PDA

View Full Version : Killzone 2

kbrury
02-24-2009, 09:08 PM
So is anyone else getting this? The graphics look really good.

Cry Havoc
02-25-2009, 08:09 PM
It is so far been dubbed "the best looking console game" of all time.

We'll see if the gameplay lives up to the graphical hype.

resistanze
02-28-2009, 09:50 PM
I went out with a friend today, he went to the Sony Store. They didn't wanna let us try Killzone that was on display because of the kids around. :lol

But once my friend said he was either buying it here or at EB Games, they handed us the controller. I only played for ~10 minutes, but it appears like the game that may rival COD4 in terms of gameplay. I wonder how online mode is -- too bad I don't have enough time to go over to that friend's house.

Rip-Hamilton32
02-28-2009, 10:27 PM
i downloaded the demo and wasn't that impressed and i loved the first one for ps2

Slydragon
02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
I tried the demo for a few minutes the other night and the controls felt too floaty for me, I was messing around with the sensitivity more than playing the demo. I could never get it to feel right for me.

It's on my Gamefly rental list so I will play it more later.

nate0409
03-01-2009, 08:25 AM
after playing the game now for the past couple days... it was a good thing the guy wouldnt let you play because of the kids.. so many f-bombs... graphics are awesome.. if you liked COD 4 and WAW then change you controller setting to Alternate 2 and change the zoom button from tap.. to hold

Heath Ledger
03-01-2009, 08:27 PM
how is the multiplayer?

Dinamita
03-02-2009, 12:06 AM
so does this game live up to the hype??

Slydragon
03-02-2009, 12:12 AM
if you liked COD 4 and WAW then change you controller setting to Alternate 2 and change the zoom button from tap.. to hold

Thanks played the demo again after I read this and it did make it better but I still don't like the semi floaty aiming, not as tight as CoD.

Death In June
03-10-2009, 02:21 PM
This game kind of sucks. The controls are too muddy, and aim is either too much or too little. The perspective is all sorts of fucked (you play as a primordial dwarf, I guess). The enemies are all the same model, and the backdrops are alternating brown and gray. I'm playing on an hd set and it still looks like balls to me. Other than the nice animation, the game doesn't come close to "best looking game of all time." It's got the same problem fallout had, in that it looks like a garbled mess of brown garbage.