PDA

View Full Version : Cavs/Rockets tomorrow 7:00 TNT

Pages : [1] 2 3

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 12:37 PM
I am pumped for this one, considering how last game in cleveland, the refs let lebron get away with murder, varejo put on an oscar worthy flopping performance, and the fact that mcgrady is not there to clog the offense.
It will be interesting to see Yao is still pissed off from the last game against cavs, that he should play like he does when pissed off.

Jss1xEzh5b4

Now, if he could play like that all the time :rolleyes

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Flopperson Veryao will do what that bitch gorillazilla did against Ming last night.Look for the refs to screw Yao again with cheap fouls. :bangHopefully Lebrick James sticks with his jumper and has another one of his typical 5 for 20 shooting nights.

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
why do you guys bitch about the refs so much? You guys lost by 9 points, and Yao choked missing open shots- how is that the refs fault?

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Yao pissed off < Lebron James

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 01:00 PM
why do you guys bitch about the refs so much? You guys lost by 9 points, and Yao choked missing open shots- how is that the refs fault?
Didn't Big Ben of all people and Sideshow Bob not pull some bitch moves and flop to get Yao out for most of the 2nd half?

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Didn't Big Ben of all people and Sideshow Bob not pull some bitch moves and flop to get Yao out for most of the 2nd half?

they knocked them over, there was maybe one questionable call on Anderson with 3 or 4 minutes left. I mean it wasn't anything to go crying to the media about. Yao was in foul trouble the whole game and it wasn't because of flops. It wasn't that call that cost them the game, it was letting the Cavs go on like a 15-0 run in the 3rd that lost it.

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 01:12 PM
they knocked them over, there was maybe one questionable call on Anderson with 3 or 4 minutes left. I mean it wasn't anything to go crying to the media about. Yao was in foul trouble the whole game and it wasn't because of flops. It wasn't that call that cost them the game, it was letting the Cavs go on like a 15-0 run in the 3rd that lost it.
Damn brah take off them homer glasses.All you remember is the win, not how your team won it.The Cavs took advantage of Yao sitting due to bs calls.Sideshow Bob fools the refs every time.

dirk4mvp
02-25-2009, 01:21 PM
I can't believe Yao Ming missed 2 dunks in one possession last night. Has that ever happened? From a 7'6'' guy?

Cavs win this one easily.

BlackSwordsMan
02-25-2009, 01:27 PM
I am pumped for this one, considering how last game in cleveland, the refs let lebron get away with murder, varejo put on an oscar worthy flopping performance, and the fact that mcgrady is not there to clog the offense.
It will be interesting to see Yao is still pissed off from the last game against cavs, that he should play like he does when pissed off.

Jss1xEzh5b4

I don't speak chinese what did he say?

robbie380
02-25-2009, 01:30 PM

it was english

robbie380
02-25-2009, 01:33 PM
I can't believe Yao Ming missed 2 dunks in one possession last night. Has that ever happened? From a 7'6'' guy?

Cavs win this one easily.

oh well...at least he is trying to dunk it.

gaKNOW!blee
02-25-2009, 01:33 PM
Flopperson Veryao will do what that bitch gorillazilla did against Ming last night.Look for the refs to screw Yao again with cheap fouls. :bangHopefully Lebrick James sticks with his jumper and has another one of his typical 5 for 20 shooting nights.

Which is why he is shooting nearly 50% this year.

stretch
02-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Cavs win by 15+

dirk4mvp
02-25-2009, 01:34 PM
This game will be about as close as Duke and Maryland.

stretch
02-25-2009, 01:35 PM
rockets fans are bigger crybabies than ghazi

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Damn brah take off them homer glasses.All you remember is the win, not how your team won it.The Cavs took advantage of Yao sitting due to bs calls.Sideshow Bob fools the refs every time.

it's all part of the game. Anderson is known to fall everytime he is hit and draw fouls- opposing teams need to adjust and not run into him. It's not hard to do, it's called a scouting report. You know the guy is going to fall down, so don't run into him. And when you know that is his game, and he does it, and it gets called, don't start crying like it's the first time it's happened. He is 4th in the league on offensive fouled drawn, you should be somewhat aware of that when you play them.

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Which is why he is shooting nearly 50% this year.What? you don't remember how he shot in the Finals or against Boston last year?.That high percentage is due to the drives and1s to the basket he converts.

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 02:04 PM

Shut the fuck

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Oh great now Gayzi is in here.:bang

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 02:08 PM
I know my basketball.

And in knowing it, I say the Cavs win this one by 20 en route to their franchise's first championshp. Purists may be offended that a player lacking fundamentals finesse and skill will be the King of the league, but Lebron's sheer power and athleticism will lead to exactly that.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 02:13 PM

He said "you can't fucking stop me", I hope he plays like it

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 02:14 PM
I know my basketball.

And in knowing it, I say the Cavs win this one by 20 en route to their franchise's first championshp. Purists may be offended that a player lacking fundamentals finesse and skill will be the King of the league, but Lebron's sheer power and athleticism will lead to exactly that.

Someone needs to tell lebron that he doesn't play football anymore, and therefore cannot carry the ball

SpursDynasty
02-25-2009, 02:15 PM
I don't know what the big deal about this game is. Cleveland is as irrelevant as any 44-11 team has been in league history. They're not doing anything brilliant to win games...just doing the same old bullshit of hitting jump shots.

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Riiighht, cause we know Mav fans are the most unbiased and the least whiny of all NBA fans.Wah wah wah fuck d-whistle!:lol

dirk4mvp
02-25-2009, 03:02 PM
He said "you can't fucking stop me", I hope he plays like it

Considering he's 7 and a half feet and missed 2 wide open dunks on the same possession, I'd say he can be stopped.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 03:03 PM
The rim played excellent defense.... lmao

The Franchise
02-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Don't argue with them. When we piss on the king Thursday lets see what new excuses they can come up with for the victory.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 03:13 PM
:toast

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Damn, I just looked at Lebricks nba.com hot spots and it ain't pretty.I was right about him shooting a high percentage in the paint as he shot a blazing 69%.But, as you can see from everywhere else he earns that 'Lebrick' nickname rightfully so.:lol

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Don't argue with them. When we piss on the king Thursday lets see what new excuses they can come up with for the victory.

