PDA

View Full Version : the Bostn Celtics and all their crap

poop
03-02-2009, 12:10 AM
i dont get it, its not fair how certain big market teams seem to have infinite money/appeal to sign WHOEVER they want while other teams suffer.

ok lets look at Boston. they were a shitty 20-something win team. the from one year to the next they sign kevin garnett, ray allen and all the key positions they need.

so now they are paying the salaries of Garnett, Pierce, and Allen, and still have the money to fill every other position including bench with key players, when magette and mutumbo are up for grabs they can still compete for both, then when mikki moore is up for grabs THEY get him (to fill a slight need) then when MARBURY is available the get him too, lets face it the big market 'cool' glamorous teams can get WHOEVER they want. so now they are paying for Garnett, Pierce, Allen, Marbury, and everyone else wo fits their whims.

this is why i hate them and wanted them to lose last year and this year, its fucking bullshit when one team can BUY a title by getting whoever they want instantly while other teams have to struggle and plan and budget for years to get a team together.

FUCK BOSTON!!!!

duncan228
03-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Please don't swear in thread titles.

From the FAQ's stickied at the top of the Forum:

2. Profanity - Don't curse in the title of threads.

Yorae
03-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Is his name allowed?

poop
03-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Is his name allowed?

:rolleyes

you have to be kidding me, if its 'such a big deal' i will gladly change it.

Spursfan092120
03-02-2009, 12:35 AM
i dont get it, its not fair how certain big market teams seem to have infinite money/appeal to sign WHOEVER they want while other teams suffer.

ok lets look at Boston. they were a shitty 20-something win team. the from one year to the next they sign kevin garnett, ray allen and all the key positions they need.

so now they are paying the salaries of Garnett, Pierce, and Allen, and still have the money to fill every other position including bench with key players, when magette and mutumbo are up for grabs they can still compete for both, then when mikki moore is up for grabs THEY get him (to fill a slight need) then when MARBURY is available the get him too, lets face it the big market 'cool' glamorous teams can get WHOEVER they want. so now they are paying for Garnett, Pierce, Allen, Marbury, and everyone else wo fits their whims.

this is why i hate them and wanted them to lose last year and this year, its fucking bullshit when one team can BUY a title by getting whoever they want instantly while other teams have to struggle and plan and budget for years to get a team together.

FUCK BOSTON!!!!

So if you were talking about Coach Pop...could we call this article

http://www.legaljuice.com/pop%20poop%20bad%20dad%20father%20terrible%20stupi d%20parent.jpg

L.I.T
03-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Traded for KG and Allen. Didn't sign them off of the open market.

They also lost James Posey who they were desperate to keep during the off-season. Mikki Moore and Starbury signed for the veterans minimum (something all teams have).

Sure, big market teams usually have an advantage over small-market teams, is this a surprise? But it doesn't really matter if they can't create a winning environment (Chicago since MJ, NY under Thomas, Boston for a long ass time).

Oh and all those teams there were fiscally irresponsible are either feeling the pinch now or will be very soon. While teams like the Spurs are going to remain highly competitive during the season and off-season.

*And I know this was way to serious a post in response to the OP, but...well dammit, we have to try and save some of the newbies.

TDMVPDPOY
03-02-2009, 03:37 AM
if the celtics are askn money from the nbas 200m reserves available, then all i can is hand back them rings biatch.