PDA

View Full Version : King James call

iggypop123
03-01-2009, 10:44 PM
so he gets touched and its a foul in the last 2 seconds. that was ridiculous. hawks got jobbed

sook
03-01-2009, 10:45 PM
:lol

DrHouse
03-01-2009, 10:46 PM
I'd rather the Cavs get HCA over BOS to be perfectly honest.

I want the Lakers facing the Cavs in the Finals.

If we have to face the Celtics with or without HCA it's going to be a much tougher matchup IMHO.

TheProfessor
03-01-2009, 10:47 PM
ESPN replayed it once and then thought better of showing it again. Awful call.

Pistonfan1
03-01-2009, 10:49 PM
I'd rather the Cavs get HCA over BOS to be perfectly honest.

I want the Lakers facing the Cavs in the Finals.

If we have to face the Celtics with or without HCA it's going to be a much tougher matchup IMHO.

What about the Pistons? They would also be a tough matchup for LA and they could be a serious dark horse in the east. That is one team you cant count out.

sook
03-01-2009, 10:50 PM
What about the Pistons? They would also be a tough matchup for LA and they could be a serious dark horse in the east. That is one team you cant count out.

Depends on if AI is playing or not.

I would really want Detroit to just not make the playoffs and get a lottery pick and assemble another dynasty come 2010

iggypop123
03-01-2009, 10:53 PM

last time i checked AI is coming back so your run without ai is over and he can come back and change the chemistry back to none

Mugen
03-01-2009, 10:55 PM
absolute bs call. espn ftw.

Pelicans78
03-01-2009, 10:56 PM
They gave Lebron a BS call at the end of the first half. It was non-sense. These refs were terrible.

Pistonfan1
last time i checked AI is coming back so your run without ai is over and he can come back and change the chemistry back to none

Last time I checked, he is going to be coming off the bench where this Piston team will be even more dangerous.

m33p0
i think the pistons have counted themselves out.

Pelicans78

Maybe its difference since he's coming off the bench :depressed

Pistonfan1
03-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Depends on if AI is playing or not.

I would really want Detroit to just not make the playoffs and get a lottery pick and assemble another dynasty come 2010

Another dynasty? We never were a dynasty. Won back to back in the late 80's. If that's considered a dynasty, then the Rockets were one too.

Pistonfan1
03-01-2009, 10:57 PM
i think the pistons have counted themselves out.

These last 2 games say otherwise.

Ghazi
03-01-2009, 10:58 PM
They gave Lebron a BS call at the end of the first half. It was non-sense. These refs were terrible.

Hornets fans would know a lot about BS calls, in their favor :toast

And whoever said Detroit is a darkhose outta the East, get the fuck out. 29-29 for fucks sake... losers of 3 straight ECF, and this is their worst team in 5 years. Puhfuckinleez.

I hate everytime a team gets a few decent wins everyone starts drinkin da Kool Aid.

Pistonfan1
03-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Hornets fans would know a lot about BS calls, in their favor :toast

And whoever said Detroit is a darkhose outta the East, get the fuck out. 29-29 for fucks sake... losers of 3 straight ECF, and this is their worst team in 5 years. Puhfuckinleez.

I hate everytime a team gets a few decent wins everyone starts drinkin da Kool Aid.

These last 2 games were Pistons basketball. That kind of ball will be more than enough to be in a great position to beat the Cavs or Celts in a series and you know it.

Biggems
03-01-2009, 11:01 PM
on the 3 by Marvin Williams a few minutes prior, Johnson was hit by 3 Cavs and knocked to the floor, NO CALL.....luckily for the Hawks, the ball went right to Williams who made the shot.

That last foul that sent Lebron to the line was BS, especially if it was called on Horford. Horford was just standing there and James shoved him back and took the shot. It should have been a no call.

Pelicans78
03-01-2009, 11:02 PM
These last 2 games were Pistons basketball. That kind of ball will be more than enough to be in a great position to beat the Cavs or Celts in a series and you know it.

Don't argue with that trash. He's an idiot and has no clue about anything.

m33p0
03-01-2009, 11:03 PM
:downspin::downspin::downspin:

Ghazi
03-01-2009, 11:05 PM

lol? Couldn't beat the Cavs 2 years ago, and they're much better now.

Couldn't beat the Celtics last year either.

Like I said, 29-29. 2 game samples don't mean shit. Mavs went into Orlando and won a game as well, don't mean nothing. And Celtics were without KG.

Again, not trying to diss Detroit, but they're far from a contender.

Ghazi
03-01-2009, 11:06 PM

Ok Mr. best player in game defers to Jannero Pargo in the 4th quarter of crucial game 7's.

Pelicans78
03-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Ok Mr. best player in game defers to Jannero Pargo in the 4th quarter of crucial game 7's.

:sleep

dirk4mvp
03-01-2009, 11:13 PM
:sleep

:bike:

JoeTait75
03-01-2009, 11:14 PM
so he gets touched and its a foul in the last 2 seconds. that was ridiculous. hawks got jobbed

Maybe so.

But you know what? I'll take it. :downspin:

m33p0
03-01-2009, 11:15 PM
i respect the pistons but they're far from being a contender, legitimate or otherwise.

Thunder Dan
03-02-2009, 10:36 AM
there were 2 questionable calls on James at the end of the halves, however, what is with the Hawks home crew trying to cheat again? They said Delonte had 4 fouls to get him out of the game and off Joe Johnson for most of the 3rd quarter- the Cavs were right in pointing out he only had 3. This is the same shit the Hawks pulled with Shaq last year when they had to replay the final minutes of the game. The hawks cheat

DrHouse
03-02-2009, 10:44 AM
As a Laker fan I don't really care if CLE wins games. I want them to beat BOS in the playoffs.

I think a healthy Laker squad beats CLE with or without HCA.

Red Hawk #21
03-02-2009, 11:32 AM
...Nothing new with Superstars getting BS calls...:downspin:

Thunder Dan
03-02-2009, 11:40 AM
...Nothing new with Superstars getting BS calls...:downspin:

they had to overcome your building trying to cheat

Red Hawk #21
03-02-2009, 11:46 AM
they had to overcome your building trying to cheat

My building was trying to cheat? Well you guys should be happy, you got the win on a BS call. Doesn't that make up for any of the "Cheating" my building was doing? :bang

Thunder Dan
03-02-2009, 11:53 AM
My building was trying to cheat? Well you guys should be happy, you got the win on a BS call. Doesn't that make up for any of the "Cheating" my building was doing? :bang

one of the main reasons the Hawks came back is because West had to sit down with fouls trouble- that got West off Joe Johnson- who he has containing all game. The Cavs then had to basically change their defense because the scorer said he had 4 fouls. Should have never come down to a call at the end

Obstructed_View
03-02-2009, 12:21 PM
The Hawks scorekeepers should probably all lose their jobs, especially after the Shaq replay fiasco. Two mistakes in a game like this are unforgivable. That said, the Hawks are responsible for the loss. First, they didn't force the ball out of James' hands with 20 seconds on the clock and him standing at the three point line dribbling the clock out. You know damn good and well based on the quick whistles the whole fourth quarter that he's going to go draw contact and get rewarded for it. Also, Joe Johnson looked like he tried to draw contact on that last shot rather than just trying to make it. Mistake. The Hawks had their chances and blew a winnable game.

BTW, the joke call in that game was Verejao flopping into Lebron and smacking him in the head. Fortunately the refs were right there to send James to the line.