PDA

View Full Version : Amero Currency

JudynTX
03-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Have you bought your Amero currency yet? :wakeup

http://www.amerocurrency.com/

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 10:08 AM
I have a little gold, and a goodly amount of bag silver to tide me through. When's the rollout for the Amero?

JudynTX
03-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Ask http://www.spp.gov/

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the link, PandaSpur. I'd already forgotten about that.

JudynTX
03-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the link, PandaSpur. I'd already forgotten about that.

You're welcome. So many people have no clue about what's going on.

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 10:32 AM
You're welcome. So many people have no clue about what's going on.NAFTA coordinated the regional economic bloc. Since that's de facto, further elaborations in this vein are only to be expected.

We need to draw Mexico and Canada a little closer, the better to pick their pockets for the big North American revival, is my theory. And Canada has like (PFA) 80% of the world's potable water, so that's a big plus.

JudynTX
03-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Did you see a picture of the new currency?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/amero.jpg

Union of North America

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 10:49 AM
I hate it.

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 10:52 AM
I hate that front and back both force globes upon us. Who cares about a goddam globe?

JudynTX
03-02-2009, 10:55 AM
I hate that front and back both force globes upon us. Who cares about a goddam globe?

At least it still has the Eagle on it. :rolleyes

One world, one currency.

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 11:32 AM
At least it still has the Eagle on it. :rolleyes.Canada is really gonna love that.

LockBeard
03-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Looks like things are going according to plan.

TDMVPDPOY
03-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Looks like things are going according to plan.

whats that? allow 200 max to be exchange and all other notes = worthless unexchangeable....communists rule biatches.....you got all these rich fags with alot of money deemed worthless cause they are no richer or poorer than the next person with new notes to the value of 200 :D:D:D

america can just default on their NFDs and tell the world go fuck itself.....

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 12:28 PM
america can just default on their NFDs and tell the world go fuck itself....."No further details?"

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Looks like things are going according to plan.Like you know. What plan? Are you a anti-NWO bot?

TDMVPDPOY
03-02-2009, 12:32 PM
"No further details?"

chavez my friend :D

you see what the clown is doing in his country tryin to put every industry back into state control roflmao......

RandomGuy
03-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Have you bought your Amero currency yet? :wakeup

http://www.amerocurrency.com/

Don't forget to link this area of that website. (http://www.amerocurrency.com/conspiracytheory.html) :lmao

Yes, there are people who advocate a version of the EU for North America.

Yes, they have put together a sample version of the currency.

No, there are not "millions" of Ameros around in a warehouse, just waiting for the purposefully orchestrated collapse of the dollar.

No, no one in Congress, or the Mexican/Canadian parliments is "in on it" and ready to introduce legislation for such a thing.

No, SPP's are not some coherent shadow goverment waiting in the wings to pounce. (read the rest of the website)

People like to make moutains out of molehills, and this website is a good example. The guys (and it is invariably male) that push these theories do so because it suits their egos to be some sort of rebel, fighting the good fight, and seeing "the big picture".

The reality is that the world is chaotic, and humans aren't quite as organized as to be able to form vast, multi-generational secret conspiracies.

LockBeard
03-02-2009, 01:25 PM
The reality is that the world is chaotic, and humans aren't quite as organized as to be able to form vast, multi-generational secret conspiracies.If you understood humans at all you would know it is very possible. There is such a varying degree of humanity's capabilities in the entire spectrum of our species that almost anything is possible. How can you argue this? They don't need to be "secret" when you cover them with enough fluffy public image devices that the typical ignorant human accepts.

When you constantly push for more and more political correctness to squander honest debate; when you continue to dumb down the public schools and water down the history taught to the children, when you fill universities with professors teaching their ideologies, after decades you begin to see the effects as the puzzle pieces start moving together.

It's quite impressive, really.

Winehole23
03-02-2009, 01:35 PM
No, no one in Congress, or the Mexican/Canadian parliments is "in on it" and ready to introduce legislation for such a thing.In fairness, no such claim was made. It may be reasonably inferred for one or two posters. I see only smug foreknowledge and grim forboding in the thread so far. No actual predictions.

RandomGuy
03-02-2009, 01:41 PM
If you understood humans at all you would know it is very possible. There is such a varying degree of humanity's capabilities in the entire spectrum of our species that almost anything is possible. How can you argue this? They don't need to be "secret" when you cover them with enough fluffy public image devices that the typical ignorant human accepts.

When you constantly push for more and more political correctness to squander honest debate; when you continue to dumb down the public schools and water down the history taught to the children, when you fill universities with professors teaching their ideologies, after decades you begin to see the effects as the puzzle pieces start moving together.

It's quite impressive, really.

Name one monarchy/empire that survived for more than a few generations without some dipwad becoming king/emporer that was emporer simply because of birthright.

Or for that matter, name one organization around today that was around 300 years ago in any form that more than vaguely resembles what the organization looked like at it's inception.

RandomGuy
03-02-2009, 01:43 PM
In fairness, no such claim was made. It may be reasonably inferred for one or two posters. I see only smug foreknowledge and grim forboding in the thread so far. No actual predictions.

