PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade

Flo-Rida
02-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Did anybody see that performance in the 4th quarter? Down 15 to start the quarter, wade took over and scored 24 in the 4th unbelievable.

lil_penny
02-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Impressive... martell webster did it last year against utah, 24 in the 3rd I think.. crazy to see one player just go off on another team every fucking shot just falls lol... wish I would of seen carmelos eailier this year.

Flo-Rida
02-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Impressive... martell webster did it last year against utah, 24 in the 3rd I think.. crazy to see one player just go off on another team every fucking shot just falls lol... wish I would of seen carmelos eailier this year.

Its not even about that it was just how he did it and how they had to overcome a 15 point deficit.

Flo-Rida
02-28-2009, 10:29 PM
The Heat were down 15 with 8 minutes left when Wade got elbowed and went absolutely nuts. He lead the Heat to a 19-0 run scoring 24 points and every way imaginable. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes even though Wade has done unreal things in the past.Wade was red hot for 8 minutes straight digging Miami out of a 15 point deficit to a win.

lil_penny
02-28-2009, 10:30 PM
No I wasn't trying to knock him at all.. yea I understand it was about over comming the deficit.. but its crazy that one player could just go off like that in a qtr... but hey its wade that's what he does just takes shit over. Great player.

Flo-Rida
02-28-2009, 10:33 PM
No I wasn't trying to knock him at all.. yea I understand it was about over comming the deficit.. but its crazy that one player could just go off like that in a qtr... but hey its wade that's what he does just takes shit over. Great player.

I know you weren't trying to knock on him. It was just when you mentioned martell webster I was thinking in my mind wtf lol but its all good.

mavs>spurs2
02-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Dwayne Wade = my favorite current nba player. minus the bullshit in the 2006 finals. Wade>Kobe

Obstructed_View
03-01-2009, 12:25 AM
The refs gave the Heat that game. David Stern hates whoever they were playing.

Flo-Rida
03-01-2009, 12:27 AM
The refs gave the Heat that game. David Stern hates whoever they were playing.

Yea then you definitely didn't see the game. The heat got hosed the whole game by the refs. Wade got an elbow to the mouth which should have clearly been a foul. So if i was you I would shut the fuck up dumb ass. Fucking retard

Obstructed_View
03-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Yea then you definitely didn't see the game. The heat got hosed the whole game by the refs. Wade got an elbow to the mouth which should have clearly been a foul. So if i was you I would shut the fuck up dumbass.

Wow. Either you have your sarcasm filter off or you are the stupidest person on this message board. :lol

Flo-Rida
03-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Wow. Either you have your sarcasm filter off or you are the stupidest person on this message board. :lol

No im just sayin your a fucking retard there's no sarcasm in that.

peskypesky
03-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Wade is awesome. Glad he got his ring, but feel sorry for him last year and this year, playing on such a crap team.

Pelicans78
03-01-2009, 12:43 AM
not only did he have 46 points, but look he rebounded and had alot of assists. pretty impressive.

lefty
03-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Weird.

I was about to start a thread about Wade (just to to say I' a big fan, nothing to do with tonight's game)

Weird..............

mystargtr34
03-01-2009, 01:39 AM
46 Points
8 Rebounds
10 Assists
4 Steals
3 Blocks

DAMN!

BeeGee
03-01-2009, 01:46 AM
I think D-Wade is the MVP this year. That team is going through change and is made up mostly of cats that couldn't get significant run on most rosters in the league, yet they're the 5th seed in the East right now. He's been amazing to say the least. I know Bron and Kobe are the popular MVP picks, but Wade gets my vote right now, with Bron a close second. Kobe's been on cruise control this year and while he's ballin, the Lakers have evolved into the cohesive unit that us Laker fans have desired for some time. Bron and Wade are literally carrying those teams.

duncan228
03-01-2009, 02:15 AM
46 Points
8 Rebounds
10 Assists
4 Steals
3 Blocks

DAMN!

And stitches too.

What a performance.

Midway into the fourth quarter, Wade took an inadvertent elbow from Knicks rookie forward Danilo Gallinari, a blow that forced the Heat superstar to the bench for stitches on his lip.

Wade returned, capping a 17-0 run with a jumper from the left elbow, prompting a Knicks timeout as he screamed, "This is my house."

IronMexican
03-01-2009, 02:40 AM
Wade is unbeavable.

lefty
03-01-2009, 03:42 AM
I think D-Wade is the MVP this year. That team is going through change and is made up mostly of cats that couldn't get significant run on most rosters in the league, yet they're the 5th seed in the East right now. He's been amazing to say the least. I know Bron and Kobe are the popular MVP picks, but Wade gets my vote right now, with Bron a close second. Kobe's been on cruise control this year and while he's ballin, the Lakers have evolved into the cohesive unit that us Laker fans have desired for some time. Bron and Wade are literally carrying those teams.

nice sig

Obstructed_View
03-01-2009, 12:14 PM

Yeah

Obstructed_View
03-01-2009, 12:14 PM

Yeah your reading comprehension could use some work, too. I was the one being sarcastic, dumbass. :lol

Congratulations to Wade for waking up and going off on a terrible defensive team. Glad he didn't need a wheelchair to take him off the floor after that shot he took to the mouth while trying to flop his way into drawing a foul. :lol

Ghazi
03-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Wade is awesome. Glad he got his ring, but feel sorry for him last year and this year, playing on such a crap team.

