PDA

View Full Version : Ime Udoka Thread

TwelveGs210
02-27-2009, 10:14 PM
have you ever seen a spur blow more easy baskets than udoka? he bricks wide open 3's consecutively, gets rim checked on layups etc.. the only other player in recent memory i can think of that blew alot of easy oppurtunities was nazr..i dont even think udoka has any passion for defense anymore, he shouldnt be on the floor even with the current situation..definition of garbage time player..

hater
02-27-2009, 10:23 PM
yes he sucks on offense. but is pretty decent on D. he should take a Bowen role when on offense. He does NOT need to be handling the ball at all

FREEDOM
02-27-2009, 10:27 PM
LOL @ getting rim checked on layups.

dastrey
02-27-2009, 10:55 PM
I wonder what Ujoka's +/- will be after the game.

Spurs Brazil
02-27-2009, 10:59 PM
I wonder what Ujoka's +/- will be after the game.

At the half 6 minutes, +3

nkdlunch
02-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Udoka came in and helped set the tone on D beleive it or not. He sucks so bad on offense though :pctoss

TwelveGs210
02-27-2009, 11:13 PM
LOL @ getting rim checked on layups.

shit its true..he had a rim checked layup 2night, and i can remember last year he had several of the same oppurtunities he blew..lol @ his weak attempts at dunking last year, thank god for us not having to have him on the floor much this year.. i dont understand how the guy is paid this well to be less valuable to an NBA team than most lower tier D-league players..hairston needs his minutes.

TwelveGs210
02-27-2009, 11:53 PM
lmao @ udoka getting blocked by sczerbiak (sp?) on a 3 pointer.. my god in heaven why is he earning a paycheck

MaNu4Tres
02-28-2009, 12:07 AM
anyone think Udoka has a shot at competing in the Slam Dunk competition in Dallas next year?

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 12:10 AM
anyone think Udoka has a shot at competing in the Slam Dunk competition in Dallas next year?

i think T.O. has a better chance..that actually would be interesting

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 12:28 AM
or maybe has some other impedement?

jag
02-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Another thread....really?

Solid D
02-28-2009, 12:30 AM
No.

ManuTP9
02-28-2009, 12:31 AM
obviously he does

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 12:34 AM
That is an insult to the mentally challenged.....Ime is just a mouth breather!

lmao that dumb ass tard does always have a bubba-gump type mouth open look sometimes.. he needs to be in the special olympics, not the NBA

Solid D
02-28-2009, 12:36 AM
That is an insult to the mentally challenged.....Ime is just a mouth breather!

Someday, when you are older, you may wake up from your CPAP machine and realize...."ya know, I'm a mouth breather too"

http://www.cpap.com/productImages/getThumb.php?filename=/resmed-ultra-mirage-II-nasal-cpap-mask-profile.jpg&type=mainPagePost

Spursmania
02-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Ime sucks and we've been saying that for sometime now. We didn't trade him because nobody wanted him. Shit...

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 12:40 AM
maybe he has a future in passing out the gatorade, im sure he could fuck that up too though..

Mugen
02-28-2009, 12:41 AM
mentally challenged or not, he could knock you the fuck out.

too bad he can't knock down a jumper.

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 12:44 AM
mentally challenged or not, he could knock you the fuck out.

too bad he can't knock down a jumper.

yeah with a good hard punch to the chin anyone can get knocked out.. ever see the vid of suge getting dropped by that barber? nuff said on that

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2009, 12:54 AM
Ime should be used strictly as a sideline enforcer..he should be used to stare angrily at our opponents, since looking scary and tough is all he does well..

SenorSpur
02-28-2009, 12:57 AM
I've been holding out criticism of Ime, but I can't hold out any longer. He's too vertically-challenged, can't hit shots, and for the first time, I didn't like his hustle. Can't make anymore excuses for him. He's just not been a consistently productive player. I just think it's time for Pop to move on past him. Give Hairston his minutes.

50 cent
02-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Had big exepctations for Ime and they haven't been met.

Basically, I thought he would turn into Roger Mason a year earlier and it didn't happen so it's time to move him.

smrattler
02-28-2009, 01:46 AM
yeah with a good hard punch to the chin anyone can get knocked out.. ever see the vid of suge getting dropped by that barber? nuff said on that

That's nothing, Suge gets knocked out by everyone now. Vanilla Ice even wants a shot at him now.

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 01:54 AM
That's nothing, Suge gets knocked out by everyone now. Vanilla Ice even wants a shot at him now.

lol, vanilla really took it to that set on the surreal life huh? that puts in number one contender status automatically

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 02:17 AM

Blackjack
02-28-2009, 02:23 AM
or maybe has some other impedement?

Is it possible we could get you to ask him that question and get the reaction posted on youtube?:hat

Yorae
02-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Ime is Spork Killer.

SpursDynasty
02-28-2009, 02:35 AM
Ime Udoka is the Kwame Brown of the Spurs.

DDUBB1770
02-28-2009, 02:50 AM
mentally challenged? no. mentally weak? very much so! the signing of mason in the off season and roger killing him in preseason practices have obviously made him a head case that pouts and questions his abilities, he was never great but he was a hell of a lot better last year than this year,oh well.

