PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Cavaliers have no class

SpursDynasty
02-28-2009, 03:05 PM
It's fine for Cleveland to come out and play hard and win the game, but with Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili out of the game, why play LeBron James 30 minutes? What the hell is he doing taking 23 shots, driving for shit dunks against an undermanned Spurs team? Just a lack of class on the part of Cleveland. The fact that LeBron had to play the most minutes out of all 23 players that stepped out onto the floor last night shows how overrated Cleveland is and how LeBron has to try so hard to look good against an undermanned team.

LeBron should have played 22-25 minutes in the game. Idiot.

de Soto
02-28-2009, 03:11 PM
BS. The Suns and Hornets have no class. The mavs have absolutely no class whatsoever. They have anticlass. The Cavs are just fine but they just aren't championship caliber.

JoeTait75
02-28-2009, 03:18 PM
It's fine for Cleveland to come out and play hard and win the game, but with Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili out of the game, why play LeBron James 30 minutes? What the hell is he doing taking 23 shots, driving for shit dunks against an undermanned Spurs team? Just a lack of class on the part of Cleveland. The fact that LeBron had to play the most minutes out of all 23 players that stepped out onto the floor last night shows how overrated Cleveland is and how LeBron has to try so hard to look good against an undermanned team.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. What is this, little league? LeBron didn't play the entire fourth quarter!

Just take the loss like a man. The Spurs are class through-and-through. I'm sure they didn't have a problem with the minutes LeBron played.

sook
02-28-2009, 03:29 PM
another redundant thread from a well known redundant poster :rolleyes

BlackSwordsMan
02-28-2009, 03:32 PM
lebron just went out there and did what he normally does and made shots he was supposed to make

Muser
02-28-2009, 03:46 PM
They have no class because they want to win?

Thunder Dan
02-28-2009, 03:46 PM
on a 2nd night of a B2B to boot

ploto
02-28-2009, 03:56 PM
What the hell is he doing ...driving for shit dunks against an undermanned Spurs team?

:rollin

RedsLakers24
02-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Denver nuggets have no class, the Laker were on a back to back, got to the hotel at 5 am, and Sun got there In-N-Out late, and they decided to have Birdman have 7 blocks, and play denfense, that is no class to me

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-28-2009, 05:41 PM
BS. The Suns and Hornets have no class. The mavs have absolutely no class whatsoever. They have anticlass. The Cavs are just fine but they just aren't championship caliber.

:lmao @ someone talking about class when the message "I refuse to act with common decency" is shown right below his name.

mavs>spurs2
02-28-2009, 05:41 PM
if you guys didn't respond to this guys threads then the faggot would just crawl back into his hole. idiots

BRHornet45
02-28-2009, 05:44 PM
fuck class sons ... this is professional sports. if you get beat the fuck down so what. you deserve it.

sook
02-28-2009, 05:44 PM
He is an attention whore, and so far he has gotten what wants

Thunder Dan
02-28-2009, 05:55 PM
he is joking, and you all are missing the joke. It says more about you than it does about SD

turiaf for president
02-28-2009, 05:56 PM
so everytime that rockets play someone, they should rest their top 3 players cuz they have all been injured this year.......... SD you're a dumbass

peskypesky
02-28-2009, 06:03 PM

:sleep

SpursDynasty
02-28-2009, 06:04 PM
This thread is not a joke. Would we play Tim Duncan 32 minutes against and taking 23 shots against:

The Lakers missing Kobe and Gasol?
Boston missing KG and Pierce?
Cleveland missing LeBron and Mo Williams?

Hell no. The Spurs have more class than that. We'd play Duncan 20 minutes or so.

iggypop123
02-28-2009, 06:06 PM
class ask chris paul about that. he curses everyone out, flops and bitches to refs because he flopped

tomtom
02-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Wow whats your problem buddy if I were the spurs I'd want to face the full force of the Cavs even when we're down, not some weak shit

LockBeard
02-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Without Lebron the cavs would not even make the Playoffs in the West.

Not because they are in the Eastern Conference, but because they suck.

Thunder Dan
02-28-2009, 06:45 PM
This thread is not a joke. Would we play Tim Duncan 32 minutes against and taking 23 shots against:

The Lakers missing Kobe and Gasol?
Boston missing KG and Pierce?
Cleveland missing LeBron and Mo Williams?

