instead for dramatic effect.

you'll have to excuse me, my mother called me yesterday to tell me her breast cancer is back so if I seem edgy and confrontational then please accept my apology.

Laker Lanny
02-25-2009, 01:58 AM
I bet Fuzzy is a closet laker fan! :tu