A win in February doesn't put Houston on the map

Damn, I just looked at Lebricks nba.com hot spots and it ain't pretty.I was right about him shoot high percentage on his drives in the paint as he shot a blazing 69%.But, as you can see from everywhere else he earns that 'Lebrick' nickname rightfully so.:lol

you would trade anyone and everything on the Rockets for Lebron to come there, stop acting like he sucks

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 03:30 PM

you would trade anyone and everything on the Rockets for Lebron to come there, stop acting like he sucks
I never said he sucks.He sucks at jumpshooting though.He's probably the best at getting to the basket and getting and1s.:toast

GuerillaBlack
02-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Shut the fuck

What does this even mean? "Shut the fuck"? How do you "shut the fuck"?

Kai
02-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Looking forward to Ron and LeBron matching up again. They were really going at it last time.

sook
02-25-2009, 05:01 PM

what a stupid remark. Just because someone says Lebron sucks doesn't mean he actually does, a cleveland fan should know that. Thats just like saying MJ sucked too.

What i've noticed about you is you get easily offended about your team and have some kind of arrogance about yourself when you talk about other teams. The Cavs are deff good, so I'll wait till this season to be over before i make any remarks

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 05:19 PM
what a stupid remark. Just because someone says Lebron sucks doesn't mean he actually does, a cleveland fan should know that. Thats just like saying MJ sucked too.

What i've noticed about you is you get easily offended about your team and have some kind of arrogance about yourself when you talk about other teams. The Cavs are deff good, so I'll wait till this season to be over before i make any remarks

I don't care when people rip on the Cavs- I just hate how people put Lebron down when they would trade their whole team to have him on theirs. It's people discounting what they don't have. Why would someone say MJ, Kobe or Lebron sucked only to mean they didn't suck...that' makes absolutely no sense. You guys can talk all the shit you want to about the Cavs though I don't care

sook
02-25-2009, 05:33 PM
I don't care when people rip on the Cavs- I just hate how people put Lebron down when they would trade their whole team to have him on theirs. It's people discounting what they don't have. Why would someone say MJ, Kobe or Lebron sucked only to mean they didn't suck...that' makes absolutely no sense. You guys can talk all the shit you want to about the Cavs though I don't care

I say Lebron sucks all the time. People say Yao, Tmac, and Dirk suck all the time. In fact i call Lebron Lebrick a lot too. Doesn't mean i wouldn't jizz myself if he actually played for us :rolleyes

stretch
02-25-2009, 05:39 PM
Shut the fuck

up?

:lol

GuerillaBlack
02-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Shut the fuck

What does this even mean? "Shut the fuck"? How do you "shut the fuck"?

up?

stretch
02-25-2009, 05:44 PM
I know my basketball.

the thing is, lebron absolutely does have things like finesse and skill. he has incredible touch on the ball around the basket on his drives. he has great passing ability, able to squeeze through tight holes and see things that many players don't see. yes, he could use some more work on his shooting and footwork, but he that doesnt mean he lacks skill and fundamentals either.

Hemotivo
02-25-2009, 05:45 PM

stretch
02-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Riiighht, cause we know Mav fans are the most unbiased and the least whiny of all NBA fans.Wah wah wah fuck d-whistle!:lol

LMAO first round virgins

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 05:46 PM
I say Lebron sucks all the time. People say Yao, Tmac, and Dirk suck all the time. In fact i call Lebron Lebrick a lot too. Doesn't mean i wouldn't jizz myself if he actually played for us :rolleyes

but Yao and TMac actually suck, so it's fair to say that they do. Lebron doesn't suck, so why would you say that he does....that's what I'm saying.

stretch
02-25-2009, 05:49 PM
I never said he sucks.He sucks at jumpshooting though.He's probably the best at getting to the basket and getting and1s.:toast

high % shots >>> lower % shots

so why dog on his shooting? stfu rocket fan

stretch
02-25-2009, 05:53 PM
What i've noticed about you is you get easily offended about your team and have some kind of arrogance about yourself when you talk about other teams.

Personally, I haven't noticed it too much. He seems to only defend his team when stupid shit is said about that. Either way, I think anyone would rather deal with a guy like that here, as opposed to 95% of the fucking dumbass rocket fans here.

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 05:53 PM
LMAO first round virgins
LMAO ringless franchise:lol :p:

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 05:55 PM
high % shots >>> lower % shots

so why dog on his shooting? stfu rocket fan
because I can Mav fan!:p:I dog his shooting because he is overrated until he improves on that aspect. Like him or hate him you can't talk shit about Kobe because he lives up to his hype unlike Lebrick.

stretch
02-25-2009, 05:58 PM
LMAO ringless franchise:lol :p:

LMAO needed jordan to retire to brag about championships won 15 years ago

thats almost as bad as the kings fans who brag about their "rochester royals" championship

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 06:02 PM

thats almost as bad as the kings fans who brag about their "rochester royals" championship
at least we got something to brag about!:lolSince the Bulls and Rockets never met in the Finals then all you can go by is the dog whippings the Rockets gave the original three-peat Bulls in their reg season meetings.So, the the whole Jordan retired argument is bull!:nope

GuerillaBlack
02-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Rockets fans here do disappoint.

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Rockets fans here do disappoint.
that's great!:rolleyes

sook
02-25-2009, 06:05 PM
but Yao and TMac actually suck, so it's fair to say that they do. Lebron doesn't suck, so why would you say that he does....that's what I'm saying.

No i don't think Yao sucks. I think T-Mac is done in the NBA as a player so i shouldn't have brought him up. But just look at your reply, your very conceited. The CAVS haven't really accomplished enough for you to be talking like that, but hey, they could surprise everyone this year. I seriously can't picture them beating the Lakers, Spurs, or Celtics who already have a winning record vs the cavs. Lebron is good, so is Mo. But you are that 1 Key role player away.

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Personally, I haven't noticed it too much. He seems to only defend his team when stupid shit is said about that. Either way, I think anyone would rather deal with a guy like that here, as opposed to 95% of the fucking dumbass rocket fans here.
What exactly are we so dumb about there smart guy?I don't know about other Rockets fans ,but I never come into queer ass mav topics and post to talk shit so why do you come into a Rockets thread?

GuerillaBlack
02-25-2009, 06:21 PM
that's great!:rolleyes

Not all of you all, just some. WAY too cocky about our team when we have yet to get out of the first round. I was in power ranger pajamas the last time we did. I feel a lot more confident in this team though.

sook
02-25-2009, 06:23 PM
What exactly are we so dumb about there smart guy?I don't know about other Rockets fans ,but I never come into queer ass mav topics and post to talk shit so why do you come into a Rockets thread?

