PDA

View Full Version : Houston sucks

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Blew a 17 pt lead in the 4th.

Getting on a roll my ass, once they got on the road they showed their true colors.

robbie380
02-28-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah it was pretty fuckin disgusting. ron ron couldn't stop jacking up shots.

sook
02-28-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm in disbelief...how the hell did that happen?

Wierd, i'm not that pissed though. Its fine

Ron was pretty amazing for most of the night, so you can't really blame him,

Aaron Brooks played like pure ass.

GuerillaBlack
Blew a 17 pt lead in the 4th.

Getting on a roll my ass, once they got on the road they showed their true colors.

Mavs fan really can't say shit at all. Like really.

Still was a bad loss by the Rockets. I don't care though. Hurts our standings, but whatever.

Unholy Turkey
Anyone saw when Artest was staying on the court after the game? What the heck was that for?

GuerillaBlack
Anyone saw when Artest was staying on the court after the game? What the heck was that for?

He wanted to fight.

MarHill
02-28-2009, 11:02 PM
Ghazi,

I just finished watching that game. That is a bad loss by Houston. They had a 17 point lead in the 4th quarter and the Bulls stole it from them.

Houston has to win the game when you are in that position!!

:lol

Ghazi
Mavs fan really can't say shit at all. Like really.

Still was a bad loss by the Rockets. I don't care though. Hurts our standings, but whatever.

Actually, I'll say whatever the fuck I want.

Houston fucking sucks :toast

sook
He thought he got fouled, which he actually did but the reffs aren't going to call that shit

BullsDynasty
02-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Derrick Rose basically took over the game.

GuerillaBlack
Actually, I'll say whatever the fuck I want.

Houston fucking sucks :toast

As does Dallas. You fucking suck.

Kai
Completely embarrassing performance. Had no answer to fronting Yao. PG play was a joke down the stretch.

MarHill

He thought he got fouled on that last play. However, when WGN showed the replay it didn't look like he got fouled!!!

MarHill
02-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Derrick Rose basically took over the game.

Yes he did!!

Stacy King, the announcer, kept saying they should give the ball to Derrick Rose and let him take over...which he did!

sook
02-28-2009, 11:05 PM
yea same old story,,

your front Yao, and you can't do anything

Been like that for years, i don't know why other teams don't do it every game rofl

Unholy Turkey
02-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Ohhhh I see.

So now we see a problem with Houston, our point guard play. We have been having a lot of turnovers...

I think it would be best to avoid a team with a good point guard in the playoffs.

sook
02-28-2009, 11:07 PM
lol jazz and hornets.

No wonder the jazz have been killing us all these years !

MarHill
02-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Completely embarrassing performance. Had no answer to fronting Yao. PG play was a joke down the stretch.

Brad Miller kept fronting Yao and I'm surprised that the Rockets didn't reverse the ball to the weak side or to the top of the key to get Yao the ball.

Yao has the mismatch over anybody the Bulls had and he should have gotten the ball down the stretch!

Chieflion
02-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Ohhhh I see.

So now we see a problem with Houston, our point guard play. We have been having a lot of turnovers...

I think it would be best to avoid a team with a good point guard in the playoffs.

Impossible?

Mavs: Kidd
Blazers: Blake (Your best bet)
Spurs: Parker
Jazz: Williams
Hornets: Paul
Lakers: Fisher (If the Rockets have the ability to beat the Lakers)
Nuggets: Billups

Um, quite impossible.

sook
02-28-2009, 11:10 PM
Brad Miller kept fronting Yao and I'm surprised that the Rockets didn't reverse the ball to the weak side or to the top of the key to get Yao the ball.

Yao has the mismatch over anybody the Bulls had and he should have gotten the ball down the stretch!

He's too slow,

If JVG and RA haven't solve the fronting problem by now, trust me, there is no answer. Yao is so big he basically clogs up the paint

Unholy Turkey
Exactly.

Anyways, I think these trades the Bulls have done really help them this season.

And I also think this game shows us the great potential of Derrick Rose.

mavs>spurs2
I approve of this thread :tu

Unholy Turkey
Impossible?

Um, quite impossible.

To the east we go then? :toast

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Impossible?

Um, quite impossible.

Kidd and Blake don't count.

robbie380
02-28-2009, 11:12 PM

+1000000000000000 points for you on this.

MarHill
02-28-2009, 11:12 PM
He's too slow,

If JVG and RA haven't solve the fronting problem by now, trust me, there is no answer. Yao is so big he basically clogs up the paint

Maybe so....

I'm still surprised they didn't try that to keep the Bulls' defense from loading up on the strong side.

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Kidd and Blake don't count.

Agreed. And same with Paul.

After all, if they get in a game 7 with the Hornets it's not like they're facing Chris Paul, they're facing Jannero muthafuckin Pargo or Rasual muthafuckin Butler.

robbie380
02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
He's too slow,

it wasn't just the fronting. it was the lack of spacing too.

