PDA

View Full Version : With Tim Duncan playing his last game as a Spur....

BUMP
02-27-2009, 12:32 AM
:lolits not too late for the Spurs to tank since this dynasty is over

maybe the ping pong balls will fall your way again. Blake Griffin watch anybody?:lmao

ElNono
02-27-2009, 12:40 AM

maybe the ping pong balls will fall your way again. Blake Griffin watch anybody?:lmao

Or maybe Kobe can finally win a championship without Shaq... doubtful.
Talking about closing windows, he better hurry. He's not getting any younger or better, while Lebron has yet to peak...

Alex Jones
02-27-2009, 12:43 AM
Tim will be lucky to make it to the playoffs!

Guajalote
02-27-2009, 12:58 AM
Pathetic

pa·thet·ic

1 : having a capacity to move one to either compassionate or contemptuous pity
2 : marked by sorrow or melancholy : sad
3 : pitifully inferior or inadequate
4 : continuously starting threads for the sole purpose of drawing attention to oneself.

See Also: Troll

Guajalote
02-27-2009, 01:00 AM

Did I just read that a "Lakers" fan used the "d" word?

Nice to see you've finally come around. :toast

02-27-2009, 01:06 AM
it's like the lakers' version of spork killer.

jayc23
02-27-2009, 01:07 AM

are you a 6 year old ... you degenerate

Spork KIller.
02-27-2009, 01:08 AM

http://www.hitzpics.com/gallery/albums/2000/photoshoots/graypurple/normal_purple3.jpg (javascript:;)

mav fans - you crazy guys :lmao

SAtown
02-27-2009, 01:08 AM
:lol You can always tell who's relatively new to ST when someone makes a troll thread.

dirk4mvp
02-27-2009, 01:18 AM
:lmao

MrChug
02-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Oh mouse, don't you think this act gets a bit tired??

...guess not :rolleyes

E20
02-27-2009, 01:28 AM
BUMP is a Mavs fan.

Alex Jones
02-27-2009, 01:29 AM
are you a 6 year old ... you degenerate

Are you saying your 100% sure Tim won't get hurt again?

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 01:32 AM

One thing about you Idiot Faker fans....U R All IDIOTS!!!

Be careful what you ask for, kid because beating up on a sissified Phoney Suns team that is missing so many key players due to health and trades, does NOT a champion make. Rest assured that if your Skinflint Fakers luck out and make it to the WC Finals you will meet a MAN team. Your fakers are so good at beating little sissy teams ... and I thank you because it provides the rest of us with so damn many laughs. Crazy old Phyliss Jackson couldn't beat my Grandmother in a 90 minute full court game of bball. Hell, she is an ol' bullrider and she would kick his silly ass from LA to NY.

BTW, why is everyone who is a Faker fan a sissy? ROTFFLMFAO

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 01:35 AM

And yet another sissy Faker fan! You morons are a dime a dozen!

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 01:38 AM
I'm sure George Hill is a nice person, but he just isn't an NBA player. The Spurs had an opportunity to draft someone that could play, but they screwed up.

Dude, you best get your eyes checked! You seem to be blind as a bat!

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 01:40 AM
mav fans - you crazy guys :lmao

Hey sporkie, how did your Phoney Suns do tonight? ROTFLMFAO!!!

BUMP
02-27-2009, 01:41 AM

Be careful what you ask for, kid because beating up on a sissified Phoney Suns team that is missing so many key players due to health and trades, does NOT a champion make. Rest assured that if your Skinflint Fakers luck out and make it to the WC Finals you will meet a MAN team. Your fakers are so good at beating little sissy teams ... and I thank you because it provides the rest of us with so damn many laughs. Crazy old Phyliss Jackson couldn't beat my Grandmother in a 90 minute full court game of bball. Hell, she is an ol' bullrider and she would kick his silly ass from LA to NY.

i would cut this one up but im too busy laughing while trying to decipher it:lmao:lmao

this is gold

Phyliss Jackson?:lol

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 01:44 AM
Are you saying your 100% sure Tim won't get hurt again?