We can't act innocent, i see ALOT of Rocket fans do that. Mavs fans as well. I don't understand the whole animosity, seriously, grow the fuck up kids.

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 06:34 PM
We can't act innocent, i see ALOT of Rocket fans do that. Mavs fans as well. I don't understand the whole animosity, seriously, grow the fuck up kids.
I see what you're saying. But, was Stretch not the one to come in here and instigate shit?I sure as hell don't go trolling the Mavs threads.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 07:32 PM

:lobt2:GET YOURS TODAY!!! OR SOMETIME IN THE FAR FAR FUTURE!

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Players win championships, not fans. Thus I find it amusing, and stupid, when people have "championship smack talk"

And no, I don't say that just because the Mavs haven't won it all. After all, we did win it all in 2006 if not for bullshit officiating.

But had the bullshit officiating not transpired, and the Mavs did win it all, I wouldn't flaunt. The players can flaunt. I can't. All I do is watch.

Flaunt about your jobs, your girlfriends, your personal accolades, your money. The championships of a team you follow? Dumb.

But I guess such is the nature of NBA message boards.

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 07:46 PM
No i don't think Yao sucks. I think T-Mac is done in the NBA as a player so i shouldn't have brought him up. But just look at your reply, your very conceited. The CAVS haven't really accomplished enough for you to be talking like that, but hey, they could surprise everyone this year. I seriously can't picture them beating the Lakers, Spurs, or Celtics who already have a winning record vs the cavs. Lebron is good, so is Mo. But you are that 1 Key role player away.

dude I just say things to rile people up and get them mad. I just lay the bait out there and it amuses me when people get mad...kinda like Spursdynasty but I usually lay off the Mavs because I like most of their fans on here in general, and well, as a Cleveland fan I feel bad for them as much as they have been let down the last couple years

JoeTait75
02-25-2009, 07:53 PM
You Rox fans can bitch about the officiating in the first meeting- and I'll admit, the Cavaliers caught some breaks on that end- but just know that Artest will get away with plenty of physical contact when he's guarding LBJ tomorrow, because he always does. Artest gets more leeway with LBJ than any other defender in the game.

Should be a great game. Houston is always tough.

dirk4mvp
02-25-2009, 07:58 PM
I see what you're saying. But, was Stretch not the one to come in here and instigate shit?I sure as hell don't go trolling the Mavs threads.

There's not a mav thread on this board where indazone/kbp doesn't come in it and gay it all up.

Unholy Turkey
02-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Not all of you all, just some. WAY too cocky about our team when we have yet to get out of the first round. I was in power ranger pajamas the last time we did. I feel a lot more confident in this team though.

:lmao

Something I'm worried about is our fourth quarter meltdowns. We had one in yesterdays game. Even without Me-Mac we still have them. With a team like the Cavs, you can't have that happening.

GuerillaBlack
02-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Players win championships, not fans. Thus I find it amusing, and stupid, when people have "championship smack talk".

I love it when people use this crap. You know damn well you would not be saying this if the Mavs had one of these (:lobt:) in the AAC.

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 10:26 PM
No, I dont know "damn well", cause I'm not an idiot.

stretch
02-25-2009, 10:29 PM

Thats like asking why are rockets fans posting on a Spurs board. Please shut the fuck up already.

stretch
02-25-2009, 10:32 PM
There's not a mav thread on this board where indazone/kbp doesn't come in it and gay it all up.

LMAO

remember louis? that guy was pretty retarded.

still, suns fans have got to be the worst fans on the board, so there is something that the rockets fans can be proud of. virtually every suns fan is a total fucking dumbshit. one of the very VERY few that was good i almost never see post anymore (jmarkjohns). xylus isnt too bad either. he used to be a dumbass though. and whatever happened to ronmexico?

stretch
02-25-2009, 10:36 PM

no, i really didnt. i simply posted a fact.

rockets fans are already whining about officiating in a game that hasnt even been played yet, and have no legit reason to. while i am not one of the mavs fans that complain about the officiating in the finals series, any unbiased, level headed person that saw that series could tell that the officiating was very very fishy. there are even people who hate the mavs with a passion that say it was one of, if not the most poorly officiated series ever.

dirk4mvp
02-25-2009, 10:36 PM
LMAO

remember louis? that guy was pretty retarded.

still, suns fans have got to be the worst fans on the board, so there is something that the rockets fans can be proud of. virtually every suns fan is a total fucking dumbshit. one of the very VERY few that was good i almost never see post anymore (jmarkjohns). xylus isnt too bad either. he used to be a dumbass though. and whatever happened to ronmexico?

ronmexico said his chode was starting to look like a pizza roll due to the herpes, so he called it quits for now. that guy was a fucking retard.

whatever happened to da suns fan? His thread about the mavs having diarrhea was so stupid it was funny.

Roxsfan
02-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Considering he's 7 and a half feet and missed 2 wide open dunks on the same possession, I'd say he can be stopped.

the second attempt was not a dunk, he layed it on the top of the iron and it rolled the fuck off the rim.

fuck the cavs and mavs......

alex_se
02-25-2009, 10:45 PM
I wish the refs wont be too lopsided....:nope

stretch
02-25-2009, 10:54 PM
ronmexico said his chode was starting to look like a pizza roll due to the herpes, so he called it quits for now. that guy was a fucking retard.

whatever happened to da suns fan? His thread about the mavs having diarrhea was so stupid it was funny.

lol he got herpes??? wow...

and actually i think it was nashfan that did the diarrhea thread. da suns fan was the one that would criticize people for grammar and spelling when he couldnt spell or type properly himself. oh, remember dannyb? that guy was the funniest dumbass poster ever. he had an epic meltdown.

rapliketp
02-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Back to reality for the Rockets. Cavs won't lose this game. The danger for the Rockets will be if they fall into a slump after this loss.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 11:11 PM
Back to reality for the Rockets. Cavs won't lose this game. The danger for the Rockets will be if they fall into a slump after this loss.

If violet palmer doesn't referee, good chance to win

IronMexican
02-25-2009, 11:37 PM
Pretty much every team has douches and cool fans on this board. Mavs douche = Ghazi, Lakers = me, Rox = Inda, Suns = ???, Spurs = all

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 11:42 PM
There are no douche Mavs fans, we are all knowledgeable of the game and respectful of the opposition. Although our team won it all in 2006, we have a sense of humility regardless.