Unholy Turkey
02-28-2009, 11:14 PM

After all, if they get in a game 7 with the Hornets it's not like they're facing Chris Paul, they're facing Jannero muthafuckin Pargo or Rasual muthafuckin Butler.

And Sean Marks.

Hemotivo
02-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Yes he did!!

Stacy King, the announcer, kept saying they should give the ball to Derrick Rose and let him take over...which he did!

he always say that

sook
02-28-2009, 11:15 PM
it wasn't just the fronting. it was the lack of spacing too.

If you haven't realized by now, there is NEVER good spacing when Yao is fronted, they get him into the position they want, blocking the paint, leave the other defenders on the perimiter reaking havock all over

MarHill
02-28-2009, 11:15 PM
+1000000000000000 points for you on this.

Thanks!

I've seen teams try to do that to Tim Duncan and either Parker, Ginobili, or even Oberto makes the defense pay by reversing the ball to the weak side or to the top of the key and TD has the defender sealed and it's an easy two points.

I believe Houston could do the same thing with Yao and with his size they could get him the ball easier.

MarHill
02-28-2009, 11:17 PM
he always say that

Okay!

I don't watch a lot of Bulls games.

But in the 4th, Rose was the hot guy and he should have scored on every possession.

Unholy Turkey
02-28-2009, 11:17 PM
It's our biggest weakness too. The offense usually starts and ends with Yao.

That, and injuries/T-mac playing.

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 11:18 PM
Houston has a championship defense but not a championship offense.

sook
02-28-2009, 11:21 PM

yea, thats what we get with inexperienced PG play, o well sure as hell out of Rafer.

They played awesome for 3 qrtrs, haven't really given up games like that a lot so I'll let it slide, besides Derrick Rose was just unbelievable down the stretch

MarHill
02-28-2009, 11:21 PM

Good point, Ghazi!

And whatever you think about T-Mac (he has deserved the criticism he has gotten) but, he can get you a bucket in a tight game and still is an explosive scorer!!

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 11:22 PM
D-Wade > Dirk

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 11:23 PM

Paul > Mavs

Maybe your team can get in a game 6 with us, ass-clown.

Dwayne muthafuckin Wade, 2006 Finals MVP

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Pargo > Paul

The Franchise

Tell that shit to the other Rocket players!!! :ihit Even when Ron was hitting those off balance shots I kept saying get the ball to Yao. I really wonder how long it will take these slow learners (retarded motherfuckers) to realize when you get the ball to Yao good things happen. Aaron Brooks should have been pulled for Kyle Lowry at about the six minute mark of the fourth quarter, because you could tell he was confused out on the floor tonight. Yao has got to demand the ball if he is going to be the leader of this team. This type of lose makes me want to puke in my fucking soup.

Unholy Turkey

Exactllyyyy

I sometimes think the Rockets are too streaky... I don't like the concept of living and dying by the 3.

sook
Pargo > Paul

stop being a fucking idiot. lol

sook
02-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Tell that shit to the other Rocket players!!! :ihit Even when Ron was hitting those off balance shots I kept saying get the ball to Yao. I really wonder how long it will take these slow learners (retarded motherfuckers) to realize when you get the ball to Yao good things happen. Aaron Brooks should have been pulled for Kyle Lowry at about the six minute mark of the fourth quarter, because you could tell he was confused out on the floor tonight. Yao has got to demand the ball if he is going to be the leader of this team. This type of lose makes me want to puke in my fucking soup.

Dude the way they were fronting Yao the guards had a split second to get it to him. Its just Yao's style of play, y ou front him and he'll never score again, its upto the rest of the players to step up but the spacing is really poor

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Bass > Dirk

GuerillaBlack
02-28-2009, 11:27 PM
I know why the Rockets lost!! Tracy McGrady was on the bench! He put on the voodoo curse. Fuck what you heard.

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 11:27 PM
Marks > Dirk

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 11:28 PM
A little off topic.

But I have a hypothetical for you guys.

Pretend you're a superstar in the NBA, and it's the 4th quarter of a crucial game 7.

You have two options, which would you take?

A. Try and take over the game. If you win you win. If you lose you lose. but you're the superstar, and that's why you take the big time shots in big time games. It's what you get paid to do.

B. Defer to Jannero muthafuckin Pargo, a backup PG who a year later would play in Europe, and let him take a shot every possession and ultimately cost your team the game.

I think I'd go with A. I don't even think someone deserves to be called a superstar if they went with B.

MarHill
02-28-2009, 11:31 PM

He's 7"6 and 300 lbs!:wow

Yao should be getting the ball down the stretch of every Rockets ball game. Even if the defense collaspes on him....Battier or Artest or Brooks should be wide open for a three.

The Rockets have to exploit this since T-Mac is out. Yao should be the one getting this team buckets down the stretch in a ball game.

