PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's back....

degenerate_gambler
02-25-2009, 03:28 PM
boy is he back....

2 up thru the first 5 holes....

DMX7
02-25-2009, 04:53 PM
.....against Brendan Jones. It may be his first match back but he's still Tiger Woods and Brendan Jones is not.

THE KIDD
02-25-2009, 06:30 PM
who gives a SHIT. He's not gods gift to golf!!

DMX7
02-25-2009, 10:26 PM

Tell that to the PGA. Ratings go up big when Tiger plays and fall big when he doesn't.

CubanMustGo
02-25-2009, 10:41 PM

After what the dude did on one knee the last time out, you gotta admit he's pretty damned impressive.

I'm an old fart and a Nicklaus homer, but TW is the best the game has seen and unless his other knee falls off is going to set lifetime records none of us may never see broken.

Thunder Dan
02-25-2009, 10:53 PM
that dude he was playing today was such a joke. I didn't even watch the whole thing, but I saw him duff 3 chips- you could watch golf for a year and not see a guy duff a chip, and this guy had atleast 3 today. And when he hit it in the rough sand then chunked his 2nd shot I was dying laughing. The guy sucked, and if anyone halfway decent played Tiger he would have beat Woods

DMX7
02-25-2009, 11:44 PM

ehhh... He kinda is.

i LUV da SpURZ
03-05-2009, 02:02 PM
lol gods gift to golf

TDMVPDPOY
03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
After what the dude did on one knee the last time out, you gotta admit he's pretty damned impressive.

I'm an old fart and a Nicklaus homer, but TW is the best the game has seen and unless his other knee falls off is going to set lifetime records none of us may never see broken.

dont really make a difference if his injured or not....golf most important part is power, swing and co-ordination in the hips twist and turn......

fuck you put tiger in a wheelchair and he probably win