PDA

View Full Version : Detroit 93, Orlando 85 - Orlando is done

SpursDynasty
02-27-2009, 09:43 PM
I don't know why Orlando was ever considered a top 5 team in the NBA. These guys are just not good. This is a Detroit team missing their leading scorer, and Orlando fails to win. I guess that's what happens when you only have one All-Star player in Rashard Lewis on your team, but people were saying that this was a top 4 team??? At the same time, Orlando wasn't expected to win this game, so this isn't trash talking or anything like that. Just another routine night for Detroit, they didn't go out and do anything spectacular, they just played their game and beat an Orlando team that anyone can beat..this is not an elite team. Good job Detroit. Orlando should have given their best Center, Tony Battie, more minutes. 12 minutes and 2-for-3 from the floor..you need your top big man, Battie, to do more if you're going to win.

sook
02-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Rafer Alston

Rogue
02-27-2009, 09:52 PM
it seems that SD doesn't like DH.

Tmac&Luther
02-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Rafer Alston

But he's a allstar......atleast that's what you would be lead to believe after hearing Charles and Kenny talk about him before the Rockets game last night.

"Houston trading Rafer means they're packing it in" :lmao

and it's not just them, every "expert" acts like Rafer was some blockbuster trade that's going to shift the balance of power out East. Hell in the little I've seen of Lowry, I think Lowry > Rafer.

sook
02-27-2009, 10:33 PM
But he's a allstar......atleast that's what you would be lead to believe after hearing Charles and Kenny talk about him before the Rockets game last night.

"Houston trading Rafer means they're packing it in" :lmao

and it's not just them, every "expert" acts like Rafer was some blockbuster trade that's going to shift the balance of power out East. Hell in the little I've seen of Lowry I think Lowry > Rafer.

lowery constantly penetrates and is already a better passes than rafer.

I don't think Lowry is a worse shooter, he just knows his limitations so he doesn't shoot as much

Tmac&Luther
02-27-2009, 10:39 PM
lowery constantly penetrates and is already a better passes than rafer.

I don't think Lowry is a worse shooter, he just knows his limitations so he doesn't shoot as much

The #1 greatest thing about Lowry's game..........no tear drop, I will not miss that crap, it made me cry..

Pelicans78
02-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Detroit is better without Iverson. With Rip starting, Pistons were themselves again.

Pelicans78
02-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Dwight Howard can't carry this team since Lewis and Hedo are average players. Nelson was a huge blow unfortunately and this team has suffered.

iggypop123
02-27-2009, 11:59 PM
howard has no moves in the post. all he has is freak athleticism. in the playoffs he wont get away with that to hurt teams

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Dwight Howard can't carry the team because his offensive game is too raw at the moment, and the rest of the roster is a bunch of soft bullshit 3-PT shooters.

They ARE a solid defensive team though.

resistanze
02-28-2009, 01:09 AM
I don't know why Orlando was ever considered a top 5 team in the NBA. These guys are just not good. This is a Detroit team missing their leading scorer, and Orlando fails to win. I guess that's what happens when you only have one All-Star player in Rashard Lewis on your team, but people were saying that this was a top 4 team??? At the same time, Orlando wasn't expected to win this game, so this isn't trash talking or anything like that. Just another routine night for Detroit, they didn't go out and do anything spectacular, they just played their game and beat an Orlando team that anyone can beat..this is not an elite team. Good job Detroit. Orlando should have given their best Center, Tony Battie, more minutes. 12 minutes and 2-for-3 from the floor..you need your top big man, Battie, to do more if you're going to win.

:lol

Muser
02-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Rip > Iverson

angel_luv
02-28-2009, 11:23 AM
You are counting out Orlando way too quickly.
I expect to see great things from them the rest of this season and throughout the play offs.

Darrin
02-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Orlando is not done. They still make mental mistakes for being a young team. If you saw Rashard Lewis in the fourth quarter, Rafer Alston's shredding of the Pistons' defense, and Howard's effect on the Pistons' offense, you would not say that.

Detroit played their hinds off and never put them away.

BlackSwordsMan
02-28-2009, 12:28 PM
what's with the colored names

Indazone
02-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Welcome to 1-9, 2-12, 1-10 nights the rest of the way for the Orlando Magic. hahahaha

SpursDynasty
02-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Orlando needs Tony Battie as the top big man on the team to step it up.

As the only All-Star, Rashard Lewis needs to take charge on the floor with Nelson out.

ManuTP9
02-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Orlando and Spurs finals

bdubya
02-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Detroit is better without Iverson. With Rip starting, Pistons were themselves again.

^ What he said.

Austin_Toros
02-28-2009, 04:26 PM
you know something is wrong when you lose to Detroit...