PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets 90, Lakers 79

SpursDynasty
02-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Good job Nuggets for just going out there and beating a team you were supposed to beat...no reason for any Spurs fans to trash talk against the Lakers here, it was a game they were expected to lose. Maybe Kobe will use tonight's game as a lesson. To even take 21 shots is a lot, but to MISS 21? I don't know about Kobe as an MVP candidate anymore....it's almost like everything depends on his shot falling..what happens when his shots don't fall, what does he do for his team? Not much. Again, no trash talking here, but Kobe is a ballhog and is ineffective if he isn't making shots.

I thought their bench was good? Why did Vujacic, Farmar, and Ariza shoot 1-for-13? That's not good. A good bench would make those shots. Again, what happens if the shots don't fall? The Lakers have been getting by on shitty defense because they have been making their shots. But not tonight. Again, this is a game that is not all about making shots. You have to do the little things that don't show up in the box score, and the Lakers failed to do those tonight. Kobe should not be taking 31 shots against the Nuggets.

Again, if the shots don't fall, then what?

Good job Nuggets.

Banzai
02-28-2009, 12:51 AM
took you long enough.....http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/deadly_friend.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3054)

I'm So Hood
02-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Ariza with 0 points in 18 minutes - that guy is solid. The machine in full effect too - fuckin best bench in the league. It really is one game, but wake up laker fans - your bench isn't as good this year as it was last year. Feel free to pat yourselves on the back all you want with your tremendous regular season record, but at some point you have to realize that your team isn't as good as your record shows.

Banzai
02-28-2009, 12:59 AM
Ariza with 0 points in 18 minutes - that guy is solid. The machine in full effect too - fuckin best bench in the league. It really is one game, but wake up laker fans - your bench isn't as good this year as it was last year. Feel free to pat yourselves on the back all you want with your tremendous regular season record, but at some point you have to realize that your team isn't as good as your record shows. every Laker had a bad shooting night..especially the bench.

I'm So Hood
02-28-2009, 01:03 AM
every Laker had a bad shooting night..especially the bench.

wasn't really my point - your bench has been subpar all season and that could be trouble come playoff time.

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 01:06 AM
Good job Nuggets for just going out there and beating a team you were supposed to beat...no reason for any Spurs fans to trash talk against the Lakers here, it was a game they were expected to lose. Maybe Kobe will use tonight's game as a lesson. To even take 21 shots is a lot, but to MISS 21? I don't know about Kobe as an MVP candidate anymore....it's almost like everything depends on his shot falling..what happens when his shots don't fall, what does he do for his team? Not much. Again, no trash talking here, but Kobe is a ballhog and is ineffective if he isn't making shots.

I thought their bench was good? Why did Vujacic, Farmar, and Ariza shoot 1-for-13? That's not good. A good bench would make those shots. Again, what happens if the shots don't fall? The Lakers have been getting by on shitty defense because they have been making their shots. But not tonight. Again, this is a game that is not all about making shots. You have to do the little things that don't show up in the box score, and the Lakers failed to do those tonight. Kobe should not be taking 31 shots against the Nuggets.

Again, if the shots don't fall, then what?

Good job Nuggets.

Awesome stuff man. I can't impersonate you no matter what. You did make alot of good points, similar to the points I've been making lately.

Banzai
02-28-2009, 01:10 AM
wasn't really my point - your bench has been subpar all season and that could be trouble come playoff time. true to that.

iggypop123
02-28-2009, 01:58 AM
bench was a problem once odom went to the starting lineup

mystargtr34
02-28-2009, 02:18 AM
B2B, in Denver.

Thats the toughest game in the league.

MambaJuice2408
02-28-2009, 03:10 AM
wasn't really my point - your bench has been subpar all season and that could be trouble come playoff time.

This coming from the arguably one of the worst benches in the league for most the season. I'll take it with a grain of salt

Tmac&Luther
02-28-2009, 03:51 AM
This coming from the arguably one of the worst benches in the league for most the season. I'll take it with a grain of salt

I guess you missed tonight....Celtic's bench is fine.

TheMACHINE
02-28-2009, 01:10 PM
I guess you missed tonight....Celtic's bench is fine.

then tommorow they wont be fine, then the next game they will be fine, then after that they wont.

See what i did there?

turiaf for president
02-28-2009, 01:38 PM

huh? lamars playing like a beast (although hes starting now), Ariza has been one of the hidden gems in the league, farmar has been great coming back from his injury, powell has fit in nicely in the triangle. only one with a shitty year is sasha and im counting on him shooting better

KB24 MVP
02-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Trash talk all u want Spurs D theres not that many chances u get 2 make threads like this and we win ure no where in sight lol....
Good Job by the Spurs last night in their homecourt huh The Cavs did what they were expected 2 do