Pelicans78
02-28-2009, 11:33 PM
A little off topic.

But I have a hypothetical for you guys.

Pretend you're a superstar in the NBA, and it's the 4th quarter of a crucial game 7.

You have two options, which would you take?

A. Try and take over the game. If you win you win. If you lose you lose. but you're the superstar, and that's why you take the big time shots in big time games. It's what you get paid to do.

B. Defer to Jannero muthafuckin Pargo, a backup PG who a year later would play in Europe, and let him take a shot every possession and ultimately cost your team the game.

I think I'd go with A. I don't even think someone deserves to be called a superstar if they went with B.

Another scenario would be you've won the first two games at home and have a nice lead in the 4th quarter of game 3, yet your superstar doesn't come through, your team loses the next 4 games and lose the Finals.

Then, the following season you have the best record in the league, your superstar is MVP, yet can't dominate a smaller team in the post and gets manhandled by an 8th seed.

Then this same team goes to an upcoming team and manages to flame out after their PG gets abused constantly forcing them to put their SG on the other team's PG.

Also, if things couldn't get worse, their owner gets charged for insider trading this year.

Yeah Ghazi, you have room to talk.

The Franchise
02-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Dude the way they were fronting Yao the guards had a split second to get it to him. Its just Yao's style of play, y ou front him and he'll never score again, its upto the rest of the players to step up but the spacing is really poor

How about Yao try seal his man so he can catch it over the top sometimes. He plays to small to be so damn big.

sook
02-28-2009, 11:34 PM
6-1, not happy but I'll take it

sook
02-28-2009, 11:36 PM
How about Yao try seal his man so he can catch it over the top sometimes. He plays to small to be so damn big.

You're absolutely right, but he just can't and id on't know why...if you read what i said about a year back i said the rockets would never win anything with Yao Ming, you know why?

Its too easy to take him out of the game, when they are playing his style of play its all hoorah, but towards the end, the other team has our remote control in their hands "The Front," since Yao is our main offense with tracy out the team is clueless.

A t-mac run team is better than a Yao-Run team simply because he opens things up

Hemotivo
02-28-2009, 11:36 PM
I know why the Rockets lost!! Tracy McGrady was on the bench! He put on the voodoo curse. Fuck what you heard.

:bang

The Franchise
02-28-2009, 11:37 PM
6-1, not happy but I'll take it

Yeah, your right. On to the next game.

GuerillaBlack
02-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah, your right. On to the next game.

Which is tomorrow fellas.

peskypesky
02-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Yao has got to demand the ball if he is going to be the leader of this team. This type of lose makes me want to puke in my fucking soup.

Well, Yao should pull down some fucking rebounds while he's out there. The dude is 7'6", so what's his excuse? That's the one stat where the Bulls had an edge, boards. Well, that and assists.

sribb43
02-28-2009, 11:43 PM
:lmao

sook
02-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Well, Yao should pull down some fucking rebounds while he's out there. The dude is 7'6", so what's his excuse? That's the one stat where the Bulls had an edge, boards. Well, that and assists.

he's a pussy and i hate him. But i have accepted him for who he is, can't understand why most of the fans don't blame him though.

He is a great weapon, but so difficult to use. I would prefer something more consistent

Ghazi
02-28-2009, 11:45 PM
We all lust for the James and Bryants of this world but that shit doesn't grow on trees.

sook
02-28-2009, 11:47 PM
We all lust for the James and Bryants of this world but that shit doesn't grow on trees.

no, Dikembe Mutumbo's defense last season + Tmac making plays led us to 44-11 stretch when Yao was out the 2nd half of the season. That was good.

Unholy Turkey
02-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Chicago had over 18 offensive rebounds and 34-14 points in the fourth quarter in favor of the bulls. :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

sook
02-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Landry would have REALLY helped us out in a situation lke that, why the fuck is he not playing yet?

Kai
02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
We have a 4 game road losing streak, don't we? against suck ass teams too. Jeez, we really need to start closing games out better.

Roxsfan
03-01-2009, 12:10 AM
fuck you op. Get a life, your team sucks so u jerk-off to any Texas team that loses a game.

Mavs suck harder bitch.

mavs>spurs2
03-01-2009, 12:22 AM
yup, i definately approve of this thread. time to fight the trolls with trolling

Indazone
03-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Lowry should have started. 4-5 shooting in limited minutes. Yeah Sook is right. Brooks sucked @$$

Indazone
03-01-2009, 01:37 AM
By the way Sook. No a T-Mac lead team sucks raw monkey butt. It's on Me-Mac hogs the ball and jacks up 31 shoots and shoots 36 percent. Who the hell needs that?

dirk4mvp
03-01-2009, 02:59 AM
A rare props to Ghazi for mixing it up and taking a shit on hornet fan instead of the usual rocket fan who gets his face creamed on :tu