Pretty much. But the big bad North American Union is a fasionable bugaboo in some circles.

It is only a matter of time before it invariably comes up.

Anyhoo, off to work.

PixelPusher
03-02-2009, 03:30 PM
They could probably avoid a whole bunch grief by distilling the name of the currency to be called, simply, "The American Dollar" - no "North", "Union" or "United" or anything else.

word
03-02-2009, 07:31 PM
It's a private mint. There were shut down for a bit by the gov for misleading people that it was actually new US coinage. Private mints make all kinds of coins or 'medallions' or bullion. I'm sure they've made a killing. Their prices are ridiculous.

RandomGuy
03-03-2009, 09:32 AM

Myth: The SPP is a movement to merge the United States, Mexico, and Canada into a North American Union and establish a common currency.

Fact: The cooperative efforts under the SPP, which can be found in detail at www.spp.gov, seek to make the United States, Canada and Mexico open to legitimate trade and closed to terrorism and crime. It does not change our courts or legislative processes and respects the sovereignty of the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency. The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers.

RandomGuy
03-03-2009, 09:33 AM

Myth: The SPP is being undertaken without the knowledge of the U.S. Congress.

Fact: U.S. agencies involved with SPP regularly update and consult with members of Congress on our efforts and plans.

RandomGuy
03-03-2009, 09:34 AM

Myth: The U.S. Government, working though the SPP, has a secret plan to build a "NAFTA Super Highway."

Fact: The U.S. government is not planning a NAFTA Super Highway. The U.S. government does not have the authority to designate any highway as a NAFTA Super Highway, nor has it sought such authority, nor is it planning to seek such authority. There are private and state level interests planning highway projects which they themselves describe as "NAFTA Corridors," but these are not Federally-driven initiatives, and they are not a part of the SPP.

JudynTX
03-03-2009, 10:19 AM
^^^ Myth Buster :lol

JudynTX
09-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Any updates on this yet? :wakeup

DarrinS
09-16-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar. That's where you come in.

Nbadan
09-16-2009, 05:52 PM
If the green-back fails it will be replaced with a currency that is backed by and tied to the worth of U.S. corporations, much like short-term bonds

SpurNation
09-16-2009, 06:47 PM
If the green-back fails it will be replaced with a currency that is backed by and tied to the worth of U.S. corporations, much like short-term bonds

Interesting perspective. Aren't U.S. corporations more wordly than other government corps?

Perhaps the goal is for the dollar to fail so corporations can rule without mandated interference.

Nbadan
09-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Interesting perspective. Aren't U.S. corporations more wordly than other government corps?

Perhaps the goal is for the dollar to fail so corporations can rule without mandated interference.

That's exactly where things are headed..it's the corporations and the richers that will look out for their own best interests in a worse case scenario.....just like they always do...and government? They will have little choice but to back the greenback with the toxic waste mortgages it's buying up, leading to great instability for everyone else...

Wild Cobra
09-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Have you bought your Amero currency yet?
No, but I never thought it could happen. Now with the demonrats running congress, and a president that just cannot bail out the rich enough...

I think I'll buy Pesos now. They should give a better exchange rate when we resort to Amero's.

Nbadan
09-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Wasn't it dubya who started TARP?
Isn't this the Bush recession?

Wild Cobra
09-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Wasn't it dubya who started TARP?
Isn't this the Bush recession?
No, a democrat congress started it. He championed it, but he was damned either way. If he vetoed it, what we still have now would be his fault. He cannot be blamed as much as you like because bills originate in the House of Representatives.

Generally, the correct crowd to blame for spending is congress. Not the president.

Nbadan
09-19-2009, 12:32 PM
So the Democratic congress saved the economy from a complete GOP meltdown - thanks!

Wild Cobra
09-19-2009, 01:27 PM
So the Democratic congress saved the economy from a complete GOP meltdown - thanks!
No, the economy was doing just fine until they were in office.

Nbadan
09-19-2009, 01:35 PM
....right, that big equity bubble unregulated markets brought us under Dubya and the do-nothing Congress had nothing to do with where we are today...

Wild Cobra
09-19-2009, 01:52 PM
....right, that big equity bubble unregulated markets brought us under Dubya and the do-nothing Congress had nothing to do with where we are today...
There you go again with those idiotic talking points. Republicans did try to address this in 2003, but without enough support. Prominent democrats convinced everyone that everything was OK. They didn't create the laws that put us in the crisis. They were just ineffective at fixing the problem.

Nbadan
09-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Didn't they have a majority in both houses? Why didn't blue dog democrats stand with them then? Where was Cuellar?

Wild Cobra
09-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Didn't they have a majority in both houses? Why didn't blue dog democrats stand with them then? Where was Cuellar?
I don't have those answers. All I know is it is not the republican party's fault.

Thew democrats have a majority now. Why are they having a hard time with their agenda? Does that make it their fault?

RandomGuy
08-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Any updates on this yet? :wakeup

www.notgonnahappen.com