I wouldn't feel sorry for a person who has a ring they're completely undeserving of.

Flo-Rida
03-01-2009, 12:19 PM

Beegee as much as i would like to agree with you I cant. I personally thought Kobe deserved the MVP in 2006. I mean if someone scores 81 in a games that special and he lead that team all by himself, but we all know goes to the best players on the best team.

Flo-Rida
03-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Yeah your reading comprehension could use some work, too. I was the one being sarcastic, dumbass. :lol

Congratulations to Wade for waking up and going off on a terrible defensive team. Glad he didn't need a wheelchair to take him off the floor after that shot he took to the mouth while trying to flop his way into drawing a foul. :lol

I don't give a fuck if it was on a terrible defense its still special. Fuck ass nigga. Fuck comprehension its the message boards what are you 50 years old, who gives a flying fuck.

Obstructed_View
03-01-2009, 12:26 PM
I don't give a fuck if it was on a terrible defense its still special. Fuck ass nigga. Fuck comprehension its the message boards what are you 50 years old, who gives a flying fuck.

Obviously you don't, since you didn't know I was joking in my first post and you don't realize that I'm just saying shit to piss you off now that you've shown to be a thin skinned little ignorant pussy. :lmao

Thunder Dan
03-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Wade is probably the MVP becuase his team would be nothing without him- but he will proably get the treatment Lebron got last year. Last year the Cavs wouldn't have won a game without Lebron. He led the league in scoring and had a career year, but the team's record prevented him from getting MVP. The same is said this year with Wade. He probably deserves MVP, but because his teams record isn't at the top he won't get it

bdubya
03-01-2009, 12:39 PM
I was thinking in my mind

Good place for it.

Pelicans78
03-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Wade's not the MVP because his team is not a contender so his presence isn't that big of a deal at this point. If they were up there with the Lakers and Cavs, then he would be a candidate. At this point, he can't be a candidate.

duncan228
03-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Whew! A week to remember for Dwyane Wade (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-heat-wadesweek&prov=ap&type=lgns)

On Sunday, Dwyane Wade rested.

With good reason, too. To recap the wild Wade week that was:

— He set career-highs of 50 points in one game, 16 assists in another.

— His decorative yet protective cheek bandage—the Band-Wade—was ripped away by the NBA.

— He scored or assisted on 59 percent of Miami’s baskets in four games, while averaging 37 points.

And ever the showman, Wade finished the week with jaw-dropping flair.

Furious after New York’s Danilo Gallinari bloodied his lip with an elbow, Wade hit back by erasing a 15-point Miami deficit in the final nine minutes Saturday night. He scored 46 points, 24 in the fourth quarter, and the Heat prevailed 120-115 for their most dramatic win since the 2006 NBA finals.

duncan228
03-01-2009, 03:27 PM
— His decorative yet protective cheek bandage—the Band-Wade—was ripped away by the NBA.

NBA bans Wade’s Band-Aid (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txheatwadebandaid&prov=st&type=lgns)

peskypesky
03-01-2009, 03:48 PM
I wouldn't feel sorry for a person who has a ring they're completely undeserving of.

:sleep

BeeGee
03-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Wade's not the MVP because his team is not a contender so his presence isn't that big of a deal at this point. If they were up there with the Lakers and Cavs, then he would be a candidate. At this point, he can't be a candidate.Yeh, I know that's how the criterior has pretty much always been laid out, but I think he has an outside shot if the Heat can continue to at least play above .500.

BeeGee
03-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Beegee as much as i would like to agree with you I cant. I personally thought Kobe deserved the MVP in 2006. I mean if someone scores 81 in a games that special and he lead that team all by himself, but we all know goes to the best players on the best team.Yeh, Flo, but we know MVP is normally based on the following criterior: Numbers, Team Record, Impact on team. And what market you play in is usually a factor with the media as well. Kobe didn't win it in 06 for the same reason Wade won't win it this year. While the Heat are improved, the stars of the league's frontrunning teams usually get the most dibs, especially when those stars are icons like Bron and Kobe. Purely from a fans perspective, though, I like DWade for mvp.

1Parker1
03-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Who was this against?

duncan228
03-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Who was this against?

The Knicks.

03-01-2009, 04:26 PM
wade is propping the entire heat up. before jermaine oneal came, heat didn't have a legit second option. marion? he was operating at 2% efficiency. haslem? chalmers? beasley? he sucked enough for the team to move him to the bench before o'neal's arrival. rest of the d league bench? and yet the heat are number 5 in playoff standings. wade is willing the entire team into the playoffs by himself.

might as well put him on the austin toros with hairston, pops, a healthy mahinmi and see wade still carry that team into the east playoffs. wade's play is the only one to remind me of jordan's since he retired. he deserves the MVP.

dirk4mvp
03-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Banning the band-aid is about as gay as banning the leg sleeves from a few years ago.

Agloco
03-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Did anybody see that performance in the 4th quarter? Down 15 to start the quarter, wade took over and scored 24 in the 4th unbelievable.

Did D-Whistle get the refs to go off on the Knicks or was it legit this time?