The douches are the Spurs and Lakers fans of course, who rub their titles in our faces as if they are personal accolades, when in fact they are simply the accolades of strangers they irrationally cheer for. Same with the Rockets, which I find ominous since many Rockets fans were in diapers the last time the Rockets won a championship*.

*-fluke titles due to Jordan's retiring.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Weak!!!

Many PackYao
02-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Thats like asking why are rockets fans posting on a Spurs board. Please shut the fuck up already.
Like you have any more right to be here than we do.:lolYou're a funny guy!:tu

GuerillaBlack
02-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Pretty much every team has douches and cool fans on this board. Mavs douche = Ghazi, Lakers = me, Rox = Inda, Suns = ???, Spurs = all

I like this. :toast

There are douche Mavs fan. One of those douches is me, Ghazi.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Lars
02-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Lets be serious though, the majority of dochebaggery here eminates from Dallas.

IronMexican
02-25-2009, 11:51 PM
And there are cool fans for all teams. Mavs = dirk4mvp, stretch, mono(its a lot of fun talking shit with him) Lakers = allanon, turi 4 prez, the machine, Banzai Suns = Xylus, jmarkjohns, DoK, kcplayboi, Spurs = none.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2009, 11:52 PM
99.9%

IronMexican
02-25-2009, 11:53 PM
And rox = Kaizoku, manypackyao, guerilla black

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 12:16 AM
And rox = Kaizoku, manypackyao, guerilla black
Whether thats a cool posters list or a shitlist thanks brah!

IronMexican
02-26-2009, 12:26 AM
The latter. jk

gaKNOW!blee
02-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Lets be serious though, the majority of dochebaggery here eminates from faggots who say eminates.

fixed.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 12:41 AM
The latter. jk
:lolNot too bad yourself.One of only few cool Laker fans.:toast

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 01:53 AM
And there are cool fans for all teams. Mavs = dirk4mvp, stretch, mono(its a lot of fun talking shit with him) Lakers = allanon, turi 4 prez, the machine, Banzai Suns = Xylus, jmarkjohns, DoK, kcplayboi, Spurs = none.

I don't know why spur fans have to act like they have corn cobs lodged up their asses all the time. Take a look at that mavs > spurs thread by bump. The first spur fan post was "reg season means nothing." What a flaming faggot. You so much as mention anything negative about the spurs and they bring up every loss, mistake, etc that certain team has ever made.

Pelicans78
02-26-2009, 02:22 AM
MJ did suck

Trainwreck2100
02-26-2009, 02:47 AM
I don't know why spur fans have to act like they have corn cobs lodged up their asses all the time. Take a look at that mavs > spurs thread by bump. The first spur fan post was "reg season means nothing." What a flaming faggot. You so much as mention anything negative about the spurs and they bring up every loss, mistake, etc that certain team has ever made.

you gotta understand, most of the foreigners don't understand sarcasm

KidCongo
02-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Start of a tough part of the schedule for the Cavs. Kick it off with a good start by blowing out these Rockets.

Cleveland Steamer
02-26-2009, 03:05 AM
Shit Rockets with their shit coach and giant Asian pussy wont have a chance. Lebron will take a shit all over that team. Rockets blow dick and balls.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 03:15 AM
Shit Rockets with their shit coach and giant Asian pussy wont have a chance. Lebron will take a shit all over that team. Rockets blow dick and balls.
Well, if the refs call it down the middle we have a good chance since we're at home.If the the refs fall for Sideshow Bob's antics then we're fucked.The league wide scouting report on Yao is just double team and cause a turnover since he's a shitty passer.Or, pop your head back like you got hit in the schnozz and they will call it everytime.:depressed

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 08:13 AM
Fuck lebrick, and the cavs. Pussy ass refs call a foul if you stare at lebron. Please just let em' play tonight!

wijayas
02-26-2009, 08:15 AM

Cavs is a great team. It won't be easy. But I seriously think the Rockets can win this game because McGrady's distraction is gone. Artest can slow down LeBroom. And remember, no one can guard Yao when he is a bad-ass.

Rockets win in overtime!

wijayas
02-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Fuck lebrick, and the cavs. Pussy ass refs call a foul if you stare at lebron. Please just let em' play tonight!

agree!!!!

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 10:17 AM
GODDAMN IT, VIOLET FUCKING PALMER REFEREEING TONIGHT :bang:shootme:vomit::td

Indazone
02-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Hope it's a good game and Yao goes off for 40 pts.

As for the Mavs...lets just remember them in a better times. :lol

http://farlane.files.wordpress.com/2006/05/dallas-mavericks-yearbook.jpg

Indazone
02-26-2009, 10:20 AM
GODDAMN IT, VIOLET FUCKING PALMER REFEREEING TONIGHT :bang:shootme:vomit::td

Oh crap. The worst ref in the league at this game? Keep her at center court.

Indazone
02-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Just because the direction of this thread deserves this.

http://clubhousecancer.typepad.com/clubhouse_cancer/WindowsLiveWriter/Mark%20Cuban%20Douchebag_thumb_2.jpg

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 10:24 AM
http://www.thespread.com/nba-basketball-top-stories-200/cavaliers-at-rockets-spread-odds-trends-mat.html

Point spread

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 10:30 AM
god Rockets fans, you act like this is game 7 of the Finals

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 10:32 AM
looking at point spread, it comes down to the refs, b/c clearly cleveland and lakers rack up all the calls

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 10:38 AM
looking at point spread, it comes down to the refs, b/c clearly cleveland and lakers rack up all the calls

the spread is Cavs -2.5, considering home court gives you 3 points, it's really Cavs -5.5

stretch
02-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Like you have any more right to be here than we do.:lolYou're a funny guy!:tu

you're a fucking stupidshit. completely missed the point.

stretch
02-26-2009, 10:43 AM

Spurs fans are by far the most insecure fanbase on the board.

Wait... I forgot about Kobe fans.

Kobe fans are by far the worst fans on the board, and the most insecure fans in existence. Spurs fans are second in terms of insecure fanbase here.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 11:39 AM
you're a fucking stupidshit. completely missed the point.
You mad?Did your boyfriend overstretch your asshole last night?:lol

stretch
02-26-2009, 11:42 AM
i like balls on my forehead and chodes in my mouth

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 11:42 AM
You mad?Did your boyfriend overstretch your asshole last night?:lol

Is this the best rocketfan can do?

