PDA

View Full Version : ball hog kobe = loss

j.dizzle
03-01-2009, 06:15 PM
i know kobe got them back in the game but they will never win sheeeeet if hes the only one jacking up shots. If you dont get any of your teammates into a rhythm how are you supposed to win when your own shots stop falling? hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry up bynum!!!!!!!!! :lol i actually think they should of kept vladrad over puke. Luke is an alright passer but hes damn near invisible on offense< nobody needs to even guard him cuz his shot is so inconsistent!

Banzai
03-01-2009, 06:17 PM
At least Vlad hit his 3's when he played the suns....

Medvedenko
03-01-2009, 06:21 PM
I agree....the comeback was on Kobe and the loss was on Kobe....hmmmm......

j.dizzle
03-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Both of em arent very good but alteast vladrad stretches the floor since he can shoot the 3 with pretty good consistency..Luke is just not athleic enough to do much. Sasha, Farmar, & Ariza are just too inconsistent for you to count on them hitting their shots. Someone needs to shave sasha's gay ass hair & maybe he'll get out of his funk cuz hes been terrible this year too.

j.dizzle
03-01-2009, 06:29 PM
i just get frustrated when Boston loses & lakers don't capitalize. It's all good I'm going to try enjoying the rest of this nice Sunday haha later guys!

Showtime24 LAKERS
03-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Kobe is the only reason they lost by single digits instead of double digits. Kobe was the only one besides Pau who came to play today. Take gasol out and the rest of the lakers were 12-38 or 31% from the field, yeah lets let them jack even more shots up. The lakers are taking to many bad shots especially 3 pointers, (kobe included, 8-26) and even worse against denver last game, of course we can't win every game. Add into that some terrible transition defense and fouls we gave away we were never going to win today.

Not sure how you can blame this on him. When his teammates act like they actually want the ball, he will give it to them!!!

DrHouse
03-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Lamar Odom being in foul trouble cost them today.

When he, Gasol, and Bryant are on the floor the triangle can run to perfection.

Unfortunately the refs thought Lou Almond was a superstar today and gave him several bogus calls.

BlackSwordsMan
03-01-2009, 06:46 PM
spurs vs boston

BeeGee
03-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Meh, we'll see what happens when we visit Portland, San Antonio, and Houston a week from now. The Suns got embarrassed in LA the other night and came out ready to play today. They got up early and even when we cut it to 3, they made plays to secure the lead and the win. It's time for a challenging road trip anyway, to refocus a little bit. I agree that I'm not rollin' with what I've seen the last few games, Kobe taking way too many shots, but today was just tough, man. The Suns were able to get 42 shots from the line to our 20 today and even if a team isn't making em, it means fouls adding up. Our front six was whistled for 26 fouls and there was no flow to our rotation. The Suns are tough to beat when they attack like that, so you have to hit shots and make them work on defense. We abandoned the extra pass today and even though Kobe hit 18 of 38 (47%), it's just too many shots to expect any kind of collective rhythm, offensively.

Play on.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Idk what people expect from Kobe when for 24 minutes he's getting his teammates shots and they aren't making them......his best option was to take over. Props to Kobe for doing his best to keep LA in the game.

Banzai
03-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Idk what people expect from Kobe when for 24 minutes he's getting his teammates shots and they aren't making them......his best option was to take over. Props to Kobe for doing his best to keep LA in the game.

:toast 3rd was crazy..too bad everyone else couldn't hit a shot..Kobe and Pau did all the work lol.

Indazone
03-01-2009, 11:26 PM
It is still Sun Yue's fault

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-02-2009, 01:18 AM
:toast 3rd was crazy..too bad everyone else couldn't hit a shot..Kobe and Pau did all the work lol.

No one outside Kobe could hit anything down the stretch. Gasol got some hustle points off the offensive glass (another thing the Suns need to work on), but Ariza Fisher and Walton missed some wide open ones in the 4th.

Dinamita
03-02-2009, 01:25 AM
i blame it on vujaclank!

SpursDynasty
03-02-2009, 02:07 AM
The Lakers just lost a game they were supposed to lose. No big surprises.

Shaq > Kobe