PDA

View Full Version : Probably the Coolest Guy in the World.

Chief
02-28-2009, 10:20 PM
:lol:lol:lol this is part of abc primetime's what would you do.

watch this good Samaritan try to help the young lady while fighting with his wife, total sitcom style.

skip ahead to the 3 minute mark

Pyly3KPQihw

"so i seen what i seen, son of a bitch !"

ATX Spur
02-28-2009, 11:04 PM
son of a bitch!

:lmao

Slydragon
02-28-2009, 11:51 PM
:lol "I thought I seen what I seen"

Rapper
03-01-2009, 12:43 AM
SHUT UP, SHUT YOU UP

haha:lmao

You american is so funny

Vinnie_Johnson
03-01-2009, 01:08 AM
I thought I seen what I seen.

Spur-Addict
03-01-2009, 01:31 AM
That's a good guy right there. That first guy had a great angle on the situation yet didn't really desire to get involved. I wonder if he has any daughters. Either way, the first guy is somewhat of a coward.

MannyIsGod
03-01-2009, 01:40 AM
:lmao

That guy rules.

mrsmaalox
03-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Very cool. Damn I have a friend from New Jersey who looks, talks and reacts exactly like that guy did :lol

Thunder Dan
03-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Fo getta bout it!
http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/j/joe_pesci/thumbnails/tn2_joe_pesci_4.jpg

sonic21
03-01-2009, 01:02 PM
:lmao awesome

Spursmania
03-01-2009, 04:15 PM
:lol:lol:lol this is part of abc primetime's what would you do.

watch this good Samaritan try to help the young lady while fighting with his wife, total sitcom style.

skip ahead to the 3 minute mark

Pyly3KPQihw

"so i seen what i seen, son of a bitch !"

He really would have been a hero had he told her what he saw BEFORE she took a sip not after! He knew it was a FIRST DATE!

Frenzy
03-01-2009, 05:01 PM
i would have asked the guy for some.

whottt
03-01-2009, 10:16 PM
He really would have been a hero had he told her what he saw BEFORE she took a sip not after! He knew it was a FIRST DATE!

Well he did directly confront the guy when he saw him do it. Sometimes it's not so easy...all of his hesitation was because he was unsure of what he saw. I mean suppose he was wrong and the guy didn't put anything in her drink, but he goes ahead and tells that girl that he saw her date put something in her drink...

Then that guy's first date with the girl is completely screwed and she thinks he's a creep for no reason.

Wasn't that easy of a call to make when you aren't sure of what you saw and I'd say he handled it as well as could be expected.

IF he was sure of what he saw he would have definitely have gotten into that dude's face about it.

The other people were fucked up...because they clearly saw the dude put something in her drink and had plenty of opportunity to tell her what they saw.

tp2021
03-01-2009, 10:59 PM
I love how the wife is a bitch, and then she ends up being wrong, and tries to play it off.

Bitch.

Spursmania
03-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Well he did directly confront the guy when he saw him do it. Sometimes it's not so easy...all of his hesitation was because he was unsure of what he saw. I mean suppose he was wrong and the guy didn't put anything in her drink, but he goes ahead and tells that girl that he saw her date put something in her drink...

Then that guy's first date with the girl is completely screwed and she thinks he's a creep for no reason.

Wasn't that easy of a call to make when you aren't sure of what you saw and I'd say he handled it as well as could be expected.

IF he was sure of what he saw he would have definitely have gotten into that dude's face about it.

The other people were fucked up...because they clearly saw the dude put something in her drink and had plenty of opportunity to tell her what they saw.

Whott, I can't believe this but I actually think you make sense and can see your point here.:toast

BlackSwordsMan
03-01-2009, 11:25 PM
why does the wife not give a shit if a chick is about to roffied?

Chief
03-02-2009, 03:14 AM
why does the wife not give a shit if a chick is about to roffied?

because ! she doesn't know he'd seen what he'd seen , and that he saw what he saw !

Shaolin-Style
03-02-2009, 05:52 AM
I saw that, the wife was a bitch to the guy but he was awesome lol

SpursStalker
03-02-2009, 09:48 AM
How can he be the cooliest when he did nothing to prevent it?

Chief
03-02-2009, 06:14 PM
How can he be the cooliest when he did nothing to prevent it?

he said something to the guy as soon as he saw it happen, you wouldn't have done anything, and probably 90% of people, he told him he had seen the guy put something in the drink. In case you didn't notice , the guy slipped the fake drug in the drink pretty fast. he then offered to buy the lady another drink . when the lady said it tasted funny the guy then knew for sure and told the bartender to throw it away, and keep in mind, the wife is hagglin him the entire time.

can't believe i had to explain all that to you

:rolleyes