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Is this the best rocketfan can do?
not really.I just thought that what his name meant.So your the boyfriend that's responsible for him being sore?I was amazed at how fast you came to his defense.:lol

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 11:47 AM
I enjoy cocks.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 11:48 AM
says the guy with freakin' Brad Pitt as his avatar!

stretch
02-26-2009, 11:48 AM
my name is manny and i like to pack yaos fudge

IronMexican
02-26-2009, 11:49 AM
:lol I love Rocket fans vs Mav fans.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 11:51 AM
thats a stretch!:lol

stretch
02-26-2009, 12:06 PM
i like to stretch my mouth for monster cocks

IronMexican
02-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Rogue's Brad Pitt avatar > dirk4mvp's

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 12:13 PM
They call me Stretch cuz I'm the Goatse guy.

stretch
02-26-2009, 12:23 PM
im gay hahaha

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 12:28 PM
All the time you were gone and you can only come up with that?:p:

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 12:39 PM
This is gettin really pathetic. We all know that mav fans accuse all other fans of being insecure, when mavs are lucky to even have fans. I mean goddamn Mavs, even the clippers beat boston!!!

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 12:41 PM
says the guy with freakin' Brad Pitt as his avatar!

Talking shit about an avatar is really awesome

Signed,
Playing Dungeons and Dragons

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Line is moving hard, now Cavs -3.5

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 12:46 PM

Signed,
Another one of stretch's boyfriends?Damn I'm getting outnumbered.:lol

stretch
02-26-2009, 12:49 PM
lol im gay

stretch
02-26-2009, 12:50 PM
This is gettin really pathetic. We all know that mav fans accuse all other fans of being insecure, when mavs are lucky to even have fans. I mean goddamn Mavs, even the clippers beat boston!!!

LMAO still first round virgins

robbie380
02-26-2009, 12:50 PM

Signed,

nice take.

RACK 'EM

http://www.koldcast.tv/kcmedia/caliendo.jpg

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 12:54 PM
LMAO still first round virgins

first round virgins with 2 championships?.....fuckin idiot

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 12:54 PM
I've run out of things to say. hopefully my other two butt buddies can bail me out.:depressed

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 12:57 PM
dude, I didn't come running to his rescue- you just laid a ball on a tee and I knocked it out of the park.

You sound like a complete douche bag comparing avatars, sorry

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 01:01 PM
dude, I didn't come running to his rescue- you just laid a ball on a tee and I knocked it out of the park.

You sound like a complete douche bag comparing avatars, sorry
he says I like cocks yet he has a Brad Pitt avatar.You must have all his movies too.Sorry, I didn't get the d&d joke.:lol

stretch
02-26-2009, 01:07 PM
first round virgins with 2* championships.....ima fuckin idiot

stretch
02-26-2009, 01:08 PM
i have herpes

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 01:09 PM
from Stretch's mom.:rolleyes

stretch
02-26-2009, 01:10 PM
from my mom.:hungry:

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Rogue's Brad Pitt avatar > dirk4mvp's

Are you shittin me?

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Rocketfans have been getting their shit pushed in this entire thread. They might want to go back to clutchfans.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Rocketfans have been getting their shit pushed in this entire thread. They might want to go back to clutchfans.
awesome!You keep thinking that!:tu

stretch
02-26-2009, 01:18 PM
i think about having my shit pushed by fellow rockets fans

IronMexican
02-26-2009, 01:18 PM
When I first saw Rogue's avatar, I started cracking up. Therefore, Rogue's avatar > all

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 01:19 PM
awesome!You keep thinking that!:tu

Rocketfan has been owned by 3 different fanbases so far. Now all that's missing is sunfan.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Me and Dirk4MVP walk in the AAC for Mavs games holding hands, makeout on the kiss cam and blow kisses at Dirk

stretch
02-26-2009, 01:26 PM
fail

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 01:28 PM
yeah that was pretty terrible.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 01:29 PM
fail
still better than lol i'm gay" comebacks.:rolleyes

stretch
02-26-2009, 01:51 PM
fail

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 02:40 PM
fail

No worse than the jason kidd trade

stretch
02-26-2009, 03:24 PM
I fail worse than the jason kidd trade

John Rocker
02-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Tonight is a classic matchup of good vs. evil, communism vs. democracy, American Values vs. Genocide in Darfur

There is no reason to root for a team with a Chinese player on it. Yao pays money to a government, that supports the killing of it's own citizens.

Tonight is a simple choice: choose the Cavaliers, and choose America

Go Cavs!

http://www.insidetech.com/nfs/insidetech/attachment_images/0005/5950/american-flag-2a.jpg

stretch
02-26-2009, 03:31 PM
:lmao

IronMexican
02-26-2009, 03:34 PM
TD is right.

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 03:36 PM
TD is right.

me or my troll John?

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 03:43 PM
TD is right.
Tim Duncan!:wow

IronMexican
02-26-2009, 03:43 PM
The troll. Fuck the Rockets. But I am cheering for them today.

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 03:46 PM
The troll. Fuck the Rockets. But I am cheering for them today.

Cheering for the Rockets is no different than walking into a shopping mall and slitting the throat of a young child or shopping at Wal Mart

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Cheering for the Rockets is no different than walking into a shopping mall and slitting the throat of a young child or shopping at Wal Mart

I hope you realize that Lebrick wouldn't be good without the help of the refs, who continue to allow him to travel:

hH73R9GIbXg

g_mdDBjpNME

SIHUikTgnqs

6DxHsEOJGs one for the team

and THE WORST ONE:

Di32bEogZpw

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 04:23 PM
I hope you realize that Lebrick wouldn't be good without the help of the refs, who continue to allow him to travel:

it's not about traveling, it's about being decent to your fellow man and giving them the economic and social freedoms we all enjoy and everyone deserves. Ronald Reagan would never allow this. You can call Lebron all the names you want, but one thing you can't call him is a communist

It's only fitting that such an unAmerican team like the Rockets play in the Toyota Center.

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 04:29 PM
it's not about traveling, it's about being decent to your fellow man and giving them the economic and social freedoms we all enjoy and everyone deserves. Ronald Reagan would never allow this. You can call Lebron all the names you want, but one thing you can't call him is a communist

It's only fitting that such an unAmerican team like the Rockets play in the Toyota Center.

