PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Spurgal
03-09-2005, 08:44 PM
For my 700th post, I wanted to post something special.
I want to take this time to thank 2 special people on this forum, Kori and Timvp! You guys are awesome In keeping this forum fun and alive. But, I can never thank you enough for sharing the 2 tickets with me to the Spurs vs Rockets game on February the 23rd. Because of your kindness I was able to enjoy a great game not knowing that It would be Malik's last game before being traded. Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart, you two are the best!

Who else has something special to say about Kori & Timvp, feel free to post your thoughts on this thread.

http://www.muttsnco.co.uk/images/images_contact/rags_thank_you.jpg

Spurgal
03-10-2005, 10:11 PM
http://knifff.org/~mike/phun/tierisch/relaxing.jpg

Guru of Nothing
03-10-2005, 10:23 PM
But, I can never thank you enough for sharing the 2 tickets with me to the Spurs vs Rockets game on February the 23rd. Because of your kindness I was able to enjoy a great game not knowing that It would be Malik's last game before being traded. Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart, you two are the best!

No matter how you slice it, for you (of all people) to get tickets From Kori and LJ to Malik's last game as a Spur is pretty damn sweet.

Rummpd
03-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Sounds like they are both superstars in life = consistent with all that has ever been said about them.

Spurgal
03-10-2005, 10:35 PM
No matter how you slice it, for you (of all people) to get tickets From Kori and LJ to Malik's last game as a Spur is pretty damn sweet.

It was sweet and special... :spin

Spurgal
04-21-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Kori Is upset at some of the posters on this forum.

I feel that this Is one of the best Spurs fan forums there Is. Kori and her Hubby always keep It fun and updated for all of us.

You guys need to show more appreciation for the :princess & :king

Once again, thank you Kori and Timvp! :elephant

http://orgs.bloomu.edu/policom/barnesgovernor.org/thank_you.jpg

Kori Ellis
04-21-2005, 12:26 AM
You're welcome. It's still so sweetly ironic to me that we only missed three games this whole season and you ended up being the one to have our tickets for Malik's last game in San Antonio.

3rdCoast
04-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Obviously, this can not be said enough. Kori and TimVP spend a lot of time on the board and always are responsive to any questions we have. They have a wonderful board here and I for one am glad I found it and made the switch. Thanks guys, you are terrific.

indianspur
04-21-2005, 01:25 AM
Of course Kori and LJ deserve all the thanks in the world for their dedication to this site. But I would also like to thank Solid D and Texbum (I think) for their report on the plays during games. As many of us can't follow these games on TV, I feel the comments by Solid D and other make the game so much more real. Thanks guys!

Brodels
04-21-2005, 06:13 AM
Snaps for Spurgal!

Spurgal
04-21-2005, 09:29 PM
You're welcome. It's still so sweetly ironic to me that we only missed three games this whole season and you ended up being the one to have our tickets for Malik's last game in San Antonio.

I know It's weird...

It never really crossed my mind that Malik would ever be traded, I mean they would talk about It and all but I always prayed It would never happen.
Unfortunately, the next day after enjoying a great game against the Houston Rockets I find out that Malik had been traded after all. :depressed
I was so sad but at the same time very happy and thankful to you & Timvp for sharing those tickets with me... :spin

http://www.angelwinks.net/images/thanks4.jpg

spur219
04-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Kori and Timvp do such a marvelous and terrific job running this board. I know I only have very few posts but I am constantly reading posts and as of late has been here more often. I just appreciate the togetherness that everyone has here and what we have here is great for all true Spurs fans to gather here and have conversations about basketball. Thanks Kori and Timvp you guys are the MVP's to everyone here on the board. Keep it up.

SequSpur
04-21-2005, 11:41 PM
Thank you Sequ and the other jokesters for making me laugh

I aprettyshitit.

:smokin

ShoogarBear
04-22-2005, 04:50 AM
Snaps for Spurgal!
Saying this makes you at least a level 2.

3rdCoast
04-22-2005, 05:13 AM
No doubt.

Brodels
04-22-2005, 06:09 AM

I know. Even I can't argue with that.