PDA

View Full Version : Chandler wins game for Hornets tonight, Paul 20 assist

BRHornet45
02-28-2009, 12:42 AM
sons check out the vid and watch TC save the day. its funny, our owner George Shinn has yet to show up in his court side seats since the Chandler trade backfired on his ass. He NEVER misses games and is always in the same court side seats, but is nowhere to be found now.

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290227003

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Dude, this game pissed me off and trading Chandler in the offseason will piss me off more. What I don't get is why didn't we just guard their 3-point shooters when we had a 17 point lead. Just let them get 2 pointers the rest of the way. I hate how we double team so much allowing other teams to get wide open 3's. Luckily Chandler won this game for us because this would have been a disastrous loss. I mean disastrous. BTW, Posey is starting to piss me off. I'm serious.

BRHornet45
02-28-2009, 12:51 AM
Dude, this game pissed me off and trading Chandler in the offseason will piss me off more. What I don't get is why didn't we just guard their 3-point shooters when we had a 17 point lead. Just let them get 2 pointers the rest of the way. I hate how we double team so much allowing other teams to get wide open 3's. Luckily Chandler won this game for us because this would have been a disastrous loss. I mean disastrous. BTW, Posey is starting to piss me off. I'm serious.

Well son that was just typical Byron Scott coaching. he nearly lost the game with his bone head, stubborn, refusal to make a change early in the 4th. Regardless, a win is a win and at this point in the season we will take it however it comes. Not to mention the team chemistry is starting to get better with Tyson back, with the exception of the typical David "I want my name in the paper" West selfishness here and there. The important thing is that they are now 3-0 with Tyson back and are playing well together.

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 12:53 AM
No they're not playing well. Needed the refs to beat the Pistons, and needed a fluke tip in after blowing a 17 point lead against the Bucks. As for beating the Kings, yeah.... it's the Kings.

7 point win against Kings, 3 point win with refs against Pistons, 1 point fluke tipin win against the Bucks after blowing a 17 point lead. If that's playing well, then I guess the beloved Mavs are playing well, then there's 15 teams in the league playing well.

In case you forgot this team was supposed to contend for a championship. Yeah... not seeing a championship team here. They look nice when they're hitting jumpers, but that's all they do. 17 free throw attempts tonight. 21 3PA's. Typical Hornets.

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 12:55 AM
Well son that was just typical Byron Scott coaching. he nearly lost the game with his bone head, stubborn, refusal to make a change early in the 4th. Regardless, a win is a win and at this point in the season we will take it however it comes. Not to mention the team chemistry is starting to get better with Tyson back, with the exception of the typical David "I want my name in the paper" West selfishness here and there. The important thing is that they are now 3-0 with Tyson back and are playing well together.

I think we will get better as the season goes along, but the bench worries me. They've been terrible lately and we're not playing Hilton and Wright as much even though they're our last two lottery picks. I know Scott wants to win, but sometimes Posey seems disinterested and our pace really slows down with Daniels running the point. We don't play with the same high pace like last season. In fact, we're one of the slowest teams in the league. Other than CP3 and Chandler, no one else runs the floor consistently. Butler will occasionally, but it would be nice to see more of Juju and Hilton.

BRHornet45
02-28-2009, 12:56 AM
No they're not playing well. Needed the refs to beat the Pistons, and needed a fluke tip in after blowing a 17 point lead against the Bucks. As for beating the Kings, yeah.... it's the Kings.

7 point win against Kings, 3 point win with refs against Pistons, 1 point fluke tipin win against the Bucks after blowing a 17 point lead. If that's playing well, then I guess the beloved Mavs are playing well, then there's 15 teams in the league playing well.

In case you forgot this team was supposed to contend for a championship. Yeah... not seeing a championship team here. They look nice when they're hitting jumpers, but that's all they do. 17 free throw attempts tonight. 21 3PA's. Typical Hornets.