And "KING" James??? Fucking egomaniac :lol

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 04:31 PM
And "KING" James??? Fucking egomaniac :lol

Like I said, call him all the names you want, I have the satisfaction of knowing that when I buy a ticket to a Cavs game, that money is going back into the American economy and not to some communist regime that financially supports a country that kills it's own people. It's time to pick a new team.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Dang, is this thread gonna hit 10 pages before the game?:wow

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 04:33 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

stretch
02-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Dang, am I going to fellate another 10 men before the game?:wow

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 04:34 PM
Dang, is this thread gonna hit 10 pages before the game?:wow

it will probably die down after our American boys lay the hammer down in the first half and the game becomes uninteresting and we all switch to watching Celebrity Rehab

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 04:34 PM
If Lebron ever signed or got traded to Sacramento, would that make him the King of Queens?:wow:p:

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 04:35 PM
it will probably die down after our American boys lay the hammer down in the first half and the game becomes uninteresting and we all switch to watching Celebrity Rehab
Big Z is a tru American?:p:

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Big Z is a tru American?:p:

He is an American citizen and has lived in this country full time for 12 years. His Government allowed him to take citizenship here in the States.....China on the other hand...

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Like I said, call him all the names you want, I have the satisfaction of knowing that when I buy a ticket to a Cavs game, that money is going back into the American economy and not to some communist regime that financially supports a country that kills it's own people. It's time to pick a new team.

I find it funny that you wanna talk shit now after you voted for bush TWICE :bang

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 04:39 PM
all I know is if my grandpa, a man who fought communism, knew I was cheering for a red, in a building owned by a company based in a country that killed 2,400 Americans; he would be rather upset

sook
02-26-2009, 04:39 PM
He is an American citizen and has lived in this country full time for 12 years. His Government allowed him to take citizenship here in the States.....China on the other hand...

Are you just screwing around or are you really trying to bring politics into NBA basketball?

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 04:41 PM
all I know is if my grandpa, a man who fought communism, knew I was cheering for a red, in a building owned by a company based in a country that killed 2,400 Americans; he would be rather upset

Just like George W. Bush had 4,500 Americans killed in Iraq??? Go fuck yourself

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Are you just screwing around or are you really trying to bring politics into NBA basketball?

it's not politics. There is no such thing as politics when you are a communist. I'm talking about the American values we all enjoy. I'm talking about paying for a ticket, or buying a jersey and not supporting a country that silences it's citizens, forces them into labor, and supports a country that kills it's own people. I fight for freedom, and I'm proud that my Cleveland Cavaliers support America!

Kai
02-26-2009, 04:43 PM

:rollin

sook
02-26-2009, 04:45 PM
it's not politics. There is no such thing as politics when you are a communist. I'm talking about the American values we all enjoy. I'm talking about paying for a ticket, or buying a jersey and not supporting a country that silences it's citizens, forces them into labor, and supports a country that kills it's own people. I fight for freedom, and I'm proud that my Cleveland Cavaliers support America!

you are so full of shit, but i doubt you're being serious :lol

djohn2oo8

do you even know the history of how the united states came to be???

Thunder Dan
Just like George W. Bush had 4,500 Americans killed in Iraq??? Go fuck yourself

you can't change the subject to Bush- I'm not a Bush supporter. I'm a supporter of Freedom and the values our forefathers fought and died for. This is why I am Anti-Rockets and Anti-Toyota Center

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 04:50 PM
you can't change the subject to Bush- I'm not a Bush supporter. I'm a supporter of Freedom and the values our forefathers fought and died for. This is why I am Anti-Rockets and Anti-Toyota Center

Let me educate you a bit buddy....Your forefathers didn't fight for shit, they stole it. Your "forefathers" came here, and enslaved the mexicans because they did not want to convert to christianity, enslaved the japanese, then banned asians from the country all together, killed off the native americans, stole their land, stuck them onto reservations, enslaved blacks, put them on plantations because people were too damn lazy to work in their own fields. Stupid Fuck, I guess you failed history class

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 04:54 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers
http://www.brothersofholycross.com/calendar/american-flag.gif
http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/hotproperty/hulk.jpg
http://www.all-nba-all-basketball.com/images/CLEVELAND_CAVALIERS_LOGO.png
http://www.sportsnet.ca/olympics/2008/06/17/james_usa_courtesy_260.jpg
http://photosthatchangedtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/the_kiss1.jpg

Vs.

Houston/Hong Kong Rockets
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f9/Chinese_soviet_flag.svg/800px-Chinese_soviet_flag.svg.png
http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/volkoff.jpg
http://blog.kir.com/archives/images/Houston%20rockets%20logo.gif
http://nballin.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/yao_ming_hurt.jpg
http://liamscheff.com/daily/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/stalin.jpg

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 04:56 PM
I guess you're readin up on that KKK manual

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 05:00 PM
They threw me out of a Mavs game for having a gay gangbang in one of the suites.It was worth it!

stretch
02-26-2009, 05:02 PM
fail

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 05:03 PM
fail

sook
02-26-2009, 05:06 PM
more like making a complete idiot out of yourself :lol

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 05:07 PM
more like making a complete idiot out of yourself :lol
Joo talking to me Sooky? or to Mr Goatse?

sook
02-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Joo talking to me Sooky? or to Mr Goatse?

I'm talking about the guy that claims that the cavs are the heart and soul of the country

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm talking about the guy that claims that the cavs are the heart and soul of the country
oh my bad! carry on!:toast

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 05:09 PM

don't even worry about him, he's a pussy

sook
02-26-2009, 05:15 PM
FUCK. I just heard the worst news i could have possible heard.

Violet Palmer is the 3rd Reff in this game. :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

GuerillaBlack
02-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Ain't that some shit.

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 05:18 PM
yeah, I hope she literally swallows her whistle

sook
02-26-2009, 05:19 PM
yeah, I hope she literally swallows her whistle

i seriously hope one of the fans throws a brick in her face.

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 05:21 PM
She is guranteed to be all over lebrons dick.....I hope these other refs aren't as bad

djohn2oo8
02-26-2009, 05:23 PM
From wikipedia

"She is considered as one of the worst NBA referees in the last three decades."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Palmer

sook
02-26-2009, 05:31 PM
From wikipedia

"She is considered as one of the worst NBA referees in the last three decades."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Palmer

The way she officiated Yao of all players is just ridiculous. When he gets a rebound, she penalizes him for being tall.

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 05:38 PM
The way she officiated Yao of all players is just ridiculous. When he gets a rebound, she penalizes him for being aa commie.

Here we go, the excuses start even before the game starts

Tmac&Luther
02-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Here we go, the excuses start even before the game starts

There's a difference between making excuses and telling the fucking truth...in this case, it's telling the damn truth.

