PDA

View Full Version : What is up with direct tv league pass?

jbspurs
02-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Channel 758 was scheduled to broadcast the Spurs game, now they're showing an upcoming Lakers game. DIRECT TV SUCKS!!!

EricB
02-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Something fishy is going on, cause people with other services are having trouble too

mexicanjunior
02-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Check the game blog for the problems we had with league pass and the issues with a possible Time Warner issue blocking Spurs games. It forced me to cancel my league pass tonight...

romsho
02-25-2009, 10:02 PM
NBA League Office 212-407-8825. League Pass is fucked up enough as it is for Spurs fans....road announcing team more often than not, failure to show Spurs games in HD, but this takes the cake. Please, they need to be hammered relentlessly. Enough is enough. Quite frankly they are doing a piss poor job of giving the customers what they are paying for. Something needs to change. This bullshit is unnaceptable.

Russ
02-25-2009, 10:09 PM
It has finally come on ch 758!

jdhenry
02-25-2009, 10:19 PM
I had the same problem as well. I live in Virginia and they were trying to tell me that it was blacked out. Luckily the game came in after halft time. Anyway this is my first post. I just found this site not to long ago.

romsho
02-25-2009, 10:28 PM
DirectV customer service said they would not be showing the game on channel 758 tonight. Yet somehow, magically,, they fixed the issue? I'm guessing enough customers bitched for them to reconsider and solve the issue- honestly, thanks for nothing DirectV/NBA TV. We will be talking tomorrow.

Russ
02-25-2009, 10:50 PM
These Portland announcers are amazing. The Blazers cut the lead to 6 with the ball and they just continue to sing the Spurs' praises, hardly missing a beat.

Anti-homers they are.

EricB
02-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Russ, this is the same announcers whining about Pop works the refs too much? :lol

Russ
02-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Russ, this is the same announcers whining about Pop works the refs too much? :lol

Maybe they got a good Mexican dinner.

Kindergarten Cop
02-25-2009, 10:55 PM
Argh! I just got home from class to find that the DVR recorded a few hours of a Dish Network screen stating "There are technical issues with the game on this channel. We apologize for any inconvenience." :bang

Russ
02-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Argh! I just got home from class to find that the DVR recorded a few hours of a Dish Network screen stating "There are technical issues with the game on this channel. We apologize for any inconvenience." :bang

Fast forward -- you'll get to it.

Kindergarten Cop
02-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Fast forward -- you'll get to it.

Already tried. Nada. The message was still showing on the channel even after the game was over in real time. Oh well. At least I'll get to bed at a decent hour. :toast

jbspurs
02-25-2009, 11:41 PM
NBA League Office 212-407-8825. League Pass is fucked up enough as it is for Spurs fans....road announcing team more often than not, failure to show Spurs games in HD, but this takes the cake. Please, they need to be hammered relentlessly. Enough is enough. Quite frankly they are doing a piss poor job of giving the customers what they are paying for. Something needs to change. This bullshit is unnaceptable.

Direct tv gave me free showtime for the next three months because of the inconvenience. After a few min, they started broadcasting the game... LOL!!

mexicanjunior
02-26-2009, 12:00 AM
I guess Direct TV has their shit together. Dish is effed...