PDA

View Full Version : Spain Media Confirms Rockets Offer To Rakocevic

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Rockets fans here can STFU and burn in hell for calling me a liar.

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/web/gen/20090224/noticia_53647139819.html

Rakocevic confirms the offer of the NBA

The recent winner of the Spanish Cup with Tau Cerámica, has taken the decision to return to the NBA next season
Redacción - 24/02/2009 03:00 Editorial - 24/02/2009 03:00

According to the newspaper 'Sport' in Belgrade, Igor Rakocevic, the recent winner of the Spanish Cup with Tau Cerámica, has taken the decision to return to the NBA next season. The newspaper said that Belgrade Rakocevic has an offer of $ 12 million for three years for a U.S. franchise in the league, something that can get in Europe.

Yesterday by the journal Rakocevic acknowledged that "there are possibilities for returning to the NBA," but added that it still has not decided anything. "I thought that my page in the NBA was closed six years after having played there, but there is an interesting offer and I study it, just like others before. This is my last major contract and I thought what I do , "commented Igor Rakocevic, who played in the 2002-03 NBA campaign with Timberwolves.

Tau Cerámica is ready "to throw the house out the window" to renew the Serbian (apparently the offer is for two years) but at the time leading scorer in the Euroleague and the ACB League is not short of offers. In view of his excellent season, Greek and Russian clubs have already made their initial offers to get the player, but all will have a rival as an NBA team, as has been told, belongs to the Eastern Conference.

But since this it was said that Houston Rockets make the offer also and he would rather play there.

http://www.talkbasket.net/news/rakocevic-has-an-nba-offer.html

Unofficial sources say that Rakocevic has an offer from Houston Rockets for a three year contract worth around 12 milion dollars.

CIA Pop
02-24-2009, 05:43 PM
You can learn to post one thread per topic.

Kobayagi
02-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Nah, man, three threads on the same topic makes it seem more legit.