Joe Schmoogins
02-28-2009, 02:59 AM
I've been holding out criticism of Ime, but I can't hold out any longer. He's too vertically-challenged, can't hit shots, and for the first time, I didn't like his hustle. Can't make anymore excuses for him. He's just not been a consistently productive player. I just think it's time for Pop to move on past him. Give Hairston his minutes.

Your sn is quite misleading... for someone who goes by the name Senorspur, one would assume you'd be pro senor... aka on board the vet train. However, I can't think of a single poster on this forum who pushes the youth movement harder than you. Ironic. Just an observation... carry on!

PuttPutt
02-28-2009, 03:03 AM

You're just being nice.

Whisky Dog
02-28-2009, 03:31 AM
Your sn is quite misleading... for someone who goes by the name Senorspur, one would assume you'd be pro senor... aka on board the vet train. However, I can't think of a single poster on this forum who pushes the youth movement harder than you. Ironic. Just an observation... carry on!

It's Seņor, as is Mr.

Not Senior. As in old.

Please_dont_ban_me
02-28-2009, 03:55 AM
Damn ya'll hop off peoples dicks quick.

angelbelow
02-28-2009, 04:10 AM
well he had one solid year in portland... too bad he disappeared after that.

SenorSpur
02-28-2009, 04:19 AM

What can I say? You've busted me. :bang I just prefer a little roster balance. Always have. In spite of their long track record of success, I've never been a fan of the Spurs having the perennial "oldest team in the league". As we know, players become more susceptible to injury as they get older. If there is no depth behind them, it shows. Having a good mix of vets, mid-career guys, and young talent helps provide the energy and depth needed to offset the "dog days" of the season and those dreaded back-to-back road games.

All that said, I'm very excited about the propsective bench depth the Spurs are in the process of building. Hill, Hairston, Gist, Ian and possibly Pops provide a type of youthful energy and athleticism the Spurs have never had. Besides, they're all cheap - right now, too. :lol

Dingle Barry
02-28-2009, 04:28 AM

This makes no fucking sense.

50Bestspurever
02-28-2009, 04:31 AM
I didn't expect Ime to be a world beater but I did expect far more out of him than what he has brought to the table.

Please_dont_ban_me
02-28-2009, 04:32 AM
Has Ime hit a pump-fake-step-up-shot...ever?

Every god damn it goes in and out.

sanman53
02-28-2009, 07:57 AM
I actually forgot he was on our team. I seriously haven't heard much from him this season.

Marcus Bryant
02-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Definitely a disappointment this season.

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Is it possible we could get you to ask him that question and get the reaction posted on youtube?:hat

man, that would be hilarious, i could keep a straight face on that when i asked him for the sake of at least a millions views on youtube.

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 10:24 AM
Ime is Spork Killer.

lmao, i bet it is him..he gets blocked by delonte west on an open three as payback to our franchise for what horry did to nash, then rim checked on open layups for the gash on the nose..next game he gonna trip and fall on a breakaway layup, hit his face on the ball and get knocked out

Obstructed_View
02-28-2009, 10:44 AM
Ime has absolutely been the worst Spur this year by far, and has been the entire season. And whatever happened to him isn't due to Mason's arrival, because this is exactly the way he played against the Lakers in the playoffs.

Spurs Brazil
02-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Ime has absolutely been the worst Spur this year by far, and has been the entire season. And whatever happened to him isn't due to Mason's arrival, because this is exactly the way he played against the Lakers in the playoffs.

Agree 100%

Ime against the Lakers was awful and when you thought it was his low he come this season and play even worst

DarrinS
02-28-2009, 12:06 PM
I think the guy just lost his confidence.

Sigz
02-28-2009, 12:35 PM
He was never good...

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 01:22 PM
yeah good might be too strong a word to describe udoka..

sananspursfan21
02-28-2009, 03:29 PM

good youtube video, but you couldn't take udoka and you probly couldn't take chris quinn either, below's a stat page of your new daddy:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/chris_quinn/index.html

sananspursfan21
02-28-2009, 03:32 PM
not sayin' udoka's any good or anything, but when you start talkin bout that stuff, you gotta be brought back down

Taking it to the Hole
02-28-2009, 03:37 PM
It's Seņor, as is Mr.

Not Senior. As in old.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Joe Schmoogins
02-28-2009, 04:03 PM
What can I say? You've busted me. :bang I just prefer a little roster balance. Always have. In spite of their long track record of success, I've never been a fan of the Spurs having the perennial "oldest team in the league". As we know, players become more susceptible to injury as they get older. If there is no depth behind them, it shows. Having a good mix of vets, mid-career guys, and young talent helps provide the energy and depth needed to offset the "dog days" of the season and those dreaded back-to-back road games.

All that said, I'm very excited about the propsective bench depth the Spurs are in the process of building. Hill, Hairston, Gist, Ian and possibly Pops provide a type of youthful energy and athleticism the Spurs have never had. Besides, they're all cheap - right now, too. :lol

right on. I was just observing that you more than anyone on this board seem to be pushing the youth movement. I'm with you though, the young bench they are working on is exciting.

AFBlue
02-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Has Ime hit a pump-fake-step-up-shot...ever?

Every god damn it goes in and out.

He hit it pretty regularly last season...from the baseline. This year it seems absolutely nothing is falling for him.

As others have said, this season has just been disasterous for Ime. While he was never going to be a starter/all-star, he had a shot to carve out a niche in the rotation and step up his game....instead, it's gone the other way.