Hell no. The Spurs have more class than that. We'd play Duncan 20 minutes or so.

I think it's funny that 90% of the people responding actually think you are serious.

You can't even joke around on this board without people getting their panties ruffled- especially Rockets fans

JoeTait75
02-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Without Lebron the cavs would not even make the Playoffs in the West.

Not because they are in the Eastern Conference, but because they suck.

Good thing we've got LeBron, huh? :bking

YellowFever
02-28-2009, 06:55 PM
he is joking, and you all are missing the joke. It says more about you than it does about SD

Oh, I got that after reading his second or third post.

But c'mon, the guy does the same shit over and over again.
It's like a comedian telling the same joke night in and night out and expecting the audience to laugh every night.
It's not even funny anymore.
It was mildly entertaining some times back but the same shit over and over?
puh-lease...

SD's like that shitty little dog that pisses on a fire hydrant.

I don't really blame the dog because the dog is just being a dog and I don't blame SD because if he thinks this is funny and get some preverse entertainment out of it, by all means knock yourself out SD.

But can't you do us all a favor and come up with some new stuff?

This shit is older than dinasaur's shit and it's not even producing a chuckle anymore.

All I do now is shake my head, sigh, and go to the next thread.

djohn2oo8
02-28-2009, 07:17 PM
I think it's funny that 90% of the people responding actually think you are serious.

You can't even joke around on this board without people getting their panties ruffled- especially Rockets fans

Still talkin shit even after the rockets beat the shit out of the cavs??? Queen James had a career night against the rox, 0 assists :downspin:

HiLouis!
02-28-2009, 07:29 PM
if you don't like getting embarrassed, quit getting blown out.
everyone knows we're undermanned, it's not like anyone thinks much of the L.
On top of that, it's a sign of respect to keep the best players in late. Maybe they were fearing a comeback of epic proportions led by pops and ime udoka.

HiLouis!
02-28-2009, 07:30 PM
i said we're and now i've become what i hate. arcade time!

sook
02-28-2009, 07:36 PM
thunder dan sucks SD's dick, no surprises here, just doing what he's supposed to do

JoeTait75
02-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Cavaliers were coming off an embarrassing loss and needed a win badly, especially with a back-to-back in Atlanta and Miami coming up. LeBron needed to get off after being shut down the night before. This was not a game to be taken for granted. I don't care who the Spurs are missing, you can't sleep on them.

Rogue
02-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Still talkin shit even after the rockets beat the shit out of the cavs??? Queen James had a career night against the rox, 0 assists :downspin:
he was not talking you, and the rockets had no interest in beating you either.

mavs>spurs2
02-28-2009, 07:51 PM
:lol

sook
02-28-2009, 07:51 PM
he was not talking you, and the rockets had no interest in beating you either.

lol dude you are so fucking wierd...but funny sometimes :lol

if i had to guess what you looked like ....

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e360/1star313/wierdo.jpg?t=1235868742

http://www.plasticandplush.com/photos/uncategorized/maskmail.jpg

KB24 MVP
02-28-2009, 08:27 PM

lol and look whos talking about class the Cavs did what they were supposed and expected 2 do in the Spurs homecourt

wijayas
03-01-2009, 09:37 AM
You've got to be fucking kidding me. What is this, little league? LeBron didn't play the entire fourth quarter!

Just take the loss like a man. The Spurs are class through-and-through. I'm sure they didn't have a problem with the minutes LeBron played.

Joe, you are absolutely right. I don't even think SpursDynasty meant what he/she wanted to say, other than stirring up trouble or trying to strike a conversation with Cavs fan.:lol :lol :lol

Thunder Dan
03-01-2009, 10:42 AM
thunder dan sucks SD's dick, no surprises here, just doing what he's supposed to do

we are the only 2 people with a sense of humor on here- everyone else seems to take everything too seriously.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Good thing we've got LeBron, huh? :bking

:lmao

I love the "If that team didn't have _____ they wouldn't be a contender" hypothetical. I'd love someone to show me a team that would be a contender without its best player.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-01-2009, 01:14 PM
This thread's dumb because the Spurs just beat Dallas and Portland by double digits without Duncan and Manu. I wouldn't take a team who just beat two West playoff teams handedly for granted.

Agloco
03-01-2009, 05:26 PM
What the hell is he doing ... driving for shit dunks against an undermanned Spurs team?....

What is a "shit dunk"? :hat