PDA

View Full Version : some sure things about pops

spurspokesman
02-28-2009, 04:03 AM
This kid may not get the props he deserves but the one thing he does is make a defense consider him.To hell with a damn jumpshot. Stuff it down somebodys throat (ilgauskus) and draw a damn foul (good free throw shooter) and when the defense starts to babysit. Hit em with a dose of bonner and mason from deep. Finally a big outside of duncan that is familiar with the paint. I hope pop gives him a chance. Look at hickson from cleveland. Mcgee from washington. Not the greatest but are getting better with oppurtunity and contributing to their teams.I don't see no reason pops can't do the same. If not better.Duncan himself seemed impressed. Give em a real shot

SenorSpur
02-28-2009, 04:10 AM
I was actually hoping that Pop would've put him in the game earlier in the first half, to go against J.J. Hickson of the Cavs. Turns out, they faced off some in the 4th quarter.

Dingle Barry
02-28-2009, 04:42 AM
Yes, yes, but until he masters the volleyball tipout "rebound", he will never match up to Oberto.

crc21209
02-28-2009, 04:43 AM
Pops has got to stick around for the rest of the year. He's a high energy hustle guy who could be pretty damn valuable this year and next. With a core of bigs in TD, Kurt, Bonner, Oberto, and Pops I think we should be fine in the playoffs.