Guess what, we could be playing the Kings tonight and the same comment would still be made. Violet Plamer doesn't know how to officiate a NBA game.....and REALLY DOESN'T KNOW HOW to officiate Yao.

The two worst officials when it comes to Yao are

1. Violet Palmer (the bitch is horrible, she really needs to be fired and the only reason why she hasn't yet is because the NBA is scared to dump the only women ref in the league.)

and

2. Charlie Brothers.....he's just about as bad as the bitch above.

robbie380
02-26-2009, 06:13 PM
she isn't biased....just god fucking awful.

Indazone
02-26-2009, 06:15 PM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. What exactly is a Cleveland Steamer?

A “Cleveland steamer” is essentially the act of defecating on someone’s chest. It is named after Cleveland because we are the city that always gets shit on. Watch a movie, listen to the radio…we are always the city referred to as a “dump”.

And we are. We are the poorest big city in America.

We are proud of our city and heritage.

We are proud of a body of water that randomly ignites every once in awhile.

We are proud of every one of our students that graduate from high school…which is currently less than half.

We are proud of all of our dedicated police officers and firefighters, especially the 250 police officers and 70 firefighters that got laid off in 2004 to balance our budget.

But even considering all the things…we are most proud of our people.

The people of Cleveland and the surrounding areas are real. We don’t put up with your bullshit and you must earn our respect.

Of course, the further you journey away from Cleveland, the closer you get to the soccer moms and nascar dads who are diluted from the reality of their metropolis.

But the reality is…Cleveland gets shit on.

And we all as people get shit on as well.

And you wonder why they call them the Brownies?

Indazone
02-26-2009, 06:21 PM
vPVB1COw0Gs

CLEVELAND SUCKS!

Indazone
02-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Clevelands Main and Best Fan

http://gafflin.com/fafa/graphics/01messages_slam_osama.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:26 PM
http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20080808/15/3121958356-olympics-beijing-olympic-games-2008-opening-ceremony.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/07/01/alg_lebron.jpg

Indazone
02-26-2009, 06:29 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2007-09-30-LeBronathon.JPG

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:30 PM
http://www.lebronjameslive.com/wp-content/gallery/tattoos/olympic_tattoos_lebron.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8KfgsqansJQ/SJ1HJoQ8QyI/AAAAAAAAAM0/58h4GV5O3F8/s400/yao.flag.jpg

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 06:31 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/07/01/alg_lebron.jpg
Lebron's future home?:stirpot:

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:31 PM
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/USA+Basketball+Challenge+3wssPLOL5S3l.jpg

Indazone
02-26-2009, 06:32 PM
The city of turds with a river of flammable crap.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01gR2MJ9PgeJq/610x.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:36 PM
The city of turds with a river of flammable crap.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01gR2MJ9PgeJq/610x.jpg

I thought you were referring to this

http://www.adwillis.com/ADW_gallery/Toyota_Center_600opt.jpg

http://www.artsjournal.com/dewey21c/USSArizonaPearlHarbor.jpg
http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/2001/images/PearlHarborPoster.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:38 PM
http://images.askmen.com/celebs/men/sports/53_lebron_jameslarge_image-1.jpg
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2004-09/14070928.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_YODg65nll_o/SLGdzTS2GVI/AAAAAAAA5sg/aYhnA4H-_mc/s800/lebron_james_usa_080824_spain-10.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:41 PM
http://s.wsj.net/media/lebron_yao_cs_20080810111528.jpg
http://www.halfcourt.info/A55B25/HalfCourt.nsf/Lebron_Yao_China.JPG
http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00043/IN5517251Basketball-_43669t.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:42 PM
ifIKPjm-EJA

Indazone
02-26-2009, 06:43 PM
When Cleveland Represents the first thought that comes to mind.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2006/2151426160_19ce9ebdcb.jpg?v=0

Indazone
02-26-2009, 06:45 PM
STUFFED

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2393/2249448431_1e86890b02_o.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:48 PM
http://rightwingnuthouse.com/images/wshngtn3.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/jfstrain/blogpics/may05/freedom.jpg
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Olympics+Day+6+Basketball+1US2B-upd6jl.jpg
http://www.regent.edu/general/library/about_the_library/news_pu
http://www.lebronjameslive.com/wp-content/gallery/tattoos/olympic_tattoos_lebron.jpg
http://scifipedia.scifi.com/images/thumb/1/1d/Statue-of-liberty.jpg/300px-Statue-of-liberty.jpg
http://adamalaska.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/mt-rushmore-3.jpg
http://www.uoregon.edu/~caguirre/Image34.jpg
http://www.bikerlawblog.com/media/blogs/wind/salute1.jpg
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/revolutionary-war/battles/revolutionary-war-soldiers.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 06:55 PM
http://www.marxists.org/subject/china/cc.jpg
http://nbcsportsmedia.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040819/040819_yao_ming_vmed.widec.jpg
http://regentsprep.org/regents/global/themes/conflict/images/tank-1.jpg
http://www.asianews.it/files/img/MYANMAR_-_Boicottaggio.jpg
http://www.ntscmp.com/mao-zedong-3.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wrPEFjzD-9o/SVcHJ0qur1I/AAAAAAAABQ8/MgcqDgKE8RA/s400/wal-mart.gif
http://www.welt.de/multimedia/archive/00648/eng_gym_Hegoldmedal_648343g.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tJGmflgv9Qw/SJ1HV41dEGI/AAAAAAAAAR0/a685RML6T90/s400/Yao+Ming-+China's+flag+bearer.jpg
http://www.samefacts.com/images/800px-Flag_of_Tibet.svg.png
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2205/2357978484_5d48514fab.jpg?v=0

Indazone
02-26-2009, 06:57 PM
We all know very well Thunder Dan that your weak arguments are from a city of weak thinking stiffs. The very purpose of Cleveland is just so that every day when we think of Cleveland the rest of the nation just feels a little bit better about themselves.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/Red_Right_88/losers.jpg?t=1235692553 (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);)

Indazone
02-26-2009, 07:04 PM
on and in case I forgot Thunder Dan

:lobt2::lobt2:

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:05 PM
We all know very well Thunder Dan that your weak arguments are from a city of weak thinking stiffs. The very purpose of Cleveland is just so that every day when we think of Cleveland the rest of the nation just feels a little bit better about themselves.

