PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Marine: 'Public Version Of Saddam Capture Fiction'

Nbadan
03-09-2005, 04:56 PM
United Press International

A former U.S. Marine who participated in capturing ousted Iraqi President Saddam Hussein said the public version of his capture was fabricated.

Ex-Sgt. Nadim Abou Rabeh, of Lebanese descent, was quoted in the Saudi daily al-Medina Wednesday as saying Saddam was actually captured Friday, Dec. 12, 2003, and not the day after, as announced by the U.S. Army.

"I was among the 20-man unit, including eight of Arab descent, who searched for Saddam for three days in the area of Dour near Tikrit, and we found him in a modest home in a small village and not in a hole as announced," Abou Rabeh said.

"We captured him after fierce resistance during which a Marine of Sudanese origin was killed," he said......MORE........

13wham (http://www.13wham.com/news/national/story.aspx?content_id=422B960A-26BA-4891-9E60-21C8818788D4)

Shades of Jessica Lynn? More from the article...

"Later on, a military production team fabricated the film of Saddam's capture in a hole, which was in fact a deserted well," Abou Rabeh said. Abou Rabeh was interviewed in Lebanon.

I wonder what else has been fabricated and unreported by our MSM?

http://www.radiopower.org/saddam_statue_hoax_ho.jpg

Clandestino
03-09-2005, 09:05 PM
dan, your ignorance will never cease to amaze me

Useruser666
03-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Here is the whole article.

Notice the bold parts.

http://www.13wham.com/news/national/story.aspx?content_id=422B960A-26BA-4891-9E60-21C8818788D4

Ex-Marine Says Public Version of Saddam Capture Fiction

United Press International

A former U.S. Marine who participated in capturing ousted Iraqi President Saddam Hussein said the public version of his capture was fabricated.

Ex-Sgt. Nadim Abou Rabeh, of Lebanese descent, was quoted in the Saudi daily al-Medina Wednesday as saying Saddam was actually captured Friday, Dec. 12, 2003, and not the day after, as announced by the U.S. Army.

"I was among the 20-man unit, including eight of Arab descent, who searched for Saddam for three days in the area of Dour near Tikrit, and we found him in a modest home in a small village and not in a hole as announced," Abou Rabeh said.

"We captured him after fierce resistance during which a Marine of Sudanese origin was killed," he said.

He said Saddam himself fired at them with a gun from the window of a room on the second floor. Then they shouted at him in Arabic: "You have to surrender. ... There is no point in resisting."

"Later on, a military production team fabricated the film of Saddam's capture in a hole, which was in fact a deserted well," Abou Rabeh said.

Abou Rabeh was interviewed in Lebanon.

Photo Copyright Getty Images

© YellowBrix, Inc. Copyright 1997-2005

Useruser666
03-10-2005, 11:32 AM
What is the point to that diagram with the marks on it? What does it prove?

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-10-2005, 12:30 PM
What is the point to that diagram with the marks on it? What does it prove?

Dan needs to invest in something more than MS Paint?

Clandestino
03-10-2005, 12:36 PM
LOL! ndadanmadden...

Nbadan
03-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Dan needs to invest in something more than MS Paint?

I have photoshop, but given Users intelligence level, I though K.I.S.S. would be appropriate.

Useruser666
03-10-2005, 01:35 PM
I have photoshop, but given Users intelligence level, I though K.I.S.S. would be appropriate.

That makes no sense. How would using a less sophisticated program help me understand your diagram any better? And I do know how to use photoshop.

But I still want to know what the mspaint edited picture you posted is trying to convey.

JohnnyMarzetti
03-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Well I don't see why the Bush administration would lie. I mean, they've been SO VERY, VERY honest with us in the past.

See, the reason they made up the story about Saddam's capture is that Our Great and Glorious Perfect Leader Prezmadent Jesus actually captured Saddam himself (using the plane Ronnie Reagan built out of a tree that was struck by lightning and defeated Communism singlehandedly with), but in his usual modest, literate manner decided to give some credit to the troops he loves so much.

Useruser666
03-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Stop foaming at the mouth Johnny and please answer my question.