Hey Missy Alexa Jones,

How did your LA Fakers do in last year's NBA Finals???

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

That LA Faker slaughter exhibition was the biggest embarASSment the NBA ever witnessed!!!

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 01:46 AM
i would cut this one up but im too busy laughing while trying to decipher it:lmao:lmao

this is gold

Phyliss Jackson?:lol

Glad you enjoyed it. I tried as hard as I possibly could to write it in 2nd grade lingo so you could read it and hopefully understand it. Sounds like I succeeded!

DMX7
02-27-2009, 01:47 AM

Texas Tech.... lol. Enjoy your ownage yesterday? Horns play one of their worst games of the season and still beat your shit squad.

BUMP
02-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Texas Tech.... lol. Enjoy your ownage yesterday? Horns play one of their worst games of the season and still beat your shit squad.

this thread has nothing to do with Texas Tech basketball

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 01:52 AM
this thread has nothing to do with Texas Tech basketball

Wll then how did the TT Red Raiders do in their Bowl game this past season? ROTFFLMFAO!!!

BUMP
02-27-2009, 01:56 AM

oh yeah and another thing...

how can you be missing "key players" if youve already traded them away??????

"i know you blew us out the other night Spurs fans but we were missing Devin Harris because he got traded a year ago"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

keep em coming Cowboy

Spurtacus
02-27-2009, 01:57 AM
Alex Jones is on Spurstalk. We should all respect his wishes.

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 02:07 AM
oh yeah and another thing...

how can you be missing "key players" if youve already traded them away??????

"i know you blew us out the other night Spurs fans but we were missing Devin Harris because he got traded a year ago"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

keep em coming Cowboy

Forget the trades, the Phoney Suns are worthless anyway!

So now little bumpy is a Mavs fan...lolol

So tell me, (since you haven't answered the question yet) how did the TT Red Raiders do in their Bowl game this past season?
ROTFFLMFAO!!!

BUMP
02-27-2009, 02:12 AM
nice try

but this forum and thread is only about the San Antonio Spurs, but we can gladly go to the College Sports Forum and talk about Texas Tech football there if you would like

now please, lets stay on topic, nobody here appreciates your trolling

SouthTexasRancher
02-27-2009, 02:25 AM
nice try

but this forum and thread is only about the San Antonio Spurs, but we can gladly go to the College Sports Forum and talk about Texas Tech football there if you would like

now please, lets stay on topic, nobody here appreciates your trolling

No bumpy, this thread is a joke!

So tell me, (since you STILL haven't answered the question yet) how did the TT Red Raiders do in their Bowl game this past season?
ROTFFLMFAO!!!

ulosturedge
02-27-2009, 03:06 AM
Duncan sits out a couple of games with a sore thigh and all the sudden retirement is around the corner? If anyone is close to retirement its Bynum. He's on pace to have a grant hill career.

DrHouse
02-27-2009, 03:17 AM
You do realize BUMP is a Mav fan right?

BWS-1994
02-27-2009, 03:37 AM
Dude, you best get your eyes checked! You seem to be blind as a bat!

Read his sig again. Better yet, read Jayc23's previous posts.

Horn Tooter
02-27-2009, 03:48 AM
. Sounds like I succeeded!

BUMP
02-28-2009, 10:59 AM
No bumpy, this thread is a joke!

So tell me, (since you STILL haven't answered the question yet) how did the TT Red Raiders do in their Bowl game this past season?
ROTFFLMFAO!!!

ok ill answer it for you

we lost because key players such as Zach Thomas and Wes Welker were drafted years ago, by NFL teams. if we had them back, there's no doubt we wouldve won

Agloco
02-28-2009, 11:19 AM

Yes exactly....lmao

Blake Griffin = Big Country II.

GTFO

GSH
02-28-2009, 04:16 PM
My sig says it all.