PDA

View Full Version : Hornets get BS calls

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 10:35 PM
The reason the Hornets rose outta nowhere last year was fluke shots and BS officiating. They've cooled down this year because their scrubs have stopped hitting luck shots, but tonight was yet another example of the bullshit calls this team gets. First off, we all know CP3's whining and flopping, along with the fact that he's a perimeter player and superstar always gets rewarded with bullshit free throws.

I can't stand this team as it is, as it's a bunch soft, punk ass old jump shooters who whine and flop like there's no tomorrow. To make matters worse, they get all the fucking calls. Examples:

In the 4th quarter Marks shoves Sheed for rebounding position, doesn't get called, and Sheed gets a T. 2 points for the Hornets

Then Sheed gets a clean block on West, comes down and taps the arm barely, and the refs call a bullshit foul. 3 points for the Hornets.

Then at the very end, Chandler sets 2 illegal screens on the same possession, neither gets called, the Hornets get 2 points. Win by 3.

Conclusion: Stern and the NBA is giving the Hornets bullshit calls so they don't become the Seattle SuperSonics in 2011.

Pelicans78
02-25-2009, 10:39 PM
90-87

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 10:40 PM
:clap on beating a slumping Pistons team at home in the final minute, with AI out, Sheed out for the 4th, fluke shots by West, AND officials.

It's no coincidence the Hornets are a poor road team. Soft mentality and less BS whistles.

sook
02-25-2009, 10:43 PM
When AI went out, i knew we finally had a chance to win the game

I'm not mad, the reffs weren't the best, but the overall officiating was tolerable. And go fuck yourself Ghazi, you dramatize everything. The way the pistons have been playing lately i am not at all surprised. Longest losing streak since 01...

BlackSwordsMan
02-25-2009, 10:45 PM
can't control what the ball do

Pelicans78
:clap on beating a slumping Pistons team at home in the final minute, with AI out, Sheed out for the 4th, fluke shots by West, AND officials.

It's no coincidence the Hornets are a poor road team. Soft mentality and less BS whistles.

It was funny how everyone ignored your post on the Pistons board. They know you're a troll and they already do what I'm about to do. Ignore your ass. Peace out.

Ghazi
YOU didnt watch the game.

I only saw the final quarter IT was a close game, decided by the refs. Pistons definitely deserved this one, they showed way more heart than the gutless swines that the Hornets team is composed of.

Also, they showed more execution. 4 points better in fact. But the refs inflated the Hornets final by 7 points.

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 10:46 PM
It was funny how everyone ignored your post on the Pistons board. They know you're a troll and they already do what I'm about to do. Ignore your ass. Peace out.

Ignore my post? Hell they're ignoring their own team :lol

stretch
02-25-2009, 10:52 PM
i like ghazi, buts its like he lately has been trying to turn into the mavs version of spursdynasty...

stretch
which is kinda gay...

stretch
especially when he tells people to "shut the FUCK" and doesnt finish the sentence

sook
02-25-2009, 10:53 PM
i like ghazi, buts its like he lately has been trying to turn into the mavs version of spursdynasty...

I'll quote exactly what i said the other day.

Ghazi is not SD, Ghazi is an SD wannabee, SD gets a lot of attention, and Ghazi is an attention whore.

sook
02-25-2009, 10:54 PM
oh and btw, sheed won't be playing next game.

He's suspended b.c he got his 16th tech this season

Epic Fail
02-25-2009, 10:57 PM
The reason the Hornets rose outta nowhere last year was fluke shots and BS officiating. They've cooled down this year because their scrubs have stopped hitting luck shots, but tonight was yet another example of the bullshit calls this team gets. First off, we all know CP3's whining and flopping, along with the fact that he's a perimeter player and superstar always gets rewarded with bullshit free throws.

I can't stand this team as it is, as it's a bunch soft, punk ass old jump shooters who whine and flop like there's no tomorrow. To make matters worse, they get all the fucking calls. Examples:

In the 4th quarter Marks shoves Sheed for rebounding position, doesn't get called, and Sheed gets a T. 2 points for the Hornets

Then Sheed gets a clean block on West, comes down and taps the arm barely, and the refs call a bullshit foul. 3 points for the Hornets.

Then at the very end, Chandler sets 2 illegal screens on the same possession, neither gets called, the Hornets get 2 points. Win by 3.

Conclusion: Stern and the NBA is giving the Hornets bullshit calls so they don't become the Seattle SuperSonics in 2011.

howdy

stretch
02-25-2009, 10:58 PM
:lol

Ghazi
02-25-2009, 11:05 PM

Did you watch tonight's game? Do you watch the Hornets regularly?

Undeniably the dynamics of basketball are such that officiating can quite often, more so than should be the case in sports, be the difference between a win and a loss. We saw this in the 2006 Finals, we see it many times, and we saw it tonight. Can someone please tell me why Rasheed was called for those fouls and why Chandler's screens were legal? 4 BS calls against the Pistons in one quarter.

Furthermore, it is undeniable that basketball is a game where statistical anomalies, or flukes, can occur. This year Chris Paul has improved upon 4 dimensions of his game: defense, rebounding, outside shooting, and FTA's... yet the Hornets would have to go 22-3 to match last years record?

Why? The statistical anomalies, or flukes, have cooled off. No longer is Chandler getting 12/12, no longer is Peja shooting 44% from behind the arc, and no longer is West playing like a 20/9 borderline All Star. Why? Cause these players weren't that great to begin with, and 2007-2008 was a fluke year for the Hornets.

As for the officiating, well I just gave 4 examples of how it dictated tonight's game... and CP3's flopping and exaggeration of contact is constantly rewarded with fouls and free throws, when it should not be. This guy gets a bunch of BS fouls on the perimeter, not always due to attacking the paint.

sook
02-25-2009, 11:05 PM
Did you watch tonight's game? Do you watch the Hornets regularly?

Undeniably the dynamics of basketball are such that officiating can quite often, more so than should be the case in sports, be the difference between a win and a loss. We saw this in the 2006 Finals, we see it many times, and we saw it tonight. Can someone please tell me why Rasheed was called for those fouls and why Chandler's screens were legal? 4 BS calls against the Pistons in one quarter.

Furthermore, it is undeniable that basketball is a game where statistical anomalies, or flukes, can occur. This year Chris Paul has improved upon 4 dimensions of his game: defense, rebounding, outside shooting, and FTA's... yet the Hornets would have to go 22-3 to match last years record?

Why? The statistical anomalies, or flukes, have cooled off. No longer is Chandler getting 12/12, no longer is Peja shooting 44% from behind the arc, and no longer is West playing like a 20/9 borderline All Star. Why? Cause these players weren't that great to begin with, and 2007-2008 was a fluke year for the Hornets.

queer

DANILO DRASKOVIC
02-25-2009, 11:15 PM
seems hard to win 56 regular season games and 7 playoff games on "lucky shots" and "bs calls"
guess George Shinn paid for CP and West to make it to the all star game too
shin probably fixed the system so Chandler would be one of the top rebounders last season
btw, Byron Scott did coach the Nets to two NBA Finals

sribb43
02-25-2009, 11:21 PM
That late 4th quarter foul on McDyess when Paul drove to the hoop was such bullshit....refs handed the game to the Hornets

IronMexican
02-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Ghazi is the un-funny SD.

scanry
02-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Ghazi is the un-funny retard SD.

There fixed it for you

BRHornet45
02-26-2009, 12:36 AM
sons please just ignore this sissy little cuckold bitch GHAZI ... his shit pipe is still very sore and his middle finger broken from whenever he slipped and fell in the shower. you see sons GHAZI was fingering himself in the ass while looking at pictures of Dirk and Kidd and he accidentally slipped and busted his ass (literally). OUCH sons!

scanry
02-26-2009, 12:40 AM
sons please just ignore this sissy little cuckold bitch GHAZI ... his shit pipe is still very sore and his middle finger broken from whenever he slipped and fell in the shower. you see sons GHAZI was fingering himself in the ass while looking at pictures of Dirk and Kidd and he accidentally slipped and busted his ass (literally). OUCH sons!

:lol:lol

BTW Tyson Chandler rocks!!! :toast:toast My favorite Hornet..

I'm sensing that the Hornets are going to ship him off this offseason.

mystargtr34
02-26-2009, 12:42 AM
howdy

Lol

Pelicans78
02-26-2009, 12:44 AM

Me too. If the team does not contend as they hope, he's gone. No reason to stick with this roster if they're gonna be a 2nd tier team. I would keep West since his contract is really good, but Peja, Posey, and Mo-Pete's contracts are disasters. I like Chandler and I think he's worth his money if he continues to play like he has the last two games.

BRHornet45
02-26-2009, 12:44 AM

son you should have heard the crowd reaction whenever they announced Tyson tonight. if ownership still trades him, they will see some backlash no doubt.

Rogue
02-26-2009, 12:45 AM
congrats New Orleans Super Hornets, enjoy it while you can, it won't take too long before Seattle rejoin NBA as Seattle Super Hornets. :lol

BRHornet45
02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
Me too. If the team does not contend as they hope, he's gone. No reason to stick with this roster if they're gonna be a 2nd tier team. I would keep West since his contract is really good, but Peja, Posey, and Mo-Pete's contracts are disasters. I like Chandler and I think he's worth his money if he continues to play like he has the last two games.

son ownership needs to do everything in their power to keep Paul, Chandler, and West together (even though I'm not a fan of West). anyone else can be dealt. both Paul and West were very vocal about their anger about the attempted Tyson trade.

Pelicans78
02-26-2009, 12:50 AM
son ownership needs to do everything in their power to keep Paul, Chandler, and West together (even though I'm not a fan of West). anyone else can be dealt. both Paul and West were very vocal about their anger about the attempted Tyson trade.

I agree about those 3. I would keep all 3 and try to find another wing player. If we could somehow acquire a wing player while keeping those 3, we would be a legit contender and take a lot of pressure off of CP3. He's being overworked because we can't beat mediocre teams without him. Sad, but true.

BRHornet45
02-26-2009, 12:50 AM
congrats New Orleans Super Hornets, enjoy it while you can, it won't take too long before Seattle rejoin NBA as Seattle Super Hornets. :lol

son tell that to the 11,000 new season ticket holders, the countless new major sponsors, the 1,000 plus long waiting list of suite sales, etc., etc. .....

The Hornets attendance is at 98% capacity average right now, not to mention Shinn is about to lock in a new deal to keep the team here.

Ghazi
02-26-2009, 01:14 AM
Fearless predictions: Hornets lose in 1st round, ownership realizes their team is garbage, and trades Chandler for a 2nd round pick this summer to cut costs. You can take that shit to the bank.

iggypop123
02-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Fearless predictions: Hornets lose in 1st round, ownership realizes their team is garbage, and trades Chandler for a 2nd round pick this summer to cut costs. You can take that shit to the bank.

they will try but 2010 cap room is important. nobody will bite and they will be stuck with him for the second time

Pelicans78
02-26-2009, 01:16 AM

If Chandler keeps getting double-doubles, we will get alot more than what the Thunder gave us.