PDA

View Full Version : Ioannis Bourousis Video

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-28-2009, 12:14 AM
I have my friend make video clip for him in youtube since all idiots here keep say he is a joke and a scrub and cannot play in NBA. I keep try tell everyone here he is free agent and he is one Spurs need to get.

Forget Splitter. Bourousis is available and is even more talented player.

Click on bottom right corner of video on icon where it says HQ for the better quality version

XfLG2bYlrrY&fmt=18

Marcus Bryant
02-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Ioannis Bourousis Video

sounds painful.

jaffies
02-28-2009, 12:16 AM
sig makes thread bearable

Spur-Addict
02-28-2009, 12:27 AM
The music is terrible, I had to mute it.

I like his range and size. He is fairly mobile which is nice, plus he can finish inside. Big body.

I just wish the vid had him against a little bit better competition.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-28-2009, 12:31 AM
The music is terrible, I had to mute it.

I like his range and size. He is fairly mobile which is nice, plus he can finish inside. Big body.

I just wish the vid had him against a little bit better competition.

lol You didn't see he was playing Splitter? As I already show in the Bourousis thread he outplay Kaman both times this summer when Greece played Germany. He also outplayed Splitter when Greece played Brazil. Is this good enough competition for you?

Spur-Addict
02-28-2009, 12:42 AM
lol You didn't see he was playing Splitter? As I already show in the Bourousis thread he outplay Kaman both times this summer when Greece played Germany. He also outplayed Splitter when Greece played Brazil. Is this good enough competition for you?

Maybe the terrible music distracted me. I apologize Pana. But yeah, that's good enough.

Do you have whole single game footage of him playing Kaman, and Splitter?

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Maybe the terrible music distracted me. I apologize Pana. But yeah, that's good enough.

Do you have whole single game footage of him playing Kaman, and Splitter?

No. I do not have these games recorded. But I think some Greek forums would have them. Probably also the game against Yao.

For example here is how he do against Yao

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/08/olym/men/scheResu/p/eventid/4004/gamename/13/groupname/B/langlc/en/roundid/6450/fe_scheStat_boxScor.html