GHAZI son I have told you more than once to go play in traffic. We all know, you hate the Hornets and EVERYTHING about them is a fluke. you sound like a broken record you cum eating cuckold sissy bitch you! at least come up with some new shit or be creative with it. every fucking post you make about the Hornets is "fluke this, fluke that". now go back to sleep son.

Banzai
02-28-2009, 12:57 AM
that was a nice tip in..but to lose a lead that quick...reminds me of the Lakers losing leads.

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 01:02 AM
that was a nice tip in..but to lose a lead that quick...reminds me of the Lakers losing leads.

It was unreal. I wasn't even worried until Bell gave the Bucks the lead. Even the crowd was out of it by the 3rd quarter because the Bucks looked terrible all night. I think the team fell asleep and left Bell and company in the 4th quarter where they got hot. No excuse at all. Pathetic effort.

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 01:11 AM
GHAZI son I have told you more than once to go play in traffic. We all know, you hate the Hornets and EVERYTHING about them is a fluke. you sound like a broken record you cum eating cuckold sissy bitch you! at least come up with some new shit or be creative with it. every fucking post you make about the Hornets is "fluke this, fluke that". now go back to sleep son.

Not everything, but almost everything.

Tonight was yet another example of the Hornets winning a game they deserved to lose. if you blow 17 points in 4 minutes, you deserve to lose.

And earlier this year v the Spurs.... I'm sure that's how they drew it up. David West hitting 2 fluke ass 3 pointers in the 4th.

The Hornets are 35-22, but they should be 32-25.

Nothing more than a soft jump shooting team that doesn't rebound or defend. They can't manufacture points in the paint or at the line, and why should they? No post presence, no slashers, nobody outside of CP3 knows how to pass... The vexing aspect of all of this is they actually think they're a tough team. Chandler, West, Paul, they think they're tough as nails or something.

No you're not, you're softer than fucking tissue paper. that's why they blew a 2-0 lead against the Spurs last year, the horseshit jumpers stopped falling.

BRHornet45
02-28-2009, 01:14 AM

Tonight was yet another example of the Hornets winning a game they deserved to lose. if you blow 17 points in 4 minutes, you deserve to lose.

And earlier this year v the Spurs.... I'm sure that's how they drew it up. David West hitting 2 fluke ass 3 pointers in the 4th.

Nothing more than a soft jump shooting team that doesn't rebound or defend. They can't manufacture points in the paint or at the line, and why should they? No post presence, no slashers, nobody outside of CP3 knows how to pass... The vexing aspect of all of this is they actually think they're a tough team. Chandler, West, Paul, they think they're tough as nails or something.

No you're not, you're softer than fucking tissue paper. that's why they blew a 2-0 lead against the Spurs last year, the horseshit jumpers stopped falling.

yes son lets go back in time and take away wins according to you. god damn son your shit pipe must still be sore from that fall you took. how is your finger doing?

sons in case you don't know what I am talking about, GHAZI broke his middle finger and badly tore his rectum. you see sons, he was in the shower fingering his ass to pictures of Dirk and Kidd and he accidentally fell and busted his ass (literally).

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 01:16 AM

We've been rebounding really well lately. The problem is our defense isn't that great because of our wing players allow too much penetration. Also, our bench sucks. They're terrible. Our team is really slow this season. We play alot slower than last season. We don't defend as well. Our rebounding is fine.

Still, you are an instigator and you hold last year's playoff series against the Hornets. No one said the Hornets were a tough team. You just like to attack our team more than anyone else since what happened last year in the playoffs. Get over it.

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 01:18 AM
Seriously Ghazi, for all the crap you talk about our team, I could do the same about yours. Whenever you talk about the Hornets, you basically describe your team this decade.

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 01:18 AM
Seattle SuperHornets.

It has a nice ring to it really.

BRHornet45
02-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Seattle SuperHornets.

Dallas Choking Vaginas

son that has an even better ring to it

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Seattle SuperHornets.

Not really. SuperHornets is pretty lame. Kinda like the Reunion Arena.