Yeah I know Houston has such an illustrious football history

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:05 PM
on and in case I forgot Thunder Dan

:lobt2::lobt2:

http://www.dailyherald.com/special/mjretire99/images/p_baseball.jpg

sook
02-26-2009, 07:09 PM
coming from a fluke finals trip....

http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/sound_sorting/all/images/sweep.jpg

Indazone
02-26-2009, 07:09 PM
NBA Finals - CAVS SWEPT

Wow the similarity to the Mavs is just uncanny

http://www.crackedanimations.com/portfolio/drawings/sunburn.jpg

sook
02-26-2009, 07:10 PM
how bad do you have to be to airball a freethrow?

Jkj5Ie8ObBQ

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:10 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/mgpbFERUnB-yWAHq9MJu6NJWWo6wF5y9Jaofk8Wn5h2SfQ546q8iVwfcof9-EpVfcIqnjEXgsoUe54TYIShohhiXZnZ9IdS1/Lebron_James_Gold_medal.jpg

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

Indazone
02-26-2009, 07:11 PM
oops m'bad. The Mavs actually won a few games. LOL

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:12 PM
qciWEufZ2xA

Indazone
02-26-2009, 07:14 PM
CAVSFAN

http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/rt_redneck3_070709_ssh.jpg

CAVSFAN High Fashion

http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/Redneck-Overalls-1281.jpg

CAVSFAN MANSION

http://brainlessworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/redneck-mansion1.jpg

CAVSFAN OLYMPICS

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/redneck.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:15 PM
http://bluedevilnation.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/8_22_08usa_v_arg_jdg008.jpg
http://blog.cleveland.com/olympics_impact/2008/08/large_LeBron
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/wyandotte/library/Bill%20of%20Rights%20Redux%202/Assets/Images/bill-of-rights-01.gif

GuerillaBlack
02-26-2009, 07:17 PM
http://www.meshworkco.com/docs/1234.jpg

"This thread needs change."

President Obama is not amused.

JoeTait75
02-26-2009, 07:18 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0806/memorable.comebacks/images/1993-bills-oilers.jpg

http://www.astrosdaily.com/history/1980NLCS/1980g5d.jpg

http://kmduong.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/pujols-lidge.jpg

http://images.forbes.com/images/2001/04/26/bud_adams_250X260.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/i/magazine/new/040603_orosco.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GRdgxlF70gk/SBrOwVUeXVI/AAAAAAAAA20/1UdG_9BKFI4/s400/stockton_200_030508.jpg

http://playersbehavingbadly.com/sitebuilder/images/Kermit_1-261x344.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:19 PM
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-08/41542434.jpg

O! say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming.
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming.
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
O! say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country should leave us no more!
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: 'In God is our trust.'
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

http://cdn.wn.com/o25/ph//2009/01/08/07dcb533e3c3a545127da0e122437f73-grande.jpg

sook
02-26-2009, 07:20 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0806/memorable.comebacks/images/1993-bills-oilers.jpg

http://www.astrosdaily.com/history/1980NLCS/1980g5d.jpg

http://kmduong.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/pujols-lidge.jpg

http://images.forbes.com/images/2001/04/26/bud_adams_250X260.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/i/magazine/new/040603_orosco.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GRdgxlF70gk/SBrOwVUeXVI/AAAAAAAAA20/1UdG_9BKFI4/s400/stockton_200_030508.jpg

http://playersbehavingbadly.com/sitebuilder/images/Kermit_1-261x344.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fe0wtOK6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.sportsflagsandpennants.com/images_products/houston_rockets_championship_banner_22978big.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:22 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/mgpbFERUnB-yWAHq9MJu6NJWWo6wF5y9Jaofk8Wn5h2SfQ546q8iVwfcof9-EpVfcIqnjEXgsoUe54TYIShohhiXZnZ9IdS1/Lebron_James_Gold_medal.jpg

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

Many PackYao
02-26-2009, 07:24 PM
The Rockets were 5-1 vs the Bulls during Jordan's first title run.:nope

JoeTait75
02-26-2009, 07:27 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fe0wtOK6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.sportsflagsandpennants.com/images_products/houston_rockets_championship_banner_22978big.jpg

http://crawdaddycove.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/michael-jordan-birmingham-barons.jpg

http://media.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/content/img/photos/2007/12/20/431927453_t220.jpg

*- I can't talk shit about 1995. That was a great run for the Rox.

Indazone
02-26-2009, 07:27 PM

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g182/Beninem88/AC-2.jpg

GuerillaBlack
02-26-2009, 07:35 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/lakerboy1028/1233383523298.jpg

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:36 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/lakerboy1028/1233383523298.jpg

Why? we are having fun

GuerillaBlack
02-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Why? we are having fun

Oh. My. God.

It was a joke homie. Hence the picture of some rodent standing up or whatever.

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 07:46 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/thunderdan317/captain-america.jpg?t=1235695524

Lars
02-26-2009, 08:03 PM
lol this thread is amazing

dirk4mvp
02-26-2009, 08:07 PM
I hope you can clean TD's splooge he's sprayed all over your lips, especially KBP's.

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Nice of Houston to sell out their big game

Tmac&Luther
02-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Nice of Houston to sell out their big game

Umm......the game is sold out genius. That bottom bowl is pretty much all coporate seats.

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Umm......the game is sold out genius. That bottom bowl is pretty much all coporate seats.

nice of Houston fans to show up for their big game

sook
02-26-2009, 08:27 PM

They are terrible , they show up 20 minutes late to every game fucking douchebags just playing on their blackberryies

Tmac&Luther
02-26-2009, 08:29 PM

Those aren't "fans"......they're snobs, you can't see the real fans

Thunder Dan
02-26-2009, 08:31 PM
good thing our fans aren't like that, we have such good fans

sook
02-26-2009, 08:40 PM
omg are you kidding me? That wasn't a foul? O well

sook
02-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Yes, with shane and ron in the starting lineup, the rockets defense is THAT good

11 first qrtr points for the cavs. The rockets let up a lot too, so i think cleveland will score 40 some points in the 2nd

sook
02-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Well actually the rockets shooting shitty as well, 2 of the top defenses in the league facing off

bdictjames
02-26-2009, 08:51 PM
This is heaven for a Spurs fan.

Tmac&Luther
02-26-2009, 08:58 PM
omg are you kidding me? That wasn't a foul? O well

Tell me about it, that was the second time Houston had a fast break stolen from them.

SAtown
02-26-2009, 09:04 PM
good thing our fans aren't like that, we have such good fans

Will they be like that once Bronbron leaves?

sook
02-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Will they be like that once Bronbron leaves?

lol thats mean :lol