PDA

View Full Version : Give Ime's minutes to Hairston

TheProfessor
02-28-2009, 12:14 AM
Hairston's going to make some mistakes, but get him some experience now and it will pay dividends later. Enough of Ime's bricks and mental lapses.

DMX7
02-28-2009, 12:14 AM
And Kurt Thomas' minutes to the new guy.

ManuTP9
02-28-2009, 12:15 AM
I agree ,Udoka sucks ass

timtonymanu
02-28-2009, 12:15 AM
I'd rather step on a flamming bag of turds than see Udoka on the court.

i'd eat it just to keep Udoka off the court. Hell switch Vaughn with Udoka on the inactive list when Tim comes back.

45 bank shot
02-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Hairston's going to make some mistakes, but get him some experience now and it will pay dividends later. Enough of Ime's bricks and mental lapses.

Can't agree with u more "Professor Farnsworth" lol
I'd love to see Hairston as SF reserve along with Bruce and Pops coming off the bench more than OBerto maybe just for now

tav1
02-28-2009, 12:16 AM
And Kurt Thomas' minutes to the new guy.

What wrong with Thomas? He's kicking ass lately.

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 12:17 AM
i'd eat it just to keep Udoka off the court. Hell switch Vaughn with Udoka on the inactive list when Tim comes back.

im glad to see people hate on this piece of shit worthless fuck..im tired of his shit, i think he actually hates us, and plays this way to fuck us over

DMX7
02-28-2009, 12:17 AM
i'd eat it just to keep Udoka off the court.

lol, really? I rather see him play but the other things are sounding not as bad these days.

alchemist
02-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Is he a free agent after this year? Dude is beyond garbage, also when is Vaughn leaving? He's on par with Udoka. :pctoss

TheProfessor
02-28-2009, 12:21 AM
im glad to see people hate on this piece of shit worthless fuck..im tired of his shit, i think he actually hates us, and plays this way to fuck us over
:lol Don't hold back now!

Ime's a good guy, but he's completely lost whatever he brought last year. He's just impeding development of younger players with far higher ceilings who can actually contribute. Nothing personal, but the guy needs to find a nice suit and sit down.

Manu-of-steel
02-28-2009, 12:22 AM
udoka is not helping the spurs cause right now, so trying to play with malik might be better imho. pops is athletic, but at this point, kurt is still our best big man after tim in defending the paint.

AFBlue
02-28-2009, 12:24 AM

Ime's a good guy, but he's completely lost whatever he brought last year. He's just impeding development of younger players with far higher ceilings who can actually contribute. Nothing personal, but the guy needs to find a nice suit and sit down.

+1

He's just not that talented, and now he's lost all of his confidence. I feel bad for the guy, but he doesn't help the Spurs win anymore than Hairston does at this point.

It wouldn't hurt for Hairston to hit a shot outside of the paint though!

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 12:24 AM

he needs to get hired at taco cabana honestly, but im sure he will be dropping food, running into customers, messing up orders etc..

timmyd1977
02-28-2009, 12:27 AM
I agree. We definitely needs Kurt comes playoff. But I just can not stand Udoka anymore. Spurs should gives his minutes to Malik

tomtom
02-28-2009, 12:29 AM
yeah udoka sucks but kt has been stepping up

TwelveGs210
02-28-2009, 12:32 AM
I'd actually feel better playing 4 vs 5 instead of 5 vs 5 w/ Udoka.

lol, seriously though..

peskypesky
02-28-2009, 12:33 AM
he needs to get hired at taco cabana honestly, but im sure he will be dropping food, running into customers, messing up orders etc..

oh snap! that shit is cold! :lmao

loveforthegame
02-28-2009, 12:41 AM
I'd love to see Hairston get his minutes. Udoka is done. He had his 3pt stot attempt blocked by Delonte West. Pathetic.

Buddy Holly
02-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Question about the thread title suggestion. Aside from the past three games or so, what minutes!? lol

TheProfessor
02-28-2009, 12:43 AM
Question about the thread title suggestion. Aside from the past three games or so, what minutes!? lol
:lol Fine, give him some of Finley's minutes! Just get this kid on the court!

AFBlue
02-28-2009, 12:46 AM
I'd love to see Hairston get his minutes. Udoka is done. He had his 3pt stot attempt blocked by Delonte West. Pathetic.

West is actually a pretty good shot-blocker for a guard, but still I agree Udoka is flat terrible right now.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2009, 12:46 AM
I've been saying this for over a month now..it's an obvious move..

if Pop doesn't see the difference tonight, he never will..

it was very sad to watch the other 4 guys on the court making an impact in the 4th, while Ime was the only one sucking it up..I had high expectations for him when we signed him, but he's disappointed me tremendously..

SenorSpur
02-28-2009, 01:06 AM
I've been holding out criticism of Ime, but I can't hold out any longer. He's too vertically-challenged, can't hit shots, and for the first time, I didn't like his hustle. Can't make anymore excuses for him. He's just not been a consistently productive player. I just think it's time for Pop to move on past him. Give Hairston his minutes.

Spursmania
02-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Give Hairston's Ime's minutes Pop!

Yorae
02-28-2009, 01:22 AM
Give Ime's ankle to Ian!