PDA

View Full Version : Bulls spanked the Orlando Magic Tonight

Indazone
02-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Damn, when the Bulls added Brad Miller and J. Salmans they added quite a bit of depth to their team without having to breakup their starting lineup. Look for the Bulls to make a playoff push with this new lineup. I think that the new look Bulls could even challenge the Celtics and Cavs now.

Ghazi
02-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Damn, when the Bulls added Brad Miller and J. Salmans they added quite a bit of depth to their team without having to breakup their starting lineup. Look for the Bulls to make a playoff push with this new lineup. I think that the new look Bulls could even challenge the Celtics and Cavs now.

no

Banzai
02-24-2009, 11:52 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/hair_gif.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3086)

Indazone
02-25-2009, 12:24 AM
haha you'll see. Bulls coming to put up a show near you soon.

Rogue
02-25-2009, 12:26 AM
but our team would be changed alot if we had got miller and salmons from kings.

our only center is simply a crap at offensive end; dirk seems to have already forgetten how to shoot 3; josh howard is a good player, but I bet salmons will be an upgrade at that positon.

as long as kings accepted nocioni and gooden who are both inarguable garbage contracts. our team also have got plenty of garbage contracts, I would even offer Josh Howard for those two guys. unfortunately I am not the idiot that is in charge of our team.

Kai
02-25-2009, 02:16 AM
Knee-Jerk reaction much?

Pelicans78
02-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Bulls would be better off starting Salmons and Miller over Deng and Noah. Deng has physical tools but needs alot more polish.

Bob Lanier
02-25-2009, 03:30 AM
And what does Salmons have? Two decent seasons playing on a Euroleague-quality team in the farm belt?

Pelicans78
02-25-2009, 03:33 AM
And what does Salmons have? Two decent seasons playing on a Euroleague-quality team in the farm belt?

Maybe, but he's still better than Deng.

Austin_Toros
02-25-2009, 05:27 AM
They can't challenge the Celts and Cavs. But there will certainly be improvement.

Maybe, but he's [Salmons] still better than Deng.
Salmons better than Deng? Don't be too sure. Salmons might be better value for money, but Deng is has been injured this season and played out of position with his new coach.

Bob Lanier
02-25-2009, 06:01 AM
Maybe, but he's still better than Deng.
At three-point shooting, yes. At playmaking, perhaps; Deng's a forward, Salmons is a guard. At any other aspect of the game? No.

Deng isn't the franchise player the Bulls thought he might become, but he's a borderline all-star and will be for years to come. Salmons is a journeyman.

You're comparing Caron Butler to Ricky Davis.

Lars
02-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Welcome to Rafer Alston Orlando.

Indazone
02-25-2009, 08:39 AM
How about starting Brad Miller at Center instead?

Rogue
02-25-2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome to Rafer Alston Orlando.
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao