Boris
02-26-2009, 05:39 PM
I can't remember.

JoeChalupa
02-26-2009, 05:40 PM
I can go with those 3.

balli
02-26-2009, 07:01 PM
1. That feeling right after you take a big bong hit and you can physically feel the THC coursing into your brain. It's like a weed brain freeze.

2. The variety- in taste, smell, potency, effect, etc

3. The friendship. Every stoner probably has a couple of friends who've they've puffed tough with over an extended period of time.

baseline bum
02-26-2009, 07:40 PM
3. The friendship. Every stoner probably has a couple of friends who've they've puffed tough with over an extended period of time.
+1

Frenzy
02-26-2009, 08:02 PM
I say no to drugs.

Spur-Addict
02-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Relaxation.

Contemplation.

Amplifies most activities in a positive manner. (Reading, Sports, games, conversation, sex, etc)

http://aycu19.webshots.com/image/48778/2003498306313038445_rs.jpg

mookie2001
02-26-2009, 08:26 PM
CBFs

never ever have to bring my own sack
saying a pipe is cashed
denying the MSRP of my 09 camry xle isnt $30,000

leemajors
02-26-2009, 08:50 PM
putting a generous sprinkling of the hash i have been able to get recently on top of it :smokin

jack sommerset
02-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Cartoons
Video games
Salami sandwiches topped with doritos

slayermin
02-26-2009, 10:33 PM
1. Santa Monica on a beautiful day.
2. An awesome backyard party, anywhere.
3. Being with a cool, good looking girl.

dickface
02-26-2009, 10:36 PM
You guys are reefer crazy! Don't light up around me, wasteoids!

Cleveland Steamer
02-26-2009, 10:39 PM
1. No hangover

2. Food/music/TV/sex increasing liking factor

3. Sleep/Naps

Those are definitely 3 things.

CuckingFunt
02-27-2009, 03:11 AM
2. Food/music/TV/sex increasing liking factor

You forgot increased writing skillz.

man on wire
02-27-2009, 04:30 AM
I
get
high

SpursStalker
02-27-2009, 08:25 AM

+2

Destro
02-27-2009, 10:15 AM
1. making instant friends at a concert when you spark it up
2. rolling the first J off a new bag
3. christmas weed

JudynTX
02-27-2009, 10:20 AM
1. Concerts are much louder
2. Wake and bake
3. Food tastes better

:hat

BacktoBasics
02-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Just 1 thing I truly love

1. The ability to put a multitude of things into perspective. Sometimes there are 20 different things on my mind and they're all intertwined with each other. I typically find a quiet place and have a nice little session with myself. It really opens up my ability to compartmentalize things in a fashion that organizes what needs to be done and makes sense of the rational order to do such. All while eliminating my snap emotions that cloud my decision making ability.

Essentially I process large amounts of information more efficiently.

Dr. Gonzo
02-27-2009, 10:21 AM
3. christmas weed

:tu

I loved me some Christmas weed.

JoeChalupa
02-27-2009, 10:52 AM
My worse is having to deal with the drama.

JudynTX
02-27-2009, 11:02 AM
Just 1 thing I truly love

1. The ability to put a multitude of things into perspective. Sometimes there are 20 different things on my mind and they're all intertwined with each other. I typically find a quiet place and have a nice little session with myself. It really opens up my ability to compartmentalize things in a fashion that organizes what needs to be done and makes sense of the rational order to do such. All while eliminating my snap emotions that cloud my decision making ability.

Essentially I process large amounts of information more efficiently.

B2B goes deep. :wow

mrsmaalox
02-27-2009, 11:48 AM
My worse is having to deal with the drama.

Is it really worth it Joe? :lol

Bigzax
02-27-2009, 12:39 PM
to stave off the insanity for a just a moment more...x3

Creepn
02-27-2009, 01:20 PM

That sure is true. The point of my life when I had the most friends was attributed with weed.

JoeChalupa
02-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Is it really worth it Joe? :lol

I ask myself the same question. :lol

xtremesteven33
02-27-2009, 05:47 PM
.....and i say to myself....what a wonderful world....

chode_regulator
02-27-2009, 07:50 PM
CBFs

never ever have to bring my own sack
saying a pipe is cashed
denying the MSRP of my 09 camry xle isnt $30,000

:lmao

Boris
02-28-2009, 08:07 AM
wake & bake
appetite enhancement
better than popping a pill

ididnotnothat
02-28-2009, 10:03 AM
1. the smell of colitas in the morning
2. R&R
3. smoking a big bowl with the old lady

Bigzax
02-28-2009, 12:34 PM
watching the joe and mouse meltdown show. :tu

The Meltdown
02-28-2009, 12:41 PM
watching the joe and mouse meltdown show. :tu

Your meltdown and flight to LA was much better. :tu :tu

Bigzax
02-28-2009, 02:01 PM
i agree.

leap of faith drama>10 bux and a bag of weed drama

Whisky Dog
02-28-2009, 03:12 PM
That sure is true. The point of my life when I had the most friends was attributed with weed.

Wait, I thought the tv commercials said you would lose friends and sit in your room all day if you did weed?

Fat boy
03-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Dorritos
Cheetos
Twinkies

J.T.
03-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Wait, I thought the tv commercials said you would lose friends and sit in your room all day if you did weed?

Anti-drug advertisements say anything and will skew stats and facts to get their message across. While we're on the anti-drug topic, I was going through some of my old things in my dad's attic a few weeks back and I found my D.A.R.E. certificate from elementary school. It's now framed and proudly hanging in my house. It draws some laughs most of the time but I have got a few comments like "It's sad that you think that's funny" and "That's like a hooker putting up an abstinence poster dude". Anyway, my three:

1. Going for a drive (this may or may not include smoking on the drive; situation-dependent)
2. Playing or listening to music
3. It's the cheapest drug there is

NorCal510
03-01-2009, 09:07 PM
1. don't do it
2. it's illegal
3. it's bad for you
4. its expensive
5. why waste my time?

Boris
03-01-2009, 09:58 PM
1. Helps me forget I'm a virgin
2. Soothing thoughts of GIG
3. Makes me hungry for protein
4. I look good in the mirror
5. With no woman I've got plenty of time.

ididnotnothat
03-01-2009, 11:26 PM
:lol :lol

NorCal510
03-02-2009, 12:15 AM
:depressed

balli
03-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Ah fuck you, norcal. You don't want to smoke? Fine. But get the fuck off of the soapbox.

Ballcox
03-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Weed is a tough topic for me. I spent ALOT of my younger days using weed on an almost daily basis, and having a decent amount of knowledge about various drugs and their effects I can easily say weed is the least harmful substance out there.

Back in the day it was just part of having fun. Going to concerts, movies, parties, bars, etc. It was just a part of what went on every week for me and my friends.

However, sometimes you get to that point in life where (for me) it just didn't provide much for me anymore. I gave it up several years ago mostly because with a wife and 3 kids, I just didn't have the free time to be high anymore. And I also felt that I couldn't be the father and dad I needed to be when I was high. Maybe some people can continue to pull that off even as they get older with a family, and congrats if they can. I just couldn't anymore.

Richard Cranium
03-02-2009, 03:06 PM
I don't get high around the kids. I spark up when I have free time. It is the same as having a few beers.

balli
03-02-2009, 03:22 PM
However, sometimes you get to that point in life where (for me) it just didn't provide much for me anymore.
To be honest, that's kind of where I'm at. I feel like I've pretty much learned everything weed had to teach me. So at this point I'm smoker out of habit and addiction. But it's not really a destructive habit or addiction... yet, so I'm not inclined to stop... yet, but I don't think I'm gaining any extra insight or benefit at this point.

JoeChalupa
03-02-2009, 03:34 PM
To be honest, that's kind of where I'm at. I feel like I've pretty much learned everything weed had to teach me. So at this point I'm smoker out of habit and addiction. But it's not really a destructive habit or addiction... yet, so I'm not inclined to stop... yet, but I don't think I'm gaining any extra insight or benefit at this point.

Weed had something to teach you? I've cut way back and go weeks without firing up now. To me it is really no different, other than it is illegal, then someone having a glass of wine or a beer to relax.
I never used weed to gain an extra insight or benefit other than the buzz. Now psychedelics is another story.

JudynTX
03-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Does anyone remember their first joint? :lol

balli
03-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Weed had something to teach you?
Sure. In my case anyways. It taught me humility. And I might not be humble, but I'd hate to see how much more arrogant I'd be if I didn't smoke. It's made me far more empathetic to social injustice than I otherwise would have been. Like B2B said, it changed the way I think, for the better. As in I think faster.

I have no doubt that if I weren't such a massive pothead, I'd be a lowlife alcoholic who only cared about getting drunk, making money and fucking bitches. Which I didn't learn wasn't making me happy until I started smoking heavily.

And I understand the school that you subscribe to, in fact I'm there myself, but I feel that I'm a much better and more morally grounded person because of marijuana's influence in my life.

JoeChalupa
03-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Sure. In my case anyways. It taught me humility. And I might not be humble, but I'd hate to see how much more arrogant I'd be if I didn't smoke. It's made me far more empathetic to social injustice than I otherwise would have been. Like B2B said, it changed the way I think, for the better. As in I think faster.

I have no doubt that if I weren't such a massive pothead, I'd be a lowlife alcoholic who only cared about getting drunk, making money and fucking bitches. Which I didn't learn wasn't making me happy until I started smoking heavily.

And I understand the school that you subscribe to, in fact I'm there myself, but I feel that I'm a much better and more morally grounded person because of marijuana's influence in my life.

I can understand that. And I agree that I'd much more of a selfish a-hole if I didn't. My wife has told me a few times to go smoke when I get on her nerves. My sister-in-law has been very ill for the past several years and she's been toking up to get her appetite since. She was given weed in a pill form but said it didn't work so my brother asked if I could score some for her and it has really helped her.

J.T.
03-02-2009, 04:36 PM

Not my first joint, but the first time I smoked. I was belligerently drunk and my friends were like "Just let him hit the pipe a few times, it'll shut him up".

The Franchise
03-02-2009, 04:58 PM

I was 15 hanging out at my friends house who was the neighborhood barber. I was in the barbers chair when he pulls his stash out and I remember saying to myself, " Why does he have a jewelry box? " 40 minutes later his mom is yelling at me for putting her milk in the pantry. Those were the days. :lol

JoeChalupa
03-02-2009, 05:05 PM
I don't remember my first bd party or the first time I went on my first out door picnic.....but I do remember the first time I took a nice hit......

JudynTX
03-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Not my first joint, but the first time I smoked. I was belligerently drunk and my friends were like "Just let him hit the pipe a few times, it'll shut him up".

So did it shut you up or make you talk more? :lol

I was 15 hanging out at my friends house who was the neighborhood barber. I was in the barbers chair when he pulls his stash out and I remember saying to myself, " Why does he have a jewelry box? " 40 minutes later his mom is yelling at me for putting her milk in the pantry. Those were the days. :lol

:lol @ stash boxes

I don't remember my first bd party or the first time I went on my first out door picnic.....but I do remember the first time I took a nice hit......

And you will not be that high again - evah! :hat But we keep trying.

JoeChalupa
03-02-2009, 05:10 PM

wake & bake!!

mouse
03-02-2009, 05:29 PM
wake & bake!!

You don't have shit to smoke your more like

wake & wait :lmao

balli
03-02-2009, 05:29 PM
The first time I smoked a joint I was 13 and didn't know how to inhale so I didn't get high, but when I was 14 I went to this dude's house after school one day and ended up taking like 10 hits out of a homemade hookah. I didn't immediately get high, but a few minutes later I was eating some crackers (Stoned Wheat Thins, ironically) and it all of a sudden occurred to me that I was really, really, really fucked up. I probably smoked 20 or so times over the next 5 years, but didn't become a true marijuana user until my freshman year of college.

I wouldn't want to be. I much prefer functionality, half-shut eyes and a fast brain over the total impairment weed caused in my earlier years.

JoeChalupa
03-02-2009, 05:35 PM
You don't have shit to smoke your more like

wake & wait :lmao

That is true....but all in good time...all in good time....and don't forget....the leaf has turned.

JoeChalupa
03-02-2009, 05:37 PM
I wouldn't want to be. I much prefer functionality, half-shut eyes and a fast brain over the total impairment weed caused in my earlier years.

I remember being stoned....immaculate.

Ballcox
03-03-2009, 11:32 AM
stoned wheat thins, classic.

David Bowie
03-03-2009, 02:14 PM
munchies, giggles, paranoia

CubanSucks
03-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Pink Floyd :clap:clap:clap

JoeChalupa
03-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Pink Floyd :clap:clap:clap

+1 psychedelics kick it up a few hundred more notches.

CubanSucks
03-03-2009, 03:31 PM
+1 psychedelics kick it up a few hundred more notches.

Hell yeah. Besides the entire Dark Side of the Moon album, Comfortably Numb is the best to listen to. David Gilmour guitar solos are the best EVER

JoeChalupa
03-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Hell yeah. Besides the entire Dark Side of the Moon album, Comfortably Numb is the best to listen to. David Gilmour guitar solos are the best EVER

+1 I had an awesome experience listening to the Wall. I broke through to the other side.

David Bowie
03-03-2009, 04:06 PM
I used to get high and listen to Pink Floyd's album "Animals" . I smoked some crazy Dutch weed which made me see colors and be really paranoid and anxious. I don't think that I can listen to any of the songs on that album anymore. Pink Floyd is by far one of my fave bands ever though . :hat

CubanSucks
03-03-2009, 04:48 PM
+1 I had an awesome experience listening to the Wall. I broke through to the other side.

Congrats. But seriously though, the songs Brain Damage and Eclipse on the end of Dark Side of the Moon is like it was made for listening to while high or drunk

CubanSucks
03-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Next time you light it up just come to this post and watch this video. This song will fuckin take your high to a peak!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ALL9-cFMw