PDA

View Full Version : Spurs’ Roger Mason Agrees To Endorse Cricket

duncan228
02-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Spurs’ Roger Mason agrees to endorse Cricket (http://www.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/stories/2009/02/23/daily15.html)
TORENCE WHITE / SAN ANTONIO BUSINESS JOURNAL

Cricket Communications Inc (http://www.bizjournals.com/gen/company.html?gcode=0431532715594B4FACCFEFAF354739F F&market=sanantonio). has signed San Antonio Spurs’ guard Roger Mason Jr. to an endorsement deal.

Financial terms of Mason’s contract with the wireless company were not disclosed.

Mason will be heavily involved with Cricket’s community and nonprofit activities. Company officials say Mason also uses Cricket’s mobile phone and mobile broadband service on his laptop computer.

Mason has been making a name for himself in San Antonio since signing with the Spurs on July 11, 2008. The Spurs signed him to a two-year contract. He has been playing in the NBA since the 2002 season.

Cricket offers consumers and businesses flat-rate unlimited services. The company does not require long-term commitments or credit checks.

Cricket is owned by San Diego, Calif.-based Leap Wireless International Inc (http://www.bizjournals.com/gen/company.html?gcode=66D951586146464F949E053E1868757 0&market=sanantonio).

timvp
02-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Short-term contract, reasonable price tag, good rates on long distance but has some drops, especially when on the move.

Good match.

:smchode:

BacktoBasics
02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
I hate some of their dead zones but each of kids and the wife have a cricket phone. Probably the most cut and dry phone service we've ever had. Which is why I stick with them. Unlimited everything gives me the peace of mind that I'm not going to come home to a 2,500.00 texting bill.

sananspursfan21
02-24-2009, 05:23 PM
huh. good for him, maybe he'll endorse mcdonalds one day...

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Short-term contract, reasonable price tag, good rates on long distance but has some drops, especially when on the move.

Good match.

:smchode:
:lol

I can almost hear Roger now: "Cricket Phones...the #1 choice of meth dealers and crack whores everywhere!"

xtremesteven33
02-24-2009, 05:41 PM
"Cricket Phones.......Wire tapping Spurs fans"

raspsa
02-25-2009, 03:29 AM
After Bonner's deal, now Mason's increased visibility and notoriety is being translated into $$$. Nice things happen to nice guys. :toast

Spurs’ Roger Mason agrees to endorse Cricket
San Antonio Business Journal
TORENCE WHITE / SAN ANTONIO BUSINESS JOURNAL

Spurs guard Roger Mason Jr. has agreed to endorsement deal with wireless company Cricket Communications.

Cricket Communications Inc. has signed San Antonio Spurs’ guard Roger Mason Jr. to an endorsement deal.

Financial terms of Mason’s contract with the wireless company were not disclosed.

Mason will be heavily involved with Cricket’s community and nonprofit activities. Company officials say Mason also uses Cricket’s mobile phone and mobile broadband service on his laptop computer.

Mason has been making a name for himself in San Antonio since signing with the Spurs on July 11, 2008. The Spurs signed him to a two-year contract. He has been playing in the NBA since the 2002 season.

50Bestspurever
02-25-2009, 04:55 AM
In other news George Hill has signed with "La Fiesta" to counter Duncan, Bowen, and Manu's HEB commercials.

m33p0
02-25-2009, 05:21 AM
fuck phones and fitness gyms. we all know you are not yet a spur until you do your first HEB commercial.

WalterBenitez
02-25-2009, 05:26 AM
Good for him, it is good to get extra money, you know the guy has company to mange and the slow down is affecting its costs.